14,075 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image
CrispinAlexisKedzierski
Red Robin - Accordion, Backup Vocals
Company: Gizelle & other performers/crew members

Alex laughed. "Oho - 14-year-old Lexii the Bad Girl. Maybe I should start calling you Lex Luthor," he teased, giving her a wink and leaning away from her in anticipation of a well-deserved punch on the shoulder.

He looked up as Lexii grumbled about Red Robin's bus driver, shrugging. "Well, at least she drives us. And Siobhan has been less cranky and stressed ever since Abi's taken over most of the driving duties. But I want to hear these stories about this little 14-year-old badass you were talking about," Alex added with a chuckle. He didn't want to get in an argument over nothing this early in the morning, especially when he'd just been promised entertaining stories about his friend's past.

dream angels fire

~~~

User Image
SiobhanAlvaDonnovan
Red Robin - Manager
Company: Camden, cameraman, crew & band members trickling in

"Don't you have something better to do than try to lay your second guy in one morning?" Siobhan asked the bus driver, her eyes shooting daggers at the girl. The band manager wore a stiff smile as Abi ran off, but she looked about ready to breathe fire.

"Sorry about her," she said, still blushing slightly as she turned back to Camden. "She really is a great driver, and is always good about getting places on time or early. Insofar as band members cooperate..." Siobhan tapped her pen against her clipboard, impatiently scanning the parking lot for new arrivals.

Meta Magius

Sparkli3

((Sorry for the short post.))

Divine Demigod

9,525 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
- Camden // Darius Sicily -

Fury - Manager
Location - Private Manager's section of the bus
Company - No one, Hallejuah

Although I have to worry about Finances, Planning, and all the other gritty details...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Camden was frozen while Siobhan and the quirky petite girl spoke. His eyes stared back and forth between the two of them, just waiting to see what they would do. As the Small girl attached herself to his arm he could feel the light smoothness of her skin, due to her partially opened shirt that she had yet to fix. The contact caused his face to turn a more dark shade of red, making it very clear how uncomfortable he was. This feeling of uneasiness and embarrassment escalated farther when she lightly kissed him after she seductively teased him. Camden was just praying for Siobhan to intervene so he could avoid further movement. Lucky for him, she eventually trotted off to the Bus.

After letting out a sigh of relief he looked over to Siobhan, "Really knows how to push your buttons, eh?" he asked with a chuckle. Camden's eardrums were then assualted by the sound of the horn, and the call to leave. Camden leaned closer to Siobhan, "Show time!" he said before walking into the bus. His eyes initially locked on the driver again, causing him to lightly blush and hide his face strolling quickly past her and back to the private mini-office space for the two managers. Never before did peace and quiet feel more wonderful than after that display.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...the Music and Soul I see on stage is what makes my job worth it.
((OOC: ))

Mistress Overdone

Sparkli3

Angelic Giver

User Image
ᏳiselleᎯlexandriaÐamons

Red Robin- Violinist
Company: Crispin
Feeling: Amused/ Anxious

Let your song be heard
and all else be silent....

Giselle punched him in the arm after realizing he called her "Lex Luthor" again and smirked listening to the rest of his part of the conversation. I figured you would. Did I ever tell you that I got emancipated when I was 14? She said starting off her story telling with the legalities. She frowned when Abi honked the horn and yelled the timed warning. She really didn't think that this tour was the best idea and she hoped she was wrong. She looked at him trying to change the subject playfully. Hey, how are the sleeping arrangements working? I don't think we talked anything we need to in our meetings.....
Mistress Overdone
Short posts are fine wink

Let the heavens ring
with your sweet music...

tibby chan's Partner In Crime

Omnipresent Citizen

9,375 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
User ImageUser Image

• Hearing Camden calling over to them made her wave back, acknowledging his presence but preferring not to bother him as he seemed to have quite the conversation going on at the moment. For as long as she could remember, Adélaïde had always thought of him as their manager. But thorough the years, it had changed. It felt like he was a second father. After all, he cared about them all more than her own dad cared about her. Wasn't that enough of a reason? Thinking of it made her smile faintly but it quickly disappeared when she saw an overly excited white haired woman interrupting the two. Well, that was just enough to make her look the other way.

This girl had an aura that didn't please Adélaïde... And by the looks of some of the other band members, it seemed they were all of the same opinion as her. But those thoughts were quickly pushed away when the person she wished not to see a second time walked near by accompanied by another girl, of the other band probably. And responding to his "greeting", Adélaïde simply turned her back on him. Best to do was to not pay attention to this man. She couldn't care less of what he was saying, even though she knew he was blaming her for the things that happened during the competitions... Yet, she did not feel guilty at all as she had never been the one to do those pranks. Even though she hated that man, she would never do such things as to try to make him loose. The young woman had too much respect over music to do so.

Turning towards the Fury band members, she sighed, raising an eyebrow Akira's words about getting a new alarm clock. "And for what would it be useful? Waking the neighbours?" She replied sarcastically, giving him one of her usual smirk. Of course, by saying that, she was referring to the fact that none of them would be home for a while. Finally, the girl would have a break from all this. And it took her by surprise when he decided to suddenly hug her. "H-Hey... What's that for?" She asked, a confused look on her face. "Idiot..." Despite her words, Adélaïde hugged him back just as much as he did. In all honesty, she was glad.

And as her blue haired friend pulled away, she gave him a huff. "Definitely not." She responded, her sarcasm never ending. Indeed, Adélaïde was pretty strong when it came to sarcasm and anyone who knew her well would normally just play along with it. Turning towards Alyson soon after, the young guitarist nodded. "Yep, new home." She spoke, feeling some sort of relief at the sound of those words. "Ah. I see... Think you can handle the rest? Or do you need some more help?" She casually asked the short green haired pianist.

And as she thought things were getting better, the high pitched voice of the hyper girl from earlier resonated thorough all the parking lot after a loud honk, telling them that they would be leaving in fifteen minutes. Adélaïde sighed, wondering what was going to be worse... This girl as a driver? Or the fact that she would have to be in a bus with her rival? Gazing back at Akira and Alyson, she let out a sigh and headed towards the bus with her bag, guitar and long board in hand. She tried to avoid eye contact with the energetic
                          driver as she got into the huge engine and stopped, one of her eyebrow raising. Everything around was just so... "Fancy..." The words
                          came out of her mouth just like a murmur. Who knew a tour bus would be better than her own home?

Magnetic Friend

8,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
User Image
SophiaRayTimmer

Outfit: Click Here
It was such a beautiful morning. It was the morning of the bands road trip. Luckily, Sophia had packed the night before. The lead singer had one large luggage bag full of clothes, shoes, jewelry, and essentials and had another smaller bag full of shampoo, conditioner, tooth past, tooth brush, make-up, and everything else a girl needed. Plus, she has her guitar to bring along. The ginger was kind of high maintenance. This didn't make her any less of a song writer and a singer.

That morning the girl rolled out of bed at the morning sun peaking through her bedroom window. Her hair was a mess and was not the most appealing, and with meeting the rival band today, the girl decided she needed to make a good impression. She gracefully hopped into the shower and quickly got ready. Smelling like roses and flowers, the girl ran down to have breakfast. Her crimson hair was all up in a sock bun, and she wore a pink floral tank top, light pair of denim short, and a grey colored cardigan over the top, plus, a pair of black boots. Dressed to impress. Grabbing something to eat and her bags, she was out the door and into her cab.

Finally, the girl arrived at the bus sight. Scanning the room, she saw the two managers, the bus driver, Alex, Giselle, and a few others she was not we acquainted with. The stunning girl drew her bags from the cab and started hauling them over to the bus. It was quite obvious she was struggling trying to bring them all over. She yelled over at her manager, "Hey, Siobhan want to help me with these? I am sort of struggling. I might have over packed... Anyway, it is nice to see you, and my mom's manager says hi."

Questionable Kitten

14,075 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image
CrispinAlexisKedzierski
Company: Gizelle & other performers/crew members

Alex snickered at Lexii's slow realization that he'd called her 'Lex Luthor' before responding to her comment. "Emancipated, hmmm? Do t-" But Abi leaned on the bus's horn and Lexii quickly changed subjects. That was odd... Alex side-eyed the violinist as if to ask what was going on, but said nothing. "I think Siobhan's going to make an announcement once we're on the road. I know we've got some hotels booked, but other than that-" The accordionist shrugged. "Speaking of getting on the road, care to hop on the bus?" he asked, sliding down from the car. "Sounds like we might be leaving soon, and we might as well try to get a good seat."

dream angels fire

~~~

User Image
SiobhanAlvaDonnovan
Red Robin - Manager
Company: Camden, crew & band members trickling in

"You can say that again. I swear, if that girl wasn't so useful - Aie!" Siobhan covered her ears at the sound of the horn. "Hey, I'll talk to you later, 'kay, Cam?" she called over her shoulders as a cab approached and a young redhead stepped out.

"Sophia! Good to see you!" With a smile, Siobhan checked off "Sophia Ray Timmer" on her clipboard and approached the young woman, giving her a small hug before going to the cab's trunk to help pull out the singer's luggage. "Tell your mum and Julia that I say hi back!" Throwing a couple of the bags over her shoulders, she carried them to the bus and threw them into one of the below-bus compartments.

Meta Magius

Anglespirit

((Anglespirit - I hope I pegged Sophia correctly as a redhead. I had trouble telling whether she's a redhead or a brunette. sweatdrop I also hope it's okay that I decided her mum's manager is named Julia.))

Angelic Giver

User Image
ᏳiselleᎯlexandriaÐamons

Red Robin- Violinist
Company:Crispin and the rest of the crew
Feeling: Anxious

Let your song be heard

Giselle sighed when he mentioned getting on the bus. She slid off of her cars hood, opened up one of the door and took out a tray filled with dozens of homeade cookies. After shutting and locking her car she looked at him. I suppose we should get on the bus now.... You get first dibs on cookies and I'll explain my badass ways when we settle in. She smiled at him sweetly and followed him onto the bus.

When they got on she found a spot towards the back and away from Adelaide so her and Alex could sit together and talk in peace, or as close to it as possible. She set the cookies on one of the tables in the middle not really saying anything about them. Her band members knew she always baked treats before hitting the road and that they were open to everyone but she had no desire to speak to her new colleagues. She sat down and took out her notebook filled with sheetmusic and lyrics.

Mistress Overdone

Let the heavens ring
with your sweet music...

6,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

"♫ ♬♪♩♭♪Rockin' Robin♫ ♬♪♩♭♪

Åþ¡gä└ é ß¡ŠhØÞ

Ⓡⓔⓓ Ⓡⓞⓑⓘⓝ: Driver/Groupie
Ⓐⓖⓔ: 21

User Image

لذلك سوف ذكريات

Abigale looked at Adélaïde as she looked around in amazement at her baby. She saw the look of awe in her eyes as Adélaïde's pupils traveled around the interior of the tour bus. Taking in every fine detail of the nice leather seating, the roomy interior.

"She is fancy huh?"Abigale breathed, running her hands lovingly across the leather fitted steering wheel.

"What you are looking at is the Mercedes Benz Ciatro 2011 Model. This baby purrs at 326 horse power and takes 12 liters per mile. Her slick interior and maneuverable steering make you feel like you are riding on a cloud. I call her Ci Ci for short." Abigale laughed scratching her scalp as she turned around to meet Adélaïde's eyes.

"Not that means anything to you. Buses are no more then a conventional tool for you..." Abigale got up and lovingly pat at the buses wall. feeling its cool metal against her palm. "If there is anything you can trust me on, it's making sure y'all are safe. With Ci Ci on my side, this trip will be a pleasant one. Abigale made her way to Adélaïde and took a hold of her bag. Helping her place it on the couch.

" Now get your sexy a** on this couch so that I can take Ci Ci for a ride!" Abigale said. Pumping her fist in the air.

...لذلك سوف ذكريات

((OOC: ...))

»»»Talking to: Adélaïde»»Where at?: In the Tour Bus.
»Doing what?: Talking, thinking, being weird.
♫ ♬♪♩♭♪Tweet Tweet'in Tweet♫ ♬♪♩♭♪

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
User Image
AkiraCarpereSpade
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
Where at: Parking lot>Bus
With: Various people; Alyson, Adelaide> Red Robin members
Humming to: A song...
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
((OOC: T))

Akira just followed Alyson and Adelaide up to the bus, toting Alyson's bags as well as his own. Following after them onto the bus, he stopped after Adelaide as well to admire the interior. While the driver, apparently the girl from earlier, talked to Adelaide he moved towards the smell of food. His nose led him like a dog towards the back and to a table that held the boxes of what had attracted him. "Mmmm. Was wondering when we'd get an in-flight meal!" he exclaimed quickly before opening and grabbing several with his free hand. He looked up as he stuffed the last of the bunch he picked into his mouth, and noticed the red robin members. "Shub?(Sup?)" he said with his mouth full. He sat opposite of them and looked at them, with the girl looking familiar but he couldn't tell why. "Do I know you from somewhere?" he pointed to the girl and asked once he swallowed.

dream angels fire
]

xXJadeTheifXx

leka_liko

Magnetic Friend

8,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
User Image
SophiaRayTimmer

Outfit: Click Here
Sophia smiled brightly at her manager. The lead singer greatly appreciated the Christmas colored managers help. "I will! I am going to hop on the bus once we put this luggage in. Oh, keep my backpack and guitar out, I have a few things I want for the ride in my backpack. I have a new knitting project I want to work on." Once all her luggage was in the bus' storage, she grabbed her backpack and guitar and hopped onto the bus.

On the bus she waved at her fellow Red Robin band members, "Hey guys, I am so excited for this trip! How are you guys doing?" The redhead set the items in her hands down on the couches on the bus. As she walked closer she smelt the sweet smell of cookies. The girls face light up and said, "Giselle, I love you so much right now. These cookies have just made my day ten times better!" Sophia grabbed one cookie and slowly nibbled on it. Sophia then realized that there was a man by her eating cookies whom she did not know. Her eyes looked over the boy. She assumed that he was to be one of her new colleagues. Sophia decided now is as fine as any other time to introduce herself. The redhead with a smile said to the unknown male, "Hi there, I don't think I have met you yet. I am Sophia, the lead singer of Red Robin."
Phoenix347

dream angels fire

Mistress Overdone
Quote:

Questionable Kitten

14,075 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image
CrispinAlexisKedzierski
Company: Gizelle, Sophia, & other performers/crew members

"Lex, you are the actual best." A soppy grin plastered across the accordionist's face as he followed Lexii to a seat, snatching a cookie as fast as he could once they sat. Goodness knows, the violinist's cookies never lasted long, and they had twice the crowd to feed today. And it wasn't long before the treats attracted a crowd. Alex had been hoping for some peace and quiet for at least a little while, but of course...

One of Fury's band members didn't even wait for an introduction to grab a handful of cookies and hoggishly stuff his face. What did I expect from bandmates of Addy's? Alex thought to himself, glaring daggers at the blue-haired man wreaking havoc on Lexii's cookie tin. Expected or no, the gesture still made him angry. He was still battling between his nerves around new people and his desire to give this schmuck a good punch in the nose when a cheerful young woman swooped in.

"Hey, Robin," Alex greeted her, barely shifting his gaze from the blue-haired man. "I'd eat quicker than usual," he told Robin. "Seems our new bus-mates learned manners from a herd of hyenas."

dream angels fire

Phoenix347

Anglespirit

((Drama!!! Sorry it took so long to post. Posting for Siobhan soon!))

Questionable Kitten

14,075 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image
SiobhanAlvaDonnovan
Red Robin - Manager
Company: Sophia, crew & band members trickling in -> Camden

"A knitting project, eh? I'm looking forward to seeing it," Siobhan said with a smile as she helped the singer get her luggage onboard. The girl certainly did have a way of overpacking, but she was a good all-around musician with a good attitude. Besides, it was a relief to see somebody from the band looking excited to be here. Hopefully Sophia would help boost morale.

With a sigh, Siobhan took a look around and checked a couple of items off one of her lists. A member of the camera crew came up to ask her a few logistical questions, but other than that, the chaos seemed to be at a lull. As good a time as any to take a small breather and check in with Cam. Hurrying up the steps to the bus, Siobhan made her way towards the back of the vehicle, greeting band members with a chipper "Good morning" as she passed a group of them huddled around Lexii's famous cookies. Finally making it to the back, she slid open the door to the makeshift managers' office and breathed a sigh of relief as she stepped inside and away from the crowds.

"Hey, Cam," she called with a smile, flipping through the sheets on her clipboard until she found a page on sleeping arrangements for the night. "How're you holding up?"

Meta Magius

Anglespirit

Angelic Giver

User Image
ᏳiselleᎯlexandriaÐamons

Red Robin- Violinist
Company: Crispin, Sophia, Akira and the rest of the crew
Feeling: Slightly overwhelmed

Let your song be heard

Giselle smiled at Alex's comment about her. It made her happy to know he felt that way about her. When she saw Akira dive for the cookies and sit in front of them, she knew it was going to be quite a ride. She battle with wondering if she should just say she kinda went to school with him or play it off when he asked her if he knew her. Dammit.... She thought. She sighed. If she just said she knew him from school, he might drop it or he might not and then he would ask questions. Nope. Not happening. She shrugged and spoke in her usual soft voice. I don't know....
She smiled when she saw Sophia get on the bus. She was actually happy to see the familiar lead singer of her band. She blushed a little when Soph commented on making her day better with cookies. Thanks Sophia....

Mistress Overdone

Angelspirit

Pheonix347

Let the heavens ring
with your sweet music...

Divine Demigod

9,525 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
- Camden // Darius \ Sicily -

Fury - Manager
Location - Manager's Office / Bus
Company - Siobhan

Although I have to worry about Finances, Planning, and all the other gritty details...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Camden had been sitting at his makeshift desk, which had a scatter of papers on it. The subjects of these papers ranged from shows, hotels, tour routes, and his infamous accounting binder that he so hated because of the amount of important documents it contained. The commotion outside the door, listening to the others talk, brought a light comfort over Camden as he remembered why he was doing this once again -- then the door opened.

Camden looked up to be greeted by his equal equivalent, and a smile went to his face. "Siobhan, good timing, I was just looking over the budgeting for the trip, it seems we over estimated some of the costs!" he said flipping back to a balance sheet covered in different tabs and figures. "We allocated about $2,000 more into hotel fees than we are actually going to need. I think i might move it to Miscellaneous funding incase we stumble on a free day." Camden followed his little talk with a satisfied laugh, glad that there is more good news.

He then sat back in his chair and looked up at her. "On a more personal note, I am ready for us to get moving. The stress hasn't really hit me yet, but I am sure that will be more present come the first show." he said as he slowly looked down at his desk and its contents. "Just think, this was just an idea two weeks ago, and we are successfully putting it into action. This will be great for not only us as Music Managers, but the Kids as upcoming bit hits!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...the Music and Soul I see on stage is what makes my job worth it.
((OOC: ))

Mistress Overdone

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas