Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Conversationalist

Full img->XX Chase E. Shade XX<-Dog form

Life gets messy sometimes
User ImageChase scarfed down the seconds and then slid the plate across the kitchen floor much like she had the first. Then went about sniffing the kitchen, trying to find any possible remnants of food that may have been left. Standing up to lean on the stove as she had before she licked the burners of the stove clean, along with the counter where the plates had been before trotting back into the main room of the inn and looking about. She was still hungry, or greedy, she could never tell the difference, but either way she wanted that other food.

She gave a running start before leaping onto the counter, but she was off on her judgement and as she snapped at the older brothers unattended food plate she slid across the counter top slapping into the wall behind the bar, just missing the shelves of alcohol before hitting the floor fairly hard. Of course that didn't put her out for long, and with a gambling sounds she got to her feet and trotted out from behind the bar acting as if nothing had happened what so ever.

Current Form`~ omen dog

Tipsy Bear

User Image

A tall, cloaked woman weaved through the sleepy townsfolk of the small town with her head down. She wasn't really the type to be in a place like this, but she had a mission for being there. She had a couple of demons to visit. This woman was not like any other woman of the world. Oh no, she was much different. First of all, she had dealings with demons. Why? Well, that was a reason she really didn't share with people. Second, she had a strange and strong magic within her that many could not comprehend. And third, she wasn't alone in the body of hers. Not only was there her human soul in the body, but also the corrupt, twisted soul of a demon. That said soul was what gave the woman her charm. As the woman walked by some of the townsfolk, some whispered about the strange aura that came about her. Claudia could hear the whispers and they caused a smirk to form on her face. It was always amusing to hear the humans talk about her. Even though they didn't know her actual name. Though there were many that knew the tale of the Witch of the Wilds that made a deal with a demon for immortality. At first, those stories were a warning, but as the years passed, it just became a bedtime story to scare the children into behaving. Not that Claudia cared. She liked it better with her being able to walk into a village without trying to be burnt at the stake.

The woman walked to the edge of town where the Drakos Tavern. Once she reached the door, the door just opened for her. She didn't touch the door at all. She stepped into the tavern, her boots clicked against the wooden floor. Once she was in the door, it closed behind her. She kept the hood of the cloak on before she looked up. As soon as she looked up, she saw a large dog sprint across the room and leap at one of the brothers. The dog ended up sliding across the counter, hitting the wall with a thud. Claudia scoffed before throwing the hood of the cloak back. “Dumb dog... This is why I prefer cats...” She said with a look of disgust on her face. Straightening her clothes she walked towards the brothers. They both knew who she was and most of the time they didn't look forward to a visit from her. The thought caused her to smirk. She wouldn't be too long, she had other business to attend to elsewhere. But first, she needed to speak with the brothers. Crossing her arms over her chest, she smiled at the two. “Long time no see, boys.” There was a look of pure amusement on her face as she stood before them. She always looked forward to visiting the brothers, even if they never felt the same.

In the same village where the Drakos Tavern was located, there was a petite girl with golden hair doing her chores for the morning around the house. With her being the eldest of her five siblings, she was the one that had to take care of them. Their mother was extremely ill and their father worked before the sun came up and long after it went down. With the mother of the family being sick, their eldest daughter, Gabriella was the one that did all the cooking, the cleaning, and the sewing of clothes. Even though Gabbi was often busy with caring for her family, she felt that she didn't do enough for them all and had recently heard that the local tavern had an opening for a house keeper. That was something she could do. It couldn't be too hard. Once food was on the table and her younger siblings were eating, Gabbi made her way back into the bedroom that her parents had where her mother was in bed. Gabbi had brought her mother a bowl of the porridge. “Mother?” She questioned. Her mother stirred before rolling over. Gabbi handed her the bowl an smiled. “I am going to the Drakos Tavern today. I am going to see if they'll give me the house keeping job I heard about.” Gabbi said as her mother started eating the porridge. She lowered the spoon an tilted her head to the side. “Gabbi, you don't need to do that... Your father makes plenty of coin.” Gabbi shook her head. “I want to, mother. I want to help more.” She said, straightening out her dress. “Gabbi, you do enough around here.” Her mother said. Gabbi shook her head. “It's fine mom. They might not even give it to me anyways.” She said, hoping to calm her mother down. Gabbi's mother sighed. “Alright, but please be careful. I've heard a lot of strange things about the brothers that own that place.” Gabbi nodded her head. “I will mom. I love you.” Gabbi said before leaving her mother to rest.

Gabbi said goodbye to her siblings and they all wished her good luck. She thanked them all before leaving the house and walking through the town. Gabbi purposely took her time walking to the tavern. Her mother wasn't the only one that had heard a few strange things about the brothers that owned the place. The thought of working for the two really did scare her, but she had to find work somewhere. Once she reached the tavern, she hesitated for a moment before opening the door and walking inside. Once inside, she found a tall woman, the brothers, and a very large dog. Gabbi looked around at the people before looking at the brothers. Biting her lip, she spoke up. “Excuse me, I've been told that there is an opening for a house keeper? I was wondering if perhaps I could take the position?” Gabbi asked with all the courage she could muster. Claudia looked at the small girl that walked into the tavern and sighed. What was a tiny little girl like this doing in a place like this? Claudia sighed. This was annoying.

ooc:: sorry for such a long post >< I'll introduce Anora later c:

User ImageChase had not even noticed the woman enter before her blunder, but soon after receiving the scent filled her nose, and an annoying voice entered her ears. The woman's voice was grating and sharp, nothing like the tones of a well mannered person at all. She could tell right away that the woman took great pride in being a pain, but that was the majority of people who 'preferred cats'. she looked the woman up and down, noting her smug demeanor and attempted aloof charm, it did not work well. As such Chase gave a simple growl and left it at that trotting along past the woman towards the door where another woman had entered soon after.

This woman, was meek and polite, at least for the moment, but of course anyone traveling so close to the first could be just as tainted. For now though, Chase was more than happy to give her a few probationary sniffs. Snapping at her hand lightly as well to grab her attention. the large black dog sized near one and a half great danes, and with her weathered fur, gleaming blue eyes, and muscular build, obviously found it a bit hard not to be taken in the context of a house pet. For now though she would like to be seen that way, free food and a place to sleep were nothing to scoff at. As well as the adoration of well adjusted people.

Current Form`~ omen dog

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image

xX Draven ~ Linet ~ Symond xX

Drákos Tavern

Draven sat at the bar about ready to munch on his meal when the dog that his brother just basically took in slid across the counter top and hit the wall. For a moment he stared at it as it fell off the counter and walked off as if nothing happened and the next moment he was eating his breakfast and looking over at his brother. “Anything that dog breaks here on out is coming out of your pay.” Symond looked at him. “I don’t even get-““Not anymore.” Symond grumbled a few incoherent words before he sat there smiling at his new dog and eating his food. The brothers were happy and content until they heard a voice from the door.

Symond stopped eating to look up when he saw who it was and grinned. “Look who it is brother, it’s Claudia.” Draven glanced up and leaned against the counter looking at the witch with a raised eyebrow. “Now what did we do to earn a visit from you Claudia?” Symond grinned before he looked around the woman a moment later to find another girl behind her. She was pretty he must admit.

“Symond…” He glanced back at the pair. “What we need a new house keeper.” Draven sighed as waved his brother off and left him to deal with the young woman inquiring about the job. “I think you can. My brother is picky about people working here.” He looked at his new dog and shrugged. “Also he is picky about animals as well.” He smiled lightly standing before and listening to the conversation between Claudia and Draven.

“My little brother is such a pain in the a** sometimes.” The older dragon muttered as he threw his fork down and looked at the witch that had arrived before the young woman that Symond was now talking too.

Tipsy Bear

User Image

Claudia glanced at the dog as it growled at her. She wasn't stupid and she knew this was no ordinary dog. It was far too big to be a normal dog. Claudia just scoffed at the dog, rolling her bright eyes. She returned her attention to the brothers as they realized that she was there. Claudia chuckled lightly. “Trust me, you boys have done plenty to earn a visit from me.” She said before leaving the door way and walking her way over to Draven. Claudia looked towards Symond as he spoke to the other girl. Claudia shrugged her shoulders. “That's what family is for. Thankfully mine all died long ago.” Claudia said before returning her attention to Draven. “Come, I need to speak to you.” She told him before making her way towards the kitchen in hopes that the two could get a little privacy.

Gabbi noticed the large dog and smiled at the creature. Gabbi had a soft spot for animals. “Hello.” She greeted the dog before offering her hand for the dog to sniff. She wasn't sure if she would be able to pet the dog, so she turned her attention to the brothers. At first it seemed like the other brother didn't like the idea of the house keeper. “Oh, if it isn't available, it's okay. I just thought that I would help out if I can.” Gabbi said, suddenly losing all the courage she had summoned to say why she was there in the first place. Gabbi tucked some hair behind her ear sheepishly, avoiding eye contact with the brother that was speaking to her. “I'm sorry to bother you.” She said softly, dropping her head. Now she felt stupid. Perhaps she had heard wrong from the town.

User ImageChase sniffed the girls hand for a long moment. Then, as the girl was busy loosing her cool Chase took her hand gently in mouth. She pulled the girl forward towards the younger brother Symond before letting her go and barking loudly at the man. Before circling the woman around a few times in her massive stride.

Chase was never good with words, even in her human form she sometimes struggled to come up with the right words, and her attention span forget it. But in her natural omen form, she found that normally her body could do the talking for her.

She wagged her tail a bit for good measure before going to sit on Symund's right side. Her head when seated came to Symunds stomach. So honestly between the two it might be even more imposing for the young lady.

Current Form`~ omen dog

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image

Drákos Tavern

Draven followed Claudia into the kitchen leaving his brother to deal with the animal and the girl looking for a job. He could trust him to do that at least. Stepping into the kitchen he looked at Claudia with his arm crossed wondering what she could have wanted to talk about. “So what can I do for you Claudia?” He questioned as he walked over to stand before her. “We have been staying out of trouble, at least I have so what could you possibly need my friend?” He questioned as he stared at the woman.

Symond chuckled shaking his head looking at the young woman. “You are perfectly fine, the job is still open.” He grinned at the dog as she or he pulled the young woman closer to over where Symond was standing. “But if you don’t want it anymore, I am sure anyone in the town would be happy to possibly take it.” He subconsciously started to pet the dog at his side. He was still a bit surprised that the dog stood at about his stomach. It was just so weird then again shape shifters can get a bit on the big side.

Tipsy Bear

User Image

Draven and Claudia reached the kitchen quickly and once they were far enough away from the other three, Claudia turned to look at him. Her long slender arms were tucked firmly in front of her chest. Claudia sighed softly before her demeanor became very serious. “I am in need of nothing from you. I just have a warning for you. I’ve heard whispers about a demon that has a dragon child in the demon community. I fear that other demons are starting to get wind of you precious Linet.” Claudia was one of the few others that actually knew about the baby dragon and even though she wasn’t the type to keep secrets, she kept this one because of how important that little dragon was to Draven. Even though Claudia wasn’t one to make friends, she would consider the brothers to be friends to her. Looking towards the door that led to the dragon’s room caused Claudia to sigh. “You know how demons are, if they hear that one demon has a dragon, than the rest of them will want one as well. Most likely they’ll think you have this dragon to become a more powerful demon.” Claudia said before taking a few steps to the side. The woman sighed. She usually loved being the bearer of bad news, but now wasn’t one of those times. Claudia turned towards Draven. “Don’t be surprised if demons start showing up at your doorstep.”

Gabbi was so flustered that she barely noticed the dog grab her hand and pull her towards the man. It was when she was just a few inches away from him that she realized it. Gabbi looked up at him as he spoke. She just stared at him for a moment, taking in the fact that he was so much taller than she was and that she felt extremely small. Gabbi swallowed the lump in her throat before taking a couple steps back. She fiddled with her skirt nervously. “I don’t want the job, I need it.” Gabbi said softly before returning her attention to him. It was then that she realized that the dog had sat itself down beside the man and it just got even more intimidating to her. This caused her to get even more nervous. She bit her lip before looking down at her skirt. She never was good at socializing with people. She blamed the fact that she had always been so shy. It had a tendency of allowing her to make a fool of herself. It then hit her that she hadn’t even introduced herself. Getting extremely flustered, she looked towards him. “I’m so sorry, I’m never this rude. I am Gabriella, but please call me Gabbi.” Now she felt stupid. She felt very stupid. She wanted to slap herself in the face for being this dumb, but she resisted the urge, not wanting to make a bigger fool of herself. She just needed to shut up and go hide.

User ImageChase barked at the girls timid spirit, before relaxing into being pet by the master Symund. She then after a moment nipped at the mans hand and walked off slowly. She didn't really have anything to do in this place. It was cramped and there were no wild animals about to case, so she would have to find some other ways to amuse herself. So she sauntered off towards the back of the inn. She looked about in some of the smaller rooms that were there. And accounting office with stacks of musty smelling paper, and then something strange caught her nose.

She shifted around and found a shut door, the smell was coming from there, and so she latched onto the door handle with her jaws and twisted the knob until it snapped open. Stairs led down into a dark basement, and the smell came flushing out with a rush of rather warm air. She slowly crept down the stairs until she reached the bottom.

Edit; The two Draven and Claudia had been in the kitchen right behind her. Luckily Omen Dogs and a sort of way about them. Despite being of considerable size, they often went un-noticed, a type of charm that came to them as an innate ability. It made people almost blind to her movements and noise, unless she wanted to be noticed. Magical camouflage that protected her, even from other magical beings direct perception unless they were avidly searching for her.

The basement was a store room, but something else lived here. Something strange, and mystical that she could not place her paw on. She searched about for a bit before rounding a stack of wine barrels and finding yet another door. She sniffed at the bottom of it for a moment, the smell was defiantly coming from inside, and she wanted to know what it was desperately. This door however was locked.

So with a quick shift she used her human form to pick the lock and then shifted back pushing through the door.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image

Drákos Tavern

Draven sighed as he was told demons have heard rumors about the baby dragon. "This isn't good." He muttered not realizing that the omen dog had snuck past them and headed down to the basement where Linet was at. "Do you know of a way to turn her into a human so she won't be found out right away?" He asked concerned for his daughter. If Demons learned of his little girl then things could get bad quickly and he would have to shed a bit of blood while he was trying to keep his secret quiet. "Stupid rumors." He muttered and crossed his arms as he stood there annoyed.

Symond chuckled tilting his head to the side. Holding out his hand he smiled softly. "It's no problem at all Gabbi, I was rude as well. I didn't tell you my name either." Even if he was pretty well known around the town for living with living with his strange brother who owned a tavern with 'dragon' in the title. "I'm Symond and the grumpy guy in the kitchen is my big brother Draven." He had seen his dog walk off somewhere he just didn't know where she had gone off too. As long as she stayed out of Draven's way she should be fine. "So since you need the job I think we can let you have it. You are the only so far to come forward and ask for the job." He told her with a shrug of his shoulders.

User ImageSlowly slipping through the baby dragons room, Chase sniffed at the decor as well as a few toys that were left laying on the floor. Even the walls and air was saturated with that strange smell that she had been picking up. Though she could still not find the source of it. She was lost, swimming in the scent she would now have to rely on good old fashioned work. There was something strange about the room though, a large pile of pillows, but no bed... even a dog could find that to be out of place.

Slowly she strode over to the pile, sniffing it lightly, ears up trying to pick out noise of any kind. Then it was before her, noise coming from in the small mountain of pillows somewhere near the heart of it all. She smiled to herself hearing the little sleeping breaths of something strange and mythic there in the little pink and blue throw pillows.

She nudged them lightly, but nothing came. So she pulled a few of the pillows away with her teeth seeking out the source of the little breaths, and after a few pillows fell away. It was there, sleeping all snug as a bug in the nest of comfort. The omen dog smiled internally and looked at the thing long and hard, taking it in. Even for her many years she had never seen a dragon, and never ever a baby dragon at that.

She gave a soft ruff at the thing there and nudged it lightly with her nose probing at it gently as she could. The thing was warm to the touch, like nothing she had felt before...

current form`~ Omen dog

Tipsy Bear

User Image

Claudia sighed, nodding at what Draven said. Claudia caught sight of the dog as it headed downstairs. Claudia's brow arched as she watched the dog leave the room. That dog was obviously up to no good and Claudia had no problem pointing out the dog's dumb move to Draven. Draven wouldn't take too kindly to the dog going downstairs without being accompanied. Claudia returned her attention to the demon before her when he asked his question. She stopped for a moment, thinking before she nodded her head slowly. “Yes, I do actually. At least I should. I'll need to look through my books to make sure, but I think I can do that.” She then lost herself in thought for a moment before she blinked her bright, yellow eyes. “Oh, and by the way, your brother's dog just went down into the basement.” Claudia said with a smirk, her eyes shifting towards the stairwell. This would be interesting to see.

Gabbi took his hand nervously and shook it. Once the brother introduced himself as Symond, Gabbi smiled a small smile. “It's a pleasure to meet you, Symond.” She then glanced towards the kitchen where the older brother named Draven was standing with a woman. Both of them intimidated Gabbi so she would make sure to keep clear of the two. Gabbi returned her attention towards Symond and smiled at what he said. “Really? That would be great. My family could really use it.” Gabbi said with a bit of happiness. She wasn't all too surprised that she had been the only one to come forward. Most of the people in the village were too afraid of this place to actually come in. Usually only outsiders were the ones that actually visited the place. Gabbi wasn't going to say anything about it though. She didn't want to upset the two. Gabbi bit her lip for a moment before looking around. “When would you like me to start?” She questioned, returning her gaze to the much taller man. She felt so small. She was really small in her build, but this man just made her feel even smaller. There wasn't much she could do about that though. She just sighed. She would have to get used to feeling small if she was going to work with these guys.

ooc:: Claudia is such a b***h ><

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image

Drákos Tavern

Draven nodded his head looking at Claudia. He really hoped that she could find some way to turn Linet back into a human. Frowning lightly he looked at his basement door when she said that Symond’s dog headed downstairs. He growled low in annoyance. “Great,” He walked around Claudia and walked down into the basement. Draven was going to kill his brother’s newest little pet if it hurt his baby girl.

Linet had been sleeping peacefully down in her room. She didn’t like it very much and would always find a way at night when her papa left the door unlocked out of her room. As she had settled down under the pillows she had slept soundly. That was until she felt a nudge from something or rather someone. Opening her little eyes she looked up and saw something furry looking at her. She had no idea who it was. Squeaking and alarm the baby dragon moved away from the large animal afraid that it might attack her. She wanted her papa or even her Uncle.

Symond crossed his arms and looked around. He had heard a distant squeak but he had no idea what it was and left it up too Draven to figure out what it was. His eyes traveled back to Gabbi and he smiled. “Well you can start today. I can show you around and show you were everything is at.” It shouldn’t take them too long to a bit of a tour around the inn especially since it was fairly slow that morning and they probably wouldn’t get any visitors for quite some time.

User ImageChase hopped back a bit as the creature stirred, the little tiny dragon wiggling about a little. She then stooped down and layer on the ground to make herself seem smaller. Her ears bent back as if she had been scolded, but it was an attempt to seem less fierce. She did not want to hurt this little thing in the least. It was a cutie, and so small. She gave a soft little whine at the creature and tilted her head to the side.

The baby did't really seem old enough to be away from her mother, much to young to fend for herself, even locked up in a little basement like this one.

current form`~ Omen Dog

Tipsy Bear

User Image

Claudia chuckled at Draven's reaction to the fact that the dog had just gone downstairs. Before she could say anything, Claudia heard a squeak coming from downstairs and it had to be the baby dragon. She highly doubted that the dog would make such a sound. “I'll let you take care of that. I'll just make myself comfortable and start looking through my books to see what I can find.” Claudia said with a wicked smirk on her face. The woman then left the kitchen and headed towards the room that the brothers had all their important stuff hidden. Claudia found a dusty desk that seemed like it hadn't been touched in months. Claudia wrinkled in her nose at the filthy desk before she shoved all the books and papers off the desk. She needed all the room she could get. She had quite a few books she needed to go through. Reaching into her cloak, the witch pulled a very tiny book from a pocket. She placed the book on the desk, opening it to a random page. As she traced a finger over the page, the book grew in size. With a sigh, Claudia sat herself down in the chair, ready to search through the twelve books that she had on her person.

Gabbi let a large grin come over her face when Symond said she could start that day. “That would be fantastic.” She said happily. Even though she would worry about her siblings and mother, she was very excited to get started. Gabbi tucked some loose hair behind her ear before smiling nervously at Symond. “I am ready whenever you are.” She said happily. She couldn't believe that she would be starting a job of her own to care of her family. She would feel more useful bring home some amount of coin. She didn't even care what she got paid for doing this job, all that mattered was that she was now able to help her family even more.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff