Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Grabber

Setting~

User Image

You live in a nice neighborhood where you have been all your life, you were born in the closest hospital and raised in the same environment for as far as your memory takes you. After developing the ability to speak and interact with other kids you began to make friends and soon came upon the closest friend you'll ever have.
You've known your best friend for as long as you can remember, you grew up in the same town, gone to the same school and spent most of each others time with one another.
But elementary school is over and you're going into middle school, you find yourselves discovering things you never knew existed back in the old days. Like middle school drama and people being closer than just friends, you look at your best friend and think about that and cant even dream of it happening. You shrug the thought off and go on as friends, now it's high school and you and your best friend have yet to part. By now you have already experienced that first girlfriend or boyfriend and maybe a second or third, your friend sticking with you to the end.
But what happens now as your high school life brings birth to more than what you experienced? As times go by and you find yourself understanding more about what love and happiness truly feels like, but the question is with whom will you feel it with? Could it be that person that has been standing next to you your whole life? Or someone you have yet to meet? Let's find out, shall we?

Greedy Grabber

User Image

1. Follow Gaia ToS
2. No Godmodding, its annoying.. and it makes people mad. o-o
3. Me boss.. You Small People =D
4. Definitely NO Cybering! I dont know how you enjoy that.. no no no no cybering..
5. Make your profiles accurate!
6. Profiles shall be posted here
7. Send your profiles in a PM to me titled: Friends
8. There is no Rule 8! =D
9. (( )) or [[ ]] or || || for OoC
10. Please, no one liners, to me thats like bumping. I dont want any posts like "He jumps off the couch and eats" That annoys me..
11. And make sure to spell correctly, it doesnt have to be perfect but I dont want "sup nikka, u c dat?!" neutral
12. Romance is encouraged cause its used a lot in ALL RolePlays ^_^ plus lots of people like it o-o
13. You can be a sibling of someone if you like, just put who you are a sibling of in your profiles in the 'Other' section
14. Rules may change and Have fun!

Greedy Grabber

Profile Skeletons~

User Image

Skeleton
[align=center][img]URL to appearance here ( Anime Please )[/img][/align]
[align=center][b]Biography: [/b]
[b]Name: [/b]
[b]Age: [/b] (Must be at least 15-18)
[b]Block:[/b]
[b]House: [/b] ( Choose your house )
[b]Grade:[/b] ( Freshman, Sophmore, Junior or Senior. )
[b]Specialty: [/b] (Three things your persons is fantastic at; THREE THINGS)
[b]Likes: [/b]
[b]Dislikes: [/b]
[b]Best Friend:( If you have none at the moment PM me later when you do I will edit. ) [/b]
[b]Other: [/b]
[b]Gaia Username: [/b]
[/align]

Greedy Grabber

Houses~

Well, here is how it is. You're in a neighborhood of six blocks, each block has eight houses on each side. I will be controlling this sort of like a Dorm system for those Roleplays that include dorms.
So if you live in House 1A your next door neighbor is House 2A, House 1B will be the neighbor behind you and house 2B will be your neighbor at an angle from you.

Block 1:

Ty&Karlee | Lannah | Emma | Adam | Lucius | Brie | Miaxx | 8A
Halsteadx | Wayaxx | Tristan | 4Bxx | Bailey | 6Bx | Jaxon | Marzia

Block 2:

1A | 2A | 3A | 4Axxxx | 5A | 6A | 7A | 8A
1B | 2B | 3B | Madison | 5B | 6B | 7B | 8B

I will add the other blocks depending on how many more people we get o-o

Greedy Grabber

School~

User Image

Welcome to your High School!
This is the New school where you and your bestfriend experience the next chapter in your journey! Have the time of your life in here!
You'll be attending classes such as:
Science
Math
P.E
Social Studies
Art
Tech
and many more..
But dont forget the best one..
LUNCH!

Greedy Grabber

Greedy Grabber