Welcome to Gaia! ::

Zi wanders in the bar wrapped up in black and crimson robes. Two large feathered wings of fading gold fold at her back. She eyes the few people inside from under her pitch hood. She sat at a table in the far corner taking in the idling conversation. A small glowing sphere circled her head following her. It's light flickered ever so slightly. "No, Dee, I don't plan on staying here long." She whispered lightly to the golden glow of the sphere as she stared out into nowhere unsure of where she should go next.
Jevor
Jevor thought for a second, "I thin they might be bound to the temple itself, nothing has ever come up from the place the entire time I have lived here, but it would be nice to clear it out and see what I have down there. I might even have some room to expand my wine celler if I am lucky. Heh."

((your name sounds familiar...didnt you have this one adoption thingy? it looksl ike you changed your avvy...))
"Hello and welcome to my bar, anything I can get for you?"
Jevor

can i have a tequilla? ::sits down removing my guitar from my back and letting it lean on my side::
OOC:Never had an adoption thingie, might be a different person.
Jevor
OOC:Never had an adoption thingie, might be a different person.

ok...nm...i remember somone having a similar login name xp
((well i hav to go...sry...bye sweatdrop ))
BLoOdShOtWoLf
Jevor

can i have a tequilla? ::sits down removing my guitar from my back and letting it lean on my side::

"Do you mind if I see some ID first? Have to obey the law and all."
Never mind the game then. Bah, never works out. I'm gone as well.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff