Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Gin Ichimaru

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Gin looked at this Alice girl. "So in other words thats our goal for you which I am willing to help you get." He smiled. This is going to be fun he thought to himself as he watched everything going on around the group.

((Sorry had to go for a bit I am back.))

6,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
User Image

Grann just ignored Doctor as he reached the car and hugged Alice to him. She was hurt and trying to dig the sliver bullet out of her arm. Pulling out her sword he cut open where the bullet was and dug out the bullet. "Alice I am here you all right" he said as the sniper kept shooting at any target that was in sight. The bullets where sliver but it did not care if there were human or not that there where hitting. "I am to go home" Alice said whimpering in pain as she clinged to Grann.

User Image

6,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
User Image

Ren smiled at him before she heard the scream and say the shooting. "if thats one of are own am going to kill them but it seems they are going to help" she said smiling, "get Grann away from Alice and I will grab her. I know you have speed where Grann is old and slow." The other she did not care about as she pressed a hidden button on her ring to call her pets to attack. Out of no where humans came with weapons and joined the chaos. Ren giggled.

Appa Shieron
its all right it happens
"WOOOOO! GO GET 'EM BOYS!" shouted one of the werewolves.

It was easy to spot the leader because he was the only one with white hair. He was pretty close to Grann and Alice.
"We were not the ones to start this...just so you know. And those humans fled..." he reported, and then grinned manaically, "Those cowards...I'll rip them all to shreds!"

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Gin Ichimaru

"About damn time." He smiled as he vanished in front of Grann. Gin smacked him on the skull hard and stepped back. "So how are you?" He asked smiling with his hands in his pockets. "So your are known as Grann am I right?"

Dapper Gekko

Doctor had given a signal to his followers to wait. He simply found a spot where the bullets wouldn't reach him as easily as he watched,"Ah, can't say I didn't try to warn him of those watching......A shame that girl was hit...She was quite pretty....But I do wonder why target her......"

6,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
User Image

Grann jsut gave the were a look before she pushed Alice in to his arms and took the hit from Gin. "get her out of here" he growled before rubbing the mark and glaring at gin, "Yes and I take it you are one of the traitors." Getting to his feet Grann pulled out his sword ready for a fight. "Care to dance?" he said as he moved to attack Gin.

"Grandfather" Alice screamed before she looked up at the were. she did not know what to do she was scared and did not know how to fight. "I....I..." she said shaking.

User Image

6,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
User Image

Ren smiled before she moved avoiding every one till she was at the were and Alice. "hello Alice time for you to come with me and for you to die mut" she said with a purr in her voice as her nails grow long and black. smiling she took a swipe hopping to hit Alice just enough to make her blood and not run away.
The werewolf frowned. He wanted to fight, not babysit. However, his better nature was demanding that he take care of her, so he rolled his eyes and started to lead her away. However before they could get too far, a woman appeared before them and attacked Alice. The werewolf stopped the attack with his own claws.
"Just listen to the old man and stay out of the way..." he said to Alice, "But don't go too far."

Then he smiled at the woman, "I don't think I'm supposed to let you get the girl."

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Appa Shieron
Gin Ichimaru

"Now now don't you think traitor is a harsh word to use?" He smiled as he stood there. "Oh and dancing is not my favorite thing at all I am more for just getting to the point and killing." He moved out of his way. "Good luck catching me your way to damn slow to." Gin laughed as he popped up behind him stabbing his and through is leg and then jumping back and licking the blood off of his own hand. "Not the best blood I've tasted but not the worst."

6,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
Voojraa_Vos
User Image

Ren giggled and licked her lips. "awww how cute the mut wants to play the hero" she said as she swipped at him again, "she is mine and I will do what I like." Ren's eyes went red as she smiled a darkly. she was going to kill this wolf and get Alice no matter what.

User Image

Alice screamed when Ren attack but was thankful the wolf protected her. "all right" she said to him before going and hiding behind a tree. Ren was here and she could not help but whimper as she looked at the wound healing from the bullet. 'she killed my family now she wants me' she thought. "I don't wan to be a heir" she whispered.
"Lame excuse..." Th wolf said, "Now quit talking and fight."

He swiped at her himself, aiming for an instant kill shot in the throat as instinct dictated.

6,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
User Image

[color=olive]"your lucky you where once part of the clan" Grann said as he pushed the pain aside, "my blood would have killed you if you tasted it but I guess I will just have to kill you the old way." He really wished he hand his pistol on him but he left it at the safe house. He was not fast but her strength and years of living him would keep him going. As his eyes turned black he attacked again.

6,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
User Image

~Jecht The Berserker!~

Not far off from the scene, a rumbling sound came from under the ground as the dirt began to crack apart. A fist suddenly burst from the earth as a whole figure followed quickly behind it. A bloodthirsty war cry echoed as the long forgotten Berserker awoke from his long slumber. Every bone in the old vampire's body cracked as he stretched them out then scanned the area for a quick target. His vampiric presence was very easy to notice as his slowly stomped his way towards where the ruckus was coming from. Was it the ruckus that awoken this old war vet or was there another reason for his return?

6,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
Voojraa_Vos
User Image

Ren giggled and blocked him with her other and and nail. "oooo you chipped a nail bad wolf" she said before she spanned kicked at him. she heard and nose but she could not see what it was and right now she was in the middle of some thing. If this kept up to long the humans may come back in numbers and that would be bad for them.

User Image

Alice epped and looked towards the chilling cry. How could this night get any worse. Seeing a strange figure she did not know if they where friend or foe. But it did not matter she had to stay hidden.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff