Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Shapeshifter

.::Candice Jones::.

Fe | Bi | 19

User ImageCandice opened her eyes wide, stammering in response, "Well this a**...uh..." Her voiced trailed as she couldn't find anything clever to reply with. She was distracted as Maddison began to change right in front of her, taking off her shirt in a fashion that did not seem fair to the contact-deprived girl.

She tore her eyes from Maddison's chest and stared hotly at the patch of ground next to her foot instead. "You just keep your comments about my a** to yourself," she grumbled lamely. Huffing in aggrivation at herself, she tugged off her own shirt and jeans before pulling on the new clothes. Having slight problems with the pants, she hopped on one foot as she managed to get herself dressed. Once clothed, she turned her attention back to Maddison.

"I don't think anyone will be looking at your feet, love," she sighed. "There're far more interesting things to see...elsewhere." Clearing her throat, Candice picked up her discarded clothes and held out her arm. "Shall we?"

Beloved Cutie-Pie

13,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

αḋḋïṡøṉ

┏ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~━╃

Maddison chuckled "I am sorry Candy but I say what I want when I want so you best get used to it if you are going to look amazing like you do" She limped over to Candy putting her purse over her shoulder she then grabbed Candy's hand and headed back to the Diner.

Once they were back at the Diner doors Maddie stopped and smelt the air "Pie's done" She smiled wildly her memory failed her when she tried to remember the last time she had a pie "Come on dove" She pushed the door open and found another male in the Diner and loudly exclaimed "Another one" She continued to hold onto Candy's hand "I just don't think most girls were equipped to survive the apocalypse" She gave Candy's hand a squeeze "I'm glad you did Candy."

Madddison made her way to the stool she perched herself on earlier turning her attention to the girl fawning over the new boy "You must be the other female voice I heard earlier in the back, were you hiding as well?" She asked thinking maybe something would go a rye while she was here.

╄━ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~┛

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Fe | Bi | 19

User ImageCandice twitched when Maddison took her hand rather than looping through her arm as she had originally intended. She bit down a reply, knowing she would embarrass herself somehow if she didn't. Maddison tugged them both towards the Diner again, Candice following a step behind like a shy puppy.

Once they entered, Maddison made a comment that caused her to, once again, flush bright red. When was that going to stop? She looked like a goddamn giddy schoolgirl. "I'm glad you think so," she grumbled, tugging only slightly to see if Maddison was going to let go of her hand now. She didn't, choosing to bring Candice over to the counter instead.

Beloved Cutie-Pie

13,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

αḋḋïṡøṉ

Maddison looked over at Candy and let her hand go "Nelly the pie smells delicious" She licks her lips and looks over at Candy "You look great" Maddison watched everyone interacting and decided now was they time to introduce herself to the group "Hey ya'll just want to tell you all that my name is Maddison and I'm open to chat" She sat back down and winked at the group "carry on about your business.

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Fe | Bi | 19

User Image
Maddison dropped her hand, suddenly making Candice feel slightly uncomfortable. While she didn't want to be a complete t**t, she also didn't know how committed she wanted to be or even appear to be. Suddenly, getting breakfast for the morning wasn't her biggest problem and the youth was treading in deep water.

Smiling meekly, she jokingly said, "Hellooo Maddison. Welcome to Diner's Anonymous."

Beloved Cutie-Pie

13,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

αḋḋïṡøṉ

Maddison looked back over at Candy and hugged her laughed "you are amazing" She let her go and her eyes seemed to be sparking as she continued to giggle at Candy's joke " too funny" She wiped away the tears that formed from the corner of her eyes "oh I needed that" Maddison grabbed Candys hand and kissed the back of it.

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Fe | Bi | 19

User ImageLaughing right along, Candice didn't mind all that much when Maddison grabbed her hand and kissed it. "Thank you, thank you. I'll be here all post-apocalypse," she giggled. Stealing Maddison's hand, she intertwined their fingers in a lazy fashion. Her heart still beating a constant tattoo, she absently rubbed the back of Maddison's hand with her thumb.

"So are we getting pie? Or do we have to trade away our souls just for this fantastic smell?" she called out, trying to sound good naturedly.

11,375 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Crack Shot 50
User ImageAmanda Ellis Endgames
radiation effects
pyrokinetic,telekinetic and seems to look younger then what she really is.

Her eyes looked over at the two ladies who had returned. "Oh yes that was me from before. My name is Amanda and it's nice to meet you as well Madison."she spoke still in her relaxed sort of voice as she took another sip from her cup.

She then heard the comment about if they were ever going to get some pie. "Oh you two will get some. Just give me a few moments."She spoke as she placed her cup down and walked into the kitchen. Which she sliced up the pie in a very equal fashion so that each person could have a slice. She got out two plates and two forks. Which she placed them on the plate and walked out of the kitchen. She placed the two plates in front of the two ladies. "Enjoy it's was just today."She spoke with a smile on her lips. "Now is there anything else I get the two of you?"

Beloved Cutie-Pie

13,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

αḋḋïṡøṉ

Maddison looked down at their hands and blushed "Yeah I would love some pie" Her eyes continued to sparkle she was enjoying the closeness between her and Candy. Her heart was beating rapidly from the laughing and good feelings she was getting from candy "however since I am what they call a ginger I have no soul to trade" She giggled and leaned her head on Candy's shoulder.
                  Then Amanda came back with the pies "You ma'am are great thank you" She smiled softly at Amanda "Would I be able to get another cup of coffee if it isn't to much of a bother?" She asked politely. Maddison was doing all she could not to shove the whole pit in her face, she smelled the air and her mouth started to water "oh pie you smell so yummy" She looked over at Candy "Enjoy it dove" She smiled.

Time-traveling Astronomer

Stereochrome

((We need you to post. we've needed for a while. And can you add my profiles.))

11,375 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Crack Shot 50
User ImageAmanda Ellis Endgames
radiation effects
pyrokinetic,telekinetic and seems to look younger then what she really is.

Amanda gave Maddsion a polite sort of grin. "Your quite welcome. I just try and help where it's needed."She spoke as she took the empty cup from the table. "I can do that. It's no biggy. I think there is still a pot of coffee. So one refill is coming right up."she spoke as did a quick turn. She went over to the coffee pot and poured a cup of coffee with a certain ease. Like she had done this before and in all truth she had been a server before being drafted. So for her this was no big deal. She even looked about the place for some sugar and found a few packets. Though she also got a second cup just in case the other lady wanted something to drink as well.

Which she then returned the table and placed the cups down on the table in a soft manner. "I managed to find a few packets of surgar hidden. So if you like surgar with your coffee well here you go."she spoke with a bounce to her voice. "Now if you all need anything feel free to ask. In the mean time I be about."She spoke and with that turned went back to her seat. After all even she needed a break and so she was sipping her coffee. She was a bit curious on if Ollie was ok but she was not certain on how to ask him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff