14,075 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image
CrispinAlexisKedzierski
Red Robin - Accordion, Guitar, Lead Vocals
Company: Lexii & Kiara

Alex smiled as he watched Lexii swim circles around him. He was just about to let Kiara go so that they could join the violinist and properly swim, but the girl suddenly exclaimed that she couldn't swim.

"Now, if I dropped you here, you'd drown for sure," Alex teased, grinning mischievously. "We couldn't have that - your sister would kill me!" Giving the girl a wink, he readjusted Kiara so that he could hold her more easily. "Now, that's a crying shame, that a cute little girl like you can't properly have fun in the water. Would you like me to teach you? I guarantee you wouldn't be pooping the party. It'll be fun! Lexii - want to teach Kiara with me? That is - if little Miss Beaulieux is alright with that."

dream angels fire

quote="leka_liko"]

tibby chan's Partner In Crime

Omnipresent Citizen

9,375 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
User ImageUser Image

• As he started thinking, Addy immediately regretted asking. Now he definitely had something on his mind... For the worse or the better, she would know soon though.
                          And he started to speak, raising his two fingers in front of her, which obviously meant he had two conditions but soon dropped to one.

Don't sit in the shade? She didn't have an umbrella or anything like that so it wouldn't be a problem. More like she would be sitting under the sun and reading... Unless she decided to do that inside. But even her could not resist a good sunny day... As long as she didn't swim, at least. "I wouldn't be sitting in the shades... I'd be reading right here." She explained, pointing down at the beach towel one of the workers in the resort gave to her and her sister. Though, Addy knew more than well Akira didn't mean this. There was another message to his words, one she was avoiding on purpose.

But then... There was that second condition... Which made her let out a nervous laugh. "Hahaha... No. Out of the question." Her answer was quick, and straight to the point. For one, she didn't know how to swim so learning to right here wasn't in her plans... And for two, wearing a swimsuit meant showing way too much skin, which also meant a big no for the green haired guitarist. "I don't like swimming suits. It's like underwear..." She mumbled, crossing her arms.

Phoenix347

Angelic Giver

User Image
ᏳiselleᎯlexandriaÐamons

Red Robin- Violinist
Company: Alex and Kiara
Feeling: Excited

Let your song be heard
and all else be silent....

Giselle smiled excitedly when Alex mentioned teaching Kiara how to swim. Oh my goodness yes! Oh, please let is teach you how, Kiara. It's much easier to grasp when you learn how to float. Oh it will be so much fun. She said reassuringly. She had taught two other children how to swim before and she had fun doing so. The way she taught was better than the way she learned. She shivered at the thought.

Mistress Overdone

leka_liko

Quote:

Let the heavens ring
with your sweet music...

Divine Demigod

9,525 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
- Camden // Darius // Sicily -

Fury - Manager
Location - Jacuzzi
Company - Siobhan
Feeling - Thank god for drinks

Although I have to worry about Finances, Planning, and all the other gritty details...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Camden looked back to Siobhan when she accused him of flirting with the waitress and he groaned. "No...Hell no, hahaha. I was just taking care of something! Besides, she is not my type." he said playfully, not meaning anything malicious to the waitress. She soon came back with a larger glass than Camden expect, not that he was complaining -- the more the merrier. Camden drank a little over half of what he was given and smiled, nothing like his favorite drink with his favorite woman on a beautiful day.

"yes, we fianlly have some time to ourselves to see how the times have changed." Camden said with a smile, raising his drink to her for a hardy cheers before continuing the conversation. Siobhan asked about how things have been for Camden, he sat there and thought for a bit before knowing what to say. "Well, Travelling with fury has been quite an adventure. Reminds me of the days back when I was the vocalist of a cover band in highschool, because the music is so similar. My uncle, you met him at the college -- Thomas Sicily -- moved to a new town awhile back and opened a music store as well as plays with a Jazz combo in clubs there. He is an excellent Upright bass player, your bass boy would be impressed. Yeah, he sent the band some new equipment -- some amps and a few newer instruments to support our tour endeavor. Besides work, i really have not done much....I am still single, and it gets lonely now an again but the youngin's take pretty good care of me haha." He rambled on for a bit, facial expression staying positive. He then looked back at Siobhan, "How 'bout you Siobhan? What's new?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...the Music and Soul I see on stage is what makes my job worth it.
((OOC: ))

Mistress Overdone

Omnipresent Citizen

9,375 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
User Image

• For a moment, she hesitated, laughing at his comment about Addy killing her if he did let her drown. "Ehe... You'd get your head chopped off for sure." She added. "But don't blame me... Nor my sister. We had other priorities..." She mumbled really quietly, trying to be pretty vague about it knowing that Addy would not be happy if she told them... Unless they knew already. Then, they'd just get it.

But if not, she'd keep her mouth shut. Her head lowered a bit, and she looked at the water with hesitant eyes. Obviously, they seemed to get excited to show her how to swim while her, on the other hand, was starting to get slightly frightened... Even though she really wanted to do this...

It took the little one a few seconds before quickly raising her head high with an air of determination. She had to get over it now before it was too late. "Alright! I can do this!" She threw her fist in the air, grinning. "So... What do we start with?"

Mistress Overdone

dream angels fire

Questionable Kitten

14,075 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image
SiobhanAlvaDonnovan
Red Robin - Manager
Company: Cam

"To the times - they are a-changing," Siobhan said with a laugh, raising her glass in response to Cam's toast. She continued to sip at her drink as she listened to her fellow manager talk. "Thomas Sicily... sounds like a familiar name... have you talked about him with me before?" That didn't quite sound right, though. Where did she know the name from? Siobhan shook her head. "I'll probably remember why I know the name in the middle of the night tonight or something. Go on..."

Her lips twitched at the mention that Cam was single. She opened her mouth to make a joke about him using that as a pickup line, but quickly changed her mind. Just thinking of the joke hit a nerve for the red-haired manager, and she could only imagine how badly it would rub the wrong way with Cam. "Me?" she asked, somewhat jolted by the sudden turn of attention. "Well, keeping busy with the company. Simon - I think I've told you about him, right? - is holding down the fort while I take the trip with Red Robin. He's been great about helping me take care of things. Goodness knows, it's useful to have a guy like him around, especially with such a small company. We've been doing pretty well, though - we're representing five bands, including Red Robin, though Red Robin is our main focus these days." Siobhan blushed slightly. "I have to admit, I'm kinda proud of them - they've done so much in such a short time. Other than that... I've dated a couple people since Lila* and I... broke up." The manager looked down at her drink, stirring it furiously with the decorative straw that it had come with. "Dated one guy - Chad - for nearly a year, but... it just wasn't quite right. I never quite seem to be able to make it work, y'know?" Shrugging it off, she looked up at her fellow manager with a sad smile, before quickly looking down at her drink again. "Not that... I mean... I'm sure I'll find somebody... eventually... Or, y'know... I could always be that cool bachelorette 'aunt' for my friends' kids... I mean, I'm really lucky to have such great friends. Who needs an S.O. when you get to travel all over with wonderful people, right?" Siobhan raised her glass again - nearly empty, this time - for another toast. "To good friends."

Meta Magius

*The woman that Siobhan had dated in college. The one she broke up with because of... things...

Questionable Kitten

14,075 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image
CrispinAlexisKedzierski
Red Robin - Accordion, Guitar, Lead Vocals
Company: Lexii & Kiara

"You bet you can do this!" A wide grin spread across the accordionist's face. "Alright - let's start with the basics. If ya wanna swim, ya kinda gotta float. So -" Alex lifted Kiki off his hip and laid her on her back in the water, keeping his hands underneath her for support - one between her shoulders and the other by her lower back. "Deep breaths, and keep your belly up. That's the key - stick your belly up like you're trying to make a landing pad for a little bird or something. There - how're ya feeling? Lexii - any tips?"

dream angels fire

quote="leka_liko"]

Divine Demigod

9,525 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Fury - Manager
Location - Jacuzzi
Company - Siobhan
Feeling - conflicted, needs more booze

Although I have to worry about Finances, Planning, and all the other gritty details...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While Siobhan talked, Camden listened and moved his head to give feedback that he was listening. Then she struck a nerve, the name Lila jabbed at him like a metal fist that sat in a furnace for a bit. His anxiety was starting to rise and he quickly downed the rest of his drink and requested another (and in quiet he requested an extra few hits of Vodka). It soon arrived and he drank a little over half of that one as well. Hearing that the woman he has had feelings for is single and available made him both nervous and excited. Maybe this was his chance to finally confess and they be happy together. Camden was ready to do this, He leaned forward and was about to move his arm to pat her shoulder til Siobhan raised for another toast, a toast to....good friends.

Camden hesitated, lifting his drink, and through a pained smile and tapped his cup to her and muttered through a conflicted grin. "...to good friends." He responded, slowly moving back to his side of the Jacuzzi. Maybe he was wrong, maybe she doesn't have feelings for him anymore. It was useless to pursue the issue anymore, so he suppressed his sadness to make sure she wouldn't get worried. Camden looked to her and smiled with some sincerity. "I'm sure that there is a man out there that will love and cherish you..." he started, then he looked the the side, lightly swirling his drink. "he may be closer than you think he may be."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mistress Overdone

Angelic Giver

User Image
ᏳiselleᎯlexandriaÐamons

Red Robin- Violinist
Company: Alex and Kiara
Feeling: Excited

Let your song be heard
and all else be silent....

Giselle smiled watching Alex place his hands under the little one. Well, breathe normally. Ooh, closing your eyes may help. It'll help you relax. I promise I won't let my brother drown you. She smiled. This was absolutely perfect. The day was so nice and they were helping Kiara learn how to swim. Perfect first day off.

Mistress Overdone

leka_liko

Quote:

Let the heavens ring
with your sweet music...

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
User Image
AkiraCarpereSpade
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
Where at: Beach>Resort area
With: Adelaide
Song in my head: A song...
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
((OOC: Don't think of this as kidnapping, just surprise adoption!))

As expected, Adelaide wasn't cooperative. He had to lean in to hear the mumbled part, and laughed as he pulled his head back. "Does that mean you don't like wearing underwear? I'm pretty sure I didn't know this about you~." he said. He took advantage of whatever little panic she had from that, rushing in and scooping her up and over him, holding her over the shoulder and keeping her from falling back by her legs. "And thus we march to the shops!" He shouted, using his free hand to point in the direction and started marching off with Adelaide, much to her protest.

ThroneOfImmortals

leka_liko

Questionable Kitten

14,075 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image
SiobhanAlvaDonnovan
Red Robin - Manager
Company: Cam

Siobhan's breath caught when she felt Cam move closer, but no sooner had she registered his closeness than he moved away. She finished her mint julep in one swig, nodding without hesitation when the waitress came back and offered a second glass. When the second glass arrived, Siobhan began to drink with much less caution than she had her first drink.

A smile fluttered across her face when Camden mentioned finding the right person, but she couldn't seem to get it to stick. "I..." A laugh escaped the redhead's lips, but there was something sad about the sound. "I swear - are you trying to pick me up, tonight, young man? Cause I think you need to work on your pickup lines." Siobhan paused, biting her lip and looking down at her drink. After a moment of internal debate, she forced herself to take the few steps across the jacuzzi and sit next to Cam. Placing her drink on the edge of the Jacuzzi, she leaned against him, resting her head on his shoulder. If it weren't for the nearly two whole drinks that she'd had - aided by the fact that she was a lightweight - she wouldn't have even gone this far, but she still had a vigorous denial of the idea that they were anything more than friends ready to go in case she needed to save herself from embarrassment.

"I... missed you. A lot," she muttered. "I mean... seeing you in person and all..." The manager's eyes were beginning to droop closed, her hand resting unconsciously on Cam's waist.

Meta Magius

Omnipresent Citizen

9,375 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
User ImageUser Image

• Addy had barely the time to say something else, Akira spoke again. "Urgh! No that's definitely not what I meant I --" Her words were interrupted immediately when he scooped her up.

And now, she was held there, like a bag of potato, struggling and trying to break free despite the fact that she was much weaker compared to him. "Put me down! Or I swear you won't be getting away with this!" She warned, her tone threatening but anyone knowing her would see that she has nothing in mind. But she soon resigned, knowing that she was not exactly in the best position to do anything, especially that now, they were attracting much more attention on them. People around would chuckle at the sight, letting out some stuff about how cute they were. This made her face redden. "Dude! I can walk!" the green haired guitarist continued. Honestly, she just wanted to hide under a rock and never get out. "Let's hope the time will go by fast..." She thought to herself, sighing.

And it did... Kind of. Actually, she didn't know. She wasn't paying attention to the time... Nor the moment. Just wondering when he'd let her stand on her feet soon or not.

Finally, they were there, standing in front of a shop, which seemed to have a bunch of swimming suits. for all age and gender. She let out a loud sigh before finally being put down. Adélaïde immediately turned to send a not really offensive glare at Akira before turning around and opening the door. "Alright... Let's do this real fast now." She mumbled before starting to look at the swimming suit, most likely searching one for Kiara. Though she soon noticed there were no one piece swimsuit at all in this shop. "Oh.. Great." She mumbled to herself, though quickly going back to finding something for Kiki. Better get this over with than to stay there all day no?

And she soon found something, a bikini in her sister's favourite colour. Of course, she knew her sister's size by heart. And it didn't cost too much. "Alright..." She started, showing the swimsuit to Akira, looking for an opinion and then sighing again. "I guess... It is, sadly, my turn now..."

Phoenix347

Divine Demigod

9,525 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Fury - Manager
Location - Hotel // Jacuzzi/Pool
Company - Siobhan
Feeling - A whole mess of Emotions

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Camden sat there, it was silent after he said what he did. he finished his second drink and already had his lot in for a third. Siobhan eventually broke the silence, poking at him for his 'weak pickup lines.' they were not pick up lines, they were exclamations of defeat. But wait, did his words have more power than he had first expected? It seems they did, as Siobhan stood from her spot, biting her lip and walked over to him. Camden met eyes with her, a look of longing and dream coming true sparkling in his eyes. She sat down and cuddled close to him and he wrapped his large arm around her.

'This...is actually happening. I'm not sure if it the alcohol talking, but to be honest....I'm okay with this...' He thought, Camden rested his head on hers, closing his eyes along with her. He sported this satisfied grin as she continued to speak. He waited for her to finish, her words striking a chord in his heart which led to Camden shedding a few tears. "I missed you too, Siobhan...More than you'll ever know." He pulled her closer to him. "I couldn't imagine a better person, partner, and friend to experience this adventure with...It could be life changing." Camden was very much an emotional drunk, but he wasn't exactly too far gone yet, just sitting at a comfortable buzz.His feelings were genuine, and his words very much true.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Omnipresent Citizen

9,375 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
User Image

• She grinned at his encouraging words and listened carefully to his first instructions, though quickly finding herself being lifted away and down on her back. At first, her face showing a shocked expression while her hands were holding tight to his wrists, obviously not wanting to drown or anything... But also finding the water pretty... "Cold. Cold. Cold..." She kept repeating those words before zipping her lips as the next instruction came.

Her head was barely floating as she followed, closing her eyes, raising her belly up and arching her back as much as possible, but soon finding her face under the water... And sniffing some water by accident, making her immediately get back to a standing position while gripping on Alex's arms for support as she started coughing... And laughing at her failed first try. "Well this is harder than I expected! Hahaha!" She exclaimed, looking at them both before returning back to the initial position, back in the water, again held by Alex.

Then, making sure her face didn't go too deep in the water, and that her back was arched just enough to raise her belly up. And as a result, Kiki felt herself slightly float. She gave the both of them a confused look, as if to ask them if this was the good position.

Mistress Overdone

dream angels fire

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
User Image
AkiraCarpereSpade
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
Where at: Resort area
With: Adelaide
Song in my head: A song...
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
((OOC: Made a boob joke at the end, cause honestly it doesn't look like she has a lot *bunkers down for incoming boob retorts from the girls*))

Her protests attracted some attention from the people around then, but nothing he couldn't ignore, Honestly it was Adelaide who was making it a big deal, he was just taking her where they were going to go, which they probably would have gone to normally after Addy argued against it for about 30 minutes. So in a way, simply carrying her there was easier than asking, also a little more fun for him. He dropped her at once they reached the store, and let her browse. Thankfully he didn't remove his shirt while at the beach, otherwise he surely would have been kicked out because of the 'no shoes, no shirt 'no service' policy thing. He followed behind her as she browsed the suits they had, knowing she'd go for maximum coverage. Since he wasn't a fashion expert, he just sorta shrugged, and said "You know what she likes better than I." When she decided to take it and move onto her own swimsuit, he got excited.

It wasn't rare to see Addy wearing anything less than 2 layers on her, like she was some alien from a planet at 190*F. Now, he'd get the chance to help pick something for her. He rubbed his hands together, mimicking a maniacal laugh from some super villain. "Yes, it is your turn now my dear Adelaide. Now we shall see which swimsuit of torture you shall be forced to try out!" One last evil chuckle before he calmed down, glancing at the racks to see what they had for someone... her size.

ThroneOfImmortals

leka_liko

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas