Welcome to Gaia! ::

(question, are realistic looking paintings aloud instead of photos, seeing as Hugo is entirely mechanical)
• username:
King Hastur
• character name:
Hugo "Vix-Delta" Roussel
• age, gender & orientation:
32, undecided but was born male, prefers female pronouns. the apocalypse took away his sex drive
• backstory:
Hugo was born in switzerland, his family was rich and sent him to good schools, he had a psychiatrist who helped him with fairly mild Aspergers Syndrome and in general, childhood was good. Hugo graduated from University with a PhD in Synthetic biology and Cybernetics, he got his first cyber augmentation when he was 23 as a part of an experiment, over time he got more and more advanced augmentations. by the time the bombs fell, Hugo had become a completely mechanicle being whos mind stretched through the entire internet...after the bombs fell, most of the internet went down, causing massive damage reducing him to a much lesser state of intelligence, higher than that of a human, but lower than that she once had. She now works as a tinkerer, building and fixing machines.
• any radiation effects?
she has replaced her entire body with superior machine parts, her mind is augmented in a variety of ways and she has a huge amount of sensory equiptment, many of which grant her senses that humans dont have, such as electrical sense.
• role:
Wanderer, searching for things to fix
User Image

• username:
24Daze
• character name:
Miranda "Mira" Lemke
• age, gender & orientation:
26,Female, Straight
• backstory:
Miranda spent her pre-apocalypse life in and out of prison, She was your classic con artist, taking advantage of rich men and disappearing on them with half their bank account. She was finishing a 3 year sentence when everything went down. Ever since she has been on the road, taking on rebel groups and leading a small troop of her own. She was separated after they were attacked by a large gang of rebels.
• any radiation effects?
Super speed, although only for a few minutes at a time.
• role:
Vagrant

Tipsy Shapeshifter

.::Candice Jones::.

Fe | Bi | 19

User Image

"If not," she added as the waitress walked towards the kitchen, "I would love to get just some clean water." Candice held up a flask-like bottle that had been strapped on her back under her t-shirt (very odd, she would admit, but it let her never drop the damn thing in a tree again!!). Even if she only used it for cooking, the theoretical cleanness of water from a commercial restaurant was well worth going hungry.
User Image

"Plans are pointless...

Elizabeth Louise Walz

..staying alive's as good as it gets."

"I think I can manage that!" she called from inside the kitchen in response to Candice's inquiries.Despite the fact that Elizabeth figured that pure water has hard to come by, she concluded that it wouldn't be too much of an imposition in Oliver's eyes- she hoped not at least. Withing a matter of moments the woman would return with the suggested items, a platter of crisps in one hand and flask of water in the other. "Hopefully this'll suffice." Elizabeth hesitated before releasing the articles, her gaze would wander for a moment before it was brought back to the task at hand. "Pardon my intrusion, but where do you originally hail from?" her eyebrow was raised as she spoke- this was what Liz was about, gathering information and using it to her advantage.

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Fe | Bi | 19

User Image

The girl returned to a more appropriate location- a chair- as she waited for her chips and water. When they finally came out, she began salivating. While they certainly couldn't hope to compete with the chips from back home, they were far tastier than any she had tried to make herself with a campfire and a pan of oily water.

She took one of the chips and was about to bite down when the question came across. She had long been answering it- everyone asked what ruin you came from now a days- but it never seemed to fail to catch her off guard. "A long ways from here," she replied bitterly. "Across the pond, you used to hear." She sighed, thinking how differently things had become since the war. America. Her United Kingdom. Russia. China. All the mega countries didn't matter much anymore. If there were political boundaries now, they were set by gunfire and whose medic tents were smaller.

Smiling sweetly, Candice looked up and matched eyes with Elizabeth's. "In a common, everyday city with common, everyday people. It's blown to bits by now." Her eyes hardened even as her voice remained cheerful.

.::Wasn't sure if I was being apparent with her calling fries 'chips' that's she from the ol' UK, so thought I'd clarify :3 ::.
User Image

"Plans are pointless...

Elizabeth Louise Walz

Her somewhat at-ease posture would fade in the slightest after having delivered Candice's food. Examining her disposition for a moment Elizabeth concluded that she had stepped over a boundary. Nodding slowly she would place her hands behind her back, her lips pressed together before she spoke. "My mistake. I felt as if I recognized your face for one reason or another." Her eyes remained defensive while her temperament was warm. "I apologize for my lack of sensitivity in this matter." Apparently, getting the information that I desire won't be as easy as I initially thought- no matter though.. The thought process behind such secrecy is logical, but a minor road block. She mused internally before glancing toward the table positioned across from Candice; picking up a few dirty plates before turning back to the young woman. "If there isn't anything else I'll leave you to your meal Miss." Her tone almost too chipper.

[Ooc]Not entirely, so I appreciate the verification!
C:[/Ooc]

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Fe | Bi | 19

User Image

Candice finally bit into the glorious fried deliciousness that was chips. Just the heat itself was fantastic, nevermind the taste. She snagged a handful more before replying to the waitress. "It's nothing I can't handle," she said.

Wiping her hand on her jeans, she cleared her throat and stuck out her now-clean hand. "The name is Candice," she said by means of introduction.

.::Short post is short razz PP ::.
Hugo "Vix delta" Rousel

Emotions were something that even Hugo, with all of her cybernetic augmentations, had to deal with, over the past few years she had little contact with other human beings, and no contact with the internet, this was incredibly lonely, only being able to talk to yourself and lesser machines. When she finally sensed the diner at the edge of her visual sensor radius, her emotional neurons made a metaphorical leap in euphoria, perhaps, now she could be less alone.

Hugo's appearance was concealed by a futuristic looking reflective robe made of advanced silver smart fibers, her face covered by the hood pulled over her face, her true nature was concealed to those who might be opposed to the fact she was a cyborganism.

The method of transport used by the cyborg contrasted with her futuristic appearance, she used a solar powered Humvee covered in cameras and antenna, it looked like it was built from scratch possibly from parts that could be found in the average junkyard.

(Ill get a picture of her robe soon)
User Image

"Plans are pointless...

Elizabeth Louise Walz

Turning on her heel to face Candice a faint smile would pull at the edges of her lips."Candice?" she repeated for the sake of clarification. "It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance." she mused. "I'm Elizabeth." she would add before looking down at her hands, her grin fading upon seeing that they were tainted and preoccupied with dirtied dishes. Within a matter of seconds the plates and other similar utensils were placed back upon the table from whence they came and Liz was scrubbing her hands clean with a cloth that had been situated in the back pocket of her jeans. She would return the welcoming gesture to Candice, shaking her hand with a firm grip before her hands dropped to her side again; her gaze transfixed on the woman.

[Ooc] Sorry for the late reply!
I was a little busy tonight.
^-^"[/Ooc]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Reyna, Walter, and Rudy

The diner certainly was hopping. Rudy was busy chowing down on the hash given to him. Meanwhile Reyna and Walter sat quietly enjoying their meal while Rudy's tail thumped up and down on the ground. As the two ate, they seemed to share quiet glances as if speaking without speaking. This wasn't a truth, of course, but they understood one another enough at this point that they almost could.

Reyna cast her eyes down again as she finished off her alcoholic drink and set the glass back down. Walter sighed as he stood, "guess I'll use the bathroom" he said and headed off. Rudy, naturally, followed after Walter. Reyna watched them go a moment as she folded her hands in her laps once again and simply sat there quietly waiting.

((terrible post but...dunno what to say atm))

Aged Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

"South Carolina I s'pose, I don't worry about rads too much though dude, I mean there was this one time . . . well never mind, look I'd probably eat a pile of raw meat in a puddle of highly rad run water if I had too, but yeah taters and tea work, some ketchup if you got it I'm not extremely into auto condimentating . . er, or whatever." Truth was he really had eaten rancid meat, when he could, usually he wasn't that lucky he recalled eating all kinds of things in hunger, even going so far once to consume a pound of ball bearings to satisfy his hunger . . . he didn't go boom boom right for a long time after that.

D'wayne had actually just recently come into bullets again, a large cash of .22 LR's which was awesome because they were small, light and easy to shoot and frankly they were still everywhere if you knew where to look. He needed them for hunting, sure he was fairly good, to the point that he was almost feral in his hunting style, he would merely find an animal like a deer and chase it for two or three hours until it passed out and then he'd simply bludgeon it to death, simple, easy and it kept him fit. But in winter it was harder to deal with, some days it was rather cold and you needed a way to bean an animal between the eyes.

looking around he noticed far more people coming in, he smiled pleasantly at everyone and curled his bare foot toes up cracking them like knuckles. Truthfully in the hunt he went naked and covered from head to toe in mud o mask his scent, but he found people were more easy to talk to when clothed, goofy critters.

Boredom took over and he started to crack various parts of his body while waiting for breakfast. Ooooh a dog, there's usually good eatin' on them . . . . woah woah easy there big guy it's not the kind that tried to gnaw off your face last month, no touchy!

(Sorry I haven't posted in a while, was shaking off a wicked hang over yesterday!)

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
Tristan AswellUser Image
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Ow...

Ow...

Ow...

******** ow. Tristan made it, one tree to the next, whimpering, choking, and scraping about the mess of leaves and brush with his limp leg to try and get to civilization. Something; anything. His hands were shaking, his eyes unfocussed and dark. He felt on his last few moments of consciousness.

"H-Hee..." His breath whispered from his throat. "Hee-... he..." The lights just started to go out as the diner came into view. His body burned for him to stop, but hope came over him! Every limp his body screamed to stop; tried to ease him down to just rest; anything to get him to slow. He wouldn't! He couldn't! common, civilization!

The fact that it was torn down didn't' even phase him. "Hel-- Help...! P-Please...!" Just ten more feet to the door... five... four... three... One...!! He reached out, his hand barely grazing the door knob, his eyes rising up, and suddenly he fell back, unconscious again before his body even hit the floor.

User Image

«Interacting With... Hopefully Someone Soon... »

«Appearance and Attire... [This is Me][My Current Attire] »

«Currently Residing In... Outside Diner »

11,375 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Crack Shot 50
User ImageAmanda Ellis Endgames
radiation effects
pyrokinetic,telekinetic and seems to look younger then what she really is.

(Sorry for the lack of posting. Had to deal with a few things.)

Amanda had went back to cleaning the kitchen the best she could. After all her mind was thinking of what she had found out. The fact the place never closed would make it a bit harder to do certain things but she didn't mind a challenge all that much. Though it seemed like people might be looking for a night of fun or a hook up. It was hard to tell at this point. She was just trying to keep her other powers on the down low. She didn't know if Oliver would be fine with having someone who could move things with her mind or set things on fire. It was best for now not to chance it.

She was humming softly as she kept herself busy. Making things look way cleaner then before or at least in the kitchen. She would get to the dinning area when there was not so many people out there.

Dangerous Elder

User Image

It took her a while to get the dishes done, but soon they where cleaned and dried and put away as best she could. She had managed to stay out of the way of the others as if she hadn't been there at all. She gathered the trash up and took it outside using the back door, tossing it in to a dumpster far away. She knew it was pointless since no one would come gather it, but it was better then letting it stink up the inside. . She took a deep breath then walked around the side of the building. She thought heard someone speak so she went to check it out. As she came around the front side of the building she saw a male laying there, he didn't look to good. She dashed over and dropped to her knees next to him. She shook him lightly."hey mister! wake up!"she shook him harder but nothing happened. She looked around then used all of her strength and tossed one of his arms over her shoulder and used her foot to push open the door. "Oilly, someone, please help!" she called as she mostly dragged the man inside and laid him in a open booth not to far from the door. She started to check him over to see if she would find blood or something.

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
Tristan AswellUser Image
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Find blood? you might as well play the 'what's fine' game with him right now. Heavy bruising was coating his chest and large spots on this leg, mainly his right knee. Blood had drenched down his face from his broken nose thanks to the heel of a thug's boot, and otherwise scattered bruising, some obvious deformations from broken ribs, and a swollen right leg. (He really shouldn't have forced himself to walk all this way.)

There wasn't a chance he was waking anytime soon. At least his nose had stopped bleeding by now! It didn't help the scene any prettier, though. No doubt it would not be a pretty wake up call. All he had left in his pockets was a very old model of a cellphone from another country that looked practically new-- out of service but full power; a couple of unrecognizable silver and gold coins that hadn't been pulled out when he was robbed, and a gum wrapper. Not much to go on at all.

User Image

«Interacting With... Aiden... »

«Appearance and Attire... [This is Me][My Current Attire] »

«Currently Residing In... Diner-- On a booth »

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items