Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

M&Ms or Skittles?

M&Ms 0.58333333333333 58.3% [ 14 ]
Skittles 0.41666666666667 41.7% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

Shy Smoker

Please note this is for anyone who wants to really just type, be random, psycho, or anything really.

Rules:

-No God-Modding and No Cybering
-Semi-Lit (Proper grammar, third person, etc.)
-No excessive cussing
-At least three sentences a post
-There is no plot (Which means you can create one or many)
-I want this to be a random, yet psycho forum. emotion_awesome
-I guess if there's a need for a 'Profile' just make a skelly yourself
-If there's anything else I'll add them later

Setting:

The city is known as Daemonicus Caelo and the year is 2501

User Image

{{Above image is simply a reference}}

Shy Smoker

User Image
Şαџіг Fгєα

"Oh hell no!" The young fifteen year old shouted as she began running down an alley as two huge crazy buff dudes began chasing her. Apparently at some unknown point in time she had offended them. What reason, she had no idea. Whatever it was apparently they wanted to kill her. They kept yelling profanities at her until she was cornered at a dead end.

"I really don't want to hurt you!" Sayir groaned in annoyance as she had her back against a wall. The two simply laughed at her. Which caused her to twitch in anger. After insulting the young girl further by calling her a weak pathetic egghead she suddenly leaped in the air and had kicked one of the guys in the face knocking him to the ground. The other deciding to try to help his friend had grabbed the girl by her neck and hoisted her into the air, but was met with her heel digging into his stomach.

Quotable Hunter

3,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
A L I Z B A D

Old man, look at my life,
I'm a lot like you were

OoC:

A mere two minutes passed when Alizbad was riding a tram shuttle. She stepped out of the shuttle to see that she was in the city of Daemonicus Caelo, there were lights and several signs advertising various products. She was intrigued by each, and looked at the people who passed by. Upon her shoulder was her bow, and on her back was a quiver filled with arrows. The bow's appearance was because of the Penobscot natives of Maine, Alizbad was of Penobscot heritage, her name was their form of the name 'Elizabeth'. All of a sudden, she was surrounded by three men, not too buff, but strong enough to knock someone down. She remained calm and tried to reason with them. It failed and only resulted in her trying to fight back to no appeal. Alizbad was only good at using her bow, not too good with hand to hand combat.

Shy Smoker

User Image
Şαџіг Fгєα

It was about ten or fifteen later, the two males were laid sprawled on top of each other with blood running down their noses. Sayir didn't fare much better. She had blood on her knuckles and a bloodied nose as she wiped it off with the sleeve of her jacket.

"I told ya I didn't want to hurt ya!" She stated before stomping off to out of the alleyway and back into the busy streets of Daemonicus. It was maybe late afternoon, but she wasn't sure. Besides, she just wanted to get home and take a bubble bath. Then she would head out again for some dinner. Since more than likely her brother would be knocked out asleep with a girl, a guy or even both in the bed with him. Yawning loudly she kept having to wipe her nose every few seconds. Actually it wasn't too long before she came to another fight between three guys and a girl.

"What's with all the fights today?" Sayir muttered before jumping onto one of the male's backs and began yanking on his hair.

Quotable Hunter

3,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
A L I Z B A D

I'm a lot like you were

OoC:

Alizbad felt one of the men coming from behind, her right hoof slipped from the concrete ground and greeted the crotch of the man from behind. He shouted in agony and grabbed his crotch before collapsing to the ground, writhing and whimpering in pain. Another man seemed to be mounted by a female who was pulling his hair, he was shouting profanity at the girl and trying to get her off. Alizbad nocked an arrow on her bow, pulled to her anchor point and released, the arrow was free to fly. The arrow plunged itself into the man's chest, he stopped thrashing and held his wound, Alizbad repeated the same process and hit the opposite side. Her target fell to the ground, being asphyxiated by his wounds. The last of the men, he was outraged by his homies being dropped, and charged at Alizbad.

Nyaakin's Waifu

Bashful Mage

4,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
User Image

We'll sacrifice the son of Heaven
Man's greatest glimpse of Fire red
Oh how they're lost in their prayers of our greatest god
Let me sleep, please! I am a man, half-human

Slowly Alastair had emerged out of the depths of a rather modern church, the priests were putting their hands together praying and he knew that nothing would come of it. The other people were disgusted by his appearance because of his strange looking face and right hand the looked like he had his veins growing out of him. They sealed the doors but Alastair was going to get out no matter what the priests had told him, he had covered his body in a leather black hood and it had covered most of his face and hair, his hair was too long, going down to his knees and he appeared to be almost under eight feet tall, taller than most of the people in the church. His wings stretched out largely within the church, although they had veins growing out of his feathered like wings as well. Much to his surprise he was greeted by one of the priests who hadn't talked to him for a week. They were embarrassed by his appearance since the first day he came out of the crypt they were expecting something beautiful, like a female. Alastair knew that if he stayed here he would be used by the priests and scientist in their on going experiment to create a perfect being. He didn't care about being hunted down by soldiers or any sort of experiment since this was a rather big city full of people who were of different races.

With one breath of his lungs Alastair sighed a little and then slowly walked away from the stupid priests who thought that they could control him. Slowly Alastair sneaked down towards the hallway as he saw an open window and jumped out landing on the ground of the city, he brushed himself off and then slowly walked down the street. He could see some sort of gang riot not quite far from where he was, a female with a bow being attacked. He slowly stared towards the man and then put him in a bind where he couldn't move. The man had dropped to the floor before attacking the female. Slowly he turned his body and walked down towards an alleyway. He didn't want to attract too much attention to himself but that didn't really help how tall he was. He was ready to find some place to stay and lay low so he would be noticed by anyone else.

I am tired as heart and person weaken
On the name of God I will not crack! Can you hear them?
God! I will not crack. Can you hear them?

Where: The Holy Church
Feeling: Calm and devious
Translation: N/A
OOC:

Shy Smoker

User Image
Şαџіг Fгєα

The guy she had jumped on was less than enthusiastic about having her on his back. He yelled and screamed and tried a numerous amount of times to knock her off. All to no avail. Suddenly though he had stopped struggling when the other girl had shot him with an arrow. After jumping off his back just as he was going to fall backwards, Sayir watched as a couple of the other males were hit as well. However, the lead wasn't too happy to have seen his underlings go down and even charged the anthro. Before Sayir could move the man suddenly seemed to freeze before dropping to the ground. She was surprised and looked around in time to see a rather tall hooded figure make entrance into a nearby alleyway. Instead of immediately following after whoever it was, she had turned her attention to the other.

"You okay?" She asked wiping her nose off once again before looking back towards the alley.

Beloved Lunatic

Xao Lin

Xao Lin smirked as he leaned back in his leather cushioned chair, it wheezing with tension as he kicked his feet up. The desk in front of him was littered with papers, files, and a spilled over container of pens. The office was pretty big, glass surrounded it, the walls were basically windows and mirrors, even the stairs were a reflective glass. Behind the desk, in front of Xao Lin, was a large plush couch, something that was used to relax in after a tiring day of work. But today, there was no time for rest. Oh no. Today was a time for tension and fear. There was a man, his face covered in bumps and bruises from a good ol' beating for answers. He was shaking with fear. He should, Xao and his boys weren't people to be taken lightly.

"Hn... Seems he doesn't know anything." He purred, his voice deep and quite cunning. Xao kicked away from the desk as the chair swiveled away and the tall dark haired man stood. His lackeys shifting, reading to follow their leader anywhere. "He's no use to us then." He breathed then walked to the windows outlooking the city. "We'll just have to keep looking until we find what we're looking for."

With that, he turned around and walked out of the office, his men following him and leaving the frightened man tied up on the couch. As they walked out, police were already arriving, their sirens blaring as they would hide behind their doors and point their guns waiting for the gang to exit. But guns couldn't touch Xao Lin, he was special in a way that made him a public enemy number one.

The doors burst open, yet no one touched them. As they swung open, gunshots fired at it expecting to hit something, yet expecting it was all just a hoax, again.

Quotable Hunter

3,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
A L I Z B A D

I'm a lot like you were

OoC:

Alizbad looked at the teen and replied "Yes I am..." a hint of her heavy Penobscot accent sweetened her speech. She then added "Thank you for the assistance, I usually don't do good at hand to hand combat, however, my accuracy with a bow makes up for it. I wonder how the hooded one incapacitated the leader." she was pleased to see assistance, but it happened to her quite often, so she was used to it. Alizbad was very smart and honest to admit her flaws and benefits. She, too, was curious about the hooded figure.

Shy Smoker

User Image
Şαџіг Fгєα

The woman's voice held an accent that was unfamiliar to her. Perhaps she could ask her brother about it. He was an expert when it came to certain things, but not everything. When she explained she was fine and thanked Sayir, the girl simply smiled. It was obvious that she was as curious about the hooded figure as well. She wondered where he had even came from. It had to have been from one of the nearby buildings, but she wasn't sure. A bit of a pout appeared on her features before it was replaced by a grin.

"That's a good question...I'm Sayir by the way." She said as she stuffed her hands into her pockets. For a moment she contemplated on seeing if she could catch up to the figure. She figured he couldn't have gotten that far. Besides from all she knew the other girl probably had to be going. Though when the sound of gunshots echoed from somewhere she became just as curious about that noise.

Quotable Hunter

3,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
A L I Z B A D

I'm a lot like you were

OoC:

"It's nice to meet you, my name is Alizbad." Alizbad became interested in the gunshots as well, but after the three men attacking, she didn't truly want anything to do with them. She walked off into the streets once more. Before continuing, she looked back to Sayir and said "If you ever need me for anything, come find me." she continued forward into the city. Her bow was indeed going to be her only line of defense for when issues arise such as that one.

Adventuring Smoker

11,075 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Clambake 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image
                                                                                          I guess I'm a coward just waiting like this
                                                                                                  *会いたいのに (this is) そんな時

But you know, in truth I'm suffering and feeling weak
                                                                                                  *会いたいのに (what i) 電話が鳴る・・・

But, I still believe I'm waiting for you
                                                                                                  *会いたいのに (tell myself) 言い聞かせて・・・

( ごまかしても スキ スキ
                                                                                          忘れようとしても
                                                                                          スキ スキ スキ
                                                                                          )

Naomi could feel them watching her, following her every move, like a hawk who cirlce their pray. The four men lacked tactic in Naomi's opinion, because she caught on very quickly to what they were doing. They were trying to trap her,and "trying" meaning, they were doing a very lame attempt. Naomi let out a very long yawn and turned down an alley. They followed just as planned. She streched and heard the sound of guns being load and pointed at her. "Oh' no. I have been surrounded, please someone come help." she mocked a helpless person. The men grunted and she remained with her back turned to them. From the reflection of a trash can, she could see the four men clearly. From right to left, they seemed to get larger, but not much more intimdating.

"It's lie they're not even trying anymore..." she grummbled under her breath. One of them asked nervously, "What did you say?" and stood more alert, his gun twitching in his hand. "Oh' nothing. Just that I don't believe your going to shoot me. I mean if you want to live. I let you have a five second head start to take off running, or else I'll turn around and knock you out so hard, that your going to forget this day even happend." she smiled and watched from the reflection as each man glanced at the other. "Five...Four...Three....Two..." The men panicked, sweat clearly running down their foreheads.

Naomi didn't wait until one to move. It was kind of her thing, if she ever got to one... well the situation must be bad. She pulled up their weapons charts on her glasses and shut them all down. 'Big mistake boys, you don't fight technology with technology- especially if one knows how to use it better than the other,' she thought. Then she turned around to the sound of triggers clicking. They all through their guns down and she smiled, "Now boys, let's play."

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

██ ██ AS LONG AS I'M NOT THE LAST ONE LEFT.

Adventuring Smoker

11,075 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Clambake 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image

██ JUST » SYNC⤵ MY TEA
                                          ════════════════════════
                                                  ✖ I'M FEELING VERY IFFY AND ITS ALL YOUR FAULT.

★ »Claire, Also known as Project 9, moved along the streets with a dancers grace. She had on a scary smile and sang to herself, "They won't be taking me away, I say. They won't be taking me away. I've got on my smile, and pearly white dress. They won't take me away, I say..." She wanted nothing more, but to see the city, and now that she had, she had already lost intrest. Claire took no notice of the people who stared at her, or moved away from her, if fact she acted as if they weren't there. If there were people looking for her, she didn't care, she would deal with them when they were near her.

Claire had no purpose to be in the city, just for the fact she wanted to, and no one at the lab could stop her. If they had really wanted to, well then they had done a lousy job at it. She was free and she didn't want to go back yet, so she wouldn't. Claire was stopped by the sight of something in the window, and she glanced inside. It was a beautiful necklace, with a thin chain and a heart pendant. Smiling she said to her self, "I want it!" Smiling like a fool, she reached in, passing the glass as if it were water. Her hand snatched up the necklace and pulled out, with out setting off any alarms of alerting anyone she was there.

If it was unusual, Claire didn't know. It was as if she ws a child to the city, to everything. In the lab, she always got what she wanted, because the men in lab coats feared she would leave and her for that matter. Taking the necklace she looked at it in her hand and continued. It was then that she realized that she had to put it on. Slipping it on her hand, she wrapped it around her wrist, the pendant hung from her wrist and she smiled, pleased with herself. She wanted to find out more of the "boring" city.

Hardcore Muse

Screams break the silence
Waking from the dead of night
Vengence is boiling
He's returned to kill the light
Then when he's found who he's looking for
Listen in awe and you'll hear him

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Keyundra -Kiki- Cliffton

Yet another long day had come and went at the Full Moon boutique Kiki helped run with her family. The dark skinned beauty should have been long gone hours ago but instead she remained seated behind the counter hunched over the account books a frown furrowing her brow as she attempted to tally each column according to how her mother liked it. It was pretty useless though as Kiki was absolutely terrible with math and she would have asked her mother to do it herself were her mother not currently on a two week cruise with her father in the Caribbean, she of course couldn't fault her mother needing a vacation lord knew the woman needed it after raising six Lykae children all volatile in temper like their parents but on top of that her mother also poured her blood and sweat into this boutique. So it wasn't a matter of Kiki not wanting to do the job, no it was more along the lines of her inability to handle the business side of the business that irritated the young woman.
With a disgusted snort she tossed down the pen deciding she'd call her older brother Tyler tomorrow and have him go over the books she was done wasting her time tonight. Gradually unfurling herself from the stool she sat on she placed a hand against her aching lower back as she stood up and stretched for a minute, her head lulling from side to side as she worked out the kinks. Satisfied that she was now limber enough to move around without stumbling over herself she began the process of locking up the store for the night ensuring the back door was bolted closed and the trash had been taken out before she made her way back to the front of the store to grab her purse and coat. Slipping into the coat she dug around in her purse locating her cellphone she flipped it open to see if she had any messages, of course she had none what with having next to no social life these days. With a smile she slipped the phone back into her purse, shut down the computer on the desk, closed all the account books, and headed towards the door making sure to lock it behind herself as she stepped outside.

Once outside Kiki's stomach gave a low rumble of hunger reminding her that she had in fact worked through her lunch hour. This was the time of their busy season, yet another reason why Kiki was a little miffed at her mother for up and deciding she needed a vacation and placed her middle daughter in charge of the store rather than one of her other siblings.
Grimacing she patted a hand over her taut abdomen to quell the hunger she felt before turning in the direction of local diner she frequented most nights when she worked this late. Keeping her head down in an effort to remain anonymous and to avoid eye contact Kiki was still very much aware of the stares she received from men and women alike, she knew she was an attractive woman but it still made her mightily uncomfortable these second glances or blatant all out stares she had started receiving at the age of 14. Brushing aside her discomfort she hurried her pace until she was nearly a block away from the diner, slowing to a much steadier walk her stomach gave another low rumble of protest as she picked up the smells wafting from the chimney uptop the diner; her mouth instantly began to water.

Years spent in torment
Buried in a nameless grave
Now he has risen
Miracles would have to save
Those that the beast is looking for
Listen in awe and you'll hear him

Shy Smoker

User Image
Şαџіг Fгєα

"See ya around Alizbad." Sayir waved before heading in the opposite direction. Perhaps sometime later, she would run into her. For now it was perhaps time to at least get something to eat. She could stay out of her house for a week and her brother wouldn't even take notice. It was a funny thing really. It always seemed he only had getting well, anything in bed on his mind. Yet he worked at a local bar so he wasn't always lazying around. In her opinion though, him sitting on a stool and drinking wasn't working anyways. A loud yawn left her as she simply walked. Her nose had finally stopped bleeding though her sleeve was still smeared red from it. What made her stop walking somewhat was the sight of a few people staring at some girl. She was singing to herself so of course it was odd, but nothing worth staring at. A bit curious she walked up to where she was. What made her stop and nearly trip over herself was when she took a necklace from a store. Seriously, didn't she know that was stealing?! However, she continued on her way. No alarms had been set off which was just odd. About a moment later, Sayir had caught up to the girl.

"Uh...Hi there?" She said tilting her head a little bit. Sayir knew there was something different about the girl, but just couldn't place a finger on what it was as they were coming up to a diner of sorts.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff