ADAM WRIGHT

████████████████████████████████████████
The StrongxxThe BravexxThe Unbreakablexx

SorryxxtoxxdisappointxxyouxxbutxxthexxWrightxxBrothersxxarexxnotxxmyxxancestors

I'VE GOT SENIORITIS HOW 'BOUT YOU?
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
neverxxforgetxxwhoxxyouxxarexxandxxthosexxwhoxxcarexxaboutxxyou

User Image

B o r e d...xxxxxxxxxxxxxx&xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                          xL a z y..

"Great! My mom gets home early from work today.. and well, she's been asking about you a lot." Though that wasn't the only reason, Adam just wanted to make up for old times. In summer school his thoughts consisted of nothing but on how to make up what he did to Emma, his best friend. His dear friend, and he had hurt her by being selfish even though she did nothing.
                                          Adam shifted in his seat a bit he felt a bit uncomfortable above the cold chair he sat on. It's really this early.. The air outside was chilly and it only got colder as winter began to draw near.
                                          He looked back to Emma and realized the way she sat was surprisingly adorable to him, it caught him off guard and he felt his heart jump again. She had a certain charm to her that always made him want to squeeze her, so without much delay he got up from his seat and walked next to her opening his arms a bit "Can I have a hug?" He asked, grinning. He would always ask Emma for random hugs.. before anything got between them.

Excitable Duck

13,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Emma Hana

User Image

She couldn't help but smile when he mentioned his mother and how shes been asking about her. "I can't wait to see her again. It's been forever." she said, gently moving her position in her seat. The seat was kinda uncomfortable to her, but that was normal whenever she was in class. She could never get comfortable in school. She felt herself shiver a bit as a cold breeze hit her.
Her eyes wondered back to Adam as she watched him get out of his seat and walked next to her. She felt the blush come back when he asked her for a hug. She nodded and stood, wrapping her arms around him, giving him a gentle, warm hug. She felt her eyes closed again. She loved being in Adams arms like this.

Greedy Grabber

Greedy Grabber

ADAM WRIGHT

User Image

xL a z y..

Adam embraced Emma as she walked into his open arms and in the next moment they were hugging, something he had not done with her in months. As much as he was reluctant to let go he knew that any longer would rouse an uproar from the gossip group in the back corner and Adam hated dealing with rumors, so he opened his arms again and took a few steps back. As he did the bell rang and everyone else in the class got out of their seats, Adam rushed back to his to grab his bag and then returned to where Emma was standing "Looks like we're the ones here today.. He grumbled thinking back to Stevon and the guys, he had spoken with them over the course of summer break while he was at Summer School. Stevon had gone to his home country, Belize, for a visit and Gus was in Florida. Harold had probably forgotten there was school today and Kevin never came the first day, he liked to skip it.
                                          Adam sighed and began to walk with Emma to their next class, thankfully for seniors their school days were a lot shorter than everyone else. They only stayed until 11:40 and then they were allowed to go home, so that meant a good 4 periods before their end of the day.

Excitable Duck

13,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Emma Hana

User Image

Emma sighed and looked around after the bell rung, grabbing her bag. "I wonder where everyone is today?" she responded to Adam. She kinda liked the idea of it being her and Adam. It meant that they could talk more. But they needed more people in the class, and deep down she knew that. She watched as everyone scurried out of the classroom and sighed.

The thought of Adam embracing her stuck through her mind as they walked towards their next class together. She turned her gaze to Adam and sighed. "You know, if their wasn't gossipers around, I would have held that hug longer." she stated to him. She really enjoyed his hugs and felt like she couldn't get enough of them. She couldn't help but smile.

Greedy Grabber

ADAM WRIGHT

User Image

xL a z y..

"Tell me about it" Adam slung the bag over his shoulder, he hated the way the hallways crowded up.. it was nuisance that he had always hated to endure. "After school we don't have to worry about rumors and all of those type of things, they're just one of the reasons I hate coming here." This was their last year of course, after they were done with highschool it would be on to college. The thought of college pressured itself heavily into his mind.. he couldn't think of what he was going to be or what he wanted to do when he graduated. Of course he would want to go to college that much was certain, but he had no idea what he intended to major in.
                                          Mom would kill me if she knew I haven't decided yet.. He always dreamed of going over seas and studying different cultures, it would be quite the adventure. Their next class was English, which wasn't that far down the hall and since it was the first day he didn't bother to bring any books. The teachers are taking it easy this year.. He shrugged and waved at the teacher as he entered and took his seat, once again close to the window.

Excitable Duck

13,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Emma Hana

User Image

She nodded quietly and followed not too far from behind Adam. She decided to take a seat at a desk on the next row, which happened to be beside Adam. She sat her bag on the floor in front of her feet. She let out a soft yawn. She already felt nauseous and a headache coming on. She knew she was probably getting hungry. She rubbed her forehead a bit then looked around to see who else was in the classroom.

She turned her gaze back in front of her, leaning forward a bit onto the desk as she peeked at the clock. She wondered how long this day would go on before she could get out of this hellhole that she didn't really want to come back to. The only good thing she got out of it was her friendship back with Adam. And that did make her feel better than she did before coming to school. She pulled out her books for this class and sat them in front of her as she waited for class to start.

Divine Strawberry

7,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image

User Image
L a n n a h xx M a y xE v e n sx
____________________________________________________________________________________

User Image

Beep, beep, beep. Her cell phone vibrated and ringed out loud, she smiled, knowing how it was from, happy to see that he replied back to her. She licked her lips as she opened and read the messaged, giggling to herself, she had won the fight he didn't know they were having.

To; Halstead
                              Message; Good. I'll be there in a minute, don't fall back to sleep or I'll come in and help myself.

Lannah winked but knew he couldn't see her do it, giving it a little giggle again. She turned her key, listening to her engine start, she put it in reverse and backed out of her drive way. She wasn't even sure to the movie that they were going to go watch, but she wanted something fun to do after school and plus, she had someone stop at her house the last few nights knocking at her door at five then wait a few hours and come back and do it again. It was really driving her crazy, not knowing who it was, and not opening the door to anyone she really didn't know and by looking out the window in the front to see who it was, didn't really help her. She stopped at the end of the road, waiting to turn, making sure she flipped her turn single on, making a right turn.

She smiled as she pulled into his drive way, wondering if she should beep or get out and knock on his door. But she knew that if she did that, she would have to tease a little bit, that just how she was with her best friend. Lannah was far from a slut or anything else she heard people call her but she did know how to have fun, something she loved to do. She titled her head as the girl thought to herself. 'Halsie, what am I going to do with you?' She took a deep breath, getting out of her car, pulling up her white skinny jeans, making sure her over the shoulder shirt was right and walking up to his door, her deep red hair moved in the wind a little bit, she smiled. Lannah stood in front of the door, tapping lightly on it. "Halsie~ Better be ready or I'm coming in." She giggled to herself, phasing to her text message back to him.

Greedy Grabber

Halstead Lazerus
User Image

████████████████

Halstead stood in the center of his room gazing into a large mirror by the side of his bed, it was something his mother had brought in to make the room stand a bit more, as if it already did not. Everything in the house would seem to normal to anyone within the middle class, but his room was a different story. Halstead had a king sized bed with tall pillars that almost reached the ceiling on each corner with draping black curtains that fell around each side, it was something people would see in a magazine. The carpet under his feet was hand-made and contained the most expensive of fabrics, the dressers were also black but with the most infatuating of designs carved into the wood that they were made of and the walls were white, which only made everything else stand out even more. I'll have to put curtains up soon.. He sighed as he gazed at the bare windows, his mother would not allow him to leave his room plain and-as she called it-unbearable.
            His phone broke his train of thought as it vibrated in his hand, he looked at it and after unlocking the screen once more read the text message he had received. He smiled, Always so playful. He thought to himself, his cheeks began to warm themselves. Without sending a reply he looked at himself in the mirror once more, he hoped not to stir anyone's attention towards him, if he did they would surely recognize who he was. My shirt is unbelievably white.. He shook his head and let out a groan What am I so worried for?
            A few minutes passed before he heard the sound of gravel grinding underneath something heavy, he looked out of his window and saw a car pull up in his driveway. Usually someone would drop their jaw at the type of car Lannah had, but Halstead had seen plenty. He even owned one but refused to drive it here, someone would bring it for him in a few days time.
            He rushed downstairs, and right as he was about to open the door he heard her voice ring in his ears Halsie The nickname brought a few teasing memories to mind, and with a grin he opened the door "I'm ready!" He walked back inside to grab a pair of sneakers before rushing back out onto the porch where Lannah stood.

████████████████

{{Out Of Cookies::TEXT TEXT }}

Greedy Grabber

ADAM WRIGHT

User Image

xL a z y..

As class started, Adam began to become irritated. Not only did the rest of his friends come to school, but the teachers were obviously so lazy today all they seemed to be doing was relaxing in their chairs and reading their emails, or texting on their phones and giggling with other students. He sighed and looked out the window once more Winter will be here soon.. That would mean the Ice Cream parlor would get less customers, he even heard they might close for the season. That would mean he would be out of the job and would have to resort to the old shoveling people's porches.
                                          He turned to Emma, who seemed to be in a world of her own.. which was cute in a way. "Hey." He called to her, not really knowing what to say but he wanted to strike up a conversation before he got anymore bored. "How was your summer? Since we're not doing anything we might as well talk about it.." That was the first thing that came to his mind.

Excitable Duck

13,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Emma Hana

User Image

Emma had let out a sigh as she watched what the teachers were doing. They were hired to teach and all they ever do is sit there and laugh. She shrugged it off and relaxed back in her desk, letting out a slight yawn. She looked over at Adam when she realized that he spoke to her. She sighed, "Well, I spent all summer at Camp. Since you kinda blew me off that one time, I decided to leave you alone with your girlfriend." she replied with her normal calm and sweet tone. She at the time saw that the girl was more important to him and backed off. They were great friends, and she just wanted him to be happy.

She fidgeted a bit in her seat as these thoughts ran through her head. She gazed back at Adam and gave a small smile. She still cared for him so much, and if he was with someone like that, she was more than ready to back off again. She would never stand in the way. She shifted herself back up in her seat and stretched a bit.

Divine Strawberry

7,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image

User Image
L a n n a h xx M a y xE v e n sx
____________________________________________________________________________________

User Image

⊰ When she heard the words 'I'm ready' she gave him a pouty face, she wanted to help herself, knowing that she wouldn't do anything but a little kiss on the cheek. She stared at him as he was putting on his shoes. "How are you this morning, Dear?" She asked as she sat down on the first step to his deck. She smiled as she looked up into the sky, and tilted her head. "Ready for the first day back? Or do you wanna blow it off and go to the mall?" She looked back at him, she was a sucker malls and movies, she didn't know what it was, but they just seemed to pull her there. When she thought about it, she stood up, worried to get something on her favorite skinny jeans, wearing white panties under it, to make sure no one could see her other colors, she giggled at herself, and looked at her butt. "Good." Lannah whispered to herself.

She turned to face him and leaned forward, her over-the-shoulder shirt let her skin on her chest show more then when she stood straight; winking at him and sticking her tongue out to lick her lips, she looked away, hoping he didn't notice what she was doing, she was just in a good mood this morning, which, was weird for her. Even it being the first day back to school and her being this happy. Maybe it was because of Halsie. When she thought about it, they had been through everything together, and he was always the bestest of friends to her and she loved him for that, and at the moment she was on the path of not dating anyone for a while, she would always let her heart get broken and then cry to him. 'I bet it annoyed him.' She looked over her shoulder at him. "Ready, Halsie?" She giggled as she slowly walked back to her car.

Greedy Grabber

ADAM WRIGHT

User Image

xL a z y..

Emma's sentence hit Adam like cold ice and even his heart felt like it had been tugged on, he took a deep breath knowing fully that it was not his place to get upset or anything like that since he was the one who caused her so much pain. In the inside he laughed at himself, at how pathetic he felt to allow something to come between Emma and himself, the one who had been there with him since they were small. Adam let out a sigh, his heart began to return to its normal pace and the aching had subsided. Only then he found the courage to say something back ".. I see. I was stuck at summer school, since I basically ruined my own education. Over that dumb b***h.. The last part he did not say outloud but instead to himself.

Greedy Grabber

Halstead Lazerus
User Image

████████████████

Halstead tugged at the shoelaces that hung loosely on his sneakers, another thing Halstead did not like were shoes he could not run in, he is almost always wearing sneakers. He could feel Lannah's presence come closer to him as she leaned towards him but he was oblivious to what she was doing since he was concentrated on tightening the shoes as much as he could to prevent any discomfort. He could smell the perfume that lingered on her body, it was a fragrance that he found to be very seductive in its own way, it left him wishing he could sniff the air around her as much as he pleased but of course something such as that was rather creepy so he refrained from doing so. "This morning can only get better with you around." He let a smile form on his face as he turned to her and just as he pulled on the last of shoelaces he stood up, finally ready. "Considering the fact that it is already-" Halstead looked down at his phone to check the time "-9:25am, I think the mall sounds delicious." He gave her a devilish grin and began following her to the car.
            Halstead began to get the feeling that something was missing.. their meeting this morning was a little more dull than he remembered. It had been a week or two since he last saw her, and of course he missed her dearly, but there was something she always gave him every time they met. That thing, was a hug. Before she could make it to the driver's seat Halstead rushed in front of her and stopped her in her tracks spreading his arms open a bit "We're not going anywhere until I get my hug. I feel like it has been too long since we were able to hang out." He felt his lips get a little dry so he licked them, as his lips parted they revealed a small bit of the white teeth that they hid.

████████████████

{{Out Of Cookies::TEXT TEXT }}

Excitable Duck

13,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Emma Hana

User Image

She frowned, feeling bad for how fast those words came out. She should have never said it. It more or less was supposed to be kept to herself. She looked at Adam and let out a little sigh. "I'm sorry. I really should have stuck around and helped." she said, feeling worse. She did the worse thing a friend could do and gave up on her best friend. Who would do that and walk away? "I'm a horrible friend.." she thought to herself. She looked at Adam again, giving her best Apologetic look. She then got that urge to hug him again. But she would try that later when they had more time. She hoped that he wasn't upset at her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff