Welcome to Gaia! ::

this is by a beautiful lake whith pink sakura tee blossoms floating on the water and with a waterfall trickling down, some rocks in the water by a forest and some mountans behind the waterfall ,a breese flowing throgh the forest whisping the leaves around whith a meddow and crickets churping and fire flyes flying around and an bright stary night with a full moon,some sakura trees by the lake, and cherry blosoms in the air whith the breese and shooting starts , a cave behind the waterfall.
Thunderz
this is by a beautiful lake whith pink sakura tee blossoms floating on the water and with a waterfall trickling down, some rocks in the water by a forest and some mountans behind the waterfall ,a breese flowing throgh the forest whisping the leaves around whith a meddow and crickets churping and fire flyes flying around and an bright stary night with a full moon,some sakura trees by the lake, and cherry blosoms in the air whith the breese and shooting starts , a cave behind the waterfall.
walks near the lake, his red kimono blowing slightly in the breeze he looks around "ahh I wish that I coul share this beauty with someone else" he sits down and lays back, stareing at the the full moon and the bright stars.."what abnormal beauty the night can become" he closes his eyes and lets out a long sigh...
*sits under a large oak tree by the lake and sighs
Thunderz
*sits under a large oak tree by the lake and sighs
opens his eyes and looks up "is the someone here?" he gets up, his sword close to being unshethed.."who's there..show yourself" he shouted into the darkness...
*she walks as quite as a mouse and looks as if she wasnt even there and sits be hind him being as quite as can be then yells out*BOO
"ahhh!!!" *falls over* ah! a girl? here!?*looks up and blushes* "hello? who are you!! you scared the heck out of me! you jerk!!!!" stomps around avoiding her

Professional Noob

((ignore this))
She stood on the waters surface, the ripples dancing under her. Her long white hair blew in her created wind, and the white dress she wore danced.
*ears fold down*sorry if i scared you*walks back to my oak tree and sits under it
Greenlee sat by the lake, her bow and quiver of arrows at her side. She gazes up at the stars, her feet in the water, relaxing after miles of traveling. She travels alone, always has and maybe always will. Her green eyes reflect back at her as her gaze shifts to the water. Her red hair falls into the lake, making the tips wet.

Professional Noob

::wakes up lieing under a tree near the ater and opens eyes::ahhhhhh that was a good.
Thunderz
*ears fold down*sorry if i scared you*walks back to my oak tree and sits under it
*follows her* "hey..it's ok! ^^ My name is Jun.. what is yours?" *sits down under the oak tree*
Heiharu
((im confused eek . is this jsut for two people?))
no
gau_gau
Thunderz
*follows her* "hey..it's ok! ^^ My name is Jun.. what is yours?" *sits down under the oak tree*
My name is Thunder^^
The white haired girl looks to the petals blowing in the wind.... her wind. She smiles. With a flick of her wrist, the winds intensify, causing more petals to dance for her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff