Bashful Genius

I'm in the mood for one. biggrin

Bashful Genius

Bashful Genius

BAAAAHHHHHHH.

Bashful Genius

Sounds interesting, any plots in mind?

Bashful Genius

Well something definitely paranormal. I was thinking (and I now it's bit cliche, i don't really feel like thinking about it too much haha) that we can wake up in an ancient castle that has been converted into a prison, but years ago it was condemned, shut down and abandoned due to unexplained deaths and other paranormal activity. I was thinking perhaps they witnessed something they weren't supposed to, and to make sure they didn't tell anyone, the "bad guys" locked them in there and they have to find a way out. Of course they don't remember how they got there, they have to put it together piece by piece. The characters would be linked together somehow of course. The prison is haunted of course. And I like the idea of their deepest fear haunting them and it manifests into a physical being that only they can see.

justmikie's Wife

Devoted Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
whoa, this definitely looks interesting. I would totally be down for helping plan this out. and joining, of course.

There could be a group of people who have been kidnapped and trapped inside some place (like the prison scenario - or something different like an abandoned asylum or something). It could be fun to have them be complete strangers, though. Unless you're completely dedicated to planning out how they are all connected. and that thing that they witnessed. Half the fun of this roleplay would be the planning, honestly.

oooo - please let me help, i'm so intrigued now that the gears are turning in my head. ;D

Bashful Genius

Lol yes of course you can! biggrin The more people the merrier. I would definitely like to have more people involved in this rp. when I say connected, I don't necessarily mean they know each other. Just that, for example, they bought the same item, went to the same restaurant or park, saw something they weren't supposed to at different times, ect. Having them be strangers is definitely more fun! biggrin oh I really like the abandoned asylum. that cranks the creepy factor higher lol. There are so many places we can go with this!

justmikie's Wife

Devoted Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
xX__DeceitfulSmile__Xx

yaaaas, there is so much we can do with this! Total strangers could be fun - but maybe they frequent the same cafe, work in the same building, live down the street from each other, or something like that. They can all live in the same town (obviously) and have tiny connections that they don't think matter, but kind of do? what are you thinking for what they see that they aren't supposed to?
I want in on this as well!! This sounds great!

Bashful Genius

I like the thought of them going to the same cafe like maybe every morning before work or something? So they would be familiar to one another, but still be strangers. Little connections...maybe they both know the same person? a friend of a friend of a friend or something. I was thinking something like a major heist, a murder, or even something otherworldly. like a demon being summoned or something? You got anything? (I said like and something waayy too many times o.O)

Bashful Genius

Yay! biggrin Feel free to say some of your ideas as well!
Wow, these all sound like great ideas we've got going on! Or maybe the spirit could take control of them at certain points. And I agree they should all be connected in some sort of way but not exactly know how or why but once they're together in the castle have it sorta be like "I know you from somewhere, but where? And why?"

Bashful Genius

Oh that's a good idea!! They can't remember where they've seen them before but know they know them somehow. Spirit possession is also brilliant! Like maybe it can turn everybody against each other but in a subtle way. they start acting different, talking strangely, odd things that don't seem to add up.

justmikie's Wife

Devoted Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
duuuude. one of us could be "the spirit" so we can choose who to possess and when, and also what happens and what not.

maybe they all witnessed the person who captured them summon the spirit? one of them could have threatened to say something and got them all trapped in there because the captor got angry and what not. ??

(also, can you please quote me when you respond so it's easier for me to see it)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff