None 0.15436241610738 15.4% [ 23 ]
Still thinking 0.40939597315436 40.9% [ 61 ]
Total Votes:[ 149 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 67 68 69 > >>

Arancia/Jovana/Pan/

User Image

Liberta Fiori

"Don't..."
<<-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------&>
"I doubt that'd happen, Arry. Our leader is a very super interesting person."
Pan nodded with confidence as she smiled at her big sister. Jovana herself kept a neutral
expression, but a cool smile found its way to her face.
"I concur. I believe I might see an interesting side to you if I come along."
Jovana joined in with Pan.
Though Pan kind of felt bad. She didn't want Nicci to think that they were ditching him for
Arry. Well, if he wanted to come along, he could just do so if he wanted to do it. There wasn't
anything to stop Nicci from having fun with them as well.

Arancia only nodded to her leader's words. If Arietta was the one ordering her, she thought
she would at least remember what she says, a least for most of the time.
"A pizza? Okay."
Arancia gave a slight nod as she acknowledged Arry's wishes. But she forgets to ask
what toppings Io wanted for his pizza.
"Be careful, okay Arry?"
Arancia, for some reason, couldn't help but get worried...
She heard about it from Leona. Some things happened in Venice that could make Arry sad
or even endanger her. So her words were spoken because of her concern for her friend.

<<-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------&>
"lose your way!"

Raver Data
Thoughts:
With:

21ST - C E N T U R Y - G I R L S

Demonic Tactician

11,350 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
User Image
                                                User Image
                                                User Image

"If you guys say so..."

Arietta smiled wryly at their expectations. If they were going to look forward for it, it cannot be helped but just do her best on giving them details she still recalls up to this date. She nodded at Arancia as she told her to be careful.

"Don't worry. I will..... hopefully?" Unfortunately, Arietta herself doesn't know if she can keep herself out of trouble this time around since they were in Venice. "But if anything does happen, I have Pan and Jovana~" But she reassured Arancia as she mentioned the two people coming along.

The three girls then departed but Arietta stopped and faced the two girls.

"Can you guys recount to me what happened during your tour? Including the places you've went and etc?"

(O.O.C.: Current look : link. )
Squalo and Diva

User Image

Squalo frowned slightly as he observed Milena. She didn't know what she was feeling inside,
but he was able to guess that she was keeping it all inside her. It's a Milena that he has never
seen before, so it worried him.

Diva is addressed but the captain's voice fades.
"...?"
It worries the maid as Milena's face drops. The silver-haired maid frowns at that. If she wanted
to cry, Diva thought that she should cry. They wouldn't think any lesser of her if she were to
act out such a simple human thing. Unlike Diva, Milena was a human being. So, she thought that
she shouldn't hold in her feelings like that. But... She wondered if that would only upset Milena?
However, before she could say anything...

Vincent arrives, approaching them after having finished Diva's training course. He looked weathered
and worn, like a rag. At least Diva could take pride in knowing that she hadn't made the training
course easier.
"Good morning Vice Captain Salvatore."
She politely bowed at her fellow squad member and co-captain.
Then, he turns his attention to Milena... And finally, to Squalo.
"Eh?"
The albino girl smiles nervously at Vincent's question.
"D-don't you recognize me?"
The white haired and red eyed girl asks the boy.
Arancia/Jovana/Pan/

User Image

Liberta Fiori

"Don't..."

The girls go their temporary separate ways, promising to meet again later. Arancia, along with
Nicci, head quickly but causually to the pizza place, wondering what exactly Io wanted for his
Pizza toppings. Well, they could always just call Io for what he wanted concerning his pizza of
course, right?

Once they departed, only the three girls were left。The fake blonde, the redhead, and the black haired girl. But before they continued on, Arietta turned around to face them, much to the
other two girls' surprise.
"Oh, of course, Arry."
The redhead nodded feverishly as she put a finger on her forehead as she tried to recount
the exact details of the past few hours. Of course, she started in the beginning. Jovana, would
help explain to provide more details as to what happened.
"Well, first, we ate gelato at a shop..."
She even told Arry what flavors they got. For Pan, she had strawberry, Arancia was orange and Jovana's flavor was of course coffee gelato.
"Then, we took the trolley to the Bell Tower of Venice."
She expressed how big the whole thing was and described the view from the top of the bell tower
as best she could. It was a calming but amazing experience.
Then...
Pan was a little unsure if she should tell the whole truth, but there wasn't any positives in
lying to Arietta. So...
"Well we went to the Venice Jazz Club, and you see..."
Jovana's eyes were calmly closed as Pan explained the whole situation.
"These two thugs from a rival family started to molests us, and things almost got really ugly."
She shook as she remembered how that scumbag ran his hand through her inner thigh.
Jovana herself kept her poker face on, saying as if what happened didn't really bother her now.
Of course, Pan thought that was probably a lie.
"But Nicci beat those guys up in the end... But..."
She admitted her might have killed one of them.
"Don't blame Nicci though. That guy was really dangerous!"
She stressed, knowing how dangerous the situation would have been if Nicci hadn't stabbed the
man.

"lose your way!"

Raver Data
Thoughts:
With:

Dangerous Hunter

7,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

Sam seemed incredibly impatient, almost much more than usual. Smoke billowed out of her mouth as if synchronizing with her impatience, white puffs escaping her with every breath. She could be likened to a dragon, both in fury and in strength. She turned quickly to where Via was before turning back around to where she actually is, gripping her shoulder firmly as if to prevent Via from getting away from her again. She looked into Via's eyes with steely eyes of blue, an obvious urgency reflected in them.

"We gotta go, now." Her gloved hand slid down from Via's shoulder to her hand, pulling down one of the dress straps, but Sam didn't seem to notice. Instead, she began to pull on Via's hand, guiding her out of the building. "We're late. We're really ********' late. The boss is gonna have our heads..." Her pace was brisk, her footsteps heavy. Smoke seemed to leave a trail behind her as they moved out toward Sam's motorcycle.

S t a t u s > [IMPATIENT]
L o c a t i o n > [HEADQUARTERS]
C o m p a n y > [VIA]

Unsealed Spark

11,765 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

"Continue down the path that you walk, never seek the voice and reason of others and follow your own desires, never waver from your path and continue seeking your final decision..."

Via smiled impishly as she suddenly felt the dirty blonde's hand subtly removed one of her straps though she was sure it was an accident, but Via couldn't help but capitalize on it, "My my~....I never knew you were so forward sober~....I hope we're not going to have any more "fun" before rushing to the meeting, just like last time~...though you were drunk then...I wonder how passionate you are when you're sober~...", she giggled before disappearing into a flutter of petals yet again.

she reappeared in front of sam's bike smiling, as she used a hand to fix the loose strap, staring at the mercenary with her mischievous eyes,"well let's get going then shall we? "

"...and continue living life pursuing the dream that you cannot reach, enslave yourself to the cruel reality of the world and forever become...a fool."

User ImageS t a t u s
> With Sam
> Condition Mischievous.
> In Rebellione/Execution Squad HQ, Hallways

Raven of the Sound

Demonic Tactician

11,350 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
User Image
                                                User Image
                                                User Image

Arietta listened soundly to Pan's explanation to their tour with Jovana providing suplementary information. The belle smiled at their adventures however, the smile was erased with her expression one that was indifferently cold. Once the explanation was over....

"I see.... At any rate, no need to apologize. I won't get angry because you guys disposed of them. Why would I when its only normal to kill your enemies in this line of job."

Noncalantly, Arietta replied with a expression of apathy.

"However, I'm just glad you guys are alright."

The usual smile Arietta makes return, the expression of frigid cold of indifference she displayed seems like some sort of illusion to people.

"Tabling that topic. Now that I know where you guys have gone... I know where to go now~"

With that statement, Arietta nodded several times to herself, having a good idea what to do. And if the mood fits... it won't hurt to tell how her past and Venice was connected, especially for Pan. Arietta knew from the start but she doesn't want to admit it because admitting it would mean she was accepting her bonds with that family. However, even if she doesn't say it, her heart knew it very well.

Pan was her sister and she has the rights to know who was "Sorella" or what the children called. Those kids who followed her along with that person; children that was like her and that person.

Arancia/Jovana/Pan/

User Image

Liberta Fiori

"Don't..."

After her explanation was finished, Pan noticed a few changes in Arry, but she tried not to
give it too much attention. She was just glad that Arry was smiling at her. After they finished
with the topic, the fake blonde seemed to tease them by not giving away the location of their
next venture.

Jovana and Pan did notice one thing though. Their first trip had made them work up a bit of
sweat. At least Pan thought it would be a good idea for them to dip in a pool somewhere, but
that was just her unconcious desire talking. Jovana had a similar idea but she just kept quiet,
following Arietta's lead.

Rubbing the back of her neck, Pan questioned her sister on the next destination.
"So, Arry, where are we going next?"
Jovana only kept quiet as she observed the two's interactions.

"lose your way!"

Raver Data
Thoughts:
With:

Dangerous Businessman

6,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Ren looked at her and smiled. "Yes please..." As she was scrubbing his back he wanted to bring up some important decisions about their training for today. "Aphrodite, today we are going to fight, and I want you not hold back okay?...I mean pretend like you are actually trying to kill me but don't really kill me. I figure if my life is on the line I can really get real training." After she was scrubbing him, Hal reached for the brush and rubbed it against her body.

There wasn't much else for him to clean before he washed her off. When he was done, he opened the shower and climbed out to dry off. As he was heading back into the bedroom to get dress into some cleaner cloths he yelled out back towards her. "Honestly, I would prefer to fight your darker half....simply because I think she wouldn't try and hide anything from me....no offense Aphrodite."

A P H R O D I T E

User Image

Made in Time

"Your time..."
With his permission, the couple began to clean each other in a relaxed atmosphere.
It seems Ren has gotten used to her being naked. But as they went about it, he tells her
something that makes her frown. He requested that she fights him seriously without actually
being serious? Such a demanding request... It certainly was a fair bit troublesome.
"Such a thing... I think that might be too difficult to request of me, Ren-kun."
The large chested maid smiles in a discouraged manner as she tries to think of something for her
beloved Ren-kun. She doesn't actually have it in her heart to hurt him. But perhaps Diva
might not be the same?

As they finished together, then back back to the room to begin dressing up. As they prepared,
the boy talks to her again, but this time it was him saying something about her twin, Diva.
"It's alright, I do not mind, Ren-kun."
She smiles elegantly to her future husband. After she was finished changing, she packed up her
jewels in a small pouch and kept a few in between her breasts.

"I will train you with the best of my abilities, but I'm afraid that you might be right. Diva is most
likely suited to give you the right training due to the fact that she does not hold the same
feelings to you that I hold for you
."
She gently approaches him as she embraces him softly.
"My love for you will most likely make me hold back, so I apologize beforehand."
The maid speaks to him with a serene tone.

"...is mine!"

Raver Data
Thoughts: ....
With:

- 2 0 T H - C E N T U R Y - G I R L

Shomaruki
Shomaruki

Dangerous Hunter

7,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
When Sam noticed the results of her action and Via's teasing, she got flustered, her face turning red. She hastened her pace, straddling her motorcycle and throwing a spare helmet and a pair of sunglasses at Via before strapping on her own helmet and sunglasses and igniting the monstrous engine on the motorcycle, waiting for Via to get on. Once she was, she simply uttered "Hold on tight." before they drove off.

After much weaving through traffic, they finally arrived at the meeting location, the loud engine announcing their arrival. Sam quickly pulled off her helmet, waiting for Via to dismount the motorcycle before she dismounted herself. Setting up the kickstand, Sam marched up to the doors of the meeting spot, kicking it open. "Sorry we're late," Sam said, a nonchalant tone to her voice and a calm face to match it. "We had some issues. Traffic and all of that fun stuff."

S t a t u s > [CALM]
L o c a t i o n > [MEETING POINT]
C o m p a n y > [VIA]

Amiko_chan32
Ageha-tan
Decimo - Vongola
RinaTwilight
Teh_N00b_Destroyer

High-functioning Lover

User Image
User Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

>>> Location : Outside Training Session
>>> Company : Diva, Squalo, and Vincent
>>> Thoughts : You....can't...cry....now.
>>> OpenOnlineCommunity :

"Don't...cry Milena." even her subconscious's echoing voice seemed to hesitate and quiver as she could feel herself breaking down. Had she cried at all about this situation yet? No. She had cried earlier about Squalo maybe, but she hadn't cried about her situation. The fact she was in a wheelchair, the fact that her body was likely permanently maimed unless she spent thousands of dollars on corrective surgery that wouldn't even promise that her body would look the same as before, or the fact that the amount of pain she had experienced was so numbing to even think about. Milena hadn't cried at all. "Don't...cry Milena." the voice echoed again as her body trembled to try and keep from letting the tears pour out. Maybe it was a good thing....or maybe it was a bad thing that Vincent approached and said something because her body immediately stopped trembling. While the others might have thought it better if she had just broken down into tears Milena was rejoicing that she hadn't. Her head slowly lifted and she placed on a rather convincing smile," I'm fine." Maybe it was being a model that made the small seem so genuine, but no amount of modeling technique or prowess was good enough to hide the aching in her eyes. "I guess taking a break....wouldn't be so bad." she managed to say though the very words felt like acid on her tongue. What would Salai say if she knew Milena was taking a break? What would the Boss say? Probably not favorable things.

When Vincent mentioned something about a new recruit she glanced over to Squalo and then looked to Vincent. "Squalo. It is....Squalo." she said as she then looked down to her hands covered by gloves in her attempt to hide her bandages. "It is my fault....he looks like this now...." she whispered. Her eyes slowly scanned over the training session once more and she added," I will fix it....though. I will.....make sure he...gets turned back....soon and that we're stronger...than ever....that...we won't...fail again." Her excessive amount of talking was hard on her body which resulted in her suddenly beginning to cough. Reaching up she covered her mouth and coughing up a little blood before sitting back in the wheel chair and looking at the blood on her gloves. As her eyes looked at the blood she thought "It would have been better.....if he never came to save me...." An image of Squalo appeared in her mind, but then the thought repeated "It would have been better.....if he never came to save me...." This time an image of the previous leader appeared from when she was younger. "It would have been better...." Slowly dropping her hand down to her side she slowly glanced up to the sky. The sun shone bright and as she squinted slightly she softly muttered," Diva.....I want....to go back inside now....please."

"Hello, I will be your Mistress of Ceremonies today, I hope you enjoy the show."

- Milena Cardullo
                                      User Image

Demonic Tactician

11,350 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
User Image
                                                User Image
                                                User Image

They've went around Venice, walking down the streets without any direction to go to and yet, they've visited several spectacular locations. Locations that weren't simply can be found through searching the internet or asking people around but something Arietta knew because how long she had been at the City of Water before she left.

Currently, they were at an empty plaza with the silence and peace was refreshing in many ways than one.

"Let's rest for now here. Go seat there" Arietta motioned to one of the empty benches. "while I buy some drinks."

Arietta smiled at them, understanding that they were tired from simply looking at them, and gone to buy the refreshments. There was no need for her to ask what they want because she already knew from the duration of their time together.

While the red-haired in disguise walked out of the plaza to a nearby store, a small group of teenagers walked out from an alleyway. Their supposed leader was a young man around Io's age followed by another, a young boy, who's a little younger and heavily resembling the young man. One can tell by a simple glance that they were siblings.

"You with red hair..... do you remember the name Sorella?"

The youth with headphones asked impolitely. Every single of their eyes rested on Pan with different gleam in each of them.

If you ask Arietta if she knew this was going to happen. The answer would be yes. She already noticed somebody was following them while they were walking around. That was the second reason she brought them in a secluded place without any signs of people. And before she "left" to buy refreshments....

"If some people walked towards you two.... don't do anything rash but keep your guards up."

Arietta told those words to Pan and Jovana. To be honest, the belle didn't knew the identity of the people who had been tailing them until now.

Arancia/Jovana/Pan/

User Image

Liberta Fiori

"Don't..."

They weren't exhausted but it seemed that Arietta had the impression that they were a little tired.
Their endurance were far greater than a normal person's, so walking around or standing wouldn't
bother them too much as of right now. Still, they did as they were ordered and sat together
on the bench with a close yet neutral distance from each other. Jovana and Pan, it was just the
two of them now.

For Pan, sitting together like this with Jojo felt kind of awkward since there was nothing to talk
about. But, strangely, she had began to like the raven-haired girl's company. She felt a little
happy and even secure if Jovana was next to her. But sometimes she couldn't help but worry
about Jovana, since she was really mysterious and doesn't really reveal too many personal
things about herself. She wasn't rude or anything. She was nice, polite, humble, and understands
the situation pretty quickly. But sometimes she wished that she knew more about the girl. But
she felt weird asking her such personal things....

Just then, something happened.
A group of boys make an appearance, a disrespectful presence coming from them.
Their guard was up. It was like instinct. Jovana and Pan, they were the most paranoid of the
Liberta Fiori.
They were the Paranoia Duo!

But their face's were calm and composed, like beautiful stainless sculptures.
They asked for the name Sorella. Other than the meaning, they have never heard of someone
named like that.

Pan gazed at the boy who spoke with a neutral expression as she answered him. It might be
interesting to answer them with a straight half-like.
"I remember."
She bluffs half-way. Of course, she meant that she remembers what the name means.
But the context was missing.
Jovana who was leaning on Pan, was just resting her head on Pan's shoulder until something
interesting happened.

21st Century Girl and Strawberry Crisis were already on standby.

"lose your way!"

Raver Data
Thoughts:
With:

Demonic Tactician

11,350 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
User Image
                                                User Image
                                                User Image

The faces of the seven teenagers (excluding the young man), tensed as they glared daggers at Pan. However, the young man raised his hand, knowing that the youths with him would jump if he didn't. Maybe not his younger brother but all of them were at the edge.

Also, he felt there was something off.

"Hmm.... then, here's a pop quiz~" the young man said, raising his index finger with a goofy smile that didn't last, his expression turn cold and sharp. "What's the name of your best friend, "Sorela"? That is if you are her"

Arietta, who was watching at the sidelines, sighed. Things were proceeding as she predicted with several miscalculations. If she doesn't step in soon, things will turn sour for her taste. However, she needed to watch a little bit more before acting.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces