Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
User Image
╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Ϊn this ώorld, where there is ʆight, there are Șhadows. ϔou can either Ȟide from them or Ȕse them to your Ѧdvantage.

Leah continued to follow watching their moves very closely. A sudden movement made her curse and bolt forward. Now maybe it wasn't the most suble or smart move but she couldn't loose him after all the time and money she had put into finding him. She bolted past the other woman without a side long glance and followed Hebi into the forest. If the woman attacked her then she would engage but at the moment her only concern was catching the snake and the jewel he stole. Without a second thought she dashed into the forest right behind Hebi. She could only catch glimpses of him as he ran. Damn he's fast. I'm going to have to be careful on this one.

Leah almost lost him a couple times but her keen sense of smell helped her locate him through the dark forest. However the deeper they went the more on edge she became. The feeling that he knew this area better than her made her nervous but she was confident in her abilities. She decided it wouldn't hurt to try another tactic. "Wait, I just want to talk! Please!" She tried to make her voice seem as deperate and weak as she could. She slowed down ever so slightly and began to pant as if she were getting tired already. She couldn't count the number of men who would fall for this technique. And even if he didn't fall for it, if she could just get him to slow down. . .

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Ȋ ҫhoose to Ȕse Ҭhem
((STOP wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance ))
Dragon Vexiron
((STOP wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance ))

((Why? Something wrong?))
Dragon Vexiron

((I think the dragon is about to come in, or is something wrong?))
O-o_Eve_o-O
Dragon Vexiron

((*Getting whiplash from all the new posts* Just..lemme read...then I can post my entrance DX ))
Cheow_sky
Dragon Vexiron

((I think the dragon is about to come in, or is something wrong?))

((So is it stop for the zodiac members only then? Cuz I would love to make a couple more posts tonight.))
Dragon Vexiron
O-o_Eve_o-O
Dragon Vexiron

((*Getting whiplash from all the new posts* Just..lemme read...then I can post my entrance DX ))

((Lol, I know what you mean. They all just came out of nowhere XD but its good the rp's busy))

Tipsy Genius

Dragon Vexiron
O-o_Eve_o-O
Dragon Vexiron

my B, just got off work a bit ago and got 2 characters so had to post. FYI got off tomorrow and drinking the hell outta some beer in celebration. So if my next post is janky it's the booze xd

PS I am extremely sarcastic at times. But for real, I am drinking.
Teh Musician
Dragon Vexiron
O-o_Eve_o-O
Dragon Vexiron

my B, just got off work a bit ago and got 2 characters so had to post. FYI got off tomorrow and drinking the hell outta some beer in celebration. So if my next post is janky it's the booze xd

PS I am extremely sarcastic at times. But for real, I am drinking.

((You just made my night XD I'm drinking too and I just told my brother that I hope I can post again before the liquor kicks in biggrin Literally right after I said that I saw your post. Gaia makes me happy <3 ))
@Dragon: Okay then, we'll wait. You may post without worrying now. razz
@Teh Musician: And thanks for telling me that...I suppose.

Tipsy Genius

((Since I sense a whole bunch of shinanigans and random post not regarding the actual roleplay I went ahead and made a OOC forum for us. I got the link right here ----& Clicky Poo! (sgt. frog reference)
Tweedle Dee
Tweedle Dum

((Screw the style =-= Too tired ))

"Left. Right. Left. Right. You're doing good, Big Brother," came the soft, encouraging voice from the entrance of the cavern. While this would probably strike many of the knights as a signal of intruders, the pair that would appear seemed comical enough. The armored warrior would be seen carrying the younger 8 year old girl in a piggyback style while she held the large sword of his on her back. Her slender arms wrapped tightly around his powerful throat in an attempt to hold on as he strolled into the center of the room. "There's a good boy," she purred as he walked, patting his head. With a grunt, he tossed her onto her bottom.

The girl landed with a loud thud against the stone, followed by a yelp. A burning glare was shot at the muscular man. "What the hell!" came the screech as she jumped to her feet. The man smirked and crossed his arms. "You treat me like I am a dumb animal, ma'am." His reply only served to anger her further. Locking eyes, she would soon have the brute looking aside. "A man does not throw a lady," she growled before smacking him with his sword.

The two would exchange a few blows before suddenly breaking apart when noticing their comrades. The Gemini duo had arrived...
((Okay, post some more now, I'm done. xP I am too tired to post the dragon tonight. GO do your junk, guys.))
User Image
User Image
Man of the People
---
The Archer of the Zodiac Knights
---
Master of Torture

With startling clarity, Nathan took his first breath in the world of the living for the first two three hundred years. Sitting upright in a rush, it only seemed to further disorient the man as he tried to take in his surroundings. The last thing he had remembered was the door under his feet giving way and the rope around his neck snapping taunt, with the faint sound of something cracking before it all went dark. Rubbing his hand around his neck, he did not feel anything out of place. Getting to his feet slowly, he was surprised to find that he did not hurt at all. As a matter of fact, he felt better than he did when he was in his teens. Stretching his arms, he took in the dead forest around him and suddenly remembered where he was. When they had finally stormed his keep and taken him to the capital of the Earth Kingdom for judgement, they had swiftly found him guilty and put him to death. They had buried him the forsaken forest that bordered the Earth kingdom. Well, he was not going to remain here in the Hollow Forest. It seemed that someone had brought him back to the world of the living. Obviously his talents were once again needed to right the injustices of the world. Looking down at his right wrist, he was pleased to see Zazel still dangling there by the gold chain he kept it on. A smooth metal rod about the size of a dagger, it had brought about untold terror and pain as he used it's abilities to make the wicked confess their crimes. With a simple flick of the wrist, the metal rod spun into his closing fist. The sudden shock of pain that filled his body made him smile. Zazel cause pain to those who used it, but it brought about even more pain to the one it was used against. There was no escape or immunity to it's pain except for death. Taking stock of his shabby clothes, he gave a loud sigh as he started to make his way out of the hollow forest and to his destiny.

Once out of the forest, he found all of the familiar places in the Earth Kingdom completely different than he remembered. It seemed that a war had just concluded against the neighboring kingdom of Cadora, the dark presence there completely destroyed by the Alliance. It was curious news, the last time he had been among the living the kingdom of Cadora had been powerful and was always on the vanguard of defending the free people against the powers of the Underworld. How times had changed that the mighty kingdom fell into the clutches of darkness. With a slow smile on his face as he watched human children run through the streets claiming to be one warrior or another, he knew that this was something he could use to his advantage. After uncovering a long hidden cache of money that he had stored away, he was dressed in a crisp military uniform that he had favored in his past life. Complete with traveling cloak and a new stout looking short bow he was still forming his plans when he felt a rumble deep within his chest. He knew somewhere in the back of his mind that this moment was going to come. The Elder Dragon was calling him. Proceeding to the meeting place where the others had started to gather, he was surprised at how shabby they all appeared.

As Nathan walked into the large cavern, his dark traveling cloak was closed tightly against his body. Pulling the hood down, he seemed nothing more than a rather jovial military officer out for a stroll. The smile and relaxed posture came easily to the man, but under the carefree easy manner was a coiled temper that was easily touched off. With a wave of gloved hand, he gave a small bow to the gathered Knights. Sagittarius had arrived. Taking off the leather gloves and tucking them into the belt around his waist, he gave an amused chuckle before addressing the others. "Well, I have to say that I was looking forward to meeting my fellow comrades. But now that I am here finally, I find myself disappointed. Just a collection of thugs and lesser creatures, truly a shame." The man's comments had been delivered in a polite and flattering tone, but the underlying sting of the insults would not be lost on anyone.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff