Greetings! biggrin I'm going to keep this as simple as possible.

I'm looking for someone to yaoi role-play with (obviously).

I generally mirror my partner's post length. On average I type two paragraphs but I have been known to do four or more.

I'm a seke, which means I am both dominant and submissive. I think it's better if both parties can get and give a little. I would be willing to adapt to either the seme or uke role depending on what my partner wants. I do NOT like girly looking or acting ukes. Sorry if that is your thing.

I can role-play via email but I prefer Discord or Facebook. I do not check Gaia often and its PG-13 rule is easily broken by me... nontheless I can always attempt to play here.

Email: Ask in PM
Discord: CakeKarma #8552
Facebook: Ask in PM. I will not add you as a friend but I will accept a message request.

I love playing original characters but I am also capable of role-playing characters from animes/mangas, TV Shows and Games. Heck, I can even do an AU (Alternative Universe) role-play where either there are two OC characters which exist within a certain anime/manga/game/movie realm, or I can mix and match so one character is cannon and the other is original.

Below this line I will list a few OC character situations I would be interested in. Don't be afraid to bring your ideas to the table as well! All of the art you will see are pieces I have had commissioned so please do not save or distribute the images. Bold is preferred or favored:

Monster x Boy he used to scare/ Monster
Prince x Knight/Servant/Commoner/Were-pet
Spirit Medium x Ghost/Demon
Demon College Student x Demon College Student, Regular Student, Teacher, Etc
Demon x Demon/Human/Mythical Creature
Dragon(Human form) x Dragon (Human Form)/Knight/Sacrifice
Actor/Singer x Actor/Singer/Stage Crew/Crazy Fan
Demonic Pest Control Technician x A demon pest which was spared
Deaf guy with a deep voice x Part Timer at a Cafe the deaf fellow owns.
(Also open to other ideas!)

Below is a list of the anime/manga (and a few games) I will partake in.The bold ones are my favorites:

My Hero Academia (Veeeeery interested in a villain AU of this one)

Dragon Age Inquisition ♡♡♡♡

Dino Squad
( Pre-made Original Character: Zariel

Treasure Planet

Wolf's Rain

Yu-Gi-Oh

Pokemon (Gijinka style encouraged and welcome)

Fairy Tail

Yu Yu Hakusho

Dragon Voice

Death Note

Kingdom Hearts

Eyesheild 21

Eerie Queerie

Ouran High Host Club

Hana Kimi

Please be literate and avoid the use of chat speak. As long as you can do that we'll get along fine.

If at all interested, please send me a PM with what you are looking for.