Divine Strawberry

7,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image

User Image
L a n n a h xx M a y xE v e n sx
____________________________________________________________________________________

User Image

⊰The girl followed them as she giggled at the fact that people were staring and wondering what was happening, she was still holding his hand as they lead the people to her car. "Uhh. Yes. But it can wait for another time. " She smiled sweetly as she looked at how more people were coming to the mall, she didn't like the fact that the mall would always get so over populated at times of the day. She wasn't much of the person to buy a lot but she always liked to go into stores and have people put things on hold for her so she could get it another time for when there wasn't so many people trying to get the samething. One thing that Lannah hated the most, when someone showed up somewhere and was wearing the samething or said that they had the same thing at home and that they were going to wear it the next day to show her. She really didn't care to see it all that badly. She was starting to get a headach with all the people talking so loudly and with her thinking so much about what could happen. "Do you mind driving?" She tilted her head as she watched the men put the T.V into her car. "Please.. Be carful." She whined as she watched them.

Lannah smiled, she was trying to make sure Halstead didn't notice that she was starting to get a headach, she knew how much he always worried about her, which always made the girl happy. She stood up on her tip toes and kissed his jaw once, she couldn't help herself. She was always happy when she did it. "Halsie.. I want a kiss." She pouted, tilting her head as she stared up at him.

{OoC; Sorry it took so long. My laptop is being stupid. D: }

Greedy Grabber

Halstead Lazerus
User Image

████████████████

Halstead led Lannah through the mall, avoiding crowds of people as they began to cluster. Thankfully most had cleared the way seeing that they had two guys behind them carrying a T.V. Once they were outside a sense of relief hit Halstead, he didn't like when things got so crowded. He looked behind him to see if them men were still following, they were close so he crossed into the parking lot, leading them to the car. "Sure." Halstead stuck his hand out for the keys, he watched as Lannah dug into her pockets for the keys before dropping them into his hand. He unlocked the doors and walked over to the passenger seat, opening the door for Lannah. Then he walked over to the trunk to open it, but realized the box would not fit in there so he opened the back seat and watched as the men slid it inside the car. He nodded once they succeeded, then reached into his pocket to hand the two a tip. But before he could give them anything they bid him farewell and left. Just as they left, Lannah leaned up towards him and kissed his jaw, he turned to her with a smile on his face. He found her pouting a bit cute and he blushed a little at it. Without hesitation he leaned forward and kissed her once more.
            "There." Halstead turned himself around and climbed into the driver's seat. He had driven Lannah's car before but not very often. He was familiar with the model though. Once everything was ready to go, Halstead placed his seatbelt on and reversed out of the parking spot and into the road. Soon, they were on the freeway heading home. "Do you still want to take me to that place you mentioned earlier?" Halstead recalled Lannah asking him to go with her to some place after the mall, but she wouldn't tell him where. He wasn't even sure if she remembered.

████████████████

{{Out Of Cookies::TEXT TEXT }}

Greedy Grabber

ADAM WRIGHT

████████████████████████████████████████
The StrongxxThe BravexxThe Unbreakablexx

SorryxxtoxxdisappointxxyouxxbutxxthexxWrightxxBrothersxxarexxnotxxmyxxancestors

I'VE GOT SENIORITIS HOW 'BOUT YOU?
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
neverxxforgetxxwhoxxyouxxarexxandxxthosexxwhoxxcarexxaboutxxyou

User Image

B o r e d...xxxxxxxxxxxxxx&xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                          xL a z y..

Just as everything had began to get comfortable, Adam heard keys at the door. His mother was home, he almost panicked and threw Emma off of him when the door opened. His mother stepped in, taking a few steps and taking off her shoes while yelling "Adam! You left the door open!" She walked towards the living room muttering something that he couldn't hear. Adam looked at Emma since she was laying on top of him, and he shifted his weight up. Luckily for him Emma was always light, so sitting up with her on top of him was not much of a big deal. Just as Adam's mother stepped into the living room, Emma was already off of him and sitting next to him. Adam gave his mother a smile, hoping that she hadn't noticed anything. She looked a but confused as to why he was even down here, he was always stuck in his room. She looked back between him, then Emma, then back to him and finally back to Emma. She gave them both a grin and raised an eyebrow. Adam's mother looked young, a woman in her late 30s. She had given birth to him when she was only 18 but managed to raise him and make a living for herself. Of course with the help of his father, but the man was always working overseas these days, leaving his mother to work for spending money.
                                          The woman walked over to Emma and embraced her tightly, squealing like a little girl who had just stumbled on something unbearably. Adam sighed as he watched the scene but was happy to see a smile on his mother's face for once. She usually came back from work upset at her co-workers or boss, but he found it strange that behind all of that she actually loved her job. "Emma, you've grown so much! It's been only year but you've gotten taller!" Adam couldn't tell what his mother was talking about, Emma always looked the same to him. Maybe it was a woman's thing.. he didn't know for sure.

Excitable Duck

13,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Emma Hana

User Image

Emma was surprised when Adam threw her off. She had nearly dozed off. It was a good thing that she landed onto the couch and not the floor. With her being so tiny, she would be hurting by now. It took her a minute to realize his mother had come home. She let out a nervous laugh, hoping his mother had not seen anything they done. She watched as the woman gaze at them both and grinned at them. This caused her to laugh nervously once more. She was surprised when his mother approached and hugged then squeezed her. She turned her gaze to Adam then giggled, giving his mother a hug. "I haven't changed much.. Well, I haven't noticed it if I did." she said, laughing a little. She noticed Adam was acting a little different and this kinda worried her. She finally released the hug and took a step back, looking at her. "How have you been? It's been awhile, huh?" she smiled. She almost forgot what his mother looked like with all the time she had been away. She looked so young and pretty, which she was sure that it's something she told her before. "I told Adam I would help him clean up his room. I'll be staying here for a little while, if that is okay." she said with a smile on her face. She tried to hold back her blush when she gazed at Adam. She thought about being curled up to him and it made her want to giggle. She held it all back for later when she wouldn't make herself look like a total idiot.
She walked over to Adam and looked at him. "Would you like to go take care of that now? I'm sure she has some things to take care of." she smiled at him. She refrained herself from grabbing Adam's hand so it wouldn't be seen by his mother. She waited for Adam to respond to her. She wanted to go up and help him, but she wasn't sure if he wanted her to or not.

Greedy Grabber

ADAM WRIGHT

User Image

xL a z y..

Adam smiled at his mother when she looked at him, her happiness gave him a relaxing feeling. He always knew his mother was pretty but she looked even younger like this. Soon she released Emma and they conversed for a little bit, and then she asked about his room which he blushed a bit, he knew his mother was going to say something. He was right "Adam, you're so lazy! Why don't you clean that room yourself?" She sighed and took a few steps towards the stairs, Adam was about to reply to Emma when his mother began talking again "Go you two. It'll give me some time to get relaxed and cook dinner." She vanished up the stair case and Adam heard a door shut, she probably walked into the bathroom to take a shower. Adam let out a nervous laugh to Emma, he had reacted quite stupidly to his mother walking in "Sorry for that." He apologized for throwing her off.
                                          He climbed off of the couch and stretched, maybe now was a good time to go clean. He nodded at Emma letting her know that he was ready, in fact.. he wanted to be alone with her but he kept that to himself. He grabbed her hand and led her upstairs, at first he began to worry that she would regret asking for his help. His room was filthy when he left to summer school and it had stayed the same when he got back. He remembered the boxers that were left in the corner and he sighed. When they stopped at his door he let go of Emma's hand and turned to her "Give me one minute!" He quickly rushed inside and grabbed a few things, tossing them to their respective places and taking any boxers he found and tossed them into the dirty clothes hamper in the corner of the room. The room was no where near clean but he just needed to get rid of anything that he felt nervous about Emma seeing. Once he was done he opened the door and allowed Emma to walk in "Well.. Here we are." He still felt a bit embarrassed at it, but... whatever.

Excitable Duck

13,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Emma Hana

User Image

She watched as his mother headed off and soon her hand was grabbed by Adams. "It's alright." she said with a soft giggle. She followed as he led her to his bedroom door. She waited as he went in to work on something, a few seconds later coming back out. She smiled at him, looking around. "It's not that bad Adam. I can help with this." she said, smiling even more. "Just tell me what you want me to do and I'll do it." she looked around, realizing there was a lot she could do. But she wasn't sure what he would let her touch. She just waited for him to give her a response. She looked at a few old pictures he had of them in his room, straightening them up. She smiled when she saw one of them that they took together in Elementary school. They were so young and it was around their first day of school. She picked it up, looking at it.
She walked over to Adam, showing it to him. "I remember this day. It's when we first met each other." she said then looked at him. She had the same picture in her room sitting next to her bed on her nightstand. It was her favorite one.

Greedy Grabber

ADAM WRIGHT

User Image

xL a z y..

Adam began to rummage through a couple of things, untangling wires and throwing clothes in the dirty clothes hamper. He held a garbage bag in one of his hand to pick up trash off of the floor, which consisted of candy wrappers, balled up papers and empty cans. He looked back to Emma thinking for a moment, he wasn't sure what she could do.. he would tell her to do whatever she felt like but he wasn't sure if he had things he didn't want her to see. He shrugged though, finally giving up on thinking and sighed "I guess.. just do whatever you feel needs to be done." He went back to cleaning, this time reaching under his bed and pulling everything out from under it. Which made things even more clustered than it already was, he gave out a nervous laugh and stood up, brushing off his pants. He looked over at Emma when she brought a picture to him, he held it and stared for a while before smiling. Of course he remembered this day, as clear as glass. He laughed at his idiotic face in the picture, his mouth hung open and he looked half interested. His mother had taken the picture while Emma's mother stood next to him, they were good friends even before he had met Emma. He suspected their mothers were even friends in high school but he never really asked about that.
                                          Emma looked a bit shy, she wasn't as close to Adam as she was in all of the other pictures but she stood close enough. The day we met, huh? He looked over to Emma with a smile before grabbing all of the pictures and putting them somewhere safe. "Wouldn't want to lose any of these." He ruffled her hair a little bit before going back to clean. They would look at those pictures later, but for now Adam wanted to finish the room before his mom had dinner ready. It would give them some time to catch up even more.

Excitable Duck

13,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Emma Hana

User Image

Emma couldn't help but smile. She went to do some cleaning, picking up a few things and placing them in their spots. She peeked at Adam a few times as she watched him clean up. She had a grin on her face. Her mind kept going back to that kiss. "God he tasted so good.." she thought this to herself, a heavy blush covering her face. She turned away, hoping he didn't see it. She went back to cleaning, picking up a few other little things. She picked up a old bra of hers and a bigger grin covered her face. She dangled it by her finger, showing it to Adam. "You remember me giving you this back in Middle School? It was a dare by one of our old friends. Guess you decided to hang onto it." she said with a soft giggle. The blush got even heavier at the thought.
She dropped the bra onto the bed and sat down, working on picking up a few other things. After some time, the room seemed to be getting cleaner by each minute. She stopped a few times to look around, seeing what else they had to work on. She grinned and picked up her bra which still laid on the bed and threw it at Adam. She giggled as she waited for him to react to it.

Divine Strawberry

7,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image

User Image
L a n n a h xx M a y xE v e n sx
____________________________________________________________________________________

User Image

⊰She giggled after he kissed her, giving her what she wanted, it made her smile. Once he was ready to go, she put on her seatbelt, leaning back in her seat, she looked out the window, her elbow placed against the door and her chin rested against her hand, she sighed, but didn't mean it in the wrong way, she was happy. And very pleased, she was just a little tired, she didn't sleep much last night. A moment later after her sigh she yawned and blushed, looking over at Halstead with a smirk. "Thank you. I had a lot of fun. Even though you paid for everything." She stuck her tongue out at him and giggled again. "That place can happen later or some other time, it's just really special for us." She looked back out the window as she spoke, her voice was sweet towards him. "We were always there." She was only giving hints, but she knew that he could figure out where she was talking about, that didn't bother her to much. She did fix it up not to long ago, planted new flowers and always cleaned up the little tree house they had, she was amazed that it was still so huge for the both of them to be able to fit into it. She tilted her head, today she just let her thoughts and feelings take over, it usually wasn't like Lannah to do that, but she didn't mind that she had told him about her feelings for Halsie. She told him everything already, why would she even keep her feelings for him a secret?

As she was lost in thought her cell phone began to ring, she jumped, and leaned up it pull it from her pocket, and look at the name to see who was calling her, a light sigh fell from her lips. "Mom.." She said to him before she answered her phone. "Hello, mom. How are you?" She said before her mother could say anything, she could tell that she was smiling. "Hello, Lannah. I'm fine, thank you. How are you?" She asked her daughter back. "I'm great, just with Halstead. Is there something that you needed me to do?" She asked her mother, mostly knowing when she called it was because she wanted Lannah to do something for her. "Oh. I just wanted to tell you that the little get together is going to be this friday. Is Halstead coming?" Her mother already knew that he was going to be there, but she didn't know that he was going to be there as Lannah's boyfriend. She always did knew that they would get together sooner or later. "Yes, he will be there. And he is my boyfriend, which you should know by now.. And you can let Father know, hopfully this will change his mind." Lannah's eyes were still staring outside, she knew that he could hear what her mother was saying, she always talked so loud on the phone. "I don't think that will change his mind, honey, you know that. He wants you to do this..." Her mother sighed, she knew that she didn't want her daughter to do anything that she didn't want to but she didn't have any say into it, her father was just.. Always getting what he wanted, when he wanted it.

Lannah and her mother were quiet for a moment, Lannah didn't know what to say. "Lannah, dear. I'm sorry." She smiled by the way her mother was always on her side, no matter what he father made her do. "I'll let him know that you're dating Halstead." Lannah still didn't speak yet, she was trying to think of how she could get out of this stupid thing. "Okay. Thank you, mom. And Halstead says hello. But we're on our way home right now. I'll call you before I go so bed, I promise. I love you mom." She said, her thoughts just made her head pound even more, she closed her eyes as her mother spoke. "I love you too. And tell Halstead that he better take care of my daughter." She could tell her mother was smiling again, happy even. "Will do. Bye, mom." She hit end and sat her phone on her lap, she looked over at him, wondering what he was thinking about everything that was said. Her hand reached for his with a warm smile, she just wanted to lay her head on him and sleep for a little while. 'I love you.' She thought but wasn't sure if she could say them outloud yet.

{OoC;}

Greedy Grabber

Halstead Lazerus
User Image

████████████████

Halstead had been able to drive since he was 10, it was go karts at first then it was driving around in the parking lot. Once he was legally able to get his permit his parents got it, making him drive almost everyday and the same happened with his license. For his birthday they got him a car, and in that car they took him to take his driver's test. He passed with flying colors making everything nearly perfect, even the instructor was impressed and praised him. The only time Halstead didn't drive was to a party his family was invited to or he was in someone else's car, like earlier this morning. Halstead loved to drive, only the more reason he missed his car. "You're welcome, I told you I wasn't going to let you spend anything. Whenever I'm with you, everything is on me." He smiled at her, knowing that wouldn't really please her but he meant to pay for everything, which was no real hassle for him due to his family and his status. He listened to her describe the place she had wanted to take him earlier. but by her response he could tell she was tired. He smiled thinking back to the tree house that was built for just the two of them, they had spent many days alone in there, talking, playing and coming up with things to do. He wondered if Lannah had loved him even at that time, and the thought made him smile even more to himself but the smile faded when she picked up her phone. By the sound of their conversation Halstead knew that they were talking about the event that was going to take place, though he wished it was never happening he still promised Lannah he would go with her. He intended to provide as a protector for Lannah, even against her own father. No one was going to take her from him, and with this determination he felt he would accomplish just that.
            At the word boyfriend Halstead shifted in his seat, he had forgotten he agreed to go as her boyfriend, but dating was something he didn't like to do. Oddly enough, he found himself agreeing to the title, finding it most befitting. Hello, my name is Halstead Lazerus. Lannah's boyfriend. He imagined himself being introduced to the man whose son was supposed to be taking Lannah. He grinned, knowing that the name Lazerus would get a reaction out of almost anyone. Even those of great importance, they were known quite well for their current and past history. Halstead's grandfather, who has passed away, ruined almost every family that opposed theirs. Some even teamed up to ruin the Lazerus household but his grandfather was a fighter.
            His thoughts broke when he felt Lannah's hand touch his own, he couldn't take his eyes off of the road but he smiled, approving of the contact. They were almost back to his house when he rose the question "You look a bit tired.. do you want to go home or do you still wish to stay over?" They were stopped at a red light, so he turned to Lannah waiting for her response.

████████████████

{{Out Of Cookies::TEXT TEXT }}

Greedy Grabber

ADAM WRIGHT

User Image

xL a z y..

Adam had been cleaning at a good pace, though he was lazy when he wanted something to be done he got it done. He was placing a few pictures that had fallen on the floor back to their places on the wall when Emma called him to look in her direction, she was dangling a bra in her hand, it looked old and he began to blush at the memory that it kept. He was going to rush over and grab it but Emma had thrown it on the bed, he turned around in a bit of embarrassment knowing that he had kept it for reasons he didn't know. When Emma had asked for it once he told her he threw it away, but in reality he kept it. I forgot about that! He continued to keep his back turned to her and blushed even more. He gave a sigh and continued to clean until the room looked decent, he crashed onto the floor and glanced at his phone for the time. It had been almost a half hour since they began cleaning, and the room was already looking like they were making good progress It helps to have a girl clean with you.. His mother refused to do it, and she also refused to let his ex step foot into her house. He understood why and even was happy she made that decision.
                                          Soon Emma had sat down on his bed and threw the bra to him, and smacked him dead in the head. It took him a moment to realize what it was and once he did he pulled it off and threw it back at her "I was a weird kid back then!" He didn't know why he had kept it, but the middle school version of himself thought it was wise to keep his best friends breasts holder.

Excitable Duck

13,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Emma Hana

User Image

Soon the room was becoming more clean as they worked together. Emma laughed at Adam's reaction. "You was not weird, Adam. You just wanted to hang onto it and forgot you had it." she said and scooted closer to him. "Alright. If it helps, I'll get rid of it." she said with a grin on her face. She leaned over to him and placed a gentle kiss on his cheek and hugged him. She grabbed her bra and tossed it into his trashcan, giggling a bit. "See? We'll dump the trash on our way out. That way your mother won't find it." she said and giggled, leaning over to kiss his cheek again. She was doing this only to tease him a little. They were sitting close to each other as she helped clean up some other things. There wasn't much left to work on before they were done.
She placed a few things up on his nightstand, which accidentally fell off at some point. She smiled at Adam, her gaze catching his eyes again. She always got distracted with his blue eyes. Oh how she loved them.

Greedy Grabber

ADAM WRIGHT

User Image

xL a z y..

Adam blushed as she crept closer to him, wondering what she would do. He was a bit embarrassed at her finding the bra but he shrugged it off seing her reaction wasn't disturbed. She had actually taken amusement out of his, he chuckled a bit and scooted over for her to fit next to him. He looked around the room seeing that they were almost done and if they didn't finish today he would do the rest later. Suddenly he felt the Emma's soft lips press against his cheeks, she seemed to become more comfortable with him which he was glad for. Even though she had confessed her feelings to him and he rejected them for the time being until he was ready to accept them, she still felt comfortable enough to kiss him. He smiled, loving the feeling of each kiss on his cheek. Soft, moist and almost seductive. He felt himself almost compelled to kiss her but he held the urge for a later time. He wrapped his arms around her, returning the hug but felt reluctant to the idea of throwing the bra away, though he didn't show it. He decided to grab it when she wasn't looking and to keep it hidden more carefully this time. His mother had never seen it before even when he brought it home.
                                          They broke the hug and continued to clean up, but just the things around them. Adam heard a few things drop to the floor and looked over to Emma, seeing her smile at him. He smiled back, his eyes catching hers. Her golden eyes gleamed with beauty, keeping him fixed on them. He realized he hadn't said a word at all, but now he couldn't as his eyes focused on two things.. her own.
                                          He felt his heart race, unable to resist the urge he was having. He grasped her hand and felt himself being drawn towards her. I.. He was trying to figure out his own feelings for Emma, as they had grown from that day from something he felt for a friend to a feeling he never felt for anyone before, not even his ex who he claimed to love. Emma.. His mind pleaded as he went through a series of memories that included them together.

Excitable Duck

13,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Emma Hana

User Image

Emma held the hug for a little while before he released it to go back to cleaning up. She went back to work, picking up the things that fell. She turned her gaze to Adam to see him smiling and looking at her. His eyes fixated on hers. She blushed a little as her eyes caught his gaze. They were now looking at each other. "Adam.." she whispered.. She felt herself being drawn in as she scooted closer. They couldn't be any closer than they were now. She leaned her forehead to his and closed her eyes. "I love you Adam.." she whispered, keeping her eyes closed. She couldn't hold it back now. She had to say it. She felt the urge to kiss him again. Her mind raced as her heartbeat jumped and leaped inside her chest. She kept her forehead pressed to his, her mind completely distracted away from cleaning. "Adam.. Kiss me.." she wanted to tell him.. She was silent, except for her soft and short breaths. She placed a softer kiss on the same cheek as she did before, giving small pecks.

Greedy Grabber

ADAM WRIGHT

User Image

xL a z y..

Adam felt the room go quiet, any cleaning they were doing was now stopped and Adam didn't have any urge to resume. He was focused entirely on Emma as she came close to him, scooting next to him, getting closer and closer until her forehead came into into contact with his. Leaving him once again inches away from her lips, he looked down to them and found himself wanting to kiss her again. He wanted to kiss her many times until he felt satisfied, he wanted Emma. Adam could barely hold himself back and when she called his name his body tingled and felt weak. Emma.. I.. He thought to himself, he couldn't deal with the confusion, his heart torn between his affection towards Emma and his past.
                                          After her small kisses to his cheeks he couldn't hold back, his arms wrapped themselves around Emma once again, closing the gap between their lips he kissed her. Then he broke apart and kissed her again letting his emotions out towards her, emotions he himself couldn't understand. How can I be okay with kissing her? He asked himself despite the pleasure and relief he felt as their lips touched. He kissed her again, and again, and again and found his face becoming red. Emma.. I.. I think.. He kissed her again, their lips breaking apart only to come back together I'm in love with you. He couldn't doubt his feelings, but he dared not admit them out loud to her until he was certain.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff