Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

I am looking for a good RP to join so if you are looking for someone, here I am! I can play male or females, and any type of personality. Also, I can be anywhere from semi-lit to advance lit. Depending on what the owner of the RP wants. If you have any other questions don't be afraid to ask me. I would be glad to fill any kind of position if you just need one more character. I am just really craving a good RP to join.
                  I do not mind if you are far on yours, as long as you catch me up on all that's going on. I will join any subject because I am a very open minded person.

I have been craving a good Harvest Moon RP so if you send one my way. I will join it 100%! Any other ones, I will defiantly look at it and if it is good then I will very most likely join. Thank you and I hope you have good suggestions.

Oh and I love editing pictures, so if you want some help, I would be glad too. And if you need a co-owner hit me up as well. Like I said, I am really craving a good RP right now.

3,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I hope you have luck finding one!
I know I've been searching for a good role play as well!
So here's a good luck bump!

Bump!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas