• Pie Feeder 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
♚♚♚♚ Anidori Kiladra Bayern ♚♚♚♚
User Image

User Image

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

Anidori nodded politely. "Well I fear I cannot afford much for my parents just like the others did not give us to much but I do have some pieces with me" she said. Get me a carrot?? Falada thought to her. Ani nodded at her horse and grabbed the coins from the saddle bag. "I only have six pieces with me but what can I recieve for that?" she asked politely the sleeve dancing in the breeze.

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

Theme Song ~~ Green Gown

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Dapper Fatcat

User Image
FLASH BACK
"Yes!"Kogami cheered after hearing the news from her parents. she loved the outdoors and couldn't wait to see the princesses againIt had been a year since I last saw them.Kogami remebered the good old days when they got together to hang out and do whatever they could. She started packing when her father stopped her."Kogami dear, you may only bring necessities, which means, clothes, one weapon, and a few peices"Kogami sighed.She knew that she couldn't go against her father and agreed. She put her training clothes and normal clothes into a bag. Kogami took a few more pieces than she should have and put them in her pocket. Kogaami grabbed her sword and said goodbye to her mom and dad before heading out to the forest.
End flash back
Kogami was bored. Absolutely nothing to do in the forest. She was sitting by a lake watching the other princesses do their own thing. Kogami sighed.Why did I agree to this.

6,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Jayden took a quick look through his items. "six pieces eh." He thought for a moment then noticed a pendant that he hadn't seen since his time as a royal guard. 'How did this get in here?'
He thought for a second before the idea came. "Well I think I have something here for ya after all. seems it would do better around your neck than mine." he laughed as he held up the necklace. "Its said it used to belong to a queen of a distant land and that only those with noble blood should be the ones to wear it." he placed the necklace in the hands of the young rider and smiled. "You are her arn't you?" he asked as he tucked the other items away. "Your the hier right?"

7,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
User Image

User Image

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

Anidori sighed and wondered about something then remembered an extra five pieces she had hidden in the bottom of the saddle bag."Yes I am the heir. Oh wait! I just remembered I had the five piece in my bag. I do adore that pendant but what food could I get for five pieces?" she asked as her horse nagged her silently to spend wisely. Carrot.. Falada snorted. Ani rolled her eyes at her horse and grabbed the coins from the saddle bag. "I only have eleven pieces with me but what can I recieve for that on top of the pendant?" she asked politely the sleeve dancing in the breeze.

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

Theme Song ~~ Green Gown ~~ Weapon

6,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Jayden smiled "Well I have some Vegetables, meat, maybe a yam" he continued as he searched through the bag. "Some very delicious milk from a ranch not far from here. but the pendant is yours milady. A gift so that the other princesses see it and want to by something from me. just dont tell em i gave it to you for nothing," he said with a polite and friendly smirk. "Plus I owe your parents a favor so its nothing for me to help out our future queen." he pulled out what little food he did have and set it out for her to take her pick.

7,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
User Image

User Image

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

Anidori smiled and said "Thank you. I might take some carrots and a yam?" then tried not to luagh. CARROTS!! Falada screamed in his head and neighed. Ani finally made up her mind and decided on milk, carrots and some meat then handed him the coins.

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

Theme Song ~~ Green Gown ~~ Weapon ~~ Pendant

6,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Jayne thanked the young hier and smiled. "There is a cabin and ranch in the woods somewhere nearby. Should you find yourself in harms way most of the people ther are loyal to Bayern and the head of the place is a former Royal guard. I'll be there till i head to the other kingdoms. just follow the river up steam and its impossible to miss" Jayne Picked up his belongings and headed into the woods towards the river.

((sorry but i'm falling asleep as i write. Ill be back on after i catch some z's,,,,come here little z's im gonna get ya. hey wait what are you doing Agh no there killing me agh theres so much blood! No i need that you can't take that out of me agh ...... c ya guys later))

7,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
User Image

User Image

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

Anidori smiled and said "Thank you. I will keep that in mind. Now I must depart." then put the food into the saddle bag. She strapped the pendant around her neck and pulled herself onto the horse. Lets get going Falada said in his head and began to trot of towards a wonderful clearing. Ani smiled when they reached the clearing then slid off the horse and leaned against the tree. After a few minutes she got up and dusted off her dress. "Time to at least set up my tent.." she mumbled pulling it out of the other saddle bag and set it up and thought of the stew she planned for tonight and catching up with her friends.

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

6,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
Sita sat straight up on her horse as she wandered around in the wild. What a stupid request, Wandering in the wild for no good reason... She thought. Her house, Kalika, nayed at her and shook her head."Yes, I know. It's pointless" Sita patted Kalika's neck.

7,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
User Image

User Image

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

Anidori looked to her horse who was munching on oats she had stashed into the saddle bag then glanced around and threw sticks into a neat pile and started the fire and watched the fire blaze. "Warm fire.." she murmured and sat down by the fire wondering where everyone else was.Princess do you think they got lost or something? Falada thought lifting his head out of the oats. No I doubt that Falada.. she thought back.

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

6,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

Once Sita made it into the clearing, she saw Anidori. Her horse walked her over to her."You must be one of the Princess..." Sita said as she mounted off her horse, fanning her self.

7,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
User Image

User Image

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

Anidori looked up seeing another princess finally enter the clearing. "Yes. Crown Princess to Bayern." she said then stood up her pendant sparkling in the firelight. "I am beginning to wonder where the others have dissapeared to.." she mused still running over the directions in her head.

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

6,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

Sita shrugged and sighed. "We're the only two here?" She asked."How disapointing" She said. "It's nice to be away from that hell hole called my Fiance" She laughed.

7,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
User Image

User Image

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

Anidori sighed. "Let me guess. An arranged marriage?" she said with a sigh. "Well I met this merchant earlier. Sold me this pendant and some food. I plan on a stew or something" she said and glanced at Falada who was watching Kalika. Falada.. you silly boy.. she thought to him. What did I do! Falada thought to Ani. She stood up and walked to Falada with a carrot and fed the carrot to him.

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

6,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

"Arranged marriages are horrible. But I hope to find a lover before the big day" She said. Kalika shook her head again and ate some grass. It's for your own good... Her horse thought. Quite! Sita shot at Kalika.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff