Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Gekko

"Honestly, I have no idea...."Doctor answered when he heard the alarms. Strange,"Tallula, go investigate....."

Nodding, the woman walked from the room, cautiously heading down the hall to find someone who would know what was happening.

6,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Ren came out of her bath knowing it was just a few hours before dawn cam and she would want to be asleep in bed not the bath. Getting out she wrapped a towel around her self and headed to the bed room. "darling your back" she said smelling before she picked up a scent. it was Alice's but. Move to him she looked down at the small form of Alice and laughed. "Will my darling you just made my night all the better" she said grabbing him and kissing him deeply, "but how?"

User Image
Alice heard voices as she stirred and blinked before looking up and panicking. this was not the safe house and those where to people she feard. 'NONONONONONONO' she screamed in her mind as she tried to move. Looking at her self she say she was tied and the made her whimper. "no I just want to be home' she whimpered out. Why did not one stop him why did Anube let ehr go alone?

User Image
"god be damned I did not need this" Grann growled, "I will be home soon have some one check on Alice." Hanging up he slipped his cell back in to his pocket and ran as fast as she could. It was easy since it was very quiet at night and the streets where empty to run in. Getting to the gated comity he just jumped over the fence and run to the safe house. Getting in side the alarm was still going off. "some one tell me what is going on?" he growled.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Gin Ichimaru

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Gin smiled brightly. "Your welcome." He said as he sat up after her kiss. "I may have broke a little law here though. I took her from the safe house." He was fully expecting to get flipped on. He looked up at her then back at Alice who was awake now. "Alice I am truly sorry for just taking you like that but you are needed for something important." He said with a smile across his face to her looking back at Ren waiting for her response.

Dapper Gekko

Doctor hung up the phone and walked out of the room. He honestly didn't know what was going on, but he didn't feel safe with the alarms all over. What could have happened?

Tallula caught sight of Doctor and immediately went up to him,"I still don't know what's going on, but I suggest we leave"

Desirable Grabber

User Image
Tsuki

Tsuki sighed in disappointment upon Anube's leaving. "Dammit, why does this always happen to wreck my joy." She moped, then she realized that alarms were going off. She rushed off to go assist anybody and one of her father's men accosted her. "Ma'am, someone slipped off with a body over his shoulder, some of the others are in pursuit." She turned on him and bit him hard in the throat, her excitement overcoming her control. "Why didn't everyone of the others go?" She bit down again and drank him dry, ingesting his entire core. "s**t, that was stupid." She told herself. She threw him over her shoulder and ran off, finding a spot where two other bodies lay (Gin's meal from before). "That works." She said as she dropped off her corpse. Three corpses rather than two? Worked the same. She then rushed back to the house and gathered her guards and ordered them after the fleeing person.

"Death is but the beginning of our journey, what do you say? Wanna join me?"

6,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
Voojraa_Vos
User Image

Ren laughed at that and hugged him. "so lets break laws we are trying to start a war." she purred, "I say we attack all the say house's first and see how the noble clans react to that but first." she said looking at Alice. Alice whimper and began to fight at her ties. "clam done child I am not going to hrut you" Ren said bending over her and cutttuing her cheek to get it to bleed. Taking some blood on her fingers she tasted it and smiled. "soon" she purred, "seems I will have to find a male sooner then i thought." Alice eyes went wide with fear before she screamed no.

User Image

User Image
Grann asked one of the guards what was going on and the told them some one ran off with some one. He Growled and told them to gather every one the could to him. Nodding the guards went off to find who was in the house and bring them to him. As he waited her got a text from Anube saying he was hunting.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Sosuke Aizen

Sosuke Aizen

Aizen had shown up at the safe house as he noticed the alarms going off. "Hmm wonder whats going on here?" He asked himself as he watched some people leave the safe house. He waited and then walked in hoping Grann would be their. The male and female that had been sent to get Gin and Ren had arrived and knocked on Ren's door waiting for them to answer it.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Gin Ichimaru

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Gin looked at Ren as she said no. "Whats wrong?" He asked Alice as he stood up as there was a knock on the front door. "Should I answer it or what?" He looked at Ren wondering who it was whoever it was smelled of vampire.

6,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
User Image

Ren waved a hand before looking at a clock. this close to dawn and some one was here? sighing she get dressed before licking the cut she made on Alice's cheek. "Be a good girl till we get back" she said before going and taking Gins arm, "let see whose here."Alice whimpered again before just curling up on the couch as they left the room. "I did not me no love it just she is closer to her fertile sate then I would have liked" she said going to the door.

User Image

Dapper Gekko

When Doctor found Grann, he strolled over to him,"So what exactly is going on...?"He asked,"Is there something important....?"

6,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
User Image
"some one just ran off with a body over there shoulder and we don't know who" grann said looking pissed, "these safe houses where made to make vampires feel safe for they where to be neural in all things. But it seems some one wants to bring them in to the war." "very true" Anube said coming up behind them smiling. "Answer Anube your a master assain how did this happen?" Grann asked him. anube chuckled before taking off his hat and smiling. "Person gin he took alice" The vamp said before stepping back as grann punched a big hole in the wall. "But a followed and found there place we can get ehr tomorrw" Anube said. Grann knew dawn would be ehre soon so her nodded not to happy. "Docotr you know those all treaty scools in the office" he said, "burn them all laws are off it war now." anube smiled and put his hat back on. "I shall call the weres? and tell them where to go to meet us?" he asked. "No tell them to watch the house Alice is in" Grann said before looking at Doctor, "Join the war or leave and pray to the gods we don't meet."

Dapper Gekko

"Heh, well then...I suppose I'll just join up,"Doctor said,"I've been rather bored lately, anyways......."Doctor stretched,"I suppose I'll have to go get in touch with my clan......Tallula.....Go tell them to prepare...."

"Yes, Master..."Tallula said as she she looked at Anube,"You will take me to a phone."

6,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
User Image
"Very will it will be interesting to see you fight again old friend" Grann said smiling a bit. He was still pissed off and need to burn the anger off before he hurt some one. "Care to help me relax after" heading the the office her grabbed the treaties he sighed in his name and throw them in the fire. As the buried he knew this could endger his clan but hell some one had threaten his family and he was going to kill them. Sighing her looked at doctor and nodded inside or outside?" he asked as she tossed his sword on the couch.

Anube smiled and puled a black cell out of his coat and handed it to her. "here you are miss but don't press the speed dial" he said with a goof grin, "I don't thing you would want to talk to the cleaners." Just standing there he waited for her to make the call.

Dapper Gekko

"Inside or out of what?"Doctor asked Grann as he watched him deal with the treaties. This could prove to be very entertaining. It was something to at least get his mind off of things.

Tallula didn't respond as she took the phone from him. after dialing the number, she began speaking to the person at the other end in an old language.

6,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Grann said nothing as she tossed his coat on to a chair and took of his gloves. "for this" He said as he took a swing at Doctor. Right know he could use a good fight to get the anger out of him before sleep and he knew the best apontet. A good fight some blood and sleep would help him before tomorrow night attack on whose house had his granddaughter.

Anube just watched her as her rocked back and fourth on his feet. strangely enough every that was not making a sound from him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff