Welcome to Gaia! ::

One: READ THIS POST FULLY AND MAKE SURE YOU UNDERSTAND

Two: Sorry, but this RP does not allow inexperienced RPers. This is also a discriptive RP, and please be a little serious about it.

Three: No map hopping. In other words "Don't magically appear in another part of the world. RP your way there."

Four: Please remember that you are not alowed to control other RPer's characters. Also, if you donnot post the proper information, all of your posts shall be ignored until you do so.

Five: Donnot interfer in other conversations unless you are brought into them. On top of that, if you are currently Rping with another person, and they leave, you are not allowed to continue RPing until they return. Doing otherwise will confuse the RPers.

Six: Please do not try to alter a classes storyline what so ever. If you try to argue with the G.M.'s about it, you're post shall be ignored everytime you come into the RP.

Seven: It is understandable that there are specific weapons that some of you would like to use that the RP does not have on the list. If you wish to use certain weapons, please PM one of the active G.M.'s and request it. But, if the G.M. says no, that's how it is. If you continue to request, or argue about it, you're posts will be ignored everytime you come to the RP.

Eight: No godmodding

Game Masters:
Rick Sin Hunter
Shirori
ShadowDragonX3
chobin hood

This RP is strictly Resident Evil based. Which means, no Nekos, no Vamps, etc. Just humans. Everyone can choose who they wish to be, and depending on what type of class you choose, you will have a different goal, and a different boss to fight. Also, you're class effect what type weapons you can use.
Every class is only allowed to carry four items: Two Firearms of choice, and what ever two items they will need. Survivors may only start off with a knife, or pistol. Also, no swords, no glaves, no halberts, no scythes. This isn't the fantasy world. I could understand axes, hammers, chainsaws. But, none of that ninja, Xina Warrior Princess, Hercules stuff.

Pistols:
Glock 17 (9mm)
U.S.P. (.45)
1911 Colt 45
Desert Eagle (.50)
Beretta 9mm (9mm)

Automatic Pistols:
Glock 18 (9mm)
Mac 11 (.45)
9mm Automatic (9mm)
T.M.P. (.45)

Submachine Guns:
MP5 A5 (9mm)
MP5K-PDW (9mm)
U.M.P. (.45)
F.N. P-90 (.45.)

Hunting Rifles:
Winchester Hunting rifle (.270)
Lever-action Winchester rifle (.30-.30)
Elephant Rifle

Assault Rifles:
CAR-15 (5.56mm)
M-4 (5.56mm)
M-16 (5.56mm)
G36 (5.56mm)

Light Machine Guns:
M249 SAW (5.56mm) (Once out of ammo with this weapon, you may never use it again. Having this weapon throughout the entire RP will dull it. We want to be trying to survive from Zombies, not the other way around. )

Shotguns:
Remington (Pump-action)
M1 (Pump-action)
USAS 12 (Automatic)
Sawn-off (Single Shot)

Explosives:
Dynamite, M203 (Fragmentation Grenade Launcher may only be used if you are a Ranger, and it can only be used if attached to an M-4 or an M-16)

Melee: What ever you can get your hands on and lift. (No Swords or Katanas, or Scythes, or s**t like that.)

(Note: Each class has a weapons of choice list below them. So, to simply put this, YOU CAN ONLY CHOOSE THE WEAPONS IN THE LIST OF YOUR CHOSEN CLASS)

Survivor: Either a newcomer to the city, or someone who has just realized what has happened. The survivor has no experience with tactical weapons what so ever, nor does he/she know how to fight against zombies or does he/she have military experience. Goal: He/She has decided to find there way out of the city as quickly as possible at any costs. Unfortunately, a licker has chosen him/her as its next kill. Will a Survivor.. survive?
Weapons of choice: Glock 17, 1911 Colt .45, 9mm Automatic, Mac11, M1, Sawn-off.
1:
2:
3:
4:

Renegade: A man/woman has been hiding within the city, and has survived the spread of Umbrella's Virus. Experienced in how to stop zombies with comon sense, and their surroundings, a Renegade has no uses for tactical weaponry. Goal: The Renegade has grown tired of living in Racoon City, but has discovered that a service train, near one of the limits of the city is a good, safe way out. Saddly, he/she may be chased by monsters that are chasing others.
Weapons of choice: 1911 Colt. 45, Desert Eagle, Mac 11, M1, Sawn-off, Elephant Rifle,Winchester Hunting rifle, Lever-action Winchester rifle.
1:

R.P.D. Officer: Unharmed, and a little dazed, an officer awakens somewhere in the city. Goal: Remembering his/her orders to save as much people as he/she can, the officer set out to find any survivors, and help them escape. But, just like the Renegade, he/she may be chased by monsters that are chasing others.
Weapons of choice: Beretta, Glock 17, Remington, MP5 A5, M-16.
1:
2:

R.P.D. S.W.A.T.: Somewhere in the city, coming back to him/herself, a lone S.W.A.T. Officer awakens within his squads van. But, saddly, his/her entire squad has been killed in the crash. Now alone, the officer crawls out of the wreckage, and is uppauled from the site of the street. Goal: Suspicious of the Chief's order to help offcers that were never in that section of the town, the S.W.A.T. Officer now sets out to find out the truth from the Chief himself. Little does he/she know that Umbrella has deployed a Tyrant, which now lurks the city in search of this man/woman.
Weapons of Choice: U.S.P. .45, Beretta, Glock 17, MP5 A5, MP5K-PDW, U.M.P., F.N. P-90, CAR-15, M-4, Remington, M1.
1: Rick Hunter

U.S. Ranger: The U.S. Government has ordered a Army Ranger strike team to enter racoon city. But, their chopper has been shot down by an R.P.G., thus crashing into the back parking lot of the R.P.D. Now surrounded by smoke and rain, the only surviving Ranger finds him/herself stranded within the city, with no way in getting in contact with his/her H.Q. His/her chopper lies next to them in wreck, and the bodies of fellow Rangers rest in silence. He/she now stands in the back parking lot of the RPD. Now he/she has set out to do what he/she has come to do. Goal: His/her order... Find the surviving S.W.A.T. officer and not only help him uncover the truth about the Chief, but protect him/her from the Tyrant.
Weapons of choice: U.S.P. .45, CAR-15, M-4(M203), M-16(M203), M249 SAW.
1:

U.B.C.S.: Umbrella has learned that a man/woman, unable to attract the T-Virus has be in the city for sometime. So, they have sent a Special Weapons and Tactics team of their own into the city. As the squad searched the sewers for this man/woman, their team was attacked by a number of zombies. The entire squad had been either killed, or split from the others. Goal: Lost, but not afraid, starting in the sewers, he/she has decided to continue in search of this Hoodlem, and complete his/her mission of bringing him/her back to the Umbrella H.Q.
Weapons of Choice: U.S.P., Beretta, MP5 A5, MP5K-PDW, U.M.P., F.N. P-90, G36, USAS-12.
1:
2:

Hoodlem: Wounded from a bite on his/her arm, a random Hoodlem makes his/her way along the sewers, while being chased by a large spider-like creature. Goal: Armed with only a .45, he/she makes his/her way into the sewer's electical control terminal, and finds the way into the R.P.D.'s parking garage. Now he/she is set out to make his/her way there.
Weapons of choice: 1911 Colt .45, Mac 11, 9mm Automatic, Glock 18, Sawn-off, Remington.
1:

I hope you enjoy the RP.

Before you start, please post the following information:

Name:
Weapons: (Knife comes automatically)
Skills:
Entrance to the RP:

Those of you who have already been in the earlier thread do not have to start their RP's over. You may continue where you left off.
Name: Captain Erick
Class: U.S. Ranger
Weapons: M-16, CAR-15, Combat knife
Skills: Weaponry, Electronics, Medical
Entrance to the RP:

He opened his eyes slowly. Gods, the pain! He brought his hand slowly up to his head and moaned slightly. "Where am I?" He remembered being in a chopper above the RPD, being under fire. The chopper had suddenly jerked to the right, throwing him against the wall hard. Everything else was a blur that he couldn't make out.

He got on his feet and looked around. His breath stopped when he saw all of his fellow team around him on the ground. Good lord! Am I the only survivor?he thought. He quickly checked over the bodies of his fallen teammates, finding no pulses when he checked. He looked over to the chopper, finding it flaming and ruined. "How did I survive?" He checked his gear to see if he lost his equipment. Nope, all here.

He checked his radio. He was surprised to find that he was only holding the top half of it. That sucks, no way to contact anybody. He remembered his orders. He was to find any surviving RPD SWAT members, and protect them. "Well, I suppose the best place to start is the police station." He walked over to the nearest door, pulled out his M-16, and walked in.
Name: Jerico
Class: Civilain.
Weapons: Knife, 1911, Cot 45, Sawed Off Shotgun
Skills: Fast, Skinny (fit through tight spaces), Karate (very little)
Entrance to the RP:

Running through the town from some zombies with his familty... A rocket flies from a nearby building crashing into an overhead chopper... the explosion knocks him unconcius... as he awakens he hears his mother screaming as her throught is torn out. He exicutes a spin kick to the zombie but it bites his shoe. "damnit let go!!!~ He pulls it off and runs down the street.

A few Blocks down he runs into an RPD officer. RPD- "hey you" he is bleeding badly. "what!". RPD "take this ~RPD hand him a knife~ ive only got one left ~RPD glances at his gun~ "kid... search my car... ~cough~ there are supplies in it..." Jerico-"what are you... NOO!!!" ~RPD raises his gun and shoots himself in the face~ "Damnit.. he could have helped me..."

The Zombies that killed his mother begin to draw closer...
It Begins...
(note... I said Civilian... i meant Survivor... My Bad.)

~runs to the police car and pulls out A Sawed off shotgun~

"what are these things..."

~as the zombies draw closer he fires~

"its not working..." "what are they superman for christ's sake?!"

~a zombie tackles him and as he goes down he fires... the zombies head blowns clean off splattering him with blood~

"gross... well. that seems to work. but that was WAY too close"
"i need to save this ammo" ~spots a colt 45 in the back seat~ "nice"
~grabs it and runs off down an alley~ "maybe some USEFULL cops on main street"
~as he runs towards main street a huge explosion rocks the area~

"what the heck was that!!"
~gets up off his backside and runs for mainstreet~
~some minutes later he arrives and falls into a pit~ what is this thi... OH MY GOD... THIS, is main street! (for those of you who havnt played resident evil: survivor... main street was blown up to destroy a couple hundred zombies gathered there) dang... i gotta get outta here... ~turns to run but the pit's (actually more like a deep canal) walls are too steep!~ "oh s*^t... im stuck" ~turns again to find zombies (parts of em atleast) crawling towards him~ NOOOO!!! (now maybe i'll wait for someone to save me) (or tleast to show up)
stupid thing wont let me se my messages o i have to send one to see em...ignore this please.
one more try... hate... sushi... must.. destroy... sushi!!!!! again ignore... to think... i used to like this site.
Hunter and Kowalski had found themselves in a large machinary room, in the maitnence section of the sewage complex they were in. Hunter already knew that they were no where inside the RPD anymore, and that no one would be able to find the way to their location. (That means no one can follow.)

Kowalski climbed up one of the large metal pieces of machinary, and began to read a small notepad that was hanging from a nail in the wall. "Hey, Hunter... I think I've found something."
Hunter was in the opposite direction, looking at some other pieces of moving machinary. "Yeeeaahh... I think I did, too."
looking around the parking lot, there was a big hole ( man hole )

" hey, Raheem, where does that lead? " asking innocently
"thats how I got here. Theres no use going that way, unless you want to die." Turns toward Britania "Did you hear that explosion that happened earlier? It sounded like a grenade."
looks at him

" a grenede? thats not good, is it? unlesss... " she stalls " maybe theres someone else alive!!!!" jumps up and down, hands on chest.
"Hey, Rick. It reads here that this room controls some of the systems of the R.P.D." Kowalski advised.
"Such as?" Hunter was busy crawling all over aother large piece of machinary, searching for any uses.
"Well... ~mumbled reading~ Oh... wait... nope. Listen to this, 'To open the gate which bends the lie, find the key and prepare to die.' Y...yooouu know what? I don't like how that sounds..." Kowalski replied.
He touches the sharp end of his axe to check if its still sharp. "Well before I can go anywhere, I need a new weapon.This axe is dull." Raheem places his hand under his chin. "Is there any way out of this Police deparment besides this manhole?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff