Welcome to Gaia! ::

11,375 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Crack Shot 50
User ImageAmanda Ellis Endgames
radiation effects
pyrokinetic,telekinetic and seems to look younger then what she really is.

Amanda had looked over as she heard footsteps heading towards the kitchen. Her eyes looking over at the woman for a few moments as she seemed to be looking about the room. She had noticed that she was somewhat taken back for a few moemnts. Which Amanda had just tossed her back a relaxed smile. "Oh good day to you as well."She spoke with a bit of humor in her voice as she was still scrubing the stove top. She noticed the woman's gaze falter and didn't mind it. Maybe she was thinking that Amanda was freak or something. Which in all truth it was a notion she had gotten use considering all things.

"Oh help would be wonderful. After all I just started working here today and I want to bring this place back to what it would of been. A bit tricky but if you think you can help me clean that would very kind of you Miss Elizabeth."She spoke as the woman had looked back to her.

Lucky Wrangler

User Image

He hadn't even realized the second person - her face hidden from his sight - was a woman until she spoke, her voice light and unmistakably feminine. More surprising maybe was her request - but Oliver paused to think about it, running a mental inventory of all the things in his pantry.

"Yeah - moonshine, if you can stomach it. I'll bring some out if you wanna taste of it, ain't the mildest thing in the universe." That could win the 'understatement of the year' award, maybe. He laughed at the thought and jotted their order down on his notepad (not that he was going to forget it, it just seemed like the right thing to do) before stuffing it in the front pocket of his cheerful red apron.

"Well, I'm glad you folks are comfortable here. It's, uh... cleaner in here than it was this morning, come to think of it. I been gettin' some help as of late." Excusing himself for the time-being, he quirked his eyebrow at the visible lack of dust swirling about the floor. Perhaps Amanda wasn't kidding about being in the military, because this sure as hell looked like some old-fashioned military efficiency. He watched her work on cleaning the stovetop as he filled a mug and a metal mixing bowl with water, whistling in appreciation.

Returning to the group in the booth, he set the mug down infront of the man, the bowl infront of the dog, and a mason jar of slightly murky but mostly clear spirit for the mysterious woman. "Be back in a jiffy." He announced, before making his way back into the kitchen and shooing Amanda away from the stove.

"You're doing a lovely job, darling, but I gotta fry some hash. You want some for yourself while I'm at it? On the house, given as I got little else to pay you with."
User Image

"Plans are pointless...

Elizabeth Louise Walz

..staying alive's as good as it gets."

"Of course. It'd keep me busy." she finally stated before stepping aside and out of Oliver's way. A small smirk danced within her eyes as she watched the two interact. "I'll do what I can to help." Elizabeth looked over to Oliver for a moment before she spoke. "If you'd like Sir, I could tend to the potatoes..." she suggested with a small shrug. "If not I can follow her lead and clean..Or whatever.." Liz would add quickly.

11,375 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Crack Shot 50
User ImageAmanda Ellis Endgames
radiation effects
pyrokinetic,telekinetic and seems to look younger then what she really is.

When Oliver had walked in the first time she simply raised a slight eyebrow as she heard him whistling. Which she just shock her head for a few moments as he had walked out. She was still waiting for an answer from Elzathbeth. After all it had been awhile since she had to work with someone else but she didn't mind it. She had noticed he had returned and he was shooing her away from the stove. "Well I let you get to it but I still got much to do with the things in here. Some will have to wait until you close the place for the night.Considering the build up in some places."She spoke as she looked about for a few moments as she took a few steps back. She looked over at Elizabeth. "Well we can use all the help we can get."

She laughed softly as she ran her fingers though her long blonde hair for a few moments as she held the sponge. "Though I take a little bit of that hash."She spoke with a faint bit of humor in her voice.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Reyna, Walter, and Rudy

When the drinks were brought out before them Rudy dug right into the water. Walter took a sip of his and leaned back watching Reyna, "Old habits?" he said with a smirk. Reyna's eyes moved up toward his. She reached a hand out toward the glass, but as the fabric pulled back her wrist was exposed. As the light hit it she quickly flinched and withdrew her hand.

Walter frowned as he reached forward, "here" he lifted the glass but Reyna shook her head. Taking the glass from him she took a sip of the potent concoction but it brought a smile to her lips. Setting the glass down she scooted forward some, "its a nice place. We haven't seen people in a long wihle--" she commented. Walter nodded some, "that's life these days."

Walter glanced around the place a moment and then over to his companion. they'd beent raveling for a few years together now, and he still knew little to nothign about her, aside from her condition. He admired her, but his life ewasn't a life for her. She deserved better.

"should we ask him if he knows anything?"

"I doubt he would. Information is hard to come by these days, much less for people like us." The simple thing was, they were bounty hunters. Yes they still existed in this day and age despite the scarce population. They chose their jobs carefully and set out to look for the bounty (which could either be a person or an object in these times). In this case it was an object they were after.

Lucky Wrangler

User Image

Elizabeth, if he'd heard the other woman's name right - the one who had complimented his housekeeping, which seemed to be out of his hands at the moment. He wasn't sure why she was in the kitchen... but she was asking if she could help, so he figured there was no reason to complain.

He nodded to Amanda, lifting a large cast-iron pan from the rack over his head. "Alright, I'll let you get back to it when it slows down. I don't, err, close down in all technicality. Sometimes I take a nap in one of the booths and hope no one comes in to steal nothin'. Anyhow, I'll help you out if you need another hand, but Aiden out by the counter said she was lookin' to help as well if you need another pair of hands."

He rinsed the potatoes in the sink, watching the dirt swirl away and glancing up at Elizabeth sheepishly.

"Can ya peel? 'ere. I gotta go fetch us some onion." He left the potatoes with her for a few minutes while he rummaged through the pantry, returning with whatever suitable ingredients he could find and letting them roll out of his arms and onto the table. Helping her to finish off the peeling, he tossed onions, beans and even some dried ham together in the pan with hearty chunks of the potatoes, the kitchen and dining room quickly filling up with the smell of frying food.

"Lizzie, be a dear and plate this up and bring it out for the folks at the booth? Do a bowl for the pooch as well, ain't ever met a dog who would pass up something with ham in it. Oughta be a bottle of ketchup in the cabinet to your left, an' a tray over there if you need it."

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

• username:
Cooking Sherry
• character name:
Tristan Watanabe Aswell
• age, gender & orientation:
42, Male, Straight
• backstory:
-- It's really long. Check out the link below. smile --

Sum Up Relevant to This RP: Tristan has been forced to travel, from different worlds, to different times, each time being torn away from any relationships and family that he had been able to conjur up. sometimes he could be stranded for as long as six months, sometimes as short as a day. The cause-- shadows. A shadow mancer had the shadows send him and his lover on a trip away from his old master to get more acquainted. Oh, they got acquainted fast. He got her pregnant; they were going to be a happy family. and then he lost he one day. Not a day does by that he doesn't wonder where his Winnifred has gone, or what he must do to find her again. It is only harder on him with every world he is carelessly thrown into.

This just happened to be one of them. Good thing everything here is strange enough. No one would pick out how odd he is out of a crowd among all of these folk.
• any radiation effects?
High regeneration rate, healing powers, immortality -- Not caused by the radiation.
• role:
Newcomer

( [Full profile here] )

Dangerous Elder

User Image

Aiden sat there watching everyone. She let a soft sigh out and pulled her note book out again. She looked over a list of things she had learned of or seen while she was making her way around the city. She kept a check list of where things where that she might need or things others might be able to use if there was a larger group of them. She crossed off a few things that had gone missing and took away the jars she had traded away to Ollie. She then slid the book back into her bag and looked at the people around again.

She rose to her feet and walked behind the counter and looked for Ollie. She saw he was working rather hard wit the others so she sunk past everyone and found a sink with dirty dishes. She shook her head and started to wash them up while the others where all busy cooking and cleaning the place up.She knew it was rather wrong of her just to go and start cleaning on her own but she wanted to help get the Diner looking good, even if Ollie didn't hire her in any way.

Tipsy Shapeshifter

.::Candice Jones::.

Fe | Bi | 19

User Image

Candice noticed immediately when the duo with the dog entered the diner. Dogs were one of her favorite animals. They were fiercely loyal and would trust you to no end, no matter the cost.

Not trying to be a pest, but still excited at seeing the first domesticated pup in ages, she slid off the stool and hopped over to the dog. She stuck out her hand carefully, introducing herself to the beast. "Hey there, lovely. You're a real beaut for this climate and age," she chirped.
.:: Good evening sirs and madams! ::.
User Image

"Plans are pointless...

Elizabeth Louise Walz

Elizabeth would nod before tending to the potatoes, glancing up every now and again before her gaze returned to his hands; they were agile and rough, no doubt from the immense amount of labor that he had performed to keep the building in a suitable condition.To her surprise, watching both Oliver and Amanda work made her miss cooking- a pastime that she had enjoyed with her family and independently. As the familiar scent of cooked crisps filled the small kitchen area she found her mind adrift, only to be brought back by Oliver's suggestion. "Yes of course, right away Sir." she replied quickly a faint blush overtaking her cheeks in regards to her nostalgic daydream.
Within moments she found herself in the seating area of the diner, picking up the tray, and ketchup as instructed- the smaller bowl for the canine resting in her opposite hand. Slowly she would approach the table that she had been assigned to; first putting the smaller dish down and then the main course for the two individuals that were seated there along with utensils. Elizabeth would look up from the table at the trio, a ghost of a smile accenting her features as her blue eyes studied them. "Can I get you anything else?" She questioned, her gaze softening slightly.
It looked as if the group had seen harsh times, the smaller figure on her left was covered from head to toe- her attire causing questions to bubble up in her mind, even though it was a fairly logical choice considering the conditions outside. Elizabeth would force her gaze from the woman's captivating eyes toward the gentleman and his dog, her head cocked lightly to the side as she awaited their reply.
The young woman was slightly taken back as Candice came to her side when greeting the large dog. Her gaze would flicker to the young woman who was hunched beside her, a small grin playing at her lips. "What about you Miss, Anything for you?"

EDIT--
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Reyna, Walter, and Rudy

Two things happened. First a young girl came and seemed to take a liking to Rudy. Rudy's tail wagged as he leaned over Walter to try and lick the girls' outstretched hand. Walter leaned back and glanced at his friend with a raised brow, "some guard dog you are" he teased. Rudy whimpered faintly but licked Walter on the cheek. Walter got up and allowed his dog to get out and greet the girl. A little while later, after Walter had settled in, the waitress came with the food. It smelled good enough.

Walter gave her a kind smile, "eh, we're fine for now"

Reyna watched this all quietly, bringing the glass to her lips to enjoy the strong drink every now and then. Her eyes watched the waitress curiously as well. It was surprising to see this many people in one place these days.

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
Tristan AswellUser Image
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

It had been one very, very long day. He popped up in a lake, been soaked to the bone, and finally trudged his way to a city. He had been about to step foot into a motel when he'd been yanked out of that world as well! Like a flicker of life that barely had a chance to affect the world. Tristan hardly had a chance anymore. He used to outrun it-- he used to have so much spirit in fighting it. Not anymore, though.

He had learned that being surprised of where he landed was no longer as grand as it was the first hundred some odd times. He had been thrown about, drowned, dropped in the center of a pack of ZOMBIES once-- Jesus, he didn't know anymore about his 'death' count thanks to this curse of his. All he knew was that this time might just be crueler than all of the rest.

He landed hard, the ground hardly cushioning him. Stones and rubble scattered from where his body hit. He'd maybe dropped a few feet-- that was a bit knew. It hardly hurt at all. What was even newer yet was the blaze of fire just a few inches from his face, and the sudden loss of air from his lungs as a big heavy boot dropped down onto him. "Huuurrr-ggk..!" the lights went out for a second, and then suddenly everything was too bright! He rolled over, him arms tight around his chest, and his eyes blinked, swimming across the forest scape as he tried to focus on whatever hit him.

And then that something came from for his face! BOOT! His eyes went wide, his mouth opened, his lungs panicking and convulsing to try and catch wind again! He saw stars burst in front of him, his head bouncing against the ground and a surge of warmth traveled through his body. He twitched hiccuped short breaths, curling into himself and bringing his arms up, his hands gripping his shirt fabric and yanking hard on it, as if that would help him bring air back to his lungs. It didn't help at all.

'What the HELL was that from!?'

the voice rang in his ears, echoing. A man. Who? where? He could see them, but just as quickly as his eyes spotted them, he lost sight again.

'Dunno.'

A woman's voice, swiftly followed by the hollow sound of a led pipe slapping against the leather bound skin of her soft hand.

'Hey, what the Hell do you think you're doing? Spying on us!? Huh!?'

Tristan shook his head quickly, his mouth opening wide as he finally gasped for air, his lungs filling to their hearts content! He went into a heaving and coughing fit the next moment, choking up all the blood that had dripped down his nasal passages from his broken nose.

's**t... just hit him again!'

Tristan had his warning, but it wasn't enough! He rolled onto his side and gripped the dirt, trying to drag himself away, but the next thing he knew that lead pipe was swung like a back right into his lower back! He slammed his hand against the ground, crying out shortly! He was quickly cut off, someone grabbing him up by his long ponytail and forcing him to struggle and stumble up onto his feet. Punch after punch punk into his face, his body in so much shock from earlier that he couldn't get in in time. everything just seemed to mix together; one moment to the next .They were relentless, another blow from that pipe going for his knee!

'KUNNNGG!'

It struck gold! He coughed in shock, blood splattering onto the face of the man holding him. In shock they actually let him go-- let him go! Hahah! Bad-- VERY ******** bad mistake. He wasn't sure what he was seeing, he wasn't sure what his fists hit, he wasn't even sure what he was hearing anymore. His body just went through practiced movements, taking the man by his wrist, yanking it hard, and sending his free hand in sharp, the tips of his fingers jutting into the soft tissue of the man's neck. He just dropped him, leaving him to choke in shock as Tristan spun around-- 'KUNNGG~!!' His head whipped to the side, blood splattering across the ground as the pipe impacted with his head. the world spun, but so did she as his body flipped, using the momentum of the blow and bringing one of his feet up to catch her right in the face and send her to the ground hard.

He barely wrenched himself up off the floor, his head swimming and his body swaying every which way. Between swelling eyes and a concussion, he wasn't quite sure where he was going anymo-- "Oooh...!" He ran head first into a tree, his head bouncing like a bobble head just before he hit the ground. He was out like a light, and the punks that he'd hit were nursing their wounds and crowding around him, circling him like vultures. And they were-- vultures that were sick of life, that didn't have anything left in life but misery, so that caused misery for others. Anything to distract them from their life.

User Image

«Interacting With... Thugs... »

«Appearance and Attire... [This is Me][My Current Attire] »

«Currently Residing In... Somewhere in a Forest »

Tipsy Shapeshifter

.::Candice Jones::.

Fe | Bi | 19

User ImageThe dog licked Candice's outstretched hand, its tongue wet and warm. Feeling the contact was strange. It brought her back in that moment to her childhood- a memory of a casual day out in the park, playing with the neighbors' dogs. Green grass and warm air whipped around her, and the smell of trimmed bushes caught in her nose.

The feeling caught her off guard and she blinked rapidly. Just as it passed, she felt her hair stir just the slightest behind her neck. Very odd, she concluded.

Candice stood and regained her composure, addressing the waitstaff (she assumed) who spoke to her. "I'll take some of those chips I keep seeing get passed around," she replied quickly. The teenager wiped her hands on her heavy jeans and dug in her back pocket for some of the credits she had accumulated for "spending money". If worse came to worse, they could always be melted down for the weak steel to fix a patch or make a bullet.
User Image

"Plans are pointless...

Elizabeth Louise Walz

Once her inquiries were answered Elizabeth turned on the back of her heel and headed back toward the kitchen, glancing around the remaining grounds before entering the room again. "Have more of those chips?" She poked her head around the corner of the entrance. "They seem to be popular."
Maybe she could stay here from an unknown amount of time and retrain herself to focus on what's really important. She pushed the thought aside, it left as rapidly as it surfaced. If not for these alterations Liz, you wouldn't be here..You'd be like the others.. Pressing her lips together her gaze would drift in an attempt to control her thoughts.

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
Tristan AswellUser Image
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

They finally left him, half out of his right mind and robbed of everything he had. His money, ranging from so many places, had been scattered about when the vultures thought it was absolutely worthless. Little did they know it was nearly a thousand dollars they left behind... that meant nothing here. But somewhere it might! Tristan breathed deep, his head rolling to the side. He could get up, but no initiative. He could crack his nose back into place, but he wasn't sure he had a steady enough grip. He could just lay here for awhile, in a bloody and bruised heap... yeah. That sounded good.

His eyes fell shut, his body resting; relaxing against the Earth that had at one point been so uncomfortable, and now the softest and most comforting place he could ever lay. Strange what excruciating pain and concussions did to your sense of perception, huh? He huffed and groaned lowly, his head throbbing so angrily at him. His body was trying to fix itself, but with so much area, it would take days to be back to normal. "Ohh..." Screw it. He couldn't lay here waiting for the wolves.

He reached an arm out to the side, groping drunkenly until he got a handle on the dirt. He fell down onto his belly, his nose whacking against the Earth. "Uhhhnngh..." Now his head was rolling!! The world spun around him, but despite that he still managed to grip the ground and drag himself towards one of the trees. His right leg tried to held him along the way, but nope-- NOPE! That hurt even more than his damnable nose right now. One gimpy leg; grand. Take his arms, too, and call him Larry, why don't you.

User Image

«Interacting With... Thugs... »

«Appearance and Attire... [This is Me][My Current Attire] »

«Currently Residing In... Somewhere in a Forest »

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items