Welcome to Gaia! ::

"Will you join the quest? Will you

kill,

plunder,

ravage,

destroy

and wreak destruction across the land?
"
His grey eyes appear first, along with a mocking laughter. The rest comes, complete with a sword and book of magic. He smiled. It was not a pleasant smile, this smile spoke of evil things, evil things to come.
He was in the city of trees, Silantric, home of the elves. He grinned. It would be the perfect place to start.
A few passing elvish children looked up at him in fear. They hurried on, the look on his face lost in their childish play. His eyes flashed as he cast a spell.

"Kal Vas Flam"

A fireball appeared above his head, and he directed it to the tavern with a lazy finger.

Boom.

Another smile appeared along with the cries of the wounded.

Dangerous Enabler

She fades in, much like grave mist. Her many weapons all glitter in the sharp air. Her traditional barbarian warrior costume had been altered slightly to actually be decent, but the animal furs and bones-as-jewelry were still very much there. She looked over the city. Elves were evil. Why not get some of her own back?
He sensed a non-elvish prescense among the burning trees. Frowning, he located it and teleported there.

"Who are you?" He asked, brushing a stray ash off his shoulder as he regarded the woman standing before him.

Dangerous Enabler

She stared at the man who had suddenly appeared in front of her. She kept a hand near her dagger in case he should be hostile. "I'm Ri. And You would be?" She tosses her braid behind her shoulder.
"Who would I be? Who could I be? Who am I?"

He fades again, mocking laughter sounding all around as trees go up in flames. He appears behind her, leans close to her ear and says softly.

"I am Phoenix."
{{Gotta go see you}}

Dangerous Enabler

She holds extremely still until she is sure he is gone. She takes no notice of the forest burning down around her. "Pheonix, eh," she says softly, starting to walk toeards the city. "I hope you stay out of my way. I have a score to settle."

((bye! biggrin ))
((Will you join the Quest?" What quest?

"Will you kill?" Why the hell'd I wanna do that?

"Plunder?" Ya mean prey on the weak like a coward?

"Ravage?" Depends on what you mean. You? Sure, sounds good.

"Destroy?" Naaaah.

"and wreak destruction across the land?" Well that don't sound all that good to me. BUT I'll meet with you guys...heh...))

A swordsman walks into the village of elves. Seeing chaos, destruction, blood and screams flying left and right..Clad in black, a broad sword upon his back, he looks over to the fools smashing everything in sight.

"Well damn, what'd the elves do to all of you eh?" He asks a bit loud, his spikey-black hair blowing in the breeze. A cross around his neck shines in the sun-light, himself, gazing around. Looking around six-teen, he puts his arms behind his neck...
Walking around, seeing the forest burning into ashes, smoke rising and screams churning, he shakes his head. "Who the hell's responsible for this?! Someone gonna speak up?!"

Seeing people wounded and hurt, inferno's blazing, a bit of rage sparkles in his eyes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff