Welcome to Gaia! ::

Levy Schweitzer's Partner

Hallowed Hunter

Time foooooor... A RANDOM DICE ROLL EVENT C:

- Take a ten-sided dice and roll once.
- The number you get will correspond to what your character will be in for
- Effects will last for 24-hours (RP-wise)
- Since I may be busy again for the next couple days, Karabella shall not participate (but Pusheen will)

2, 4 or 8
Your character ends up drinking the wrong thing and get terribly drunk.

3, 6 or 9
Your character breaks out in song (and loudly too) every few sentences.

7 or 5
Your character turns into the opposite gender.

1 or 10
Your characters remain sane and watch everyone else go crazy.

Precocious Nova

Nefarious Doll

Christian the Merciless

MidorPotente

Krylancelo Mooncrest

MidoriPotente rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)

The Homonculus
                  ---Oslert O' Paush---
                      ---Ruins: 2nd Floor. Oslert's Room---
User Image

Oslert's eyes opened. "What?:" He asked sleepily. He looked around confused. "Did...Did I fall asleep?" He asked. He looked around. It was night. He was in his bed but above the covers. It had been the cold that woke him up. He pushed himself from his bed and looked around. No one was nearby. "Did Master Pusheen leave?" He asked himself. He stood from his bed and stretched up. Oslert wasn't exactly sure how late it was, but it seemed as though no one was awake. No one accept for Oslert and it had seemed that he was not going to be getting to sleep anytime soon.

"My trial should be today. I know the princess would want me to rest, but I think I'm good for right now." Oslert found that he had done a bit of exploring around the ruins already and it just looked like a royal's castle that had been worn down by the test of time. He hadn't thought too much into it and honestly he was bored of walking its halls. Oslert found himself heading towards the exit of the ruins and out in no random direction. He had felt like he was heading towards the river, but the further he walked the colder it got.

His mind drew him into his mission. He had come with such a direct purpose and the more he thought about it the more he didn't realize why this was taking so long. He could see his quest was righteous and he could also see that Karabella had been hurt by the people of Rothrodin. However, pain was just a part of life. The people were suffering because of the plague, Karabella ignoring that plight because her feelings had been hurt just seemed... childish. It wasn't fair for Karabella to be treated the way she had been; Oslert didn't deny that, but people were dying. Was that really The Black Angel's true nature.

"She's your princess." Oslert verbalized. Oslert felt a very slight tinge of shame. Not from his feelings towards her, but because if she had heard his thoughts, there was a chance she'd refuse to help him and then his mission would be an utter failure. He thought about that too. His crush seemed completely dissolved. When he thought about her, he just thought of them as a princess and her servant. When they had been playing in the water during his second trial he had felt so strongly about wanting to be with her, but now... now he just didn't feel it.

Oslert had been willing to think on it further, but something cut off his train of thought. It had grown a bit colder and it made Oslert look up from his journey. The grass had very slightly began turning to snow. He was closer to Angel's Point. The warning Karabella had given him weeks ago rang through his head. "She doesn't want me hear." He told himself. He turned around to go the way he came and then his eyes caught something. It was further up in the more snowy part.

A hand?

Oslert turned on his heels and rushed towards the snow. He practically dove into the white fluff and reached down. "Hold on!" He cried. He pulled hard on the 'hand' and even as he was pulling he had realized his eyes were playing tricks on him. He pulled out a large brown root and looked at it despondently. The snow had soaked into his cloak and he could feel the cold wind much more now that his clothes were wet. Oslert sighed and threw the root away from him. He stood up and his expression dropped.

A crack...a shuffle...then his feet felt light.

Oslert fell through the snow and disappeared under the white. His back fell on something slick at an angle and the young man slid down an ice slide further deep into a cavern.

Attributes:

Attack:+30
Defense:0%
Life: 56/80
Heal:10%
Evade:+2
Spells
Cure: Available
Smash: Available
Esper Shot: Unavailable

OOC: Awww man! I accidentally rolled a D4 on my first post and rolled a 1 so I deleted that and rolled again and got a 10! Man. I wanted to do crazy stuff today.
Extra OOC: My post was getting a bit long, so I'm cutting it off here and will continue it after a bit.
(What happened here?)

Hallowed Hunter

MidoriPotente
(What happened here?)

(Have actually taken a hiatus from Gaia until the end of my finals, meaning somewhere in November. Am sorry u.u)
Karabella the Black Angel
MidoriPotente
(What happened here?)

(Have actually taken a hiatus from Gaia until the end of my finals, meaning somewhere in November. Am sorry u.u)

(I see...well alright then. Good luck on your finals!)

Hallowed Hunter

MidoriPotente
Karabella the Black Angel
MidoriPotente
(What happened here?)

(I see...well alright then. Good luck on your finals!)

(Thanks ; u ; maybe we'll start again in future)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff