Welcome to Gaia! ::

"Don't assume."

Spook said simply, smiling.

((Gtg. I'll check back tommorow, keep posting.))
((okay see ya))
"was it for the money? or b/c ur changing sides? i dont want that to happen, you know what they did long ago but you may be sided with them? do you even know why they did it? do you know i like you more than a freind? do you know any of that?
Walks up behind rith, "Hey Rith, long time no see,"
well i gues ill go away for you two to talk...
*walks out caves*
Taps rith on the shoulder as she follows him out, "Rith, earth to rith come in please,"
Davion Gaurd
Taps rith on the shoulder as she follows him out, "Rith, earth to rith come in please,"
what?
"Long time no see huh,"
yep
((i gtg sry))
"Rith... I said, don't assume. Never assume anything."

Spook gestured for him to follow, slightly frustrated. When he had caught up with her, she continiued.

"I wasn't any ******** goverment job I took. I'd expect you to ******** know better. Seriously, the aedinem needs to get organized. They don't even know what's on their side anymore."

Spook shrugged.
SpookThePanda
"Rith... I said, don't assume. Never assume anything."

Spook gestured for him to follow, slightly frustrated. When he had caught up with her, she continiued.

"I wasn't any ******** goverment job I took. I'd expect you to ******** know better. Seriously, the aedinem needs to get organized. They don't even know what's on their side anymore."

Spook shrugged.
???
what do you mean? is there another group? mercastim did you know of this
*pause*mecastim replied, "yes."
"Guess there is alot for you to catch up on, huh rith,"
Davion Gaurd
"Guess there is alot for you to catch up on, huh rith,"
did you know of this?
"I know alot of things, some of which I will keep to myself," turns around and heads for the city
"Yep, there's another group. They're disguised as the goverment, a department of it."
"well thanks for not telling me..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces