10,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100
User Image

User Image

Yumi without her voice
Yumi writing in the dirt

Yumi smiled a small chuckle echoing through her mind at Lamores statement about beating people off with a stick. Yes well I’ll just put up a barrier so only we can enter and anyone we invite to enter. she added lightly turning from the village and walking down a dirt path. As for heros….many do because being good does not pay well…. She ducked under a low hanging branch, leading the way to wherever it was a good place to set up a camp would be. And I understand, I am compelled to help any who are hurt, I have no choice but to heal. Let me know if you find or sense a area we walk past seems to fit a place for us to camp . She stated the information as if it were really nothing important

”Oni Ignasha”

User ImageUser Image

Popular Phantom

14,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User ImageUser Image
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lamore walked with Yumi, keeping her eyes open for a place to bed down. She was calm, as if they had not just been fighting. She even yawned a bit, rubbing her stomach. She had only had an apple for the past couple of days, so she was hungry. However, Yumi was more important. That's how it always was for her. Lamore always came second to her charge. She smiled as she thought of this, then stopped and lightly tapped Yumi's shoulder, pointing out a nice clearing with a mossy floor. "What about over there?"

OOC ::

falconcrest1206's Husband

Generous Gawker

10,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100
User Image

User Image

Yumi without her voice
Yumi writing in the dirt

Yumi glanced over at the spot Lamore had pointed out and nodded, the vibe felt...well she knew she be safe there and so would Lamore. good eye, we’ll make up camp there, I have some food from before and well the apples you got us. She stated lightly before walking over to the area. if you can set up the fire i’ll make us a shelter of sorts Yumi added already having picked out a nice covered area that she could turn into a shelter. She set about gathering large sticks and fallen branches and worked them into a nice lean to.

”Oni Ignasha”

User ImageUser Image

Popular Phantom

14,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User ImageUser Image
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moving quickly, Lamore gathered sticks, dry leaves and grass, and even ricks. She dug out a small spot in the moss and lay the rocks into it. She then started the fire and continued to gather wood. She got it all together and put it all in a pile close to the fire, but not next to it. She then sat down next to the fire, liking how soft the moss was.

OOC ::

Oni Ignasha's Husband

Fuck away the pain, erase him from your brain
Fake it like you love me, Come on baby touch me,
Show me where it hurts, this dirty little curse
Don't have to be ashamed if you wanna scream my name
While I ******** away the pain

Listen up listen up
There's a devil in the church
Got a bullet in the chamber
And this is gonna hurt
Let it out let it out
You can scream and you can shout
Keep your secrets in the shadows and you'll be sorry
Everybody's getting numb
Everybody's on the run
User Image
User Image
Viktor the Void

Viktor tilted his head. He was silently surprised that the girl who he still needed to learn the name of tried to redirect his question of adoption without a outright now. Which he figured meant that she wanted more time to think about it as he said softly a wide smile on his lips. "Honey we would have been friends even if you hadn't asked.. After all its a parents job to be friends with their little ones but still be a firm but gentle guiding hand that will rain down the wrath of end on ANY who hurt their little ones." At that last part Viktor's warm gentle eyes narrowed into slits that radiated a coldness that would make the arctic appear warm.

Yes he would rain down a endless suffering upon any who hurt his little ones. This shy adorable little thing in front of him now included on that very short list. After all since his semi fall out with Yumi he would let her get hurt, used, and betrayed but he wouldn't allow her to die. No Yumi was his in every way and if anyone was going to send her on it would be him. Still that didn't mean their weren't other things that wouldn't make him appear and 'educate' the simpletons of this cycle.

falconcrest1206's Husband

Generous Gawker

10,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100
User Image
User Image

GoddesOoFear

Dahlia had spent hours with her new gifts, playing with them and tormenting them. She had gorged on their fear, on their pain and suffering and basked in the glory of being able to do so. She had killed all but the bare chested man with the writing on his back. She was going to keep him. As a pet, like a prized puppy that she could kick around and play with. That was until she got bored of him and killed him like the others. But for now she was going to enjoy tormenting him.

Grinning she stood up blood dripping off her fingers and robe. “Now my pet you’ll stay right here, if you move well...you won't will you” grinning Dahlia walked over to her massive doors leaving bloody footprints behind her as she flung the doors open. “Someone run my bath! and get my pet some food and wine” she snapped out. At once her servants, rushed into her room, carrying large buckets of steaming water and disappearing into a small room just left of her massive bed. “Setup some bedding over there and mount a chain that will wrap around his neck on the wall” Dahlia stated waving her hand off to the side of a wall.

Once the bath was drawn and scented and ready she dropped her bloody robe, exposing her bare -now smooth- skin and slipped inside.

Out of Chocolate: Some people haven't posted yet so I'll be contacting them soon.

”knives_tribal”

Aged Prophet

9,575 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

User Image

User Image

Iris was simple, simple and shy. It hadn’t even dawned on her that she hadn’t giving the male her name and this male that she was calling her friend already she hadn’t even learned his name. Hearing the male tell her they would have been friends even if she hadn’t have asked made poor little Iris smile wide, her eyes even began to sparkle. She didn’t have many friends, at least not that she knew of. If she did have friend they would be out looking for her right? Then again they could have been out looking for her right now and she would never have known. Oh well better to live a simple life and not think then to have her mind try to understand things it just couldn’t yet.

It hadn’t even dawned on the simple girl that the male had said the word parent. Of course Iris hadn’t directly said no to his question but she hadn’t really said yes either. It would seem that the male was all ready content on having Iris as his child even if she hadn’t entirely agreed. Good thing again Iris was so simple. She just continued to smile widely at the male before running back to him wrapping her delicate arms around the male’s waste and holding him tightly.

As she held on to the male a rumbling started to grow. She could feel the pains in her stomach. So she held him tighter. Until finally….

Growl

Well when her stomach let out that little growl a blush burned back on to the girls face.
        When was the last time she had eaten? It could have been hours, days. Even longer it would have been weeks since she last ate. At that realization her eyes widened as she looked up to the male. How she was expecting him to feed her, she was just like a small child, needing a parent to take care of her. Poor thing, it was a good thing that she didn’t end up on her own she surely would have died.

Growl

and her stomach did it again. Let out a growl loud enough for the male to hear. The blush on her face burned brighter and hotter as she remained wrapped around the male. Her big blue ords looking up at the male as if to ask him what to do. Finally, after another growl her arms released from the male and wrapped around her own stomach. “Oh…” she winned as she sat back on the edge of the water holding her stomach longer. Looking around for something to satisfy her.

“xXxLord_DeathheartxXx”[/quote

“knives_tribal”

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas