Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Gin Ichimaru

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Gin had just dodged a fist coming to his face. "Wow old man your getting slower by the minute. Your never going to catch me at all." He smiled and laughed at Grann. "Just give the hell up and give her to us." He stated as he slugged him in the jaw. "Come on old man I am way to quick for ya." Gin jumped around like he was a hyper four year old.

6,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
User Image

~Jecht The Berserker!~

Jecht scowled again. "BlackBlood..." he said mostly to himself. "Very well BlackBlood. This battle is yours." He said turning his back to Gin and Grann. He turned his attention to Alice after all was said. Remembering back to the days of the war, he recalled his honor so that he didn't tear into their fight. Leaping over and around to Alice, he crept up behind her and placed his hand over her mouth so that she didn't yell. "Hush your mouth...being stealthy normally means that you do not reveal your location. Take this chance now to change your location while the enemy is distracted." he said removing his hand from her mouth then giving her a nod. Jecht took his honor seriously and leaving the weak out of the fight was part of it. Moving away from Alice, Jecht took a seat and got a good view of the current situation. "I still call dibs on the victor..."

6,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
Voojraa_Vos
User Image

Ren hissed in pain as she fall to the ground. The the slash was deep and she was going to ned time to heal but she knew the were would not give ehr that. "you win this time mutt" she hissed before whistling to her pets. They came to her and she pointing at the were and they nodded and started to attack him. Off in the distance she could hear siren. "Gin its time to leave" she called to him as one off her pets help her to her feet.

Dapper Gekko

"My lord?"Came a quiet voice from the shadows next to Doctor,"Are you simply planning on waiting here?" The girl that stepped out had a blank expression on her face.

"Ah, Tallula...I was wondering where you were hiding,"He said smoothly,"The fight is pretty much over. And it wasn't my fight to begin with...I could honestly care less what happens to the Black Blood clan....We shall probably be taking our leave soon."

"As you wish, master....."

6,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
User Image
"speed has nothing to do with Strength or skill" Grann growled at Gin. when Jecht left he did not know if he should take that as a good thing or a bad thing . But right now it was one less worry for him as he tryed to hit Gin. "you young ones need to know your places" he said swinging his sword for a clear hit.

User Image
Alice frozze like stone when she felt a hand cover her mouth and then heard a voice. she did not make a sound or move once the hand was gone. Looking at she still could not tell if he was friend or foe. "please don't fight grand father" she said going up to him, "he is all I have." She know he was right and she should go hid but she did not want him to fight Grann.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Appa Shieron
Gin Ichimaru

Gin laughed but his arm got a small slice on it he didn't care though. Gin could hear Ren he moved to her side. "I guess our fight will have to wait till next time." He picked her up out of her pets arms and carried her far enough away form everyone around here. "I am sorry I failed you." His eyes still dark purple. "So should we head home and rest up then? I can get you anything you need to eat and restore your energy if you like?" He was trying to make it so she didn't flip out on anyone mainly him cause he knew he wouldn't dare raise a hand to her at all.

6,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
User Image

~Jecht The Berserker!~

Jecht crossed his arms and didn't look back at Alice. "Hmph! Your grandfather probably won't live long enough to fight me. Something unexpected would have to happen for him to make it out of this one. Which is why you should escape...keep the bloodline going." he said as he continued to watch the fight unfold. Seeing Gin back off and run from the fight, Jecht's eyes filled with surprise. "Damn...well would you look at that..."

6,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
User Image

Ren was pissed off as her red eyes glowed with hate. Not only did she lose a fight to a mutt but she lost getting Alice. "Just bring me some one once back at base so I can tear out there throat and feed" she said with a hiss in her voice. Looking up at him she run a finger over his lips. "you did not fail me gin. You hurt Grann enough that it will take time for him to heal if he dose not feed soon. And knowing my stupid brother he will not feed wilingly" she said

Desirable Grabber

Rizuka was presently ignoring all of his duties and responibilities. He couldn't care less about any of his families jobs that he'd been commanded to do. "What's the point? They don't realize what an asset I am, right Ranmaru Kodomo?" he spoke not to anybody who walked with him, nor anybody in the park with him. He was walking alone, and the only other people nearby weren't acknowledged by him. His target of speech was his blade, a shortened, reverse bladed wakizashi that resided within his left sleeve. "This realm is so boring, why does death carry such fear around it? Hmmm? It's the one unknown? I suppose it is. I can't recall anybody who's ever met death and returned. Ah, but alas, I grow thirsty." He heard footsteps nearby, at least close enough that he could hear it. "Mmmm, human? Let's feast, shall we?" He sped off, hiding in the trees of the park and found his prey. "Oh love, come here love?" He called out, walking to the young woman. His voice was luring, suave and smooth, able to coax stones to roll. His charisma was his talent, and the closer he got, the more dangerous he became. "Oh dearie, whatever has happened that a fine dove such as yourself is alone on such a beautiful night as this?" His voice had the desired effect, drawing the girl ever closer under his power.

Finally she was close enough for his full power to come into effect. He touched her chin with his finger, enough to tip her head back and expose her smooth pale neck. His touch was electric to her, bending her to his will as he leaned in for a kiss. Their lips met, and she was his. He bit down and she moaned in ectasty, not pain. HE drank deep, too deeply in fact. He drained the girl of her life, not just her blood. He held her as she slid to the ground. In the back of his mind, he knew that the blood spilled from his fangs was enough to attract others of his kind, but his conscious mind didn't realize that. "Much better, don't you agree Kodomo?"

Maybe I'm the one,
Maybe I'm the one who is a schizophrenic psycho (yeah)
Maybe I'm the one
Maybe I'm the one who is a paranoid flake-o!

6,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
Voojraa_Vos
User Image

Grann could not help but smile before falling on to his knees from his wounds. He was lucky to be alive after that. "you have never had a family then" Alice said to Jecht before running to Grann, "Grandfather you need blood or.." "I know the or alice but do you see anything around her for me to feed from" grann said patting her cheek, "head to the safe house you have to run the clan." Alice's eyes went wide and she shook her head. "NO I want leave you to die" she said, "we will find you blood just hang on."

User Image
"Psh, act all high and mighty, yet lose just because of a small cut in the leg." The werewolf let out a huff, easily killing off the humans she had sicked against him.

He looked over at where Alice was and frowned when he saw the other vampire. At least he wasn't attacking her...so it should be fine.

He whistled to his group, who huddled around him instantly.
"Fight's over." he said
They all started to whine and complain at once.
"Go ahead and eat whatever scraps are on the ground, just don't go overboard." he said, and they started to cheer again before scurrying off to clean the area.

He walked over to where Grann was, "Shoot, you're not looking so hot."

Dapper Gekko

"Heh, it seems Grann isn't as spry as he used to be,"Doctor smirked a bit,"At this rate, he won't last through the hour........Come, Tallula.....We'll take our leave now......"

The girl bowed her head,"Yes, Master......"She turned to follow him, not looking at the scene behind them.

6,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
User Image

Grann let out a painful chuckle at that and nodded at the were. "I have seen better days but this is what you get when you have no great powers" he said feeling tired. He looked at Alice and could see the fear in her eyes and sighed. He could not leave her with out a some one to watch over her. "doctor I know you are still here and you old war one" he said loud and clear, "if I should die would one of you care for Alice till she was ready to run the clan on her own." He knew it was risky doing what he was doing but he would not last much longer with out blood to heal. Alice just looked at him shocked and speechless.

User Image

kenji hero

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Gin Ichimaru

Gin nibbled at her fingers as she placed them over his lips. He then smiled at her. "I'll go and bring you home first." He picked her up gently in her arms and carried her home laying her down once there. "I'll be back for ya." He vanished looking on the streets. He found a young beautiful looking female walking near a cafe'. He walked toward her. "Hey how are you doing on this fine night?" He asked her. "Um and who the hell are you here?" She asked with an attitude. "I am the guy who wants to take you home to night and just eat you up." He said looking at her letting his aura flow out from him. "Well it couldn't hurt I mean I haven't had a guy eat me in a long time." She grinned taking Gin's hand and walking off with him then placing it on her breast. Gin smiled as they turned the corner and knocked her out. "Sorry I don't go for damn human scum. Plus my love is already taken and given to the most beautiful girl in this world. Ren." He said as he walked into Ren's room placing her in front of her. "How is this?"
The werewolf shook his head. This kind of talk pissed him off for some reason. He whistled once more, and summoned one of his subordinates. They'd found one of Ren's pets trying to crawl away after them. It was still alive.

"Hand it over." he said to his subordinate.
"Aww, but this one's alive even!"
"Don't care."
"Alright..." the man unwillingly threw the pet on the ground and walked away.
"Here...drink this one's blood. It's one of that woman's human pets...its no good to society. Just quit that talk."

It reminded him too much of when he lost his mother and aunt.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff