Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
User Image

User Image

For centuries peace among the vampire clan has be strong thanks to the blood treaties made by the first vampires after the red moon war. Sure there is little battles now and then among clans or the rouges but never a war like the red war. But now the peace they have made is on thin ice as a group of vampires who call them selves Re di tutti i (translation: Kings of all). They wish to do what there ancestors failed to do and that is in-slave the human world.

Now what ally clans that are not part of the Re di tutti i are forming together to get ready for a fight. They are seeking help among humans, weres and others to stop the war from become a blood bath world wide. But will they stop it or will the world see another Red moon and lives be lost.

User Image

6,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
Rules
User Image

1. No godmodding, you cannot be invincible! You must have weaknesses!
2. No cybering, but flirting and romance are allowed. Please keep it PG-13, we're not fond of getting reported or banned, hopefully neither are you.
3. You can create your own Vampire clan but remember people can join it and no making them gods
4. one clan elder for each clan followed by council people or heirs and then followers
5. Pm me all profiles titled "Red moon"
6. Be semi-literate to literate!
7. Be creative don't get boring!
8. Have fun and be as gory as possible!
9. One liners allowed only in good taste and only as a rarity!
10. No unprovoked attacks unless preplanned!
11. No killing unless you have told me or the player
12. quoting names aloud to keep track of who your talking to
13. if you make a clan please send me what the are to add to the clan list

6,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
Clans
~here is a site to help you pick a clan if you don't want to make one ~ Clan types
User Image

Blackblood - a clan with strong family ties since there female can have kids, but with a cost. They have no great power but there blood is poisonous to all but humans. Family motto: Donker bloed, sterke familie (Dark Blood, Strong Family). Family mark

Hell's Shadows- A clan which keeps a very low profile and mostly just watches all the fights. However when they get involves in something, they normally overwhelm their opponents. They work in shadows, controlling and manipulating other clans. Their leader is said to be kind and understanding at first glance, but ruthless and sadistic in reality. A trait of the clan is being able to turn into a black mist that can travel around where they want.

The Ventrue - The aristocratic leaders of the Camarilla. Known as Bluebloods or as the Clan of Kings.

The Malkavians. A clan of hopelessly insane madmen who have a reputation as seers and visionaries. Also known as the Clan of the Moon or quite simply Kooks.

The Giovanni. As much a family as a clan, these insular necromancers are quick to amass wealth and power. Also known as the Clan of Death.

The Assamites. A predatory clan of assassins with a penchant for Kindred vitae. Also known as the Clan of the Hunt.

The Tremere. A highly hierarchical society of undead magicians with a fierce loyalty to their superiors. Referred to either as the Clan of the Usurper or as Warlocks.

The Toreador. A clan of artists and aesthetes who seek beauty in the darkness of the unlife. Also known as Degenerates.

6,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
Profile outlines
User Image

Let the mirror show: (picture please)
My name is (Name)
My god is (gaianame)
I'm currently (age) years old
What do I look like: (gender)
I am a (sexual preference)
Blood in me (vampire, human or other)
I bow to (clan)
My weapon of choice is a (don't go over bored here)
I can also do (power and if vamp has to go with clan)
Some say my personality is (traits)
A little something about me? (bio/history)
I listen to (song that is them)

6,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

6,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

6,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

6,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

6,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

6,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
Last Closed before we open

6,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
User Image

There was not moon tonight and the clouds hid the stars. Grann sighed and run a hand through his blond hair as he looked around the park. He had let the humans pick the meeting place and they wanted some thing open and public. Will it was both but it left them open for attack from the Re di tutti i. 'Humans scare so easy that they forget about safety' he thought looking around before setting eyes on his grandchildren. Alice was dress head to toe in a black gown with a hooded cloak to cover her head and face. She would not be left at the car or the safe house with out him there so he brought her along. She was sitting on a swing looking at the ground as she pushed her self back and forth. "Ze zullen hier binnenkort" he said to her. Looking up her sapphire eyes shined under the cloak and she smiled and nodded. Grann smiled back before looking at his pocket watch. ten minuets till midnight.

User Image

6,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
User Image

Ren was happily sitting in a limo filling her nails as she looked at a tv that showed different areas of the park. This camera where attached to her little pets as the did human things. Will her pets where human but they worshiped her like a goddess so much they did every thing she said. Looking at her nails she looked up at the screen and saw one of her pets looking at the park and saw two familial faces. "o foolish brother" she said giggling. Her orders where not to attack but just see how showed up to meet her brother. The Re di tutti i wanted to know who they where going against before attacking. It was smart but she hated waiting. "I need Alice" she said going back to her nails. She was all so waiting for the others to show up to talk about a attack plan but like normal they where trying her pacince.

Dapper Gekko

Doctor sighed to himself. It seemed that only Grann was here yet. Though he didn't feel like revealing himself before any of the other clans showed up. Really, meeting like this was all just a hassle. It would be much simpler to simply have a group phone call or even a group skype chat...But traditional meetings would have to suffice. Though it left others open for attack. He, himself, wasn't concerned about someone trying to hurt him, nor did he actually care if anyone else got hurt. Though, perhaps the others were all waiting as he was, to see who showed up,"May as well just get this over with...."He said as he let himself slip out of the shadows and out in the open for Grann to see him.

6,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
User Image

Alice was gazing off in the distance when she heard something. Jumping she moved and went to hid behind her grandfather. "it is all right Alice" Grann said looking over his shoulder. smiling he turned to the person who came out of the shadows. "How long as it been since we last meet Lord Masters or should I just call you Doctor like every one else?" Grann said with a bow of the head. Alice Looked around her grandfather at the male not knowing who he was. "Alice be poilt" Grann said. Alice looked up at him before moving to his side and curtsying. "this is my Grandchildren Alice" Grann said, "you the first hopeful the other will get here soon."

User Image

Dapper Gekko

"Doctor will suffice,"The vampire said as he gave a nod of greeting,"As for how long it has been....I can't quite recall. It's been a very long time....And the others....I know there are those watching....Ones that don't show themselves are merely cowards...."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff