Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Elder

User Image

She had fallen asleep soon after the blue light had faded away. Her head was resting on the side of the bed, her breathing lightly. She awoke with a start when he grabbed her shirt and it tore half way, till pulling her down with him. She made an odd sound as she hit the floor on her back, her foot twisted under her bum. She tried to move and looked over at "Tristan...It's Aiden..."She said softly, hoping not to scare him to much. It was plain to tell whoever he was calling out for was someone he missed greatly.

Tipsy Shapeshifter

.::Candice Jones::.

Fe | Bi | 19

User ImageThe eyelash batting was Candice's last straw. She had been hedging on saying no and running back to her trees and her hidden life. Maddison's spirit and charm had won out, feeding a craving for people that Candice hadn't even known she had.

"Let's go, then," she said, pumping a fist in the air and wearing a reckless smile. She hopped from the stool and looked over her shoulder. "Be back for that pie, lovelies!" she crowed, twinkling her fingers in farewell.

Sprinting, she passed by Maddison and bolted through the door. She slid on the gravelly dirt road, turning to a stop to wait impatiently for her friend. "Come on, slowpoke! Blimey you yanks are slow on the run!"

Beloved Cutie-Pie

13,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

αḋḋïṡøṉ

┏ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~━╃

Maddison watched as the girl ran passed her "I didn't know we were having a race" Maddison kicked her heels off and picked them up before running barefoot towards her hiding spot she couldn't help but to laugh at being called a yank"Come on Kitten" She yelled back at the girl over her shoulder, and then she yelped "Glass" She cried out hopping on one foot "Jesus Mary and Joesph" She continued to hop towards her hiding spot on one foot, determined to win.

╄━ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~┛

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Fe | Bi | 19

User ImageNot entirely sure as to just where they were running to, Candice powered off in hot pursuit of Maddison. Kicking up rocks, dirt, and other unnameable refuse, she thanked herself for at least wearing something with soles that could take the terrain. When Maddison stepped through broken glass, Candice's smile dropped off of her face. "Oi, you've gotta watch where ya step! Are you alright?"

She would have stopped, but Maddison kept hopping and scrambling towards wherever their destination was. Shaking her head and feeling a bit idiotic for having started this reckless adventure, Candice jogged until she was behind her. "Hey," she cried, "stop, stop, stop. Let me have a look at that."

Shoving her hair out of her face, Candice wore a worried look on her mouth and a feeling of responsibility on her shoulder.

Beloved Cutie-Pie

13,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

αḋḋïṡøṉ

Maddison couldn't help but to smile when Candy came up from behind and was being all worried. She thought for a moment hopping on the spot whether she should take off hopping again or actually pull the glass out of her foot and then run. She then decided to stop and actually look at her bleeding foot, nothing that hasn't happened before she shrugged before hopping to a large concrete block and sitting on it. "Oh I'm fine, I'm not as fragile as I look" She said in a very calm and re assuring voice.

Maddison then looked at her foot and back up into Candy's worried eyes "It's just a flesh wound, I've been through worse, calm down" She nodded her head with her lips slightly pursed "I just need you to come over her and yank the glass out, I'd do it myself but if I look I will giggle and squirm because my feet are super ticklish" She closed her eyes and turned her head "So just do it quick while I'm not looking and not expecting it fully" She let out a bit of a giggle "Sorry in advance if I kick you, I'll kiss it better if I do"

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Fe | Bi | 19

User ImageCandice's stubborn side took over and she plopped to the ground across from Maddison. "I'm not sayin' you're not tough, but you don't wanna be getting an infection from some sort of poisoned dirt or deadly gin bottle," she growled.

Taking her foot gently onto her lap, Candice flushed at Maddison's comments. "Who says I'd let you?" she grumbled, not able to sound serious about it. Settling in, she examined the wound. It was dirty and still bleeding slowly, but the glass didn't seem to be twisted very far into her foot.

"Alright," she breathed, "I'm going to just wash it off first, alright? That way I can see the glass and not try to rip out your skin or something." Explaining it made it easier for her to detach herself from the idea that she, Candice Jones, was doing a quasi medical procedure in the middle of a wasteland on a girl she just met.

Beloved Cutie-Pie

13,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

αḋḋïṡøṉ

Maddison smiled still looking away "You wouldn't really have an option I'd do it anyways" She continued to smile and keep her head turned and eyes closed "Oh please don't explain this to me or I'm going to squirm away" She said biting down on her lower lip expecting the pull to come next after her foot got washed off. "You can do it Candy" She cheered her on feeling like Candy needed the little boost.

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Fe | Bi | 19

User ImageNodding resolutely, she pulled out her water flask. Dumping as much as she thought would get the job done onto Maddison's wounded foot. The glass sparkled tauntingly as it washed clean. Mutely praying she didn't do anything wrong, Shay gingerly grabbed the largest piece and tugged it free. Wincing from the length of it, Candice dropped it and muttered "Sorry!" as she went for the next one.

Pulling tiny shard by tiny shard, Candice cleaned out the wounds. She kept a firm grip on Maddison's leg, trying not to hurt her anymore by letting her twist her foot. "Got 'em!" she cried triumphantly.

Beloved Cutie-Pie

13,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

αḋḋïṡøṉ

Maddison prayed to a god she didn't believe in while she felt Candy pull the glass from her foot, it felt just like the time she pulled it out of her face. Maddisons foot twitched on the last piece of glass "thank you Candy you are my savior" She looked back at her and smiled her eyes glowing happily. She looked in her purse and pulled out a wrap and handed it to Candy "You have magic hands"

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Fe | Bi | 19

User ImageCandice flushed, feeling as though this was going to become a trend. "Magic doesn't have anything to do with it," she grumbled. Looking up, she saw Maddison passing her a medicinal bandage.

"Where'd you even get that? Raid a medical tent?" she asked, her eyebrows raising. She took the bandage, feeling giddy when her hand brushed against Maddison's. Biting her lip with concentration, she wrapped Maddison's foot carefully, being very gentle when her hands were brushing against the cuts. Her fingers touched lightly and softly, ensuring that the bandage was secured fully.

Beloved Cutie-Pie

13,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

αḋḋïṡøṉ

Maddison looked down at Candy and laughed "Relax" She gave her a playful smile "And yes I steal what I need to survive" She looked at her purse full of goodies, she had scooped a couple sugar packets from the diner, band aids, her makeup, a few old coins to remind her of the good times, some hair elastics and pins she's collected from houses that had managed to remain intact.

Maddison stood up and put her weight on her toes and limped towards her stuff "Come on Candy" She coaxed Candy off the ground "Let's go get you some new clothes" They were only about 100 Ft from her bags, Maddie put her back to a large boulder and pushed it with everything she had, under the boulder was a rather large hole that Maddie had dug to leave her stuff in. "My life's savings" She said with a fond smile looking down at her things. She hefted one of her bags out holding her outfits "pick whatever you'd like"

[[seriously anything could be in the bag try to keep in vintage rockabilly style smile ]]

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Fe | Bi | 19

User ImageSliding onto her own feet, Candice chirped at Maddison, "Careful on that! I'm not sucking out any poison that gets in there if you go ripping that bandage." She followed behind, noting the cleverness of her cache. Under a rock with an additional hole dug into the ground. If she didn't have a spade at the time, it could have taken her a good week of nighttime digging to get it all cleared out.

Inside was a decent amount of storage, seeming to be filled with mostly clothes from the last century- her 'rockabilly' style. "Quite the packrat, I see," Candice commented in awe, taking the first bag she saw. Inside was some sort of skirt and shirt combination. She scrunched her nose a bit, trying to not insult Maddison's collection.

"Not sure I'm the skirt-y sort, Maddie-gal," she apologized. "Do you have anything with more leather and dark patterns?" she asked, trying to think of something classic styled. She thought she'd seen old style magazines detail a combination with jeans, a maroon shirt, and a jacket.

.::Totally not trying to see if that's part of rockabilly >.>::.

Beloved Cutie-Pie

13,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

αḋḋïṡøṉ

Maddison cringed at Candy's comment "I will not let you suck on my feet you perv" She laughed then watched Candy riffle through her clothes "I think I have something you might like maybe "She pulled out a pair of black leather pants, they were tight fitting almost like a second skin "These would look smashing on you" She commented and pulled out a red plaid spaghetti strap top, it a cut in the cleavage so it would fit around Maddies chest, she made things fit her if they didn't with cutting them "Will this do?" She asked holding everything up "Or maybe this" She pulled out a pair of skinny jeans and a regular style maroon t shirt "These are my washing my clothes in the river kind of clothes" She joked because they were the only things she had that really didn't fit her style. She had found them a year or so ago in a basement she found under some rubble. It may not look like it but Maddison had become an expert scavenger

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
Tristan AswellUser Image
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Who? Who...? Oh, his head reeled! Fantastic images flew by until finally everything stopped, and all he saw was himself before him. This was what he had seen when he died twenty one years ago; that changed his mind about his course of life. The very vision that made him see what falsities he had actually made for himself in this life.

His brow burrowed, and for a split moment, the two had a connection. Hundreds of sentences were spoken in his mind in seconds. Before he knew it, his head hit the floor boards again, his eyes shut, and one arm hanging over his eyes. "Not... like that... no..."

User Image

«Interacting With... Aiden ... »

«Appearance and Attire... [This is Me][My Current Attire] »

«Currently Residing In... Motel Room »

Dangerous Elder

User Image

Aiden let a small sigh pass her lips. She righted herself and then gathered the remaining strength she had and lifted him back onto the bed. She covered him with one of the older sheets and then sat back on the floor, her back resting against the bed frame. She sat there for a while, just looking at the wall. She then softly began to sing a tone sh had learned a long time ago, before the wars even started. She closed her eyes and pulled her knees up.resting her head on top of them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff