The Mage Organization 0.13422818791946 13.4% [ 20 ]
Other (Civilian, policeman, etc) 0.060402684563758 6.0% [ 9 ]
None 0.15436241610738 15.4% [ 23 ]
Still thinking 0.40939597315436 40.9% [ 61 ]
Total Votes:[ 149 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 67 68 69 > >>

The High Priestess

User Image

CIel could see the direction where Lucian's eyes were focused, but she didn't really pay it
any mind.
She thought about his words, about the emotions of Jiang Shi. She let Walpurga answer first
as she thought more about what she'd say. However, what piqued her curiosity was this
Adviser person. Deep in thought, she covered her chin with her hand as if she was trying to
figure something out.

"A Jiang Shi is certainly capable of attaining it's former personality, or a new ONE. It depends
on how its master views them or how they are USED. Some Jiang shi can be void of personality,
only serving its master without feelings, like a ROBOT
."
She explained. Then she thought about Lucian's other question.

"I think that whoever is the master of these Jiang shi, they are not using Scary Monsters to control
them. The RAVE, Scary Monsters, creates a different kind of monster that is similar to Jiang shi,
but they are not the SAME.
"
Moving slightly in her chair, her closed eyes seem to look at everyone in the table.
"So, no, I do not think that killing the Rave user of Scary Monsters would stop this Jiang shi.
In the first place, killing the user of Scary Monsters will only turn back the victims into humans
again, not kill THEM
."
A momentary pause...
"This Boss's Adviser, they sound very INTRIGUING"
The priestess agreed with William.
"If they are able to force a monster such as that into hiding with just their mere presence,
they are more than extraordinary.

...May you tell us more about this... ADVISER?
"
Ciel said with a creeping grin. The holy woman was quite eager to know more about the
adviser.
XXXXLUCIAN. LORENZO

User Image
xxxxxIɴᴛᴇʟ
xx─── ───────────── ── ────
xxxxxxxxI'm at/on/in the Naples Warehouse.xxxxI'm feeling calm. xxxxI'm with Stella & Mage members.

xxxxx
                                            Lucian looked away as he crossed his arms after listening to both their replies, he let out a quiet sigh afterwards as he scratched his head with his free hand "The day Nero goes missing, these things happen. I'm not afraid to say that it's the inevitable.. our cover has been blown. Having the Bosses baboon come to our place and a chaos-wrecking zombie killing many of our men, before that, all seems too well executed to be just a coincidence, this can't be the actions of two separate enemies. If it is, then we've got a lot more to deal with." He spoke calmly and in a slightly more serious manner as his eyes averted away from the Mages and towards a wall as a smirk appeared after hearing Ciel's mention of the Boss' Adviser, as well as noticing the piqued interest of the other members of the mage organization "There's really nothing to tell. After years upon years of working for this mafia, we've nearly no useful information on her. We only know the basics, her name is Salai, she's only seventeen years old. However, I'm confident in saying that she could possess the power to destroy the entire Ribellione, if need be. Under her sweet and caring facade, I know there is a monster hidden beneath, she reeks of it. If she were five or more years older, Nero or I would have tried to seduce and wreck her.. too bad." He said with a quiet chuckle before slipping the last slice of pizza into his mouth and letting out a sigh, which was then followed by a burp.

He closed his eyes as he took a swig from the bottle of wine he had just opened, he opened his eyes and took a quick glance toward the young girl who had appeared seemingly out of nowhere, Lucian tilted his head with a slight smirk, laying his head against his fist "You must be the little prodigy that I was told of. It seems I wasn't lied to when they said you were still jailbait. Walpurga, was it? Divination sounds scary, doesn't it?" He spoke with a slight tease in his tone as he looked away with a chuckle, looking as though he were teasing a child.

it'smyooc ┋┋┋
Stella Margatroid

User Image

Stella barely noticed it, but it seems the dark-skinned woman removed herself from William's
lap. If it did bother her, it didn't bother her now since she was gone. She didn't really understand
but it seems she had something important to do. She didn't come back until a little later,
and now she was sitting to a seat that was next to William. Of course, she only payed attention
to William. The dark-skinned woman didn't seem talkative, and she didn't want to talk to a woman
who threatened to cut her just because she was approaching her own best friend.

Not understand almost anything, the young Stella kept her hardest paying attention to the
meeting and staying as close to William as possible. Though, she noticed his ominous smile...
What could have possibly caught his attention now?

Then, William began to speak to the dark-skinned woman again. He was speaking to his
servant in a language that she didn't understand, but she knew that it wasn't Italian or
anything European. The woman wasn't smiling anymore, her annoying expression gone.
Stella didn't really think she should say anything when William was deliberately using a different
language to talk to the woman. It sent her a message that he didn't want Stella to know what
he was saying to her. Of course, she understood that it might be a private matter,
but since it concerned a woman, even if it was a servant, she was still concerned.

Well, she'll ask about it later. Though she was already leaned as closed as she was to William,
she took his hand to calm herself even further. The intimidating meeting was still
a little scary, especially when the holy woman pointed towards. She heard the name of her
sister... But she didn't understand what she said about her.
But something had been bothering her since she had come in the room. Though the woman
on the end of the table seemed awfully nice, she can't help but feel a little disturbed being
near her. There was something off-putting about her... presence.

"Kowai..."
The young girl said as she looked away from Ciel.

High-functioning Lover

User ImageUser Image

Company: Ribellione Members, Walpurga, Ciel, and Will
Thoughts: Papa wouldn't like him anyway.
OpenOasisCenter:

Anippe wasn't particularly in a bad mood, but she wasn't quite in a good mood either. Her father calling and requesting her to come back home only means that the other members of the branch had found it necessary. It wasn't often that a group of stuck up men were willing to admit that they needed the help of a supernatural child who could somehow make rain fall from the skies for a few days. If there was something about her father she loved it was that he had always been a father to her before anything else. Other than the fact that wars and village rebellions/riot had broken out all over Egypt when she was young, he sent her away also because he didn't want the government thinking they could use her at their whim. By her being out of the country she was entirely her own person though still, she was her father's. Until she was married and was onto her own family she could do whatever she wanted. Once she was tied to her own family, she'd not be able to do much of anything. It would be customary for her to do everything a normal Egyptian wife was to do. Boring things. The same old things. Every day would be the same. Which was why she had been so happy to leave Egypt. She could be as adventurous and as lustful as she wanted or decided to be while not in Egypt. If her father knew about her "relationship" with Will she was certain he'd have a heart attack. There was no way he'd be okay with her sleeping with an Englishman...a noble who once played a part in "oppressing" the land of Egypt. She was certain it was no one of Will's bloodline but they all looked the same and therefore they were all guilty. All guilty of being greedy nobleman who took resources from lands that were not their own.

As all these thoughts plagued Anippe's mind she suddenly heard Arabic being spoke to her. Looking up slightly she glanced out of the corner of her eye to see Will leaning over to speak with her. Of course when he leaned over she couldn't help but notice that Stella was still all over him. Her eyes slowly looked down to see Stella clinging on to one of his hands and she then looked up to Will with a look as if she could kill a thousand men with the daggers in her eyes. Slowly a smirk appeared on her lips and she whispered softly in her native tongue,"
أنا بخير تماما. ( I am quite alright. )"
She smiled and then reached over and started her fingers up to his chin and slowly moved them down his chest as she began to speak once more.
"لا تقلق بشأن الاغراء لي الآن. تملق لي في وقت لاحق. تملق لي عندما شفتي يبذلون رحلة بطيئة والحسية وصولا الى .... ( Don't worry about flattering me now. Flatter me later. Flatter me when my lips are making a slow and sensual trip down to....)" She stopped because her fingers had reached just above where his pants began and she then smirked slightly and pulled her hand away from him and took a small sip of wine again. Sitting back in her seat her eyes gazed over to Stella and she then whispered softly in English," You cling to his hand for comfort....I wonder if you'd still be doing that...if you knew where his hands have been...."
Anippe in her current state even went as far as to add,"And where his hands will be later." Finishing off her glass of wine.

Despite her quite idle chatter with Will and Stella for the brief moment she had been able to follow the conversation being held between Ciel, Walpurga, and the leader guy. Apparently there was some adviser person who was going to be quite an issue if she got involved. As she slowly began to place the pieces together in her mind as to why the woman had maybe left she tried to think of everything she knew about those mafia people. Finally she spoke up once again," This is only a theory....but I think maybe it was two separate enemies. Maybe not separate in the sense they were independent of one another, but separate in that two different people were calling the shots." Anippe then curled her hair around her fingers as she proceeded to articulate her theory," If the jiangshi had been ordered by this Salai woman to attack it isn't that likely she would have run away. That leads me to believe that the jiangshi's current master is not Salai but maybe someone else affiliated with the same group whose goal it was to sniff you guys out. It might have just been a coincidence that this Salai person showed up around the same time. And....a good guess in my opinion would be maybe one of those people from that base just crashed....the Phantom Troupe group. If they had had more advantageous circumstances I am certain they would have caused Will, Walpurga and myself more issues than they did." Pausing slightly as she tried to determine her ending point she then finished with," I think....in regards to this Salai woman....that the jiangshi's movements signal that not even Salai's "comrades" feel safe around her or want to mess with her in an unknown circumstance. If the time were arise I think that could be something we could exploit."

Overcharged Titan

10,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Studying to become a diviner? Get your head out of your butt so you can see in front of you with your eyes before trying to see anything with that undeveloped, garbage mind. And wash up while you're at it.

Walpurga Fleischer

____________________________________________________________

Walpurga found Anippe's sudden contributing addition to Lucian's and Ciel's responses rather intuitive. It made enough sense, seeing how suddenly, a very important squad was so easy to deal with between only three people, despite the huge number difference in skilled combatants and the home advantage. She needed to deal with this 'jailbait' remark first though, as his attempts to tease her were definitely working at her already strained patience with his behavior. "Whoever said that to you must've left out the part where your twenty something to life could just as easily be spent in a coma instead of a cell. Be sure to tell them that." She responded, not even indulging in the remark towards her area of specialty. It's lack of impact wasn't worth noting.

Regarding Ciel and Anippe's remarks, Walpurga was in full agreeance. This advisor person seemed to be in a position whose intimidation could be used against her, granting the possibility of turning more squads against them. Of course, they had to make sure they could do what they needed on their own first, lest they risk everything on a gamble. "I agree with Anippe. Considering the way this advisor seems to treat you, would it be safe to say that your squad isn't the only one that's had to endure rather appalling treatment? If you played it right, your losses and the methods used to cause them could add to that and create sympathizers. At the very least, getting more outside help to fill a few positions wouldn't be impossible." She added, working off of Anippe's last remark, suggesting not just looking to other squads, but possibly those outside the family that want to see it go down. Your enemy's enemy can be your friend when things are desperate, afterall. It would mean more time for the mages to do their part if they could manage something like that, but of course it was but a suggestion.

____________________________________________________________

CORE power left: 100% (Gun inoperable until this evening)

With: Ciel, Anippe and William, plus some boozy slob of a man and three of his friends.
                                          At the: Warehouse Meeting
                                          Feeling:
                                          Thinking (OOC):

Demonic Tactician

11,350 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
User Image
                                                User Image
                                                User Image

Arietta was taken aback a little when Arancia suddenly hugged her. She chuckled and stroke the girl's head gently. Her eyes, from the blonde that embraced her, moved towards Pan at her question, smiling bitterly.

"Nothing much. Just recalling a lot of things since Venice is a very memorable place for me. You can say its my hometown."

The city, for Arietta, was filled with both pleasant and unpleasant memories. Too many to be simply forgotten. Remembering something....

"Like how I would preform some sleight-of-hand tricks to distract people while I'm actually stealing from their pockets or I do the distraction while the others would do the stealing."

The belle told them with a nonchalant expression with a smile and a hint of pride in her voice. It was one of the setups her and the other came up with once Arietta learned these tricks from some magicians she often find herself chattering with. Her appearance was eyecatching to begin with.

"Speaking of stealing..." Arietta smiled teasingly, "I still remember how Pan utterly failed doing that at Milan."

She chuckled at that memory. Pan was really experience at stealing that it rouse the impulse in Arietta to teach her how to do it that time; a very memorable time in more ways that one. However, her train of thoughts ended up at a rather bad place in her mind, remembering those thoughts of Pan had for her during the time at Pompeii. She had to admit, it was partially her fault for her unfair hatred for "that" family. Shaking her head...

"Anyhow, how about I tour you guys around"

(O.O.C.: Current look : link. )
XXXXLUCIAN. LORENZO

User Image
xxxxxIɴᴛᴇʟ
xxxxxxxxI'm at/on/in the Naples Warehouse.xxxxI'm feeling calm. xxxxI'm with Stella & Mage members.

xxxxx
                                            Lucian chuckled lightly toward Walpurga's reply as he turned away "Then I'll be looking forward to my twenty something to life coma." He remarked in a snide tone before taking another swig of wine and tossing back into the iced bucket. His attention was then brought over to the dark-skinned woman as she spoke of her theory, he took the chance to light up another cigarette. He hummed for a little bit after her explanation of her theory. It was relatively easy to understand and it made a fair bit of sense, he inhaled the smoke and exhaled shortly after, looking as though he were ready to speak, but Walpurga had added onto the lady' explanation, also something that understandable, however before replying, he took a glance toward Stella with a friendly smile and intent, also clearly looking to offend someone in that group of three "Stella, don't pay mind to that overused puttana. Keep to yourself." He spoke calmly, sounding as though he were actually paying attention to their conversation. He emphasized a little on 'puttana', too. He then glanced back toward the woman who made a very persuasive theory, his smile disappearing soon after "Pepe. That's what they call you, isn't it? Well, to say the least, it may as very well been Salai who was controlling the Jiangshi, out of the many years Nero has served alongside her, he hasn't gotten a glimpse at her rave, so if this were to be her rave, then it would prove to be invaluable information. However, the Phantom Troupe wouldn't be out of the question, either, with our current position, and the visits we've been paid, it would not be surprising if they were the reason that Nero is missing and that attack was launched on our headquarters. If their plan is to rat out the traitors, then they aren't too far from it. Our defenses have been crippled, another attack would most likely result in the end of this Rebellion." He explained before his eyes turned over to Walpurga again, he let out a quiet sigh, a puff of smoke following his breath.

He closed his eyes as he tilted his head backward as he readied another reply "There are definitely those who are enduring the same treatment, and I'm sure this may be an opportunity to gain new allies, however with the mafia keeping track of nearly all of our movements, it would restrict our movement. I'm lucky that I managed to escape watch and get here, today. If we had an outside contact, we could help this situation flow a little smoother. Just like pooping when you're squatting, instead of sitting down. It eases a lot more when you push." He explained before shifting his seating to position to get a little more comfortable, seemingly making his last remark extremely casual.

it'smyooc ┋┋┋ Puttana = Harlot/Whore
A P H R O D I T E

User Image

Made in Time

"Your time..."
<<-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------&>
His words, though they shouldn't, tempted her. But she knew that she shouldn't
hinder Ren by keeping him in bed all morning, so she decided that she should also get
ready for the day. Ren probably had nothing to worry about. Even if the conception was
successful, it would be a long time before she would be unable to fight effectively. Plus...
Even her master Dione was able to fight at least decently when she was with child. So, if
she could do it, then she can do it as well.

"I understand, Ren-kun."
She nodded to him before he left.
The maid thought that she should also get herself cleaned up. There was still some
leftovers in there...
After a bit of time, Aphrodite joined Ren in the shower, telling him she was coming in.
Since the shower was big enough for at
least two people, she thought it was a good idea for them to get cleaned up together since
it was make their day faster.
Normally, she wouldn't have done this, but things have changed after just two days. She thought
this would be okay...
"Ren-kun!"
She smiled as she closed the shower door behind her. Her hair was down and her braids were
undone. She looked a little different, like yesterday.
"Would you like me to scrub you?"

<<-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------&>
"...is mine!"

Raver Data
Thoughts: ....
With:

- 2 0 T H - C E N T U R Y - G I R L

Shomaruki
Shomaruki
User Image

William Heiderich

xx I am the xxxxxx V O I D xxxxxx walker

The feeling on his hand being taken hadn't gone unnoticed. The feeling of skittishness seemingly returning towards his childhood friend. He could feel the hand holding him was shaking, what reason did she have to be scared for? It was yet another puzzling question in which the mage would have answered later, but for now. His full attention once again returned to his Egyptian friend as she seemed to acknowledge that he spoke to her. Though her initial reaction was...rather unsettling to say the least. She gave him a glare that practically screamed of murder and blood which caused William to assume that she was rather unhappy. He was about to question further when her expression slowly began to change into what he took as a rather mischievous smile.

She began speaking back to him softly in her own language as her fingers softly touched his chin. This act in itself seemed to trigger in William's mind that Anippe was back to her old composure, though he could still feel something was a little off. Especially when her fingers began trailing down his body as she spoke more about what would happen later in the Arabic language and then stopped when her fingers had reached the starting point of his pants. Upon normal circumstance the blonde mage would have easily played back with his dark-skinned friend but that is when he noticed her gaze turn towards Stella. It filled his crimson eyes with wonder as she began speaking softly in a language that the Englishwoman would understand.

She spoke of where his hands had been and where his hands would be later. It all seemed to click in his mind then as she leaned back into her seat after the comment but before he could offer any comment of his own she began speaking once again towards the meeting. It seemed as if William would have to hold a conversation with Anippe after this little meeting as well. But for now he would let what she did go with silence, that wasn't exactly what he would call playing nice as she promised she would. As Anippe finished her theory it was Walpurga who was once again next to speak, but she spoke about something else first which caused William to chuckle loudly as he leaned back in his chair.

Walpurga found it worthwhile to actually give the fool a response towards his jail bait comment. He was sure that she would have ignored it but instead she offered him a threat. It was rare to see her threaten someone to such an extent, William hadn't even received a threat towards his own flirtations yet. Walpurga's secondary statement did nothing but agree with Anippe's own and then complimented it with strategy. It was always interesting to see what could happen when she put that big brain of her's into action."Both flowers are as crafty and adorable as always." He spoke in his usual playful tone as he completely ignored Lucian's own remarks towards Walpurga's statement. Though it wouldn't seem that William would be ignoring the Italian for long.

The first and most obvious thing was that the man had called Anippe something rather unsavory. This caused a smirk to form upon William's features and his crimson eyes to actually turn in Lucian's direction. The man's second mistake was the hidden tone he had taken up with Stella, of course it sounded friendly and reassuring. But he did nothing but speak to her as if she were an underling. Though William did find something unfair, that they were speaking Italian when to him it was more than obvious with the way she used other languages that Stella was not adept in the language of this country. William's eyes shifted around slightly looking from Stella to Anippe and then finally falling once more upon Lucian after he had finished speaking completely.

It seemed with the way the man was creepily pulling information on everyone he wanted to play a game. People who knew William long enough knew that he hated to be bored and given enough line would take bait, this was one of those moment. William's eyes seemed to light up with energy as he offered Stella a friendly smile of his own. He then took the hand she had been holding and playfully ruffled the top of her head as he used to do when they were both children. Then his crimson eyes drifted over to Lucian's direction followed by an extremely entertained smile which showed the white of his teeth, "Your group seems to be in a rather dire situation, commoner." He spoke in the English language so that Stella would no longer feel left out.

The blonde mage stood from his seat and held his arms up to stretch. He was tired of sitting down and decide that it was time to actually participate, though his reasons for participation were far different from the others. Keeping his crimson gaze focused Lucian he walked around Stella's seat for a moment keeping his hand placed on her head as to ruffle her hair a bit more, "So far all I have heard from you aside from some useful information is that your group is doing nothing but facing problems. Useless, is what your saying." He passed the chair he had been sitting in and went behind Anippe's seat, his fingers trailing her cheek as he walked around and playfully sat along the arm of her chair. Allowing his left arm to wrap around her shoulders as his right hand was placed over Anippe's as he childishly took the empty wine glass from her possession and eyed it. "I wonder, how many successful things has your group actually accomplished in your Rebellion?" He asked as he continued to use the English language which he figured was the common language for everyone present. He removed himself from the arm of Anippe's chair as he slipped his left hand into his pocket, he kept her empty wine glass of course.

His next stop along the line as he went up was Walpurga's seat. He offered her an amused smile as he simply leaned against the back of her seat. "Your little information game is rather entertaining, mind doing me next?" The blonde male asked in a childish tone as he playfully twirled a bit of Walpurga's hair, she was sure to complain. "Nice dress." He turned towards the head of the table in which Ciel sat as he strode towards her but did nothing but sit on the part of the table next to her. William pulled his left hand up from his pocket and held it towards Lucian in a playful manner as if he was showing him there was nothing in his hand. Then reaching playfully under Ciel's armpit past her rather large melons as if he were about to pull something out. The bottle Lucian had tossed into the ice bucket in front of him began to wiggle softly before being pulled into the ice. All of a sudden pulling it seemingly from Ciel's robes William held the about half drunk wine bottle Lucian had been drinking from.

Placing Anippe's glass on the table William poured himself some of the wine. "Allow me to correct you on an aspect of this conversation. I suppose it is my fault after all that a commoner in your position is stressed, aside from the fact that my current view of your squad is...sub-par." Raising the wine glass softly he rose from his current spot and simply stood on Ciel's right side as he took a small sip of wine from the glass. "Nero was not taken by the Phantom squad, nor was he taken by this Salai. I took Nero." Crimson eyes held a rather entertained expression, he hadn't been very active in the conversation since it didn't provide that much fun to be had. Though now that he was beginning to take an involved stance it was obvious that William had a flare for the dramatic. "I wonder how this little Rebellion has even last so long. Ciel, I think we need to take a more active approach to this whole situation. I would hate to have another meeting and have to deal with the commoner's complaints." William hadn't provided much towards the current conversation topic, he had opinions but he found no reason to voice them yet. Active doesn't always mean helpful.

The Where ::

Naples Warehouses - Meeting Place

The Who ::

A drunk (Lucian), Ciel, Anippe, Walpurga, Stella.

The High Priestess

User Image

Ciel payed no heed to Lucian's other comments, but the lack of information on Salai made
her rather disappointed. But she took in his words, though she already knew the crisis that
he had in his current situation. She was contemplating deeply, ignoring Lucian's poop comparison. It was that time when William began to make attention. She only observed William has he made strides towards her, performing a trick using his power and pulling something out from between her arm.

"Oh yes, I almost forgot to mention that, Sir William.

As you see, Co-Captain, we have your LEADER. I was observing him and he was in great DANGER. So, for the benefit of our alliance, I had William save him. I would say you
and your men owe us a great DEAL.
"
She smiled pleasantly.

"I do agree with you, Sir WILLIAM. I've been planning to increase our presence for some time
now
."
With a slight nod, her eyes still remain closed as if she wasn't looking at anyone, yet
it seems she was able to notice everyone.

"We must become a big enough threat to the Boss that she herself will have to come and and
deal with US. And...
It seems Captain Nero also agrees with ME.
"
Ciel smiles with a little twist at the end of her holy expression. Her soft-spoken words that
sounded gentle were made ominous.
Arancia/Jovana/Pan/

User Image

Liberta Fiori

"Don't..."
That little reminder about her past made Pan express a shy expression, her hand
rubbing her neck.
"Eheheh... Yeah. I remember that too..."
That slight expression... Jovana became interested. Telling Nicci that she plans to go with Arry,
she walks a bit farther away to join Arietta.
Arancia frowned a little as she heard Arry tell her about touring them.
"But Arry, Nicci is already giving us a tour..."
The blonde said. She had been enjoying herself with the others today. But she was rather
confused if she would follow Arry or Nicci.
"If it's fine, I'd like to see the Venice that Arietta remembers."
Jovana cuts in.
"I assume it would be interesting."
Her face was as composed as always as she spoke to the fake-blonde. She wondered by
Arry was still wearing the disguise now that they were home-free.
"I'll go too."
Pan joins in. She was smiling, interested to see the places that Arry went in her childhood.
She wanted to know more about her older sister, so this was only a natural thing for her to do.
Arancia unlatches herself from Arry.
"I'm a bit tired... Arry, can me and Nicci stay behind?"

"lose your way!"

Raver Data
Thoughts:
With:

21ST - C E N T U R Y - G I R L S
Stella Margatroid

User Image

The dark-skinned woman tries to get her attention again in an irritating way.
She annoys her because she becomes rather touchy again. Why was she so familiar with William? Why does William acknowledge her so much? Isn't she just his servant? A pout found its way to her face, but he quickly disappeared once her commanding leader addressed her. Lucian, a man she's known for a bit, seemed to be saying something to her. He was very friendly, so she didn't feel scared if he was reprimanding her or something like that. She she listened, she only nodded shyly to her commander's words. She payed attention to the meeting, William, and herself. That should be enough...
However, it seems William had something to say something. The blonde man ruffled her hair in
a nostalgic way, treating her in a childish way. Though, she liked it as she closed her eyes
in a reaction to his gentle hair ruffling, like a little puppy. Then, her best friend began to talk
in English, addressing her leader in English. But why was that? She thought that Lucian wasn't proficient in English, so wasn't William going to make things confusing? But because of his approach, she was able to understand a bit of what they were talking about. William stood up. To Stella, she wondered if he was up to something mischievous or something like that. Her head is ruffled again, making her smile and laugh slightly in a cheery way.
Then she observed her friend walk through the table, speaking as he did so. But he he spoke...
Her spirits fell. She began to understand the meeting. She felt every word of insulting truth from William.

He said useless...

Did William know what he was saying?
His words reminded her of yesterday night. The feelings of being useless and a failure.
Unable to succeed, the results were literally scarring.
Her smile slowly turned into a frown, her gaze looking down at her feet. The wound on her shoulder still felt so fresh that she was still able to recall the sensation of being coldly stabbed and strangled without mercy. And William's comments only worsened her feeling.
She bit down her lower lip as an expression of morbid depression formed.

Stella only kept quiet as a flood of hurtful toxic seeped into her heart.

High-functioning Lover

User ImageUser Image

Company: Ribellione Members, Will, Ciel, and Walpurga
Thoughts: This meeting has been pointless.
OpenOasisCenter:

Anippe was happy to hear that Walpurga was able to properly follow her theory. Not that she had thought she said it incorrectly, but it was good that she was able to get someone else so easily on the same wavelength. It was reassuring and it definitely showed that Anippe had been paying attention to the conversation despite the few distractions she had here and there. Of course she wasn't entirely too thrilled with Lucian's comment about her. He knew nothing about her lifestyle and while it might be a tad bit flirtatious on the surface she was certainly not a puttana as he put it. The insult did not sit with her kindly actually she was so angry that water had actually begun to appear at her feet even though her facial expression did not seem to change from its currently bored looking state. Just as she was about to say something to him Will's mood seemed to shift. No, it definitely shifted, she knew it shifted. This did not calm her down very much though the water still circulated around her feet as she ran through the many ways in which she thought of how to respond to the rude Italian man who now all of a sudden wanted to sober up. It was only slightly comforting to have Will sitting on the arm of her chair and as he took her wine glass she frowned slightly but then sat back and decided it might be best if she didn't have glass in her hand when she decided to tell the Italian man what was on her mind. However; from the sounds of what Will was saying she might not need to say anything at all. His words were blunt, harsh, and extremely condescending in the sense he was referring to the man before them as a mere commoner. Even better his words of calling the entire organization useless as a whole so far seemed to make Stella feel bad. It was a bonus bit of delight to say the least.

Once Will had finished and had seemed to glance to Ciel to propose a more active approach she slowly stood up and stretched," What good are they to us anyway? After all they have no people and he seems not interested in taking back his comrade." Turning to look at Ciel, Anippe then continued," Furthermore, what successful mission have they acted out during our alliance? They have been nothing but a hindrance to us it would seem. Dead weight." Looking over her shoulder back to Lucian she then added,"With no men, very little information, little resources, and the only competent person their group seeming to be their leader Nero who is in our possession....I see no need for a drunken old man and..." Looking over to the moping Stella she said," A girl who doesn't seem to be able to speak Italian in Italy or be an efficient and useful asset to the team." Stretching once more she then slowly made her way over to Ciel's left hand side before then tilting her head to the side and looking right at Lucian," At this rate, my suggestion would be that you start looking for a new day job." At this point she was about ready to throw a ball of water at him, but she held herself back for a bit longer.

XXXXLUCIAN. LORENZO

User Image
xxxxxIɴᴛᴇʟ

xxxxx
                                            Lucian grinned toward the comment of 'commoner' from the blonde. He quietly chuckled under his breath as he allowed all three of the Mage' speak toward him in a condescending manner, however as they continued to speak, it just seemed to make something ease on Lucian's mind. A small genuine smile creeping to his face, he tilted his head as he stood up. He stayed quiet as he allowed them to speak, grabbing the bucket that had once had the bottle of wine, seemingly look as unfazed as ever. Lucian cupped a small amount of melted water inside the bucket and splashed it onto his face, as Ciel and Anippe finished their responses, Lucian had a slightly more gentler face, looking less aggressive. He begun to laugh heartily as he scratched the back of his head "So, that little brat was with you guys all this time?! Hoo, I worried for nothing!" He spoke in a light-hearted tone, seemingly toward himself before loosening his tie a little, a seemingly ferocious grin came to as he turned to William, his RAVE even flickering once or twice, looking like it wanted to come out and play "The reason this Rebellion has surfaced to this degree is because people like you underestimate us." He spoke in fluent English toward William, Lucian begun pacing back and forth in a laid-back speed, he rubbed his chin as he continued to pace back and forth "William Heiderich, born in Turkey to a noble family full of mages. You're not as interesting as the Daughter of the Niles over there, so I didn't go into too much detail with you." He spoke in a rather uninterested tone, yet still suited with a small calm smile.

"This Rebellion has accomplished enough to be called a Rebellion. However, you wouldn't know anything about accomplishments, so I wouldn't expect a pompous noble c** stain like yourself to understand, Sir William." He said as he turned toward William and mockingly bowed to the man, that was when his attention was brought to Anippe "No one went out of their way to ask the mages to do anything for us. If anything, having to mislead the family from finding any possible connections between us was probably the dead weight you people carry. I never once said I was not interested in not taking Bart and Nene back, I could have very well attacked if it were another group and taken them back. However, Nene has given me enough to trust you Mages to allow you to keep him." He spoke in an extremely calm and cool tone, his pacing slowly stopped as he approached the table and placed both his hands onto the table with a grin "The only way you're going to become a big enough threat to the boss is to have an informant, besides us, how many of your contacts in Italy are bested by the ones that once worked directly with your enemy? Jack the Ripper and Salai could very well be the ones who'd help the lot of you reach the end of your days. Even with F-cups over there." He said, gesturing over to Ciel for a moment, clearly taking a shot to her breast size. He sneakily grinned as he stared at no one in particular.

"You're in the territory of your enemy, it'd be a good choice to keep on the low until you find the enemies vital point. However, thanks to our intel, that's where our goals coincide. The bosses daughter. Which parent doesn't inherit a never-ending love for their children?" He said with a small grin as his eyes begun travelling between all four members of the mage organization "As much as a failure as we seem to your organization, we're the only ones that have stepped up to the family. We're as good as it gets, deal with it. As far as this drunken old man goes.. I'm probably the one with the most knowledge about how the Yggdmillennio family works in this room, next to Nero. The rest of you better get off your high horses since I can easily cause you as much trouble as you've caused us." He spoke in a slightly more eerie and serious tone. Every line he spoke was delivered in fluent English with a tip of an Canadian accent.

it'smyooc ┋┋┋

Demonic Tactician

11,350 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
User Image
                                                User Image
                                                User Image

"I see..."

Arietta's expression was that of someone who understood and smiled at Arancia. She was going to ask a question or two about their tour, if it was fun or anything of that sort but Jovana spoke up before she could. The belle cannot help but wryly smile. Jovana and Pan showed interest at how she saw Venice. Sure it was interesting but for a completely different reason.

"Well... I hope I don't disappoint you guys."

Her eyes of blue gaze gone to Arancia. Her hand moved on its own and stroke the blonde's head, smiling at her. She found petting Arancia rather addictive. She was like a small animal that should be doted or so one of Arietta's views over the blonde girl.

"Sure and I think Io would be happy to have people there with him."

She told the girl, her eyes also drifted to Nicarete, smiling at him also. In a way, she was also thanking him for taking the girls out. As she was about to lead Pan and Jovana for her own version of the tour around the City of Water, Arietta remembered something.

"Oh. Arancia and Nicarete. Can you go buy something for Io? A pizza at Arte della Pizza he says."

Io did mentioned something like that to her before she went out to walk. Arietta cannot understand what was going on his mind but he was adamant about it. Not to mention he didn't said anything like the toppings and such.

(O.O.C.: Current look : link. )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces