Welcome to Gaia! ::

Setsukino
(For a serious role play session, there sure is a lot of low-experiance role players and a lot of non-serious meta-gaming, such as manipulating other character's personalities with an introduction line.)

eh, what can i say? im not the rp master, so sue me
i finally get up and look around at every one else some where crying others where mad i just wanted to know how this happend. i start to walk through what used to be my town listening to rocks and dirt crumble as i walk through not knowing where i am gowing not even looking where i am going.
walks through thick underbrush looking to find one of them. continues walking and spot an animal, pets it and leaves. while leaving this forest something with the smell of a demon was waiting. quickly it ran but not fast enuf for it had been killed with one swipe of my sword
zetasamurai2024
walks through thick underbrush looking to find one of them. continues walking and spot an animal, pets it and leaves

Sionelle paused for a moment in her thoughts. She thought she had heard something, but then again maybe she was just over reacting. Unsure of whether it was safe or not, even now through the deathly quiet that stole through the night, she grasped her pagamot sticks in her hands, feeling the bound leather beneath her fingertips. Waiting for a sign to see if this be enemy or foe, she remained silent.
hmm...i think i heard something *walks back into the forest and looks around to find someone with sticks* pathetic
Name: Chiko Lonely
Sex: Female
Race: Demon
Weapon(s): 2 swords and a Bow & arrows
Element: Darkness

She stands in the emty spot her home town. Her eyes felled with hate and sadness she does not know what to do but fight who ever did this to her. She stands there moshinless.
Oijen stands on the edge of a cliff in the northern mountains and lets out a low sigh. He watches as the snow around him continues to fall and mix in with the rest of the white matter under his boots. He kneels down and scoops up a hand full of the snow and blows it out into the open. He watches as the snow dances for a moment and then shifts into a tiny figure, no bigger than a fist. The tiny figure twirls in the air for a moment then suddenly bursts into flames. He climbs to his feet again and starts further into the mountains.

((For those who care, my character is the one reasponsible for the desruction of the cities))
She looks around herslef wonderng if anyone else didn't disapeer. She grab her bag and walk away wondering what she should do now.
He slowly walks up the steep path that leads to the ancient temple deep in the cliffs. The wind and snow blow at his body, making his very skin become almost like ice. However, he ignores the pain and keeps climbing. He reaches another cliff and quickly pulls himself up onto it. He stands on it for a moment and turns to look out over the land below. "I wonder if this was even worth it," he says to himself. He suddenly winces in pain and hears a voice in his mind. "Yes, it was. You provided the souls in which I needed and now you must free me from my prison." He nodded slowly. "I understand. I am almost there."
She walks into the woods looking around and seening that the wood that where a cheerful place seem dark and into a sad world. She wonder what was happen around her and she wonder what side she should chose. What was this evil taking villages and towns away in a min. She continue to walk further into the woods she became lose in her mind.
He finally reached his destination. A huge temple lay before him, doors sealed. He narrowed his eyes as he studied the door. "What is this? You said after I destroyed those towns and cities that you would have enough power to open the doors. What are they still sealed?" The voice suddenly came back. "Apparently there are still survivors. In order for me to cleanse Kaina, I must have power. Find them, kill them, and become a god Oijen." He nodded slowly and closed his eyes. "Where to first...."
She was a baby when the vilage found her laying in the middle of a cave. She was different than any one she new. She had strange thing happen to her as a child. She find how to use her dark magic when she pratice in the woods. Her body change in a dark women. She was surround with black smoke that seem to be her body. She change into a normal girl to fit in but no with evry thing changing she can be her true form. A gust of wind came around her and you can see a black smoke appear to cover around her. Until it stitles and you see a women in black outfit. Her skin is white as a gost and black eyes.
Her hair balck and long. She stand there looking around, smelled the night air with a smile on her face. she walk throw the woods wondeirng what not to do.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff