xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx oh little shadow, little shadow
xxxxxxxxxxxxx❛you are the only one for me

xxxxx» I AM THEONE : who knows ♛} ⊱ you best
codedbyyourface oh little shadow if only i could
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxreach out into the light
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWhere someone would be waiting

The food was coming along nicely as the young vampire attended to it. Silence filled the house except for the sounds coming from within the kitchen. He must be out. She thought with a bit of irritation to her mind. Normally he tells me where he's going, or how long he'll be gone. Lilyanna let out a soft sigh, dishing the food meant for two up onto some plates. One she stored in the fridge, the other she ate at the kitchen table. The food was savory and the flavor was strong on her pallet. Human food was never satisfying, not like blood was, but it helped her keep that part of her life she always loved. And it was not like the food was going to kill her. She ate at parties all the time, but the catering was never as good as her cooking, or so she thought.

Once the plate was empty, she washed up the dishes and headed back to her bedroom to change. It didn't take her too long to get out of the gown and into something a bit more comfortable. This time, she let her long silvery hair flow loosely down her back. While she was upstairs, she heard a buzzing sound, her cell phone? Not realizing she had left it behind, she saw that there was a missed call and a voicemail. "Hmmmm..." The voice on the other line was familiar and she was glad he at least called. But she did not like his message one bit. When he paused in his message, she could hear distinct sounds in the background. It was hard to point out exactly what they were per say, but one got this feeling off of them. And having his voice change so quickly, to that delightful tone he carried, yes she did not like this one bit. Placing the phone in the pocket of her jeans, she left the building.

Her vehicle of choice tonight was a nice slender black motorcycle. It's sleek appearance allowed her to move fast through the city and have the cooler air blowing around her. Lilyanna had many vehicles in which she drove and had others drive her. She was one for fashion so she couldn't help but show off at the parties when the occasion called for it. There were a lot of scents in the air; people going about their daily business, vampires prowling the streets, demons hiding behind corners, and what smelt like a lot of violence all around. The tension in the air grew as she followed certain scents which she caught upon the wind's current.

When Lily entered the area, she felt the feeling in the air change. It was a feeling she was familiar with and knew she was getting close. Slowly down her bike, she soon heard shouting of a female's voice, filled with anger and other emotions. It didn't take long before she saw the commotion going on. "Lord Alister?" She whispered softly as she looked upon the clashing rivals who were in the street. Now what did he do to get himself in trouble this time? She dismounted her cycle, leaning it up against a nearby building. The vampire watched the fight with caution until she caught another familiar scent. A small laugh left her lips as she eyed the scene in search of her little pet.

xx location : Streets
                          xx company : A fighting couple and their onlookers
                          xx ooc :
                          xx outfit : Click

Kalikanna
                          shinjoshono0
                          Zephyr_infinite
                          Left_four_Dead

4,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
Eowuclya

Kalikanna
shinjoshono0
Zephyr_infinite
Left_four_Dead

User Image

DREVON

The Blood angles rage was so very amusing to him that a smile slipped upon his lips as the thoughts of a devil flipped through his mind. ‘Hmmmm yes all of this could be done nicely if…..’ his thoughts were interrupted as the unmistakable sounds of his master’s bike rolled into the area. ‘Ah seems my keeper was not going to wait for me at home. I guess I should have known better…..really makes this more complicated then it needs to be.’ a smile still caressing his face Drevon slipped free from his perch on the fire hydrant and dropped his aura as soon as it had appeared knowing his master had not quite seen him yet Drevon moved and took the long way around to get to her so to her it would look as if he had just suddenly appeared next to her. “Good evening mistress I hope your gala went well? I had been getting rather board at home so I sought some entertainment and before you ask no I did not start this little ruckus, however pleasing it is to me to find such an event! I do hope she smashes him like a little bug one less powerful Vampire to deal with no?” Drevon knew that Lilyanna was aware of his dislike for most Vampires, so the fact he had not gotten involved yet would be something of an oddity he knew. ‘Oh well she’s bound to pick on some clues impossible to hide them all.’ with a mental shrug Drevon turned his gaze at Lilyanna, “so please do tell what brought you all the way out here (pauses as the sound is drowned out by another loud crash and explosion.) Lily surely you were not concerned about my well being hmm? I am beginning to wonder if you want me more then as just a pet?” with a grin and wiggle of the eye Brows Drevon had begun his usual flirting with Lilyanna even shorting her name and whispering it as if it were a long lost lover.

((Kept it short I know some people have yet to respond.))

Sparkling Gatekeeper

don't cry for me.....

User Image

....big kids don't cry

Aiden Rhregris, the fallen blood-angel

Gott weiss ich will nicht ein Engel sein

sister? where have you gone?....

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════

Aiden's eyes followed the vampire intently, almost predator, he tried to not but it was hard, when he regressed he was little more than a chained attack dog at least now he could think clearly without asking permission first. something flashed out of the corner of his eye and he took a step back half expecting an attack but a card sailed through the air towards him he caught it with one had looking at both sides of the card it had little meaning to him but it did bring to attention the moving weapons that belonged to the vampire. he hissed stepping back from them he wasn't quite sure what they where but the where spiky and attached to chains. Aiden's eyes narrowed, she was distracted, and she had just tried to attack him......

═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

...don't leave me alone.

User Image
Lord Alister Cane
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

what in the worlds I wouldn't give for a little comfort

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alister felt her weapon dig into his shoulder, ah well it wasn't his wrighting hand. sadly it was also the arm that had lost the sleeve of his coat while tho coat was reinforced it may have blocked the scythe there was nothing but his white collared shirt to block the blade. he gritted his teeth however it was a minor wound compared to some he had suffered over the years.

Alister grabbed the shaft of the scythe with the arm attached to the shoulder it was embedded in so that when she pulled it back it pulled him with it he let it pull him along the extra weight pushing him behind her. he stumbled a step but soon caught his balance, he pulled it free of his flesh but kept a handhold on the scythe. he grinned a brief flash in his eye. he punched with his mind straight into the ground below them. causing the street to crack and buckle and soon fell away leaving the road a gaping hole. alister fell through still trying to keep a hold of the scythe in hopes it will drag Val in with him......

User Image
He watches the demoness walk in and leaned against the wall "To each his own my friend, and normally I agree with you about the human thing, except that I do feed on them, but I don't kill them, or turn them." he pulled out a pack of cigarettes and lit it "I make it very comfortable, I knock them out I don't use venom, and most of all I even make them the best dinner I can," he said taking a long drag off of it. "Anyway I know a few demons who are very good people so I don't judge them," he looked at the young girl and smile lightly tossing the cigarette away "So I take it that you were fighting this Alister or whatever his name is?"
User Image
ƒ Λ Ψ Ω Ω Ψ Λ Ϋ Λ Ψ Ω Ω Ψ Λ ƒ
‡ ∑ Ж Demon Slayer Ж ∑ ‡
‡ ∑ Ж Ventus Lux Numen Ж ∑ ‡
‡ ∑ Ж Turned Vampire Ж ∑ ‡
ƒ Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж ƒ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

‡ ‡ ‡ ‡ ‡ ‡ Џ Ж Ж Ж Ж Д Џ Д Ж Ж Ж Ж Џ ‡ ‡ ‡ ‡ ‡ ‡
‡ ‡ ‡ ‡ ‡ ‡ ‡ ‡ ‡ ‡ This is my story ‡ ‡ ‡ ‡ ‡ ‡ ‡ ‡ ‡ ‡

Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж "Yeah...he was trying to kill an already endangered species, I wasn't about to let that happen. I don't care what they did, they are still endangered." He glared at Kira when he spoke of taking only what he needed from the Humans. "Don't let me catch you in the act. Otherwise you die. All bets, consider them off. Especially if a Pure Angel sees you in the act. Yeah I know of one who would go fiercely mad on you if you were caught by him." Anitra moved herself behind Ventus to keep from getting in the way in case a fight broke out. "Mind showing us the way out? Getting cramped in here and Anitra is scared enough as it is."

Џ Џ Џ Џ Ж ω ω Command Menu ω ω Ж Џ Џ Џ Џ
۩ Location: Crisis City - some building
ψ Company: Kira
Ж Feeling: groggy
Ж Personal Thoughts: Where am I?

▓ Combat Style: The one strike is the one style used. Deal with it. Styles change, so do people.
1. Vampire Sword Slayer
2. Vampire Gun Slinger Special
3. Vampire Demon Slayer Deity Special
4. Fate of the Unknown

♦ Who am I fighting or killing: Alister
Ж Ammo: Five clips of Ammo each with Ten bullets and eight bullets in the gun itself.

† Out of Castle: Edit and jumping in ^.^
Д ω ω ω ω ω ω ω Command Menu ω ω ω ω ω ω Д

Shy Flatterer

User Image

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

“The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.”

Charlotte had stayed completely still as Julius carried her. In truth she was fading in and out of consciousness but she wasn't about to tell him that. She felt him begin to descent as a mass of power alerted her to move a bit in his arms. "I feel Valentine, she feels more frustrated than normal, is.. is Allister here?" she whispered. To her sadness her voice did very little for her it made her sound more weak. A thought crossed her mind as she knew Julius was probably wanting to beat something now. Carefully moving until her feet touched the ground she stumbled a bit forward feeling her hand press along the door to their newest home. "Go, go get Allister, your aura is very sporadic." she said simply. "I'll tell.. Valentine to switch, you know she'll watch over me." Not giving Julius much of a chance she turned and walked into their little home and moved towards the tree Aiden had made. "Best thing ever" she whispered. Grabbing onto a branch she hoisted herself into it and stretched out getting rather comfortable. Pressing her aura out she sighed feeling Valentine ' I'm injured..I need you to come watch me.. please. Julius is going to you now.' With that little burst of strength she passed out.

─────────────────────────────────────────────────
Where: Underground Home -------- With: None -------- Thinking: ZZzzz...

Eke Lauserien

x Failure I sn't A n Optionx

This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain

User Image

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
x Valentine Sinclaire

XXXX Of course he grabbed her scythe, why wouldn't he? She was about to rip him a new one when the telepathic link forced itself into her mind the moment he split the ground. Charlotte was very weak and it just unnerved her to see what happened. Quickly pushing her scythe to vanish she kicked off his chest and turned on her heels and ran towards the house. Julius was coming. She wasn't happy about it but the blood angels well being came before fighting. She would not let another die..

XXXX

▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄

User ImageI' M . H E R E :: Heading Home
B O T H E R I N G . M E :: Charlotte
T H O U G H T S :: What the ******** happened?!
User Image

Zephyr_infinite

Left_four_Dead

Shinjoshono0

Eowuclya

Out Of Control :: {{ I have to say... this is probably the shittest two posts I have posted in my life. I do apologize, I didn't want to stick anyone in case I can't come on tomorrow. So, let the thread live. }}
He glares at Ventus for threatening him, "Don't threaten me kid you think I like it no I don't I don know where you get your blood but I have to ge it from humans just like the rest of our kind." he said angry now, he hated when people threatened him for no damn reason. "And yeah I can, I know this city pretty damn well." he said still annoyed "Where are you guys heading or plan on doing?"

Lonely Prophet

Zephyr_Infinite
User Image

Just because I watch,

Eric kept the link to her alive, despite the fact that she was telling him to stop. 'You're ******** hopeless...' he thought to himself, watching the fight. His eyes slowing the fight down, allowing him to help where he saw fit. Of course, there really wasn't much he could do to help her. She seemed to be in complete control, and he had to admit, he was slightly jealous of the Alister.

"Lucky ********." he said out loud, severing his connection to her when she ran away. He stood on the roof, thinking to himself, wondering more along the lines of what caused her to run from the fight. As he pondered, his wings went down to normal length, slightly less. It didn't make much sense to him, after all, she seemed to hate this person, and looked to be enojoying fighting him.

He shrugged, looking back at Alister, it seeemd unfair to let this man go with that kind of fight, even though it was definitely a decent one. He smiled as he realized what he had to do, it was his turn. Half his plea was now going to be used, he smiled in anticipation. "You're going down." he said to himself, kicking off from the stance he was in after the man, the part of the roof he had been perched on exploded with an audible boom, aiming to slam into him. The force of Eric hitting the ground, coupled with the speed of which he did it, created another hole in the ground.

He got up, looking at Alister. "You're fight is with me now." he said, bringing his fists up. "After all, you've always wanted a set of wings to match your red ones." he mocked, putting his wings back into his body. "However, you'll have to fight for it." With those words, he threw a fist aimed at the man's face, he wasn't going to waste any time with his newfound confidence. After all, he had been allowed to fight for once, despite the fact that he knew how to fight, and he had the strength to back it up, he chose not to use it, unless necessary, and this was one of those times.

Doesn't mean I don't do anything.

OOC: Meh, just getting the fighting to keep going I suppose :S
User Image
ƒ Λ Ψ Ω Ω Ψ Λ Ϋ Λ Ψ Ω Ω Ψ Λ ƒ
‡ ∑ Ж Demon Slayer Ж ∑ ‡
‡ ∑ Ж Ventus Lux Numen Ж ∑ ‡
‡ ∑ Ж Turned Vampire Ж ∑ ‡
ƒ Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж ƒ

‡ ‡ ‡ ‡ ‡ ‡ Џ Ж Ж Ж Ж Д Џ Д Ж Ж Ж Ж Џ ‡ ‡ ‡ ‡ ‡ ‡
‡ ‡ ‡ ‡ ‡ ‡ ‡ ‡ ‡ ‡ This is my story ‡ ‡ ‡ ‡ ‡ ‡ ‡ ‡ ‡ ‡

Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж "The agreement between me and Anitra should answer where I get my blood. Now I plan on taking her home, before she passes out again......sigh....she really is innocent." He said that as he caught Anitra and picked her up as she fell asleep. "As soon as she is back at the house I plan for round two against that b*****d, Alister." He glared right in his eyes. "Just for the record, I have gone up against worse things as a Human. Namely a Behemoth and Night Watchmen who would have torn just about everything in sight apart." He spoke of his heavy battle experience and had the appearance of an old war soldier for a moment there.

Џ Џ Џ Џ Ж ω ω Command Menu ω ω Ж Џ Џ Џ Џ
۩ Location: Crisis City - some building
ψ Company: Kira
Ж Feeling: groggy
Ж Personal Thoughts: Where am I?

▓ Combat Style: The one strike is the one style used. Deal with it. Styles change, so do people.
1. Vampire Sword Slayer
2. Vampire Gun Slinger Special
3. Vampire Demon Slayer Deity Special
4. Fate of the Unknown

♦ Who am I fighting or killing: Alister
Ж Ammo: Five clips of Ammo each with Ten bullets and eight bullets in the gun itself.

† Out of Castle: Edit and jumping in ^.^
Д ω ω ω ω ω ω ω Command Menu ω ω ω ω ω ω Д

Desirable Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Champion 300
User Image
Alexandra M. Perlera

The Vampire in the Police Force

Alex was still thinking about the card when she realized that she had stopped mid way in attack. She cursed under her breathe and brought her weapon back to her side, loosely wrapping it around her body. The boy had seen her attack coming, and now he would be on his guard. So much for the element of surprise.... But the time for fighting had passed, and she needed to go report this in. But first...

"I'm sorry to inform you of this but this little fight must come to an end...something important has come up. Until we meet again." Alex then ran in the boy's direction at top speed, but went past him with only a touch of his clawed hand. Then she jumped from roof to roof, wanting to avoid further conflict with the boy. Later on he would realize that the card that he caught was missing from the hand he caught it with, since Alex took it as proof that the thief was here. Just then, her radio began to ring and Alex looked down on it. It was a text telling her to go to the library, which was a little strange. Thinking that a fellow police officer needed her services there, Alex started moving in its direction.

A few minutes later, Alex had arrived at her destination and went straight inside. She looked around, listened, and smelled the area as she walked but everything seemed to be fine. She was puzzled, and quickly went to go look for a Liberian to see if she had seen anything. When she approached the Liberian at her desk, the woman smiled at her and handed her what seemed to be some sort of report and a card. Alex took the items without a word, and briefly saw a badge under the woman's shirt. So that was were the page had come from...

Alex sat down on a desk that had ten books stacked on it already and began to read. It was about the thief. She didn't know much about him, other than what she got from reports and stories. He was a wanted man for stealing important items from all over the world and destroying them soon after. He was always said to have good reason, and many people supported him, but a law was still broken and the police still wanted him turned in. The only name he was known by, or at least to her knowledge, was the Phantom. It looked as if he was searching for something here as well, something that he was most likely going to destroy.

Sighing, Alex finished with the report and looked at the card. It had a picture of the city clock tower, and symbols that she couldn't read. However she knew where the clock tower was, and silently left the library to go find it. She traveled by her usual means, and soon the tower was within her sights. She stopped right in front of it, and looked around for anything strange or out of the ordinary. The first thing she noticed was a crack in the tower that looked bigger than before... and a totem pillar that wasn't there before either. She walked over to the pillar and observed it, seeing that a little piece had been removed and there was an empty hole inside. Something must have been kept hidden inside, but what? Who would...? Then it hit her, the Phantom had been here. He had found this secret pillar with some sort of clue and took whatever was inside. Maybe that was why he was lurking in the library... to find the clue in the first place.

Alex was about to leave when something else caught her eye, it was another card. This time it had a white tree on it, and it was the same color of the previous card. Another clue to where the Phantom would be moving next. She knew of a white tree that was in the local park, but she was a little far away from it. She hoped that it was the same white tree that was on the card, since she had not seen it in a while. She started to make her way in the direction of the park.

A half hour later, she had arrived in front of the tree. It was tall and white, and looked similar to the one on the card. She looked around, not seeing a lot of things out of the ordinary. There was a couple walking hand in hand, a man eating some bread at a bench, and some birds chirping. All of the people were human as well. Sighing, Alex looked around the tree in order to see if there was another card nearby.

I have stolen many things.
Rose of a Phantom

Jack Sable

Legendary Thief of the World
Watch out for I may steal your heart.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Mystery thickens
† :::::: No card to be found anywhere and the White Tree seemed to be in tact, but little had she known that she was in the presence of the Rose of a Phantom. As he put the bread away and got up from the bench to go towards the tree, he pulled out a scroll and read it silently. Closing it and putting it away, he looked around for the clue when he noticed a pedestal. Not only was it not there before, it had risen when Alex came near. It was glowing brightly too. "Jamkkan." He spoke out to Alex, not sure if she would understand Korean or not but he told her to wait. She was close to the Pedestal and it was reacting to her. As he came closer to kneel down, he disabled a trap and led her away from the pedestal. "You almost got incinerated. Just by coming here, you activated something very important." He spoke softly in an innocent sounding voice towards her.

† ::::: "I know why you are here but there is something far more dangerous than the man you seek to turn in." Just then the Pedestal went higher up and revealed another scroll. Carefully going over to it and then taking the scroll out and reading it, he sighed. "Looks like you are going to have to come with me. This next one is a bit of a harsh one to find. Hope you aren't afraid of narrow tunnels." He pulled out a yellow card and all of a sudden it diminished and then multiplied around both himself and Alex and now they were deep underground in a cave of some sort. "Don't worry, I'm not here to start a fight. I'm just here to prevent cataclysm under orders of a higher authority than that of anyone in this city that actually cares." He spoke as he walked down the narrow tunnel into a large chamber. Whether or not Alex followed him was up to her. Either way she was stuck down here and the only way out was with Rose of a Phantom.

† :::: As he walked up the many steps of the chamber, he noticed many things were distorted. He soon walked over to what appeared to be a clock dial and many roman numerals. There was a disconnected bridge, each assigned a number. There were twelve numbers on the dial itself, and it seemed to be one of the many traps designed to test the wits of all those who enter. "Soon as the artifact is no longer a threat we can discuss things topside. Unless there is a bigger threat I don't see myself doing this anymore without help." He said this as he twisted the dial until the bridge came together. "Any questions before we find the next clue? It is obvious I cannot do this alone, the pedestal wasn't there until you came along as I had suspected. Yeah I want to find the Aurea Draco and destroy it but I was also here under orders from a Superior Government. One far less corrupt and much more peaceful than that of Crisis City. As a matter of fact I'm all they sent."

† ::: He knew she wouldn't care about that if she was as determined as ever. "You and I are two parts of the same coin you know? You having to investigate everything and I'm always having to leave you clues. If I didn't leave any clues you would never have unknowingly found me. Here I was getting lonely. Maybe now things will change with you here, maybe now something has meaning over than to try and keep this world from getting damaged any further or to see another child cry. Just cannot stand such a thing. No child should ever have to cry, not if I can help it." He said that as he continued on through the bridge and entered a room with a scroll and calmly walked through to the other end and then began reading the scroll.

† :: "By chance you know of any vampires that are currently a fugitive of the law right now? Got a dead human over here, fairly recent and looked like he has puncture wounds on his neck. Just so you know we may end up fighting and I am fairly certain you will want to capture them alive? If I fight them, they won't last long against me." He then pressed on a button to reveal a key of some sort, but where was the key to go, then it occurred to him to combine all three scrolls. When he did that, he noticed it was a map of some sort and there was another marking. He went over to the wall behind the desk and pushed on a brick piece that diminished to reveal a key hole. It was then five rogue vampires entered the chamber.

† : "Looks like company. So, what are the five of you here for eh? Not like you have any true interest in Devil Arms now do ya?" He spoke as he pulled out a katana card and summoned his katana. "Alright officer, what will you do now? We cannot simply allow these five to do as they please now can we? After all I have witnessed them murder for that vampire out in the street fighting the others. Four of these were part of the ten that foolishly attacked an orphanage earlier and one of these seems to have some rank on his outfit."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I aim to steal the Aurea Draco

It is too dangerous

It is and it is not an Object

It's power spells cataclysm

katiethekitty2

Gracious Entrepreneur

False lnnocenceUser Image
xxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxx TOMEIMASHADOWIALREADYKNOW
★`▐ yet you have all judged me
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx oh little shadow, little shadow
xxxxxxxxxxxxx❛you are the only one for me

xxxxx» I AM THEONE : who knows ♛} ⊱ you best
codedbyyourface oh little shadow if only i could
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxreach out into the light

There were so many different feelings in this clearing that it was hard to lock onto any particular being. Each creature put off an aura that was powerful enough to knock the senses around for a loop. Lilyanna placed her hands inside of the pocket of the brown colored jacket she was wearing. Her crimson eyes scouted the area until a voice suddenly appeared close to her as if coming out of no where, though she knew better. As she listened to the familiar deep tones of the male, she was about to open her mouth to question him, but he had already answered it for her, leaving a smirk spread across her lips. For once he didn't have something to do with this? Shocker. She rolled his eyes at the vampire comment, learning long ago to let him have his say on things. At his very last comment, she laughed out loud. It was a sweet laughter, not one of making fun, but one that showed she took no seriousness to what he had said. "Only you know me best." She smiled at him, her fangs showing in her bright smile.

But irritation could be shown across her porcelain skin. As much as everyone was enjoying this match up, they were destroying the whole area! It would not be too horrible if the elder vampire had his ego knocked down a few pegs, but not at the cost of the city being torn apart. She felt the urge to step in and do something, but something was already happening by this point. Alister placed a huge hole in the street, trying to pull the female down with him. She dodged this attempt and made a run for it. As she started fleeing, another creature took her place. This was where mixed feelings about the situation started to come into play. Lilyanna could tell that that female was a blood angel. It was not that she knew for sure, but the way she smelt, fought, moved, and looked was like one of them. Lily, as a vampire and leading rule in politics, could not let her escape out of here alive. But there was something that was keeping her to this place; the new creature who joined in on the fight. He was that of a pure angel, something one does not come across anymore in this world. What should she do? Go after the blood angel who she needs to take down, or go after the pure angel who the government would love to keep and 'look after'. This is where she turned her attention to her pet. "Go after the woman. I want her to be brought back to the house, no matter what the condition she is in." Her voice was stern and commanding to him. She knew he would rather have the task that involved a female rather than him chasing after a male. And she knew he would understand that if he had to break all her limbs and drag her there, that was his goal.

Without waiting for a reply, she turned towards the new fight that was about the commence. She approached behind the silvered hair angel, shaking her head. "Now, now, now." Her voice was louder than when she was speaking with Drevon. "Don't you think enough damage has been caused already?" She stood her ground firmly, a warm smile on her face. One thing with Lily, if something was going to be done, it was going to be done with elegance.

xx location : Streets
                          xx company : A street full of people, speaking directly to Eric and Alister
                          xx ooc :
                          xx outfit : Click

Kalikanna
                          shinjoshono0
                          Zephyr_infinite
                          Left_four_Dead

Lonely Prophet

Eowuclya
User Image

Just because I watch,

He couldn't wait for the fist to reach it's target, anticipating an audible smack as it would land on his face, sending him flying. Until he heard a voice, kicking him out of his dream-like trance. It was a womans voice.

His face turned to the woman talking to him, his blood red eyes staring. "Who the heck are you," he asked, slightly confused, "and why are you interrupting my battle?" he asked her, the look in his eyes was both confused, and dangerous. His body still had the effects of the building falling on him, his shirt still turned into a makeshift Tank-top, and his right arm, the one he had used to attempt to throw the punch, was still scarred.

True, he couldn't really get rid of them all...now, but he wold eventually. He unfurled his wings, clearly showing that he was upset. He pulled his fist back before it connected with Alister's face, jumping into the air, in an attempt to avoid conflict, after all, she might prove useful to him.

"You've piked my interest, what say you?" he asked her, crossing his arms over his chest.

Doesn't mean I don't do anything.

OOC: and omg small post crying About to go tanking real quick...gotta make it quick razz I'll get better when I'm done, promise biggrin

6,950 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
judas stults

User Image
judas sighed and hefted his pack a mile or so from town his hood pull over his head hiding his face and red eyes. sighing he walked into the town his weapons concealed as he walked farther into town looking for a place to lay low for the next couple of weeks he knew he couldn't go anywhere fancy and he would be stuck in a dump again. he sighed as he found the perfect place a small motel close to the end of town in case he had to make a quick escape again. sighing he walked in the office and ordered and paid for a room taking the key he walked to his room and closed and locked it after he entered and set his pack down and went through his arsenal making sure his weapons were sharpened before walking outside ready to hunt down which ever angel he could find. "get ready for some revenge angels" he muttered darkly.

Familiar Friend

Kalikanna
User ImageJulius took a step towards where all the action was, and stopped. I....he couldn't find the strength to leave. He turned around and walked back into the hideout, as he looked inside he saw Charlotte was already out cold in the tree that Aiden had made. He smiled up at her and lowered his head. He couldn't believe he had let her come to harm....all these years, he had protected them...or at least tried...now more than ever, he wanted to protect Charlotte from anything that might come. He couldn't handle another incident like before, and who knows what hurt her like it did, shredded flesh....a piercing in her back...and bruising on her neck...something terrible was out there, and it scared him to think that it was after Charlotte.

He walked up to the tree and leaned against it, sliding down into sitting position, he lowered his head and rested his arms on his knees, which were propped up near his chest. What could he do? How could he get stronger....Whatever it was that attacked her, must have been unfathomablly strong, to make her as scared as she was, and put as much damage as it did on her body. He didn't want to ask what it was, for fear of maybe even knowing. He leaned his head back and rested it on the tree, looking up at Charlotte as she slept. Centuries he fought, and trained to get stronger, but still there were those out there that could best his abilities....He closed his eyes and started to wonder, if he should return to training....and come back when he was stronger.

Shaking his head he knew that would only make things worse....much worse...By the time he returned, they could all be dead, or worse, captured. And so long as he was here, that wasn't going to happen....no matter what. He lowered his head again and let out a silent sigh. With everything that was going on....maybe they should find a new place to call home....these people that surrounded them...they couldn't be trusted...They were enemies...to everyone...no matter how much they sought out the outside world, it was always too dangerous to poke they're heads out. He felt himself starting to drift off to sleep as he thought. He didn't fight it, perhaps a good nights rest would be good for him....perhaps.....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff