Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Bookworm

User Image

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

“The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.”

The day had started a couple of hours ago, though you wouldn't have known it from looking out of the window. The heavens spilled forth it's tears along the ground as the humans scattered like cockroaches from the droplets. The day had started with rain, a sign maybe that the day would be dark. Humidity clung in the air speaking that it was a summer shower. The dark clouds, the billowing thunder and lightning that danced along the skies said differently. It was noon now, the day had a lot left of it. Pressing her hand against the cool glass they were in yet another hotel suite, high up in one of the better looking hotels. Why? Because they were suppose to be fugitives. Fugitives wouldn't stay in higher end things hence why they did it. Turning her blindfold blocked out the images but she knew all too well how to see without seeing. It was easy. Her aura did the sight thing for her. Taking a couple careful steps forward her arms fell to her side brushing the black jeans she had gotten accustomed to wearing. Odd how going from Heaven where clothes weren't needing to earth how things clung to her form. Clad in a deep green shirt she sighed and fell back into a chair as her mass of black hair fell forward along her shoulders. It was easy to blend in with the humans. Hide your wings, dress in their clothes and suddenly you're human. Though, Charlotte never looked fully human because she refused to take off the blindfold. Even her fellow blood angels had never seen it leave her face.

A crash of lightning lit up the room just enough to cause all four of them to be easily seen in the room. They sat in silence in the middle of what would be the living room. " I think we should stay here for another night, I have sensed no suspicion from any of the humans of vampires in this hotel. I think this may be our safest location yet. They don't expect us to be in the middle of one of the vampire ran hotels. Good call Aiden." Crossing on leg over the over she sighed. It was nice to be able to stay somewhere for more than a day but something told her they wouldn't be able to do this often. Growning bored of the quiet she grabbed the tv remote and pushed the power button. She wouldn't watch it, but they probably would. The news broadcast echoed through the room about a mass killing of vampires on the north side. A small smirk slid over her lips as the broadcaster continued. 'Told to be the work of the four renegades.' She heard a pause and expect that their faces were being plastered along the screen once more. "We on tv?" she asked hoping someone would answer her. She didn't need to see for daily life but when it came to the television she was at a loss, sure she could pull up the blindfold, but bad things happened. No, there wasn't a need to see the tv. One of them would fill her in.

─────────────────────────────────────────────────
Where: Hotel in Crisis City -------- With: the other three B.A's -------- Thinking: What is the point of a television. We don't need to see the damned people talking.

Sparkling Kitty

don't cry for me.....

User Image

....big kids don't cry

Aiden Rhregris, the fallen blood-angel

sister? where have you gone?....

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════

Aiden opened his eyes, the previous night had been a dark one and his dreams had danced between old memories and exaggerated monsters in the night. but now it was well into the day, a bit past noon, Aiden slid out of the bed, he hugged the ragged doll with long black hair to his chest. he wandered throughout the fancy rooms quiet as a shadow. when he heard his name, he perked up almost instantly. he crept into the main room, glancing about, the T.V was on, and he almost instantly spotted Charlotte. "Charlotte." he almost whispered but forced himself to speak louder than normal. "sister is hungry" he glanced about, before settling on the floor in front of the television. he hissed low and quiet like everything he did. "they are showing the pictures again" he did notice that his was off, they where using an old one, now he looked far less human, when he could help it, the other wouldn't let him out if he didn't hide his appearance, he glanced back his mind getting easily distracted and side tracked. he absent mindedly petted the hair of the tattered bloodstained doll........

═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

...don't leave me alone.

Familiar Friend

User Image

Rain.....Just perfect.....Julius thought, as he looked up at the window, after hearing the thunder. He was laying on a bed in the back room, with his hands behind his head. He had some trouble sleeping last night. With all that was going on, he would be surprised if any of them had gotten a good nights rest. He rolled over on his side, he was wearing just his white undershirt and pants that he wore under his armor. It had been some time since he actually had to use his armor again. few hundred years actually. Yet with all this that was happening He felt he needed it now more than ever. They were to be hunted....like animals...He still couldn't understand entirely what had happened that made them enemies of the world so suddenly. He looked out the window and watched the rain run down the glass.
After a moment he rolled back onto his back and stared at the ceiling, putting his hands back behind his head. He heard in the living room the tv turn on. And he overheard more news about them, he let out a short sigh and raised up, sliding his legs off the bed and setting his feet on the floor. He looked down at the floor as his hair covered most of his face. Was this to be the fate for the rest of they're lives?....He wondered as he slid his greaves on, and fastened them tight.
After taking a moment to get ready, he put on his holster, that let his USP rest just under his left arm. He didn't put on his chestplate or gauntlets, just a his sleeveless white t-shirt and loose grey pants. He figured he would wait to get fully equipped for when they would leave again.
After having all he needed for now, he stepped out of the room and walked to the doorway that led to the living room, and leaned against it. The room they were in was so silent. And Charlotte was sitting quietly in front of the television. staring out the window. and Aiden sitting on the floor in front of the TV. He heard Aiden speak something of being hungry and he walked over to the fridge and pulled out 2 eggs, the only thing that was actually in the fridge. He looked at them for a moment then leaned against the counter, facing the others.

Shy Bookworm

User Image

“The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.”

The presence of the young looking Aiden finally came out and spoke her name. Tilting her head towards him her hair brushed along the side of her face. She waited for a moment as he spoke of his sister being hungry. A warm smile slid over her lips. Little Aiden seemed to have this thing for his doll to be his sister. Neither her or Julius ever said a word about it, they just let it be. Sitting their silently she heard him answer her question and she sighed a bit. Aiden and Julius were in disguise back then, they would be fine, she however was not, there was no missing the girl with a blindfold. Staying in her chair she heard one of the doors open and waited for the aura to hit her. "Good morning Julius"

He walked past them as the sound of the refrigerator door opened. Smiling a bit she was glad that they all got along in the sense of life and death. Otherwise, they were all clueless. They weren't attracted to each other, or at least didn't show it. Another reason to not take off the blindfold. Take it off and you may see something gorgeous that was only to be ugly on the inside. Finally she gave up on the news and fidgeted with the remote until she heard some sort of child like program. Giving up she sighed and tossed the remote to Aiden. "I am useless when it comes to that device." She grumbled in referenced to the television.

Turning to face the window once more she placed her hand along the glass. Without sight she found a lot of interest in the way glass messed with her auras vision. Feeling the drops race down the glass she took in a deep breath and was a bit upset she didn't get the sweet smell of the rain. Rising out of the chair and stepping in front of the window she pulled along the latches until it gave and pulled it open to hear the relaxing melody of rain. Taking a knee she smiled at the welcoming clean scent that the rain brought her. Her hand slipped out of the window to let the drops hit her. Her aura slipped out through the opening and let her 'see' around town. Many vampires, lots of humans. What she could tell no demons and still no more of them. Frowning she had hoped to find one, maybe one more. Her shoulders sagged as she leaned the side of her face along her arm letting her hair spill over her arm. She felt human, if only for a moment wanting to utter to words. 'I want to go home.' But it was futile, it meant nothing. "What are we to do? I mean.. other than slaughter more vampires.." she spoke loud enough so that they both could hear her, but not any more.

Where: Hotel in Crisis City -------- With: the other three B.A's -------- Thinking: How many must I kill before I understand the meaning of home?

User Image

ƒ∑†††††††∑‡‡‡Ж‡‡‡∑†††††††∑ƒ
∞∞◊....Ventus Lux Numen....◊∞∞
LOCK AND LOAD!
∑ЖЖЖЖЖ†‡†ЖЖЖЖЖ∑ЖЖЖЖЖ†‡†ЖЖЖЖЖ∑

::::: Lux had just entered his apartment and gone to his fridge to grab himself a bottle of beer. As he went over to his usual chair and sat down, he kicked his legs up onto the table and force the phone to flip into the air. He then caught the phone with his free hand and held the phone up to his head. "Yeah I'm here, what the hell you want?" There was silence in the phone, which irritated him. "Whats the big idea of calling me if you aren't going to talk?" He finally got an answer and he sighed. "Blood Angels? HA! If they go killing the government that is their own damn problem. I don't give two damns for those corrupt officials. They can burn for all I care." He then slammed the phone back into its base. "Let them die I say, they are nothing to me."

::::: As he finished his beer, he took up his gun and aimed for behind him and randomly fired two rounds, or was it random? As yet another pesky minor demon now laid dead on his floor, he seemed rather annoyed. "Ya know, I just barely move into my apartment and I get the welcoming comity. How pleasant. Let's get this party started." He went over to his radio as four more minor demons appeared in his apartment. He tried to turn it on but it didn't want to work. "Aww no music? Now I'm really ready to GET THIS PARTY STARTED!" He just started going towards his sword and pulled it out. "So? Who wants to have their head beat like a drum? Any takers? No? HOW ABOUT THIS!"

::::: Just as one of them lunged towards him, he stabbed the demon and spun around to throw the demon into its buddy and continued his spin to decapitate the heads of the other two and then ran his sword through the heads of the first two demons to kill them. Aiming his gun off to his left he fired off one more shot, gunning down a demon in the head. "I guess that's the entire family? Man....when did this happen?" He looked at his left arm to notice claw marks. "Do I have a kitty demon here? Come out come out come out WHERE EVER YOU ARE! I know you're here. I promise I won't dump water over your scrawny little head!"

::::: As he walked into the kitchen, he could see hiding under the table a cat demon, shaking uncontrollably. "I don't do well with cats, especially if they are going to play the weak defenseless little girl act now get outta my home. Unless you have a death-wish?" The cat-demon lunged at him to claw at him, but he took his gun to her chest and shot her in the heart. He was needless to say, scratched across his chest. "Pffft....no little demon girl is getting it that easy. I just had this cleaned too."

Sparkling Kitty

don't cry for me.....

User Image

....big kids don't cry

Gott weiss ich will nicht ein Engel sein

Aiden glanced up he heard noise, "julius, you are awake...." it was a statement not a question, he watched as he made his way over to the kitchen area. Aiden twitched, he was getting restless. Charlotte messed with the remote, and something with far to many bright and primary colors came on, he caught the remote. barely making sure to keep a good grip on the doll. he stared at the lump of plastic in his hand. with a half smile he crushed it. and dropped what was left onto the ground, he crept closer to the tv staring at the moving figures, he raised on hand and the tips of his fingers elongated and sharpened he stabbed them forwards, shattering the tv screen, a bit of electricity jumped up his arm. he pulled his hand back slowly. "they don't bleed......."

he stood up bored with the broken electronics, and looked around the suite, it was gettign smaller at least to him. "can I go outside?" he asked. the claw shrinking back to a normal hand. Charlotte spoke and he glanced over. "kill all the vampires? and maybe the humans too? please."......

...don't leave me alone.

Familiar Friend

User Image

Julius set one egg down on the counter and sighed at the other. He happened to catch Charlotte sighing at the window. He had a feeling she wanted something more from what sight she had from the window. She had told him about what it did to her senses. And he often liked to promote the little things, that often made the group think, even for a moment, that everything was alright.

He reached back behind him, and opened a window that was over the sink, the rooftop gave cover overhead, so that rain wouldn't get in. but the scent of the rain could flow through the room, and a nice breeze started. His shirt billowed a little as his rested his arm back at his side. He knew now that if they were going to stay here another day. He'd have to go out and get food for them to eat.

He walked over to the door and took a worn baseball cap from the table next to the door, tieing his hair back and stuffing his long ears into the cap. He opened the door, and looked back at the two.
"I'll bring us something to eat..."He said softly as he closed the door behind him he walked down the stairs and out into the rain. It was cold...the people walked past him, and didn't seem to notice anything about him. they walked by and just moved to avoid him. It didnt take long for him to blend with the crowd. As he went on his approach to a nearby chinease hut, where he was to get few boxes of take out, for his group.

Shy Bookworm

User Image

With the cool breeze that blew against her face she heard Aiden speak to Julius, if only briefly. The cool rush of wind gave her a small sense of calm. As if one of them knew it she felt a cool breeze blow in along the back of her neck. Turning a bit she heard Aiden ask if he could go outside. Smiling a bit, she could help it, he was much younger looking than her and Julius she just felt a bit motherly towards him. All things considered they needed to save their race but there was no way she could think of Aiden being part of that. Aiden didn't need to be taken care of but she sort of did it anyways. Maybe it was because she had always wanted a child and in some weird since of demented cuteness she saw Aiden as that kid. As if to add to her thought he asked about killing vampires and the humans. Chuckling a bit, it was so wrong but from his quiet almost meek sounding voice she couldn't help it.

The sound of the door opening caused her to straighten up a bit and heard Julius' voice saying he was going to bring them something to eat. Frowning a bit as the door closed she sighed a bit and faced Aiden. "I suppose not, it seems Julius wants to have fun without us." Having a little thought she smiled and got up and walked over to sit next to Aiden. "How is your sister doing? She hasn't been hurt recently has she?" From time to time Charlotte tried to keep Aiden's 'sister' in good shape. She wasn't sure if he would snap if something happened to her so she tried to save her and Julius the stress over it all

Her mind drifted away for a moment as everything went full circle. They were short one, but she was still fast asleep in her room, and they all rarely got good sleep so she wouldn't wake her up .They were all like a family. A bit disfunctional but a family none the less. They all new each other's strong points and tried to let each have a chance to shine on those points. But under no circumstance would they have anything but each other to their backs. They wouldn't let their wings be the death of them. They were the last four for a reason, they always played it safe and kept their wings away. Yes, they would survive.. somehow.

Where: Hotel in Crisis City -------- With: Aiden and the sleeping girl blood angel -------- Thinking: I don't wish to hide, it is raining, let me out of this room. Let me make their blood rain. It would be a glorious mix..

Lonely Prophet

User Image

Just because I watch,

The angel stood on the tip of a skyscraper, looking down at the people, he gave a small laugh to his newest thought.

"They look just like ants from this distance." he joked to himself, letting his wings extend to their full length. It wasn't like his wings were big, but they were respectable to some of his kin. Although he always felt like it was because they were slightly unique. Astral in appearance, almost like glass.

With the laugh, he took off from the building, high enough to where the people didn't see him, but low enough to where he could see what was happening. He enjoyed being around the people he was tasked to protect, just not seen. It wasn't an ego thing, it was just humility, or so he told himself many times before. He honestly didn't know why he didn't like to be seen, but it was enough of a dislike that he hid from the world.

He flew, weaving around buildings, stopping every once in awhile to figure out where he was going, then flying off at top speed, letting himself enjoy the rush of air slamming itself around his body. He flew high into the sky, overlooking a small portion of his "Domain" as he'd grown to calling it, letting his wings keep him suspended in the air, as he sat down. He projected his image among the people he was tasked to help, although the image was just sitting under a tree outside an apartment, looking at it intently, hands interlocked under his chin.

"He'll need to come out eventually, and then I'll talk to him." he whispered to himself, watching the apartment, his blood red eyes almost fixated on the door leading inside. With each beat of his wings, energy seemed to trickle out of him, and his image took a breath in perfect unison.

Doesn't mean I don't do anything.
User Image

∞∞◊....Ventus Lux Numen....◊∞∞
Devils Never Cry (YES I LOVE DEVIL MAY CRY!)

::::: "Man....this place reeks! Wooo! Maybe it's time for a little clean up duty. Now what was the name of that bar? Man it has got to be the worst rainy day in Crisis City ever! Ah what do I care?" He got his jacket on and strapped his sword over his back and holstered his handgun and went over to the door of his apartment before stopping. "Blood Angels....just what the hell are they? Sounds more like some rock band. Wonder if they're really any good. I can see how their name would get such a reaction but not everything is like the front page cover. Who knows? Maybe they don't want to deal with the government. Then again they may be dangerous themselves. Bah, whats the likelihood of meeting one anyways? One in ten?" He walked through and slammed the door and was on his way out of the housing complex. As he walked out he noticed he was being followed.

::::: "Now why do I get the feeling someone doesn't like me? Whats not to like?" He spoke as he reached the ground level and picked up a sledge hammer. "Alright, who's following me?" A demon came out of nowhere and had a pair of twin throwing daggers as weapons. "Oh yeah what fun would it be? A blunt weapon against two fast edges? I got an idea." He threw the sledge hammer at the demon knowing it would dodged and ran at the demon pulling his sword out. With a single slash he managed to send it back some but the demon healed up. "Ah, so someones going to be a challenge! BRING IT!"

::::: When the demon lunged at him with the two daggers, Lux dodged off to the side and spun around to hit the demon across the chest with his left forearm. He had not expected however for the demon to have some skill and wrap its two ugly arms around his arm and throw him towards a trash container. As Lux got back up, his left arm was bleeding. "Thank you for that, I've had a kink in my spine for some time. Allow me to pay the dept!" He lunged towards the demon and raised his sword in a spin to slash through the demon. As he did so, the daggers went flying out to the sides. "Not so tough now when a giant blade comes crashing INTO YOUR RIB CAGE NOW ARE YOU!"

:::: After ripping apart this minor demon, he sheathed his sword and picked up the daggers. "Gah...man that feels good." He was being sarcastic at best. Just then he was surrounded by more demons. "Oh, nice. More people to play with. How about I test these bad boys out?" He spun the twin daggers into a back hand style and started with his first victim and slashed through him a little faster than he would with that sword he carries around. "WOOOOOHOOOOO!" He spun around in a blur as he made several scratches on the surrounding demons. "LETS ROCK!" He yelled out as he kicked a demon in the neck and then stabbed another in the heart and yanked it out.

::::: Just as two demons were coming at him from two different sides of him he sighed and threw the daggers at them and saw them slide towards him. For the hell of it he did a back-flip and pulled the daggers from their heads and slashed at three more demons behind him. The area was one entire blood bath when he was done. "Awww too bad. Well, time for a lot of beer now." He spun his two new weapons around and sheathed them into his sword strap. "All set I guess. As much as I would like to stick around I have some place I would rather be."

Feeling: Perturbed.
Personal Thoughts: I'm going to just get some beer, the hells wrong with that anyways?
Company: No one thankfully
Combat Style: 1. Crazy Samurai 2. Crazy Ninja
Fighting: A bunch of pathetic minor demons
Ammo: 48/50 (8/10)
OOC: Am I being stalked now?

Lonely Prophet

User Image

Just because I watch,

The image's eyes almost went huge as he saw the individual he had been hoping to come into contact with, giving the controller a small shock, causing him to jump to his feet. "Time to work." he mused to himself, dismissing his image, not really needing it anymore. He was rather fond of using his image technique, after all, what better way to avoid people than to just not bother letting them see the true you.

The rain beat down on him as he followed in the air, causing his hair to cling to his face, an annoyance in and of itself to him. He floated in the air for awhile, wondering exactly how he would start the conversation. He looked over to the direction in which the person had walked off to, watching him dispatch the demons with relative ease...a small idea forming in his mind. The idea required someone of power, and he honestly felt like this person was the person he truly needed to help him fulfill this idea in his head.

True the idea in his head wasn't really something he normally thought about, but it held enough merit in his mind to where it could possibly be right, at least, that's what he thought. This person was indeed useful to him, enough to need more following.

With that thought, the angel flew after the man, creating an image of himself to watch him more closely. He felt something bad coming, however he wasn't quite sure what that thing was, feeling like he was giving himself away every time he created an image.

As he flew overhead, he slowly played the conversation in his mind, and he nodded at the results, of course, this was all in his head... who was to say that this person didn't decide against it. Of course, then he'd just ask him what he's been wanting to ask him, although he felt like it was something a creeper would think about asking the people they watch from afar. He gave a small laugh as he realized the irony in his statement.

"I guess I fall under that category now too...don't I?" he asked himself, his mirror asking the same thing as him, showcasing it's link to it's owner.

Doesn't mean I don't do anything.

OOC: Sure I suppose it does razz

Sparkling Kitty

don't cry for me.....

User Image

....big kids don't cry

Aiden sighed. he was bored and getting worse by the minute. Julius left and Aiden yearned to dash out after him, but he knew that Julius would probably either send him back of make him change his appearance. he wandered pacing the length of the room. he watched Charlotte for a while to stave off his boredom, in a brighter time he would have been flying or helping the lost souls, but now he was to twisted he felt an urge to squash something maybe, to remove the memories, but he knew somewhere inside him that to do so would be to lose the last of who he was, he didn't want to think of what would be left, the anger, the violence, the hate. and when he regressed he was to easily influenced by whatever the broken mind associated with. he glanced up a ghost of what he was before played out behind his eyes. he smiled, "she is fine..... the side is falling out, so i had to get something to fix it," he held out the doll, as he had said the left side was torn, a bit of the stuffing falling out it was sloppily tied together with a bit of twine. he hugged it close to his chest again, the ghost of his past fading from his mind. "I am leaving, soon" he smiled " i will be back."

he was agitated he wanted to feel flesh and the warm feeling of blood running down his hands in rivulets. he turned going to the door, before looking back, "soon, everything will be fine... I know it." he turned the door knob, his body shifting slightly, he looked down the hall bright blue eyes where the solid white ones used to be. his human form was everything he had lost in his true form. he looked like a human child of about nine or ten, with bright blue eyes and blond hair of an average length. he closed the door behind him, he knew even in his broken mind that more than a few vampires preferred young innocent looking humans, and like this that is what he was. in truth taking on his human form required he seal almost all of his power away, he could do little more than grow his claws, and maybe he could regenerate from a small cut or a scrape.

he walked slowly down to the main lobby and outside into the rain, it took only a few seconds for the rain to drench him compleatly. he still held the doll but now he held onto it in a more relaxed way, it was no longer clenched to his chest but it hung loosely in one hand. he glanced in both directions few humans still lingered outside but he could see vampires, and they could see him too, he knew that they would wonder why a young human was outside in this weather, and for a second a saner part of his mind wondered this as well.....

...don't leave me alone.

Familiar Friend

Zephyr_infinity

User Image

Julius made it around the corner and crosses the street, without really being noticed. He stepped up to the small hut and ordered a few boxes of Lo-mein, then leaned against the counter, he was pretty well soaked by now. His long ponytail sticking to his back like wax paper. He didn't like that the first thing to encounter today was such a downpour. He looked around under his hat, making sure to remain as inconspicuous as possible. He noticed something strange happening in a downstairs room of an apartment building.

As he narrowed his eyes he could see a man through the window slaying a group of Demons who were attacking him. He watched the man fight for a second. But his concentration was broken when a splatter of blood splashed up on the window. Someone was fighting Demons this close to the street? He must be a hunter..He thought as he took the bagged up food from the man. With a small nod as thanks he lowered his hat again and started out into the rain again towards the apartment building.

As he continued on his way back he saw an oncoming group of police officers who were patrolling the street. He made sure to keep his head down as he walked. He seemed to work as the group just parted to walk around him. He was nearly past them when one of the Officers looked back at him. He couldn't take the chance of them coming back or following him to where he was going. He only took a second. And turned, his Hidden Blade came out from his wristband and he slid it in and out of an officers neck in what seemed like no time at all, he then kept walking as if nothing had happened. As the officer stood still, staring blankly, Julius walked into a crowd of people, who were all going the same direction.

The other officers turned to see they're comrade standing in the same spot, as they approached to ask what he was looking at, they all were dismayed to see him just fall over, and bleed heavily on the ground. The all grabbed everyone around them and were shouting things Julius couldn't hear by now. He had gotten away smoothly, without giving any hint that he had done anything.

As he arrived back at the apartment he saw Aiden standing outside, staring across the street.He approached him and knelt down, covering the food with his torso.
"Is everything all right, Aiden?..."He said looking at him under his hat. He knew Aiden hated being cooped up indoors, and chances are he could smell the blood that was on his hidden blade. He hoped Aiden would keep his composure, though he was prepared to protect him, should things get out of hand."Look at you....you're soaked..."he said softly, trying half way to convince him to come inside, but he knew that Aiden would do as Aiden pleased.

Sparkling Kitty

don't cry for me.....

User Image

....big kids don't cry

Aiden glanced up, breaking from his thoughts. Julius was back and had some food, but Aiden wasn't feeling up for eating. "I can't recall. I can remember things things that don't belong in my broken mind things from before, but they don't fit." he smiled, the moments of clarity where becoming farther between, "Charlotte may not admit it but she wants to be out hunting too, and maybe. I'm feeling like i was getting better. but I can't remember now." his eyes dulled somewhat, and he regressed slightly holding the doll tighter. "sister said the vampires are out tonight, and I want to find some.".

he blinked, thinking, he lost whatever train of thought he had before. "maybe they will bleed for me." only then as Julius pointed it out did he notice how much it was raining, he pushed some of the water logged hair form his face. "I will be fine, a little water has never killed me, I wont let it."

...don't leave me alone.

Familiar Friend

Zephyr_infinity

User Image

Julius smiled at Aiden, he understood his needs, it was what made Aiden happy. He stood up and looked around, as some of the humans passed, he caught the disturbing aura of some of the vampires. Aiden was right, they were prowling tonight....

He looked down at Aiden and closed his eyes for a second. Perhaps...just once...
He thought and opened his eyes. Julius set the food down on the stairs and patted Aiden on the shoulder.
"Let's find some trouble..."He said under his breath. It was very rare that Julius promoted hunting down the vampires these days, it was too risky, too much exposure. But for Aiden, he made an exception every now and again. He walked around the building beckoning Aiden to follow, into an allyway. He removed his hat and tossed it aside, then untied his ponytail, and shook his hair out."Just stay behind me until we get there...alright?"Julius warned. He checked his hidden blade for a second then started running down the allyway, he knew Aiden could keep up, so he didn't bother to check on him anymore. He took a quick right and they started on a downward slope towards the Aura of a collection of Vampires.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff