Angelic Giver

User Image
ᏳiselleᎯlexandriaÐamons

Red Robin- Violinist
Company: Alex, Akira and everyone else
Feeling: Shy....

Let your song be heard
and all else be silent....

Giselle slightly blushed when she realized that Akira was listening to their conversation. Her voice was soft and no-one heard her most of the time anyway unless she was talking directly to them. A small squeak came out of her throat when Alex squeezed her shoulder. Instead of shrugging him off, she grab his hand and brought it all the way aroubd her holding it in hers so that he was hugging her instead. He had to chill.... She shrugged at both of their comments and decided that it was okay to talk to Akira for a little. She technically knew him and if she avoided him too much she knew he would think something was strange.

I didn't have a normal life. The parties I threw were my little grasp at normalcy. Anyway.... it was pretty crazy.... It started to have an effect on my performances and job so..... I had to stop and decided to join Red Robin..... She smiled softly at them.

Mistress Overdone

Pheonix347

Quote:

Let the heavens ring
with your sweet music...

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
User Image
AkiraCarpereSpade
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
Where at: Bus, opposite Red Robin members
With: Everyone
Listening to: A song...
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
((OOC: btw, if anyone hasn't clicked it yet, I change the 'A song' link every few posts. Just to add some random rock music to the forum for Fury guys ^_^))

He had to resist the urge to roll his eyes as Alex spoke. He didn't want to start another fight, and Alex was acting just as he had with the other Red Robin girl. It's like he's the big brother of them all... he though to himself. They both supported that her past had been normal. If every kid did it it would be considered normal right? Either way, if he didn't respond to both of them, Akira would have looked like some dumb-founded fool.

"Maybe." He started with a shrug. "We're all in big time bands now, so we're not exactly normal here and now. Though speaking of the past and partying, I remember going to a few as well. Of course, I stopped when they did and I had studies to be worried over. I wasn't planning on playing bass for a living back then." Of course he couldn't just drop the ball and ask if those parties were Giselles'. While he remembered someone by the name of Alexi, or Alexa from back then, there was always the chance she lived somewhere else and it was just coincidence. Low chances, but they were still there. "Where'd you live anyways?"

Mistress Overdone

dream angels fire

Angelic Giver

User Image
ᏳiselleᎯlexandriaÐamons

Red Robin- Violinist
Company: Alex and Akira <and everyone else>
Feeling: Nervous and Extremely anxious

Let your song be heard

Giselle shifted a little. She didn't want to talk about where she was from. She didn't feel comfortable talking anymore. Maybe she should have wrote a note to Alex instead because then there would hav been no way Akira would have been apart of their conversation without being nosy. This is what she gets for trying to make herself feel more comfortable by talking to Alex. When in the hell didn't talking ever make her comfortable without the presence of alcohol? She felt trapped.

She stared at her hands and sighed trying to keep herself from have an anxiety attack. Why in the hell did this make her so nervous? Nothing really bad happened between them. There may have been a few intoxicated nights spent together but she was like that with most hot musicians she met back then, but he was different. He actually decided to study and focus on school. She even took a few classes at the school he went to but then things happened all at once that forced her to leave it all behind.

She didn't want to explain any of that to him and she really wished he hadn't have remembered her. It was going to cause conflict and mystery which would peak anyone's curiosity. It only be a matter of time before she would have to say something about it. She just didn't want it to be now.I traveled frequently. My home was in East L.A. though.

Pheonix347

Mistress Overdone

Quote:

Let the heavens ring
with your sweet music...

tibby chan's Partner In Crime

Omnipresent Citizen

9,375 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
User ImageUser Image

• Adélaïde gazed with the corner of her eyes at the people talking a bit further away behind her, at a table. There was Giselle whom seemed to be talking about her life, Alex being pretty protective of the girl and Akira socializing as always. The guitarist knew she could've joined in the conversation but preferred not to. One, she didn't know what she would say, or do. After all, the girl wasn't so much of a social person... And two, there was Alex there. She wasn't up for a fight... At least, not yet...

But soon, the news of Camden arrived. Scratch-Records Inc... With the two bands... Together... It took a while, entering all that into her head. But what did she expect? Of course there would be something like this happening. It was a television show. Cameras were pretty much all around them and it would be like this for quite a while, to her own disappointment. BUT, she knew well that Camden had worked hard, and she knew she had to at least try...

And with that in mind, Adélaïde got up without having nothing to do and walked towards Camden, lightly tugging on his sleeve, like a small child would do. Yes, she sometimes still did some of those childlike stuff... For example, earlier with the cookies. "Camden..." She murmured, pausing a bit. "I'll... I'll try." The guitarist turned her head and looked away. Of course, even with the lacks of words there, she guessed the manager would get what she meant. The girl would put efforts. But... just saying this made her feel like she already did an effort as it really wasn't something she'd normally say. And she wasn't even able to raise her head after that. The guitarist was silently waiting for a reply.

Camden had always been like a family figure to her. He was more of a father than her real one. She trusted him, and she felt like she could at least show some gratitude, put some hope into what he was doing. It was the least she could do after all he did for her and the others. Wasn't it logic?

Meta Magius

Questionable Kitten

14,075 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image
CrispinAlexisKedzierski
Red Robin - Accordion, Backup Vocals
Company: Band members & crew

"Sorry," Alex muttered as Lexii moved his hand. He hadn't realized how tightly he'd been gripping the violinist's arm until she pried his fingers away. Really need to work on that... He remained quiet through Akira's short ramble, though he barely managed to suppress an eye roll at the bassist's announcement that "we're not exactly normal here and now." Why was this kid so fixated on the idea of not being normal?

The question of where Lexii grew up - and the violinist's subsequent reaction - caught Alex's attention, though. He tensed ever so slightly, glancing at Lexii. "Deep breaths," he whispered in her ear, rubbing her arm in what he hoped was a reassuring fashion. "You're gonna be okay." All the same, he couldn't help but run through a mental checklist of what could go wrong and what he should do if Lexii had an anxiety attack.

dream angels fire
Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
User Image
AkiraCarpereSpade
Where at: Bus, opposite Red Robin members
With: Everyone
((OOC: ))

Akira leaned back into the seat, removing his bass from his lap and setting one end on the carpeted floor.Giselle started to fidget a little, looking down at her hands. Alex talked softly next to her, as if it was something he did often. "East L.A. huh? Can't say I remember heading there very often." In truth, he's been all around L.A., and usually the best parties were from that side, so Giselle's chances of being one someone he knew just increased. With how she was acting, he didn't want to risk pressing for more, lest she shut down and Alex once more lash out at him. This time however, he might have an actual reason.

Akira turned to the front of the bus and shouted up to the driver. "Hey, drive!" It occurred to him he didn't get the chance to learn her name. "How much further to the hotel?"

Mistress Overdone

dream angels fire

Sparkli3

Angelic Giver

User Image
ᏳiselleᎯlexandriaÐamons

Red Robin- Violinist
Company: Alex and Akira <and everyone else>
Feeling: Anxious

Let your song be heard

Giselle closed her eye and sighed. She couldn't tell if he was lying or if he really didn't remember but at that point she didn't care. She took a deep breath and decided to ignore anything else that came from Akira's side of the bus. She had had enough social speaking outside of Alex for the day. She stared at her lap for a while before she felt her heart rate slow back down to normal. She tucked her hair behind her ear and turned directly towards Alex hugging her knees to her chest so there was no confusion that she was talking directly to him and him alone.

She decided not to even think about the last 5 minutes of the conversation. To go along with your comment about drinking earlier and you getting your older friends to buy you alcohol before you were legal..... Well.... I was very persuasive and no-one could find themselves able to tell me no to any request I had. I was given whatever I wanted from the bartenders themselves. Those who did knew my age but everyone else was clueless. I never had to use a fake i.d. or anyone to procure the alcohol for me. I'm trying to be a good girl now so I'd rather do things legally unless pushed to revert to my old ways.....

Mistress Overdone

Quote:

Quote:

Let the heavens ring
with your sweet music...

Divine Demigod

9,525 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
- Camden // Darius Sicily -

Fury - Manager
Location - Parking lot outside Car
Company - Siobhan, Vince, and Giselle

Although I have to worry about Finances, Planning, and all the other gritty details...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Camden observed the bus' reaction to his news, he could tell that there was some initial excitement for the independent band's EPs though that excitement quickly subsided when the idea of a joint EP was suggested and pushed. He expected that sort of reaction, but once again was lightly discouraged and hoped for a better response.

Camden was then startled by a light tug and soft voice to his side, he looked down to see Adelaide standng before him. He could tell that she was pretty uncomfortable with the situation as a whole, even he wasn't used to being on TV yet. Camden looked down at her with sad but reassuring eyes, "Oh Adelaide, I appreciate your courage! As your manager, I will make sure to give it my 120% effort!" He said putting a hand on her back.

"How are things going with the transitioning to the new environment?" He asked her, looking with an eagerness to hear some kind of positive news. Even if it was just alittle bit of positive news, he would be happy to hear it. he felt something loosely clinging to his back pocket fall out to the floor, it was his flask. Camden didn't notice the light metallic sound that the flask made due to him being focused on the conversation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...the Music and Soul I see on stage is what makes my job worth it.

leka_liko

Note: Quality is questionable on this post.

Questionable Kitten

14,075 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image
CrispinAlexisKedzierski
Red Robin - Accordion, Backup Vocals
Company: Band members & crew -> Siobhan & bands/crew trickling in

Alex nodded, giving Lexii's arm a small squeeze as she explained her history with alcohol and parties. Much of the rest of the ride was spent in silence, the accordionist occasionally listening to music on his iPod. Just as he was beginning to wonder how long it took to travel a few cities over, the bus screeched to a halt, forcing him to grab the pole next to him to steady himself. It was easier this time, now that he was sitting, but all the same, it came as a bit of a surprise. Getting up, he grabbed his bag from the back and made his way out of the bus at a New Yorker's speed. It was good to finally stand up again and get out of the crowded bus. Walking through the large glass double doors at the entrance and onto the maroon carpeting of the hotel's lobby, he put his bag down on a rather plush brown comfy chair and watched as Siobhan walked up to the front desk and spoke with one of the clerks.

~~~

User Image
SiobhanAlvaDonnovan
Red Robin - Manager
Company: bands & crew -> bands/crew trickling in

"Alright, I'll meet everybody in the lobby and hand you your door keys," Siobhan announced. "Be sure you have your bag with your toiletries and whatever else you'll need for tonight and tomorrow morning. We'll go out for dinner, but we may not come back to the bus until tomorrow. Don't worry, the bus will be locked and the crew will take care of your instruments, so you can leave some of your things behind if you want to." Getting off the bus, the manager immediately hurried off the bus and made her way to the hotel lobby, marching purposefully up to the front desk. It took some time to get all the details straight and convince the clerk that they had, in fact, arranged for extra room keys. It felt like an eternity before Siobhan left the desk with everything she needed, but it finally happened.

"Here you are," she told Alex, handing him a key card to room 338 and pocketing her own card to room 339. The accordionist muttered a thank you and Siobhan walked closer to the entranceway, handing out key cards as band members filtered into the building.

dream angels fire

((Edit - I deleted a couple of sentences accidentally left behind from the post I copied the format from. Sorry about that! sweatdrop ))

Divine Demigod

9,525 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
- Camden // Darius Sicily -

Fury - Manager
Location - Hot tub // Hotel
Company - The sweet taste of Red's

Although I have to worry about Finances, Planning, and all the other gritty details...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Camden was back in the office for a good bit of the the duration of the trip, mainly for finalization of any immediate preparation that needed to be done on the trip plans for the next week or so. As the bus halted he leaped from his seat and grabbed his smaller overnight luggage and briefcase and made for the front of the bus. As he passed Abi he looked away, still embarrassed of what had transpired that morning.

Heading straight for Siobhan in the lobby, he politely took his key and made for the elevator to get to the top floor, as he arrived at the floor he noticed the TV crews were already setting up their various cameras to get footage for the first overnight venture of the group, and he could not help but sigh as they swiftly moved up and down through the hallway. Camden let himself into his room and examined what it had to offer.

The suite itself hosted five rooms altogether: a master bedroom (which had a single queen-sized bed and the accessories to boot), two other bedrooms (each with two twin-sized beds and the works), a bathroom (with jacuzzi bath, shower, and the works), and the common room (That hosted a living room type area connected to a small kitchen and also let out to a balcony that overlooked the San Diego city-scape.

Camden appreciated the view it boasted, San Diego was a beautiful town. He walked into the master bedroom and set his stuff down and pulled out the roster for this room. 'Akira, Alex, Lukus, Sei, Xander, and Kaleb.....four beds, one couch that folds out into a bed...s**t, I'm still lacking one....ahh they will figure it out, they are smart.' He said. Camden decided he needed to calm down and decided to make his way to the bar and grab a drink before heading to the hotels Hot tub on the first floor. He put on his trunks and a regular T-shirt and walked to the common room to write a note to the guys.

To the Gentlemen of Fury and Red Robin,

I have decided to enjoy my evening and relax, and I suggest you do the same. Get to know eachother and catch up on some sleep. The days will start to get long soon so enjoy the comfortable arrangements while we have them. Also, there are five intended sleeping spots and six of you. If you guys argue too much, the sixth person can have my bed. I dont want arguing.

If you need me, Call me #-###-###-####
Camden

Camden then made his way to the hallway, stopping to give some directions to the crew as well as Wolf and Deacon (the bodyguards that will watch the rooms) and made his way back down to the bar near the pool and hot tub. He ordered his standard lighter choice, Red's Apple Ale, and made his way over to the hot tub. He removed his shirt to expose his muscular torso. He arms boasted some impressive strength, though he also had a small gut to go with it (It is a health size for a man of his gurth.). Camden stepped down into the hot tub and sigh lightly, followed by a satisfied sigh after he took a good drink of the Ale. It was time for him to have some R&R.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...the Music and Soul I see on stage is what makes my job worth it.

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
User Image
AkiraCarpereSpade
Where at: Hotel Hallway
With: Everyone>crew
((OOC: Sorta rushed to set us up sweatdrop ))

Once they reached the hotel, it was pretty quick to unload thanks to the crew. He just plugged in his music as they left, drowning out everyone else. He packed his computer in his bag, leaving his bass without realizing it while the groupies picked up after them. He followed into the lobby, sticking mostly to Addy, but not talking. With their room keys, they headed up, the guys following Camden while the girls went with Red Robin's manager. Akira moved over to the balcony, overlooking the city below. "FURYYYYYY!" he shouted out into the city. He pulled back, retreating back inside to the living room. Jumping onto a couch, he pulled his bag over to continue practice, and pulled out his bass. He realized then he forgot his bass.

"Crap." he was schrumaging around his things, looking for even a string. He realized that he left it in the bus and that Siobhan said the crew would take care of them. He scrambled up from the couch, and out the door after grabbing his keydcard. "I'm gonna grab my bass. Later guys!" he told Wolf and Deacon, turning on his heels and bolting down the stairs. There wasn't time for an elevator and he was running fast.

Angelic Giver

User Image
ᏳiselleᎯlexandriaÐamons

Red Robin- Violinist
Company:Everyone> Some of the girls> By herself> People around/Crew
Feeling: Anxious... Stressed... Worried....

Let your song be heard

Giselle put back on her sunglasses, grabbing her book bag and headed off of the bus with the rest of her band, not realizing she was leaving her violin where she sat. She looked up and scoped out the hotel. She threw a party here once. She had also stayed here a few times when she had performances in her home state. She looked at her phone and started tapping things into it before heading in. She grabbed her room key from Siobhan and silently thanked her. Afterwards however, she did not go straight up to the room.

She went to the front desk where a silvery-blonde haired woman stood behind a computer. The woman looked down at the counter a Giselle slid her i.d. to her. The woman's eyes widened as she looked up at the petite violinist, and she lowered her glasses to let the woman know it was really her. The woman gasped and quickly escorted herself into the office behind her coming out with the top manager. The manager smiled at Giselle and typed some things into the computer and then gave her a key. Giselle nodded at them both. We're honored to have you back here Ms.Damons, even if for one night. She gave them a small smiled and headed up to the rooms. She went to the room she was supposed to share with the other female members. She looked at the room and set her stuff by the door. She wasn't sure if she needed the room that she got for herself. It all depended on how the dinner went she supposed.

She left the room and went to the one she got for herself. She opened it and found a bouquet of flowers from the manager on the bed. She sighed. She couldn't remember if he was the one she slept with or if he was the obsessive one. She sat on the bed and laid in it for a while before jumping up. [********] She left her violin on the bus. Bad idea. Bad, bad, bad idea. Siobhan said that the crew would be handling their instruments. That wasn't good. She had watched how some of them handled their bags, they were careless and didn't care about what was in them. If they got so much as a scratch on her violin, heads would roll and no-one will have a good night. Her band only saw her temper slip once and she couldn't even remember who caught her wrath or why. She kinda blacked out for most of it. It wouldn't be good if the crew caught a flare up on camera because they were rare and they already had one hot-head in their band. Another wasn't needed nor necessary.

She bolted out of the door shoving both of her keys in her pocket and shutting the door behind her. She trotted down the east stairs and slipped in the room where their instruments and everything else was being held. She looked around and frowned. EVERYTHING was EVERYWHERE! She started in the back of the room sorting through everything.

Mistress Overdone

Pheonix347

Quote:
Ooc: Sorry... It's a little lengthy.

Let the heavens ring
with your sweet music...

Pure-hearted Wildcat

User Image
Sei Luke Kaisho

Sei didn't particularly care about the tv crew men that was going all around the bus trying to get close ups, and mostly ignored them. He was making random beats as he watched his friends mess around with whatever they wanted. Then he looked around at all the new faces and possible interests he could entertain. But not long after that did Adelaide get up and draw his attention as she spoke softly to their manager. Smirking, Sei got up and stuff his drum sticks in his pocket and tossed an arm around Adelaide's shoulders. "Not to worry boss. I'll look after anyone whose not getting through it easily. Adee will be fine with me." he assured him with a large smile.

Sure, Sei may have a dislike for the two managers and their ideas to put two different bands together and put them on a tv show no less, but he was making the best of it. He always teased Adee and now he had more girls, and guys, to tease. Especially the cutie bus driver that gave him a rather naughty look when he entered. After that was said, he returned to his seat with Adee and instead of letting her go sit in her seat, he made her sit on his lap with a mischievous smirk. It was at that moment that the bus lurched to a stop in front of the hotel. "I saved you from a rather painful face plant with the floor. Do I get a kiss?" he teased her lightly, as he let her up with a chuckle at the face she was making.

Then one by one, the bands left the bus and of course there were fans waiting outside, screaming and cheering in eagerness as they all went into the hotel. Of course they weren't allowed inside until all members of the band could get their room keys and were able to go up to their rooms in privacy, and secret as well since they didn't want the groupies sneaking in on them. Getting his key card from Siobhan, he waved to all their fans and followed the rest to the rooms upstairs. Dumping his stuff onto one of the twin beds, he noticed the note that Camden left and grinned. "I call rooming with the girls!" he dibbed with a wide grin as he made to get his stuff to do just that. Of course he was joking, but if no one really stopped him he probably would room with them.

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image
Frank E. Horrgian
☆═━┈ Fury's Special Guest Groupie ┈━═☆
"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - H.P Lovecraft
Company: Siobhan, the bands and crew that were still in the Lobby.

The hum and putter of a yellow Taxi Cab mused through the parking lot as it pulled around in front of the main doors to the establishment. The passenger could be seen reaching through the slot in the protective glass between the front and back seats, paying his fare in cash money before stuffing his wallet away in his pants pocket. The back, driver side door opened up, an ebony boot planted onto the pavement below with a loud thud and above it a pair of lightly shaded Wranger-brand blue jeans, held to this towering figure's form by a black leather belt, it's buckle in the shape of Cthulhu's head, it's tentacles curled upwards against the sides of it's face. A tight fitting short sleeved under armor shirt with a U shape neck. To hide away his pale blue orbs were a set of midnight colored sport variant oakley sunglasses, the lenses a vibrant orange tin.

This 7'4" foot tall tower of muscle, scars, and broadness all over was none of than Frank Horrigan, the lead singer and guitar of the thrash metal band, "Children of Innsmouth". He closed the door, waving the driver off as a manner of thanking him for getting him there safely before he drove off. His heels began to carry him to the front doors, his arm pushing the left door of the double doors open in which brought him into the lobby of the hotel. He didn't quite see anyone he noticed right off hand so he made his way over to the receptionist.
"Ah, uh, howdy, ma'am...I am looking for a.." He paused for a moment, digging into his jeans pocket to pull out a shred of paper with a name on it. "Camden Sicily..Probably came in with a few other people, bit younger crowd."

"Oh! The manager for Fury...Um, might I ask why?" She'd asked, oh this was going to be something else. "Well, you see, I'm working with the producers for their new show and...I need to meet with Camden, see, I'm this apparent surprise guest..And.." It was then, the male receptionist next to them realized who Frank was and his entire face lit up like the forth of July. "You! You're Fra-Adadadadaddada..Shhh...Our little secret, okay? Can't have people swarmin'." Frank quickly shush'd the man, not wanting to draw anymore attention to himself by the general public than was needed. He was then shown what room Camden was supposed to be staying in, then pointed to Siobhan. "That there is the Red Robin's manager, Miss.Donnovan, incase you were wondering." She added, and in return, Frank offered a warm smile and a. "Thank you oh so very much, let me just move on outta your hair so you guys can get to keeping on."

He'd ease away from the front desk and slowly make his way over to the red head with a rather strong way of carrying herself. That was something he could both relate to and respect, from anyone, confidence was always a good thing, if it was well earned and displayed in a according fashion. "Aye, there, Miss.Donnovan. Ah, I'm Frank, Frank Horrigan, I was told to meet with Camden here at the hotel but, figured I'd introduce myself to you, too, since you're here." He said, tone lowered but still very charismatic and polite. He stretched out his hand for a formal shake, as to seal the deal that they'd been acquainted. This close up, it looked like he'd been to hell and back, then back again with all the deep scars he had riddled about his skin. However, all of this was strangely different from his attitude, he came off as rather happy and relaxed, if not a good bit professional and almost charming.

Mistress Overdone

Questionable Kitten

14,075 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image
SiobhanAlvaDonnovan
Red Robin - Manager
Company: bands/crew trickling in

"You'll be in room 338 with the rest of the men," Siobhan admonished the silver-haired drummer. Raising an eyebrow, she handed Sei the appropriate key card, but nonetheless, an amused smile could be seen playing at the manager's lips. Taking in the comings and goings of the lobby as a schoolteacher might take stock of a schoolyard at recess, she casually observed a tall man making his way towards the front desk, but hardly took note of him, instead focusing on her own charges, doing her best to make sure that they were all headed in the right direction and had everything they needed - making sure, at least, that there was nothing happening that the bandmates couldn't handle themselves.

It wasn't until the tall stranger walked up to her - his large figure towering over her like some sort of fairytale giant - that Siobhan took stock of him. The man looked somewhat familiar, though she couldn't place him - perhaps a face from a CD cover in Cam's collection, or else simply some semblance of similarity to a more familiar face. Siobhan frowned when the man called her by name and introduced himself as "Frank Horrigan," or something. He had an air of politeness, for sure, but Siobhan was always wary introductions from complete strangers, especially in a setting like this. I swear, if the fans are starting to find creepy ways to stalk the bands already... She could have sworn they'd been careful enough in their travel arrangements that the rabid fans shouldn't have found them for some time, but you never knew. And this man looked like he could be dangerous. She'd met a few men who looked like him in the army. As often as not, they were perfectly good people, but there was always a high risk that they were dangerous - whether because of the emotional scars hidden behind their physical ones, or because of the backstories that led them into an army life.

"I'm sorry, sir," Siobhan asked the man. "Do we know you, Mr. Horrigan? I was not aware that Cam was expecting anybody."

ThroneOfImmortals

Shats of Basson
((Mistyping Frank's name was a mistake, but hell, I'm just gonna go with Siobhan is too creeped out/doesn't give enough shits about this guy's name to get it straight.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff