Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you break me, I do not stop working. If you touch me, I may be snared. If you lose me, nothing will matter.

What am I? 0.25 25.0% [ 4 ]
A poll Whore? 0.125 12.5% [ 2 ]
Something else entirely? 0.0625 6.2% [ 1 ]
PM Queenie if you think you know the answer! 0.4375 43.8% [ 7 ]
If you're right, you get a prize! 0.0625 6.2% [ 1 ]
Please don't cheat and use Google! 0.0625 6.2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 16 ]
< 1 2 3 4

Adored Werewolf

14,675 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image
Tricky || Little || FoxUser Image

-Down the Rabbit hole, but never back again-

-->Alaran smiled as he drifted between thinking and focus as he sat there silently. He was still seeing and understanding exactly the situation around him, he was just multi tasking. After all he was rather good at it. It wasn't until the queen said his name, however, that he was completely pulled from his thoughts.
"Can't say I know where he is, however if I had to guess I'd say he's most likely in th garden still. He was spotted there last I heard." Alaran spoke as he followed beside his queen. He'd over heard the servants mentioning it at some point. Of course, not intentionally.

--♠Do you hear
me now?
User Image

Spencer Demevri

Welcome to a city that'll bring you to your knees
_____It'll make you beg for more, until you can't even breathe
___________Your blindfold is on tight, but you like what you see
________________So follow me into the night, because I got just what you need
________________________You better grab a hold because now you know you're falling apart
___________________________________You thought these streets were paved in gold......

but they're dirty and dark

Demevri propped himself up on his elbows in the perfectly green grass where he was laying. He had been resting on his back when he swore that he felt the urge of the Queen's will. Just a small whisper, which meant she wasn't angry. Good. The Rabbit wished for her happiness. He thought she deserved it. She was so moving and passionate. He could clearly feel his infatuation with her and welcomed it. He thought her temper was what made her interesting and energetic. She was perfect. Nevertheless, he pushed himself off the grass and wound his way back through the jungle-of-a-garden. It truly was a fantastic place to lose yourself. And the Rabbit loved to get lost. He didn't bother with his pocketwatch and instead just strode into the castle. It wouldn't take him long to locate her. She was like a drug to him. Addictive, stimulating, and consuming. He found it hard to think or concentrate when he was around her, which was what he wanted. He didn't want to feel anything except her......just her. He would never dream of leaving her or breaking their connection. He craved it, needed it, survived on it. She was Wonderland.

As he strode by a group of castle maids they sighed and giggled in hushed tones at his graceful movements and stride. It was obvious that he wasn't human. No one human could have as silver-white hair as he did, or perfectly symmetrical features. He was of quite a large build, weighing a heavy two-hundred and twenty pounds of muscle. But, he didn't respond or even turn his head. His only desire was his Queen. And everyone knew it. They had given up on him a long time ago. He was lost to the world . But, that didn't stop their longing fantasies and lustful cravings.

Demevri stepped quietly into the parlor and bowed slightly his gaze burning into Adora's. He didn't speak, only waited. There was never a point in speaking if it wasn't necessary, in his opinion. He behaved like the wind and shadows, invisible and silent.

Been to hell!
_________I can show you the devil!
________________________Down you fell
______________________________Can't hold yourself together
________________________________________________Soul to sell
____________________________________________________Down here you live forever......

Welcome to a world where dreams become nightmares!

Noob

10,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
❝Ah, that's just it. If you don't think,
Ah, that's just it. If you don't think,
then you shouldn't talk.

❝xᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀʀᴄʜ ʜᴀʀᴇ nhink,

Lucas DeMont
Just call me ʟ ᴜ ᴄ ᴋ ʏ ~

ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏғ ❜s ʀᴜʟᴇ sʜᴏʀᴛ.

• • •
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I'm a rather w o r r i e d hare with a penchant for A d e l e whenever we're in the f o r e s t .

x
x
x

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                The frantic search was turning up nothing. He was nearing the rebel camp, and Lucas made sure to never involve his name with them. Yes, he was an ear to the Hatter and a rebound for ideas, but the two made sure that he was never seen as an actual companion to the crew. It was difficult to believe because they were best friends, but Lucky had been making an effort to continuously ask people if they'd seen the Hatter - it looked like he was clueless to the comings and goings of Wonderland. And half the time, even during the past, he'd talking in riddles and lies, which made it difficult to discern adverts from truth when it came to him.

His short stature really was not helping in his search for Alice's daughter. Lucky was tempted to climb the trees, but then disregarded the idea immediately - trees were for the cheshire, and rabbits and hares stuck to the ground and their burrows.

The sound of running footsteps came nearer, and the March Hare made a serious effort to hide himself. But he put on a stern face as he blocked Adele's path and nearly got himself trampled by her frantic footsteps. He was just about ready to give her a serious reprimand when he saw the expression on her lovely face.

What's wrong? Caution remained; he made sure that no person was around, but he took care to never use her name outside their home. He continued to study her, suddenly realizing that her cloak was nowhere to be found. He had a nasty idea of what had happened, with the dead horse and all. Your cloak, it's gone. Tell me what happened.

It was probably inconsiderate of him to shake Adele when she was in such a state, but he couldn't help it. Lucky was getting pretty close to his breaking point himself. He tried to pull himself together, gathering her close for the moment.

Let's get us home first, and then we can talk over tea.

OᴜᴛOғCᴏᴏᴋɪᴇs : Be a dear and grab some?

allegoresis's Queen

User Image

User Image
a d e l i n e XXXXX " a d e l e " XXXXX k i n g s l e i g h
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
t h e // d a u g h t e r

Pain coursed thorough Adele's entire body as she sprinted through the forest. It was like white fir was spreading through her legs and smoke from that fire was filling her lungs. But she could not stop. No, the daughter of Alice would keep running until she reached the mushroom on the edge of the forest. Perhaps I will keep going....to the edge and fall farther down then "Mother" ever could. Lost in thought, the girl did not see what would be in front of her. She let out a pathetic yelp as she tripped over the form of Lucas and tumbled to the ground.

Adeline rolled over and let him begin fussing over her. She wanted to be strong and courageous, but something about the way the Cheshire cat looked at like she was a toy set a chill in her bones. And then there was the solider. Adele could still feel the pull in her arm where the bow string fought to be released. I killed him... Adele took in a shuddering breath. She wrapped her arms around herself as if to ward off the chill that was set deep into her bones. The girl found herself wishing that she had grabbed her cloak before she ran.

Lucky," she whispered as tears spilled over her cheeks like diamonds. "I-I didn't mean to....it just happened so fast. I d-didn't mean to. First there was the horse and then the weird Cat kept asking me questions. Before I could get away.....he was there. He was wearing the armor for the Queen.....a-and he s-saw me. I took my hood off and he saw me. I didn't know what to do, I just let my bow go.....," She buried her face in her hands as her words became more and more incoherent as her body was wracked with sobs.

xxxxxxxxx

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas