Welcome to Gaia! ::

gau_gau
Thunderz
gau_gau
*wakes up* "hello! what did I miss?"yaawwwnnn *stretches and gets up*
nothing *still blushing from what he said
"huh? why are you blushing so badly?" *bends over and looks puzzled* *yawns more*
oh no ummm reson

Mejaru's Significant Otter

Tactical Snack

Ichikido_Kiri
4ever_crazy
Ichikido_Kiri
4ever_crazy
Ichikido_Kiri
4ever_crazy
Ichikido_Kiri
*the young blonde wanders in as if he was lost, looking around aimlessly, smiling to the sight of other people. he moves around slowly looking for a place to sit and rest*
~fades in infront of him~ Hello, who are you?~ hovering over the ground alittle smiling for no reason~
*looks up in shock* oh hello, you scared me for a moment. my name is Kiri, and you are?
~smiles more~ my nmae is Daya. May I join you?
*smiles in return to her* sure i dont see why not
~sits down next to him~ Thank you. ~smiles and pokes his arm~ Sorry I had to.
*just smiles and pokes her back* now we are even *laughs softly trying to make himself seem like a normal person*
~her eyes flash red~your not normal are you? Something tells me your diffrent from everyone els.~a slight smile and she pokes him back~
immortal_pain
Durashi
Durashi
immortal_pain
Durashi
immortal_pain
Durashi
immortal_pain
Durashi
immortal_pain
"Are you hungry?" She whispered, the snake hissed with excitment. She sneered.

"Me too, don't feel bad, we'll eat later." She tossed the apple core to the ground and snatched another one from the tree.

"I guess we'll stuff ourselves with mere foods like these aren't we?" She giggled a sarcastic giggle.
*sees the what looks like a girl in a tree with an item around her neck**flies down to see**"Who are you trying to hide from?

She blinked, startled someone was speaking to her. The snake hissed warning, but she patted the snake's head, assuring it's alright.

"A man." She said flatly. She tilted her head on one side.

"Who are you?"
My name is Durashi..*moving in closer*Who might you be?

She leans back a little, not used with a male this close to her. In battles, yes. But he didn't seem to want to fight.....

".......Victoria." She said quietly. She lowered her when she felt her cheeks burning. Why she wasn't sure. But it just came automatically.
Why are hiding in the bushes,i never noticed you until i heard you giggle..U seem worried..i assure you i do not wish to fight with you.

She paused, and nodded slowly.

"I'm hiding in the bushes because.......I just don't really like attention around me I guess.......at least....I'm not suppose to....." She tried to let out a small laugh but it only came out a nervous one.

"Us demons shouldn't even talk to people.......but....i guess I don't like that idea......so....a man.....wanted to 'wake' me up.....but i escaped...." She let out a weak smile.

"Why are you doing here Durashi?" She whispered.
Im here just wandering searching for my past and a lightning dragon....i have no recolection of my past and i wish to claim it under any means...My dreams show me a dragon with the power of lightning running free..I belive it is the same dragon who created this*show her his bow*it has a dragon with a lightning bolt through it..I have no idea of my age or race..
Its wierd b/c a girl who looks just like you always appears in my dream right before i awake

"Yo---You do??" Confusion was written all over her face.

/He means to trick you mistress!!/ The snake hissed in snake language.

/Shut up/ She thought mentally.

"What........do i do in your dream?" She was curious now. Some one dreaming of her.....now that is very strange and new to her.
You run and run untill i catch up and stop you...wen i first saw you in my dream i thought you to mabye b family but i new you were much to beautiful for that...you get out of my grip and hang on to me then i wake....
Zero_Persona
After a while, during a calm moment, in the soft conversations. A sweet sound could be heard through the twilight, it was the sweet sound of an ocarina. The music was enchanting and beckoning those who heard it. It came from a tree close by; to those who looked all there was to be seen was the silhouette of a young man in the sakura tree, the moon enchanted the moment as the player moved into a slow melody almost as soft as the water. He continued on playing, the sound was sweeter every second.

Hearing the sweet melody, she awoke from behind a shady tree and began searching for the source. She spotted the young man and slowly approached him.
Thunderz
gau_gau
Thunderz
gau_gau
"huh? why are you blushing so badly?" *bends over and looks puzzled* *yawns more*
oh no ummm reson
"awww come on you can tell me!" *pats her on the shoulder* "I can keep a secret" *puts his finger on his lips and gives her a 'ssshhh' sign* wink
Quote:
You run and run untill i catch up and stop you...wen i first saw you in my dream i thought you to mabye b family but i new you were much to beautiful for that...you get out of my grip and hang on to me then i wake....

"Ahh.....I...." She blushed deep red, and she start playing the picking her shirt, avoiding Durashi's eyes. She bit her lip, no longer knowing what to say.

"Thank....you." She whispered. This was the first time someone said she was in their dreams, let alone calling her BEAUTIFUL.
4ever_crazy
Ichikido_Kiri
4ever_crazy
Ichikido_Kiri
4ever_crazy
Ichikido_Kiri
4ever_crazy
Ichikido_Kiri
*the young blonde wanders in as if he was lost, looking around aimlessly, smiling to the sight of other people. he moves around slowly looking for a place to sit and rest*
~fades in infront of him~ Hello, who are you?~ hovering over the ground alittle smiling for no reason~
*looks up in shock* oh hello, you scared me for a moment. my name is Kiri, and you are?
*just smiles and pokes her back* now we are even *laughs softly trying to make himself seem like a normal person*
~her eyes flash red~your not normal are you? Something tells me your diffrent from everyone els.~a slight smile and she pokes him back~
*he turned his head slightly looking away form her, and turned back to her smiling* im as normal as i can be *he threw his arms up behind his head and leaned against the tree* you dont seem too normal yourself.
Wo-Ai-Ni
Hearing the sweet melody, she awoke from behind a shady tree and began searching for the source. She spotted the young man and slowly approached him.

Most of the young man could be seen, including his silver hair, which was mimicking the moon as it glowed slightly. He took no notice to you, it seemed as if he was trapped within his own bliss, but the end was coming near. The sweet sound got slower and started to fade.
gau_gau
Thunderz
gau_gau
Thunderz
gau_gau
oh no ummm reson
"awww come on you can tell me!" *pats her on the shoulder* "I can keep a secret" *puts his finger on his lips and gives her a 'ssshhh' sign* wink
its nothing hea hea hea
immortal_pain
Quote:

"Ahh.....I...." She blushed deep red, and she start playing the picking her shirt, avoiding Durashi's eyes. She bit her lip, no longer knowing what to say.

"Thank....you." She whispered. This was the first time someone said she was in their dreams, let alone calling her BEAUTIFUL.
Why does your face change color so?it is magnifacant to see you in person* moves closer to her*Until now i could only dream to see you but now i can see you and touch you*reaches for her hand*

Mejaru's Significant Otter

Tactical Snack

Ichikido_Kiri
4ever_crazy
Ichikido_Kiri
4ever_crazy
Ichikido_Kiri
4ever_crazy
Ichikido_Kiri
4ever_crazy
Ichikido_Kiri
*he turned his head slightly looking away form her, and turned back to her smiling* im as normal as i can be *he threw his arms up behind his head and leaned against the tree* you dont seem too normal yourself.
I'm anythig but normal.~she says with a smile~ And I'm proud to be slightly diffrent.~ As she streches out and hovers over the ground~
Thunderz
gau_gau
Thunderz
gau_gau
Thunderz
gau_gau
oh no ummm reson
its nothing hea hea hea
oh!! I get it! you have a secret crush on someone who came to the lake tonight!! HAHAHA yes I am the master of romantic..er stuff AHAHAHA YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xd
gau_gau
Thunderz
gau_gau
Thunderz
gau_gau
Thunderz
gau_gau
oh no ummm reson
its nothing hea hea hea
oh!! I get it! you have a secret crush on someone who came to the lake tonight!! HAHAHA yes I am the master of romantic..er stuff AHAHAHA YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xd
no redface smile
Durashi
immortal_pain
Quote:

Why does your face change color so?it is magnifacant to see you in person* moves closer to her*Until now i could only dream to see you but now i can see you and touch you*reaches for her hand*

"..................................." She allowed him to do so, and she turned her hand and closed it around his own. Her face was getting redder and redder every second, and however much she hated to admit it, it feels nice being touched gently....it's like as if he's someone to reassures you........
4ever_crazy
Ichikido_Kiri
4ever_crazy
Ichikido_Kiri
4ever_crazy
Ichikido_Kiri
4ever_crazy
Ichikido_Kiri
4ever_crazy
Ichikido_Kiri
I'm anythig but normal.~she says with a smile~ And I'm proud to be slightly diffrent.~ As she streches out and hovers over the ground~
Well thats an afwul nice way to think about. Loving who you are is an important thing i suppose. *he looked away from her once more*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff