Generous Gawker

10,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100
User Image
User Image

GoddesOoFear

Dahlia appeared in a village right dab in the center of it and grinned and the shocked cries and screams of the village folks. Oh she could already taste the fear her mere presence had on the poor mortals. Grinning she slowly walked toward one of the pretty ladies, she was dressed rather nicely, slightly better than the other ladies in the village so Dahlia assumed she was of some type of higher class. Humming she lightly ran a onyx painted Nail down the lovely lady`s cheek. “So lovely, I bet you tease all the boys in this village and torment all the ladies who are probably more lovelier than yourself.” Dahlia stated with a soft dark purr. The fear off the women was just so...intoxicating. “I wonder would you scream if I damaged that pretty face of yours…” Laughing Dahlia leaned down toward the quivering girl inhaling the scent of her fear, it was so sweet and young. Smiling Dahlia touched the tip of her tongue to the pale cheek and slowly painfully licked up.

The young girl screamed as the skin on her cheek boiled and burned, leaving behind a razed ugly scar. Laughing Dahlia’s grip on the women tightened as she now struggled to get away from her. “Now now, don’t struggle so, I might slip and damage something more than that pretty face of yours.” Grinning she leaned over to the other side of the girls face, this time touching the tip of her tongue to the girls neck, but before Dahlia could cause her pain and scar her pretty face she felt something jab her in the back.

Frowning she rose to her full height and glanced down at her chest. Right there dab in the middle of it was a blade. Her frown deepened when the blade vanished and blood gushed out. Dahlia merely looked behind her and spotted a young lad holding a blade covered in her blood. Men...oh how she hated them, such fools, thinking more with the sword between their legs then their brains. This Lad had only attacked her when her back was turned and only to prove to the lady before her who had now taken off into the arms of the other women in the village that he could defend her. “Boy, You just made a costly mistake…”

Eyes narrowing Dahlia ran a finger through the blood pumping out of her chest and licked it. At once the bleeding wound healed and the blood stopped. “DO you not know who I am? Have you not been to my temple?” By now the boy was quivering his eyes watering at his own folly and fear that she was going to kill him.

And she was but she draw it out and breath in his fear, feed off it. “I see that you do not, that none of you know who I am...yet I grace you all on the battle field and in your dreams, I grace you when you are faced with death and combat. When you birth a babe and fear it may not make it. I am your goddess, Your Goddess of Fear. And I shall not suffer disrespect of any kind.” The boy had peed his pants by now, he was snotting and crying at the same time, knowing that his death was ney. Dahlia knew the boy was getting ready to run, she could see it in his eyes and quickly snapped her fingers. The earth rose up wrapping around the boys legs crushing the bones and preventing him from moving. She dismissed the earth and watched as the boy now unable to stand fall to his knees.

“Now, that is the proper way to greet me. I shall make an example of you so the people of this village don’t get any nasty ideas about sticking me with their blades and or disrespecting me. I also want you all to build an altar in my name and place offerings on it. Daily.Until I deem that this boy’s folly fully paid then It will be down to a weekly offering.” With that Dahlia pulled out her blade and with her temper light it up until it was engulfed in fire. The boy unable to stand started to crawl painfully away begging for someone to help him. Lapping up his and the villagers fear she slowly walked up to the boy and pressed the tip of the flaming sword in his back.

His screams of pain filled her with such pleasure that she quivered with it. Grinning Dahlia slowly dragged the sword up the boys back, digging in and slicing open the skin, Of course he wasn’t bleeding the flames prevented that. She only lifted the blade once she was standing in front of him. “Time to die boy” She raised the sword and with a laugh of pure evil swung it down.

The blade rocketed out of her hands and she cursed vanishing a foot from the boy her hands smoking.

Out of Chocolate: First post!

falconcrest1206's Husband

Generous Gawker

10,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100
User Image

User Image

Yumi without her voice
Yumi writing in the dirt

She slowly walked through the forest, following the essence of darkness and hoping beyond hope that it was the one she was looking for. Still there was a high chance that the darkness she was tracking could have moved on..or not even be in this realm. It should be here... Yumi came upon a small village, one with a few wooden huts and a small market full of food, clothing and a few other odds and ends. She checked her pack, deeming she needed to resupply herself headed over to the market.

Yumi was in the process of bargaining with a shop keeper when she felt it, the taint of darkness. Not two seconds after did Yumi sense it, she heard a cry of pain. Slowly she placed the apple back down on the counter and reached for her bow. Armed she made her way toward the source of the pain and darkness she was feeling and sensing. Could it be him? with that thought in her mind Yumi picked up speed until she was at the base of a gathering, people stood there, some crying, others showing signs of anger and some...some showing awe and glee.

Pushing her way through the crowed she spots a deity holding and tormenting a poor boy. Arming her bow with one of her arrows she Aims at Dahlia sword hand and chants in her head. COMA She let the arrow fly, knowing it was going to hit the mark and watched as it changed from a normal arrow into a ray of Radiant Light. The glowing arrow hit its mark, slamming the sword out of Dahlias hands and sending it flying until it landed point first in front of a young child who was quickly yanked back by his mother.

The crowd gasped and backed away from her. Ignoring them for now Yumi made her way to the crying boy and bent down smiling at him. At this point her markings normally hidden started glowing a pale gold. She couldn't tell the boy everything was going to be okay, simply because she couldn't speak. forty eight years ago her voice was stolen from her by a dark being, she had been hunting for it since then.

Yumi glanced over at Dahlia as she started to hiss at her and make her way back toward her sword. Yumi armed and aimed shooting an arrow in front of the sword and chanting ARMA! The arrow expanding creating a shield around the flaming sword blocking Dahlia from grabbing it. Turning her attention to the boy she placed her glowing hand lighlty along the boys back and ran it softly down his spine to his legs AUREUS ATTAMINO At once all her markings lit up and the pale golden glow brightened until it was pure gold and flowing around her.

Smiling Yumi slowly healed the poor boy and once he was healed helped him stand and waved him off. Once the young boy had fled back into the safety of the crowed that was still there Yumi turned and Faced a very mad Dahlia.

User ImageUser Image

Aged Prophet

9,575 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

User Image

User Image

Her clothing was tattered and torn barely covering the girls body. The young woman laid face down in the sand. No breath escaped her lips as water washed over her rocking her body back and forth. Threatening to her take her back out to sea. Two hands strong, masculine hands wrapped around her and pulled father on to the land and resting her on to her back. His mouth wrapped around her as she started to breathe life into hers. His hands landed on between her ample bosom and compressed her chest. He waited a moment and nothing. So he repeated the action. Once, twice. Until finally the third time.

The girl's hand rose and wrapped around the male's neck holding him close no matter how he tried to struggle there was nothing he could do to get away from her. Though without this knowledge he continued to struggle against her, growing weaker and weaker until the girl's eyes snapped opened and she let the male go. He rolled off of Iris and collapsed into the sand beside her, unconscious. Instantly Iris shot up, coughing and wheezing. Where was she? what was she doing here? The only thing Iris knew was what her name was. Her entire body trembled as she looked over to the boy about her age beside her, he was breathing but seemed almost lifeless. Off in the distance she could hear voice yelling and shouting. Men ran towards her waving her hands. She didn't know what any of it meant but she knew she didn't like the idea of men running towards her. Scrambling to her shaky feet. Iris turned abruptly and took off into the woods. She could still hear the mens voice but didn't dare look behind her.

The men stopped to look after their young companion. Some even looked to the end of the forest not willing to run after the clearly scared. However, just keep running and running for a long as she could. Until, her foot wouldn't lift quite high enough caching her on a root and down she went. She rolled a few more feet until she finally came to a stop her back landing hard against the trunk of a massive tree that made her petite frame seem even smaller. “Ahh,” she groaned as the breath left her from the impact. For a moment Iris just rested against the tree. Her knees were pulled to her chest and her chin rested on the top of her knee. She couldn't understand it, she should have been scared, sad... she should have felt something but currently she felt alone and in some pain.

” "
        [/quote

OOC: hope it's okay for a first post.

Popular Phantom

14,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User ImageUser Image
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lamore trudged down the path. She was tired, and hungry, but the feeling in her chest was compelling her to continue on. It was getting stronger, the feeling of need. There was someone in this area that needed her help, quite badly, but she had not found them yet. She could not rest, could not sleep or eat when she was close to someone that her power told her needed help. She could only search until she found them, following the pull that kept her going. Each step brought her closer, brought her toward her goal, but it still seemed so far away.

She continued on, following the path. She could see that she was headed for a town, but she was moving slow, and she unsure if she would find the person she needed to help there. If they were a traveler, they could move on, and then she would have to go farther. With her heart pounding, she pushed herself to move faster. She had to make it there, to the town. If she could make it there, she hoped she would find them. That person that needed her help so badly.

OOC :: Sorry it's short. There is not much for her to do at the moment.

Generous Gawker

10,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100
User Image
User Image

GoddesOoFear

Dahlia glanced up from her smoking hand to the glowing women and glared at her. “You little b***h...who do you think you are, coming in here and preventing me from making a perfect example of that brat! DO you not know who I am!” Dahlia Hissed out, walking toward the b***h. She didn’t need a sword to teach this little goody-two-shoes a lesson. Nope just some old fashion a** kicking would do the trick. Once she rubbed the girls face in the dirt the people of this village would know that no matter who tried to oppose her. With a smirk she snapped her fingers and the air around her shimmered and fiery music notes appeared.

She tapped a note and a hot beat flowed out of it, heating the air around Yumi, tapping another note sent even more heat her way until the ground under the girl was starting to steam and the grass browning. Grinning she hit the next note this time sending out a sound, that vibrated and started to hit the other notes around her creating different sounds Light em up!

Out of Chocolate:

Generous Gawker

10,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100
User Image

User Image

Yumi without her voice
Yumi writing in the dirt

She stood there watched as the little goddess of fear puffed up her feathers. Yumi could feel the heat around her, the air warming up and the grass under her feet browning, curling up and turning black. She waited and when Dahlia made her final move, Shot an arrow made of pure golden light through Dahlia and at the same time sent up a barrier of pure golden light up around her and the humans still silly enough to watch them.

The flames that Dahlia shot her way flowed over and around her until they flamed out and left the ground around them charred and smoking. As the smoke and flames cleared Dahlia was gone.
Sighing Yumi scanned the area around her making sure no one else was hurt before locking her bow on her back and turned to head back to the market. She really wanted those apples.

User ImageUser Image

Oni Ignasha's Husband

Fuck away the pain, erase him from your brain
Fake it like you love me, Come on baby touch me,
Show me where it hurts, this dirty little curse
Don't have to be ashamed if you wanna scream my name
While I ******** away the pain

Listen up listen up
There's a devil in the church
Got a bullet in the chamber
And this is gonna hurt
Let it out let it out
You can scream and you can shout
Keep your secrets in the shadows and you'll be sorry
Everybody's getting numb
Everybody's on the run
User Image
User Image
Viktor the Void

Viktor was annoyed. He was past annoyed as he looked at his shattered tea cup and spilled mint tea as he slowly stood up and made his way over to Yumi and Dahila before waving a hand erasing all the sound in the village completely but his own voice as he said slowly and softly. 'You.. Spilled my tea." He may not care at all for the little mortals in the village but he still did not like someone harming little ones for no reason as he pointed one finger at Dahila and waggled it slowly. It was his one and only warning to the child before he did what ever birthed her should have which was a long hard spanking and public shaming. You can't fear something you just saw get bent over someones knee and paddled. If you could ether you're a coward or they are just that damn frightening and Dahila was not frightening. To him of course but what would be frightening to Ender of cycles?

Still he couldn't help the devious smirk on his lips as he said slowly and happily. "Oh look at that.. Its someone who doesn't know any better." He was looking dead at Yumi. What he meant by that statement could be a many things. But the tone was just so very mocking and teasing all rolled into one it would feel like a slap.

Generous Gawker

10,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100
User Image
User Image

GoddesOoFear

Dahlia had sensed Viktor way before Yumi had shot her arrow at her, but when Dahlia turned to vanish the girls arrow scraped across her arm causing her to hiss out in pain and vanish just as Viktor appeared. Still didn’t mean that Viktor hadn’t seen her. Damn it...I didn’t want to run into him until I was ready! Huffing Dahlia appeared back in her massive temple, and sat on the soft chair her worshipers had made for her. Sighing she glanced at her smoking arm and made a promise to make the glowing one pay. And pay dearly.

Out of Chocolate:

xXxLord_DeathheartxXx

Generous Gawker

10,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100
User Image

User Image

Yumi without her voice
Yumi writing in the dirt

She had her bow in her hands the instant he spoke, and an arrow aimed at his heart. The one she was looking for had shown up, why she didn’t know but she wasn’t going to let an opportunity to get back what was once hers slip her by. she didn’t know if Viktor could still read her mind or not but she knew he knew what she wanted. She been tracking him for forty-eight years to get it back….Her Voice. Without it she wasn’t strong enough to take on the darkness or anyone stronger than that whelp known as the goddess of fear.

Still she pulled back on the bow, eyes narrowed and a arte ready to pass through her mind

User ImageUser Image

Oni Ignasha's Husband

Listen up listen up
And this is gonna hurt
Let it out let it out
Everybody's getting numb
Everybody's on the run
User Image
User Image
Viktor the Void

Viktor just grinned at Yumi before sighing as he said softly. "This song and dance again? Come now Yumi can't we just have a nice cup of tea and talk out our differences? Oh right.. I forgot you can talk.. Hmmm okay then I will return the voice to you." He was smiling widely now as he stepped back and bowed at Yumi before saying with a devilish smirk." Well don't you want to be able to speak? To spill secrets once more? To defend those that do not deserve defending and call me a monster for what I have done?" His tone held rancor at the end. He wasn't holding back any of the bite. After all every time he had seen Yumi face to face after that event she had threatened him with her limited power or tried to harm him with her weapons. So why wouldn't he be cold in tone and word with her?

Popular Phantom

14,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User ImageUser Image
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She made it! She was there, in the village where the person who needed her help was. There were many people there, most of them hiding in their homes, but the pull never pulled to any of them. She continued to move on until she came to a man and a woman talking. She looked at the man, nothing, but the moment her eyes fell on the woman, there was a swelling of need so powerful, it almost knocked her on her rear. She staggered a moment, finding that some of the need was her own, but she could not say why. She took a step forward, walking toward the woman, ignoring the man. He was not important at the moment. She just needed to get to the woman.

OOC ::

Generous Gawker

10,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100
User Image

User Image

Yumi without her voice
Yumi writing in the dirt

Her eyes narrowed and she lowered her bow, he was right they had this song and dance before and it always ended up the same….well not always the same. Sometimes trees were involved. Most of the time pain, blood and broken bones were involved. Sighing she locked her bow on her back and walked past him. She face him some other time, when she could better defend herself against his barbs. She couldn’t tell him the truth...simply because the truth didn’t matter. At least not to her anymore...still she wasn’t giving up on getting her voice back, she was just going face him some other time when innocent people would not get in the way or hurt.

She had just walked past Viktor when she came face to face with Lamore, Nodding to her she moved to walk around her and make her way to the market again.

User ImageUser Image

Popular Phantom

14,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User ImageUser Image

Lamore watched as the woman walked passed the man, and headed right for her. She was sure the woman was going to walk past, but Lamore could not let her. The pain was just a dull ache now, and she felt that it would soon be gone completely. As the woman was about to pass her, Lamore turned and wrapped her arms around the woman, pulling her into a hug. "I found you..."

OOC ::

Partying Flatterer

8,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tipsy 100
User ImageUser Image

Tick 'Tock, Goes the clock.

Click 'Clack, Fade to black.

Time, the precious mortal worry that identifies how much longer your measly existence has before it is extinguished by death. Its ever impending doom used to make that one day something to look forward to, leaving behind their personal wants. Needs. By fulfilling a dream of their own before that day they can lie down happy and contempt with themselves in such a pitiful way that it makes others of their same kin wish a dream just as much that the circle of mortal life becomes nothing more than wanting. Needing.

The quill stopped its light scratching on the page. A pleasant breeze passed through the grassy clearing that Simon stayed in. A woman, sun kissed hair and a light tan to her skin, was nestled comfortably in his embrace. Her steady breathing and warmth relaxed the man greatly. The amber eyes scanned the words on the paper with a approving judgment before the grimoire was closed softly, its corresponding quill vanishing from Simon's hand as he moved it to the beauty's hair, stroking it lightly. Having only met this human a mere three hours ago, she was awfully comfortable being in his presence and had dozed off to sleep as he read from the grimoire quietly to himself. The thought of any sexual embraces was out of the picture for her unfortunately as the commoner dispersed a motherly vibe despite her youth.

No more than half an hour after he stopped writing and leaned his head against the rough bark of the tree trunk did Simon open his eyes to a small replica of the woman. The girl had a her hair in a ponytail and the cloth dress matched her look perfectly. " Yes dear? " , swooned the demon to the girl making a feeble attempt of rearranging himself to look straight at her. This part of the countryside was more open to foreigners than the others to the point where he had been here in this particular area for about two months. " There are people that are causing trouble. One of them appeared out of nowhere and started hurting everyone. " The difference in decibel woke her sister from her slumber in Simon's arms, her gorgeous green eyes drearily searching for the voice that woke her. " What's happening now Serena? "

A twinge of irritation towards both the mortals in front of him and whatever being started this series of events. Simon was relaxed, was contempt. Was. A sigh left his lips and he placed a hand on Serena and Terra's shoulder, chanting in a whisper, " Mvilous Meis. " Catching both with strong arms as their bodies lost most of energy that they needed to stand. Slowly he arranged the two sisters next to each other as if they were asleep like that the whole time, so when they woke back up they'd think this was like any other day of rest and relaxation, not one where the nice man with his lax style of work introduced himself to the world as the Sin he really was.

" I was just starting to like this place genuinely too. " The quiet rambling that went on was moving further and further from the spot in the woods outside of the village boundaries. After whatever was conspiring here Simon would have to relocate which irritated him even more than Terra simply waking up.

ooc: its been quite some time since I've rpd. I hope that I have written this with the least amount of confusion and imperfections.

Oni Ignasha's Husband

Listen up listen up
And this is gonna hurt
Let it out let it out
Everybody's getting numb
Everybody's on the run
User Image
User Image
Viktor the Void

Viktor couldn't help but snort. Honestly that hadn't gone how he had expected as he slowly headed towards the forest as he whistled a a little eerie tune as he had a unnerving smile on his lips. Still how much fun could he have taking a long enthusiastic walk in the woods when he wasn't looking for anyone or thing that could be interesting. Aww who was he kidding he was bored since he couldn't taunt Yumi into their normal song and dance so now he was just wandering about. Even the giant tree in front of him wasn't that interesting as he said slowly with a sigh. "So bored.. Oh what I wouldn't give for something interesting to happen." Still even with his boredom when he spotted a lake near that he wanted to call it a world tree knockoff from how tall and large it was he walked over to it slowly stripping down to his boxers and hopping into the crystal clear water with a splash.

He maybe the ender of cycles and all that but even he enjoyed relaxing every so often as he looked up at the sky smiling not knowing about a little shy spy watching him that went by the name of Iris. Still even he had known he had no shame. He would fight someone stark a** naked if they attacked him in the bath or he was just to lazy to throw on a pair of shorts. Honestly the amount of times he had been attacked in the bath while enjoying a cup of tea through all the cycles was far far higher then it had any right to be.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff