Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Genius

Finchyy
duuuude. one of us could be "the spirit" so we can choose who to possess and when, and also what happens and what not.

maybe they all witnessed the person who captured them summon the spirit? one of them could have threatened to say something and got them all trapped in there because the captor got angry and what not. ??

(also, can you please quote me when you respond so it's easier for me to see it)

Sure. Sorry about that. ^-^; That's a good idea too! I can work with someone threatening to say something. How about the "bad guy" "Spirit" or whatever it is plants false memories into everybody's mind and they all start accusing one another of being the one to speak up and threaten to take the bad guy to the authorities or something. and whenever someone is accused, a little part of them, a false memory created by the spirit comes up and they believe that they COULD have been the one to make the threat, but they also remember it being someone else...does that make sense? like a he said, she said thing biggrin that'll turn things up a notch lol

justmikie's Wife

Devoted Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
xX__DeceitfulSmile__Xx

ooooo, yes! I like that a lot! it could turn this into a sort of horror/romance/mystery thing if we make it so we have to figure out who actually threatened to say something. or something like that.
we could even add in some torture stuff to make it slightly gory and horror-ish

Bashful Genius

Finchyy
xX__DeceitfulSmile__Xx

ooooo, yes! I like that a lot! it could turn this into a sort of horror/romance/mystery thing if we make it so we have to figure out who actually threatened to say something. or something like that.
we could even add in some torture stuff to make it slightly gory and horror-ish

Oh yeah!!! What's horror without gore and torture?! Mystery shakes things up a bit as well so everyone is suspicious of everyone but as the role-play progresses sides are taken, pairings emerge and and and and and---i'm getting too excited.
Hey, if you guys are still looking for more people I'd love to join in on this also! (I haven't been on here in awhile but I have a lot of spare time and wanted to get back into RP's!)

Bashful Genius

Hi! You're definitely welcome to join! =] It's more fun with a lot of people. It looks like the planning is at at halt at the moment, though, so we'll have to continue tomorrow or something. But feel free to share any ideas and such you think would make it more interesting! ^_^

Doozlez's Waifu

Ruthless Regular

21,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I sort of have an idea for this plot but it seems to be going swimmingly as is right now...

I know earlier on you said the 'trapped ones' would be facing a fear only they could see...

What if these 'fears' are actually genetically mutated people designed from said fear by some evil scientist or something?

What if to get out of this place both the fear and its host must find a way to fall in love?

Know what forget it its a horrible idea I know...
Pretend i never said it... Though im going to leave it here anyways... To lazy to erase it all.
I think we could always try something Lovecraftian too, if you guys want to experiment with different time periods! A personal favorite of mine is a Shadow Over Innsmouth.

You could have one or more characters sent to a rural town or city and held there - with a second pair of characters following after to find/investigate. The characters are being held by other characters who are all part of a cult worshiping something or something(s) that lives in a cave complex under the town..The investigating characters have to find their friends/lovers before a dark ritual occurs!

You could use this scenario for a lot of different settings/mood/timelines, and everyone can play something. There could even be romance between cult members technically..

Lots of opportunity for romance and killing and horrible memories there haha

Bashful Genius

Hmmm I could work with that. But what is Lovecraftian? Haha razz
It's a genre based on H.P Lovecraft! He was a writer who kinda started the suspense/mystery genre in books!

Bashful Genius

Okay ya'll. I'm still interested in making this role-play. Who's still with me here?
I'm still interested!

Hygienic Sex Symbol

I am also, REALLY interested in this! Would love to help and join!

Hygienic Sex Symbol

Everyone could also be connected by the same love for something, like a horror movie or video game.. People from all over could get an invitation to be in a castle or prison where the media took place in and find that they're nearly re-living the game or movie or book! We can throw in some NPCs who get killed and find bodies and such everywhere. Someone could also play a serial killer, but hides as a normal person who just received an invitation like everyone else.

Manly Noob

10,925 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
I'm up for one. I wanna throw in my drug abusing, binge drinking anorexic teenager into something lol

I'm being serious though, I'd join.

Bashful Genius

Well alrighty then. smile I do believe we need to get the ball rolling. We have so many ideas now that we shouldn't have a problem coming up with a plot that everyone is happy with.

So just to list a the knowns that we have that are concrete:

1. Setting is an ancient castle renovated into a prison that was condemned due to unexplained deaths/paranormal activity and nobody has set foot inside for years

...Well s**t. Okay so we only have one concrete fact. At least I hope everyone agrees with this? Amelia, your idea for invitations was intriguing. It sure as hell beats me "they randomly wake up there" idea haha.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff