Something new on the front page

Noted 0.51612903225806 51.6% [ 32 ]
I have something to add! 0.080645161290323 8.1% [ 5 ]
Gold 0.40322580645161 40.3% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 62 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 107 108 109 > >> »|

Devoted Streaker

User Image
                                                                                                                          ____________________________
                                                                                                                          WHY ARE YOU OUT AT THIS TIME?

ᴘᴇʀʜᴀᴘs ɪ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ
                                                                                                  xxxxxxx✖✖xxxx ʀᴇᴍɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ

xxxxxx⇜ ǝ ɹ ɐxx ǝ ɹ ǝ ɥ ʇxx ʇ ɐ ɥ ʇ ⇤

post layout by perpetual apocalypses
                                                                                                  ██ xxM - MNS TE R S xx

ou txxx there . . .

The witch pictured Saarebas with a tail and acting like a puppy briefly. It was an entertaining thought. Then Clare took the items, careful to secure them in her arms. The young witch almost scoffed when the demoness mentioned her knowledge of magic, but seeing that it would be rude, Clare held it back. “I am quite capable of protecting myself.” She replied. Clare watched closely as Alva drew a circle on the ground and it slowly morphed into a perfect script. Clare was impressed by her swiftness and almost emotionless expression while allowing a small cut for a few drops of blood to fall onto the circle. This told her that Alva was no stranger to magic. Whether or not she was more able than Clare was unknown, but Clare does have a sense of pride in her strength. Her magic is mostly for fun and games, but the irritable side is no prankster. Clare noticed the cut sealing itself, and she took note of Alva’s regenerative abilities.

Alva released a sharp whistle to call for Saarebas. It reminded Clare of her familiar Aseret, a vibrant orange tabby that came to her porch one day. Unfortunately, Aseret passed away a few weeks before she decided to join this project. Clare has been trying to invoke her spirit and summon her back to her side. Perhaps she could study the magic users here to aid that. Alva raised the question regarding Clare’s “type.” She never liked being classified or classifying herself. “I would consider myself a solitary witch. I follow my own Craft and traditions. I’ve always fancied the idea of spending a night by myself rather than with others of the Craft.” Clare began to reply, “Personally, I like the freedom. Being able to set my own goals and put down my own terms of dedication. I think that makes me different from others, perhaps even stronger.” She lowered her voice on the last bit since it was just her pride talking. She was the ambitious type, and slowly mastering spells built quite an ego.

“I was actually born with the affinity to photokinesis, so you can say light is my best friend. Too bad I tend to spend most of my day sleeping.” She added with a short laugh. Clare was trying to be casual and friendly. She may have mastered photokinesis, but she was also intermediately skilled in umbrakinesis as well as being exposed to other elemental forces. She liked well-roundedness to the point of being a perfectionist. “What do you think you’re best at, Alva?” Clare asked, wondering if demons only had pride in their strength.

▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇
                                Where: Kitchen > Outside - Orchard
                                Who: Alva and a fish
                                What: Getting excited

Mauve Alert

Bashful Werewolf

User Image

» Davey . : . : . : . Brennan «
═════════
Body Type
Voice

Unsure of what happened, all he knew was that he saw Sin leaving as he walked towards the house to find her. He would admit that she had somehow drawn him in, but now he knew more than ever, he wasn't cut out for people; or creatures, whatever you wanted to call them. Sighing he walked back over to the pool and looked at it, turning himself around he allowed himself to just fall back into the deepest part of the pool, sinking to the bottom.

There really wasn't anything he wanted to do here. He would probably just lay there for a little while then head up to his room to get his violin, and find a spot to play it. A music room would be an ideal place to practice, and hopefully no one else would be up there. Shutting his eyes he put his arms to his sides and just laid against the hard bottom of the pool. Davey wanted nothing more than to go back home to his house on the lake and avoid everyone but his best friend. One relationship was good enough for him, he didn't need a spouse, plus who would want to marry him? He wouldn't want to marry any of them, so that wasn't a good reason for them to want to be with him.

After what seemed like at least half an hour of pondering useless things while underwater, he pushed himself to the surface, grabbing the side of the pool and hoisting himself out of the pool. The water cascaded down his body, white hair blocking his vision until a pale hand pushed it back. Looking around he made sure to not give anyone the idea that he wanted company. Making sure he was in check he walked towards the house, walking into it, soaking wet or not. He made sure to not slip and fall as he walked through the kitchen, and then made his way to his room.

Once inside his room, he pulled his soaked shorts off, tossing them into the sink in the bathroom. Sliding on a pair of boxers, he then yanked a pair of jeans on, and put a teal t-shirt on also. Grabbing his violin and amp, he walked out of the room in search of finding the music room. He just wanted to play that violin and get lost in the sounds and frequencies of the beautiful instrument. It helped him forget about everything when he played, and that's what he needed right now, to forget, and definitely to be left alone.

Adorable Beast

User Image
User Image colossal wake left earth ⋮⋮ A S U N D E R -
WE WOULD BE WARM BELOW THE STORM xx IN OUR LITTLE HIDEAWAY BENEATH THE WAVES xx RESTING OUR HEAD ON THE SEA BED
WE WOULD BE WARM BELOW THE STORM xx IN OUR LITTLE HIDEAWAY BENEATH THE WAVES xx RESTING OUR HEAD ON THE SEA BEDxxxxxx
♦▬︻︼︻︼︻︼︻︼︻︼︻︼︻︼︻︼︻︼︻︼︻︼︻︼︻︼︻︼︻︼[≡︻︼︻︼▬♦

tab tab tab tab tab XXXXXXXXXXXXXXx. . . CAPSIZING THE SEA.

LOCATION ( Out Front )___FEELING ( Overwhelmed/sick/excited )___COMPANY ( Blue blob (Rosemary) and Pink blob (Emery) )___ATTIRE ( too small )BODY ( Ottermode | Butt )

tab ”Your plants lay eggs?”the giant fish-man asked bemused. The idea that a plant might have ovaries and lay eggs like a fish in spawning season felt a little off and peaked his curiosity making him wonder if these plans could walk as well in order to mate. While he'd never heard of such a thing, there weren't many plants that grew in his cold dark world, and in this alien topside world anything seemed possible. But the little one had finished by simplifying things with a simple 'It's sweet and you can eat them.' For a moment Kae's face registered understanding before turning to slight shock and puzzlement as he cut himself off . ”Ohh-Wait. You mean to eat us then?” he asked with a tone that suggested his shock was only that of surprise and curiosity, holding no hint of irony or any negative feelings towards such an action.

In the world where Kaelfas came from the idea of someone devouring the flesh of another held no taboo, and while only their females partook in such practices most of the time it was commonplace enough that the idea that Emery might have found something about his baubles and Rosemary's hair appetizing was easy enough to accept. It was only that she might tell them so in so cryptic a fashion and so soon after they'd met that gave him any reason to be shocked and caused him to drop his gaze down to the pink blob that was Emery for the first time since he'd approached the pair.
                                                        While he had been busy attempting to imagine what kind of plant could lay eggs yet another woman had approached their number. He felt her approach moments before she'd actually said anything and the bio-luminecant lights along his body glowed lightly for half a moment in a sort of acknowledgment of her presence without actually drawing attention to the fact that she was there until she chose to speak up and let her presence be known. In the light of day the minor pulse of light was all but unnoticeable except for those lights at his sides that shown through the too tight black fabric of the much to small shirt he'd been given before they returned to the normal faint glow.

As it turned out there was no need to draw any attention to the girl anyway since she was quick enough to make her presence known and introduced herself as Nora. ”Nice to meet you Nora. I'm Kaelfas. But you can call me Kae if that's too much of a mouthful.” He offered after Emery made her own introduction and reassured the girl that she wasn't alone in her feeling of excitement. He smirked a little at the dark blob that was Nora commented on the size of the house. To him it didn't seem very big, but these type of structures, as he'd found with Victoria's small house, where completely foreign to him no matter the size. ”Probably wouldn't be a bad idea to take some time looking around just to get an idea of where everything is.” He said, mentally making plans to do just that and hoping he wouldn't manage to get himself into too much trouble.

When Nora received a fluttering note not unlike the ones he and Emery had received and asked if anyone else had gotten one he lifted his own tooth marked letter for her to see, his earlier exploration of the note had only made Nibbler unhappy and caused the crab to move to cling to the back of his hand rather than be battered by the flimsy flotsam without divulging any of the secrets these women seemed to be gleaning at a glance. He could see nothing particular about it when he looked. Just an exceptionally thin rectangle of some blotchy black and white... stuff.

The conversation turned again to some kind of event that Nora seemed to be looking forward to. A Sporting event of some kind it seemed, meant to test your agility. While they had games back Home, Nora suggested a few new elements that might come into play that were new to him. ”Fiiiiire. What is that?” he said trying the word out for himself, as alien to him as the substance itself. He knew mud, if only as something that Made Victoria yell at her brothers when they brought it into the house. The tall man scoffed at the idea when Emery mentioned not being too athletic, underwater of course something like this would have been a fun challenge, but up here on land... ”You think you'll have a hard time? I've only had these damned floppy flesh pedestals for a few Turns now. I'm still mostly just trying to keep them under the rest of me.” he said with a great deal of feeling, gesturing to his lower half in such a way that made the greenish brown crab that had been clinging to the back of his hand uncurl and open it's enormous black eyes to make it's way up to his shoulder with a series of angry and annoyed clicks. ”At least it ought to be entertaining.”

He prodded the hard shell of the creature on his shoulder then tugged at the uncomfortably tight collar of his shirt that had been pulled tighter by the crabs claws. ”Stop complaining. It's about time you woke up anyway, you've been sleeping since we left. Let me guess, you're hungry too aren't you?” He told the creature with a bit of annoyance even as the little brown thing gave a grumpy retort that Kae understood to mean he was indeed correct in his assumption. ”Come to think of it so am I. Anyone know where about here is the best place to hunt up something to eat?” He added with a toothy grin.

The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea.

”” ' '
OOC: hope I didn't screw up too much. I'm super duper tired.
Gothic_Redemption

Silviela

Tears of Sleet

Cunning Informer

11,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Divorced 100
--I would love to change the world,--

User Image
User Image
SAAREBAS DEMON OF THE EASTERN MOUNTAIN!
TIGER OF THE KAI
I WANT TO SEE THE FIRE OF YOUR COURAGE!
HIS AURA IS STRONG!
MY COMMANDER....I WON'T FAIL YOU!
LIKE A WHIRLPOOL, SHALL MY SPIRIT OF FIRE TURN

══════════════════════════════════════════════════
MOOD: My LIFE have renewed purpose! I will give my life for Alva! UWAH!
_______________________LOCATION: The sky is the limit!> Back down to earth
_____________FOLLOWING: No one> ALVA ALVA ALVA! and claire
══════════════════════════════════════════════════

Being in the sky was exhilarating! The hot sun baked it's glorious, glorious warm rays in to his skin! He had seem to have forgotten of the events that happened earlier that rendered him completely hysterical. He was quickly scanning the lay of the land, conveniently forgetting in a blissful moment that he was displaying a pink sparkly tiara out for all to see.

Because he was late to a meeting, Saare was forced to wear a frilly pink tiara. For an unspecified length of time.

It was strange that he had forgot about punishment for being late after one, that he had shed so many tears over it, and two, it had just happened 10 minutes ago. But such things are not important as the mission that was at hand!

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
User Image
The Sun is Glorious!

And so he started dive near a lake, to gather fishes, sharks of various sizes , a oddly colored sea snakes, a small crocodile, 5 jelly fishes and 15 clams. The predators of that he managed to "catch" was actually chewing on his arms and legs.

The oddest part was that there were salt water things mixed in there...

Then he heard a high pitch whistle! It's a from Alva! She wanted something! Of course! He should go before Alva gets mad! There was nothing like a challege to get his blood pumping! Hiyaaaaah! As his spirit went higher, his aura of fish slightly charred in the flames as he flew! Dash straight over to his commander.

User Image
Ah! She called me! She called me!

As he landedcrashed right behind her the ground shook and a mini cratar was created. The Fried fishes landed in a pile right next to him.

Strangely enough there was still a shark that was alive...still actively chewing Saare's arm. Saare apparently took no notice, as he was more concerned being in trouble with him picking up the tiny sparkling tiara that fell out and putting it back on his head.

"By your orders, Commander!" He said happily while doing a slight bow, the shark's tail dangled while he moved his hands in a marital art salute.

User Image

♕SAA-RE-BAS!:♕
BELIEVE IN THE FIREOF YOUR SOUL!
FRIENDSHIP IS THE KEY TO EVERYTHING
A MAN'S WAY IS TO SETTLE THINGS FACE TO FACE!
♕I will BURN FOR MY COMMANDER♕.
NO EVIL CANNOT WIN AGAINST GOOD!
LET'S US SEE THE POWER OF YOURSPIRIT !

Mauve Alert

NaziTrice

--but they won't give me the source code--

Bashful Werewolf

User Image

AidenΦMalone

Aiden listened intently to Therin speak. He enjoyed that the wolf in him didn't try to eat his friend, it would be really bad if he had to save Flint, all the more reason for the little guy to disagree with being here. "Yeah, we talk to one another. Those chirps you hear, well they are words to me." He gave a short laugh before looking at Therin. He had to agree, Flint was somewhat like a sugar glider, and also a cat, mixed with god knows what else. But as for companions, Flint was a good one. "He's not like Oriana's bird, he's not all knowing, or intrusive, he's more of a buddy that helps me with things. Druid things." Giving Therin a wink he pulled another huge chest full of smoke from his pipe, handing it over to the werewolf.

Again he listened to the words flowing out of the werewolf's mouth. It caused him minor distress, causing him to cough the smoke out of his lungs more harshly than he would have liked. A spell? The type of spells used on beings were not those easily dealt with, and were usually conjured up by black magic, something his people despised and felt was the incarnate of pure evil in the world. The tales said that he whoever practices black magic allows evil to seep into this world with chant and each spell cast. Turning his head to the werewolf he coughed again before sitting up onto his elbows. "That's some bad news dude. I'll have to figure out what kind of spell they used. Do you remember who did it, or things they said, where you were, anything? Cause that's some dark s**t man, some really dark s**t..."

Shaking his head he thought about all the horrible things magic could do, but that's not what magic was created for, it was meant to bring light into the world. However Aiden had seen too much of the opposite in his time. He thanked the universe he was given the ability to use his powers naturally, and not have to rely on witchcraft. It was then that a voice reached his ears and his head turned towards the gorgeous specimen from earlier. "Hey man." He looked the guy up and down before sitting up fully and gesturing to the ground. "You can sit with us dude, smoke some s**t with us. I'm Aiden by the way, this is Therin." He held out a hand towards Therin and smiled to the man before him.

Before he could say anything else, it seemed Flint wanted to make an introduction of his own. The pitwick glided down from the branches above them onto the tall mans shoulders chirping a fond hello. It was nice to see Flint really take to people here. He looked at the mans face before grabbing some of the longer hair in his mouth chewing it for a moment before letting it go and jumping off. He landed on the ground and ran around the guy for a second before climbing his way back up the tree. "And that is Flint, he's my companion."

Companion: Flint
Theme: [x]
Voice: [x]
Body: [x]
Pipe: [x]
That Druid Dude

Mauve Alert

Lurker in the Depths

Dangerous Bibliophile

User Image

Where: Front Door
Who: Rosemary, Emery, Kae
Outifit: xxx
Feeling: Excited
OOC:Managed a post. Whew.

User Image

Nora was relieved with the warm welcome she got from Emery. It was refreshing to see others embracing this experience rather than dividing among themselves in the house. The Pink haired girl mentioned she was a changeling, something that was very interesting to the Druid. She gave a nod, "Druid." She stated, figuring it would be polite to return the favor of giving her classification.

When the taller man was introduced she grinned, "Kaelfass..." She tested the name on her tongue, finding it a little more challenging than she expected. She tested it again quieter before she gave a soft shrug of her shoulders. "Nicknames are better anyway, Kae it is!" Her eyes narrowed for a moment, catching the slightest change in light of the fabric. The green orbs widened for a moment and a smirk spread on her lips. "You must be from the deep!" She chuckled, more happy with herself. "It is bio-luminescence right? Is a voluntary or involuntary reflex? It could be like breathing right? You can hold your breath but can't actually just shut it off?" Nora began to ramble, her body turning to pace in a small oval while she muttered. In her head she tried to work out all the possibilities. "It would-" Nora cut herself off, peering over at her company with a slight blush on her cheeks. "Oops.. Sorry, that was extremely rude."

The Druid stopped, planting her feet solidly on the floor before she gave a soft sigh. "I think you will be fine. It wouldn't be that hard, right?" Nora quickly changed the subject back to the agility course. Anything would be better than dwelling on her embarrassing word vomit. Emery would be fine in an agility course, what would be the worst that could happen? Well if fire was involved, then burns. A ghost of a shiver passed down her spine. As long as there wasn't a buried alive obstacle, she would be fine. When Kae asked what fire was, she was stumped.

At first she wasn't sure exactly what kind of definition she should give. "Um... It is an element. Like Earth or water... It is combustible and gives off heat. It can be different colors, blue flames from the fire means that it is extremely hot..." Nora was grasping at straws, this was going to be a little more difficult than she expected. "Oh! Think hydro-thermal vents but on land and you can actually see the heat?" Her eyes looked up at the tall fish man. "Does that help?"

Her shoulders shrugged, noticing that she herself was hungry. "I think the kitchen is where we can wrestle up some food. I wonder how much food they have in this place anyway? There's supposed to be a bunch of people here right, so there must be a s**t ton of food here!" Nora bounced on her heels, bounding past the three other guests at the mansion. "Come on, it can be an adventure! Food and agility strategies!" Nora chuckled softly to herself. "First tip, look where you are going." The Druid laughed at her poor joke.

User Image

Places, places, get in your places
Throw on your dress and put on your doll faces.
Everyone thinks that we're perfect
Please don't let them look through the curtains.

Sara Hawkins

Gothic_Redemption

Silviela

Magnetic Humorist

10,975 Points
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image
My father forsake me, when it was him who created me.
Not once did I ever hear why he did what he did, just how I'm pointless.

But who cares about him, my mothers looked after me with all her heart.
I can be calm, observant and even mischievous when I'm around her.
Yes I love the color yellow, and orange what of it?
And no I have more than just one sweater of this color, though only one scarf.
Hey mind if I touch that or give you a hug?
You do? Well I'm just going to go ahead and do it anyway.

I am here: Fin's room
Who I'm with:
Fin
Titanium_Nitrate

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

- - - - - - -
            Mac shook his head at Fin disagreeing, sure the model type body was preferred by most but "I like women having a little bit more....ummm you know." Realizing halfway through his statement it wasn't just his thoughts anymore and a deep blush crossed his cheeks. It also didn't help he'd watched her hands run over her curves. Nodding in agreement this time as she called him a dumbass, his father was more than that but a rant of him cursing his fathers name and yelling obscenities was not the way to go. She shrugged and told him nothing she could do about it which was mostly true, then mentioned hanging with her mom and her boyfriend? Wait huh, then why was she here? Looked like she was about to elaborate on that after he asked why she wasn't much in the dating game. After listening to her tale Mac felt his hair on his neck tingle, so this girl had found the one but this cruel world decided to take him away from her. Regardless of how much time goes by that's someone you never forget and how this woman was doing this was beyond him. He's never loved at all so Mac had no clue how that emotion felt. A knife of sadness cut through him at the thought, but he shaved it off and then listened as she went to his door and asked if he wanted to come with her to see her room. Mac did say he'd go with her, but he felt a pang of guilt for making her relive the thought and did want to get the rest of his stuff unpacked. "I'll help get your stuff to your room, and check it out. But then I need to get back here and finish unpacking, we can chat more later."

Standing Mac grabbed her stuff and the two of them roamed the halls until they found her room, when she opened it he set down her things and looked around it for a few moments. It was pretty awesome, and way less plan than his room. Lucky, but he smiled and waved to Fin "I'll head back to my room now. Catch you later Fin" Reaching the door he waited a moment to see if she called him to stay. If she did he would turn and stick around to talk, if she didn't say a word he'd head back and just finish unpacking his things and chill for a bit. Either way worked for him.

[[ OOC: This is so if you want him to be off in a corner for awhile that's fine so he's not tying any one up. If not it's fine. :3 ]]

User Image

Business Gekko

User Image
ℐourney ℒeanndra ℭollins
тℌℯ ∂ℯmi-ℊσ∂∂ℯѕѕ
☾¤.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤☽

After finishing her painting,Journey cleaned up everything and hopped into the shower, having splattered paint on herself here and there.After her shower,she threw on just a comfy outfit consisting of yoga pants and a loose shirt.She then threw her hair up in messy bun and decided she'd go exploring a bit, get her mind further away from what had happened earlier.That kiss had been something else, leaving her brain in ab it of tizzy and the possible consequences of that kiss weighed heavy on her heart.She needed something to take her mind off it.If only she had a piano to play, that would help her stay distracted.Ah well, for now she'd have to just listen to the music on her phone while she took a look around.

Leaving her room with ear buds in and music on, it seemed her brain was anywhere but focusing on where she was going.Singing softly to herself,she soon felt herself collide with someone,knocking her back a little bit and cutting her song a little short."s**t, I'm sorry.I wasn't really paying attention."Her voice was soft and apologetic, though it did hold some embarrassment.How on Earth had she spaced so bad that she completely forgot to pay attention to what was going on around her?

Looking at the victim of her clumsiness, she saw immediately she hadn't seen this particular individual before.Also, she saw he was a violinist and seemed to be looking for somewhere to to play."I'm so,so, so sorry, I didn't break anything did I?"She asked,gesturing to his music equipment.

Voice
Eye color
Ear Piercings
Other Piercing
Wearing:This /// Hair
With:Herself->Some guy with a violin
Theme:xXx
OOC: Finally!A Journey post! *happy dance*

The Raving Robot

Business Gekko

User Image
User Image
The Sly Little Shape Shifter

Fin just smiled as Mac complimented her size, and after her story about her ex-fiance' Fin was more than ready for a change of pace.After venturing around the halls, she finally found her way to her assigned room and unlocked the door before walking in with Mac."This is a hell of a room.I'm definitely not going to mind crashing in here for a while, though the whole one bed thing could be...awkward.Ah well, I'll figure that part out later I guess."She said as she looked around.

Mac then placed her things down, saying he needed to go back and finish unpacking his things.She nodded some and gave a wave."Thank you Mac, I'll definitely see you around."Her voice was pleasant and a smile found her lips.After Mac left, Fin quickly unpacked before her stomach audibly expressed it was in need of some nutrients."Alright, alright. To the kitchen so you'll shut up."The shape shifter then poked at her belly as she fussed at it, then made her way down the hall and towards the kitchen.

Once in the kitchen,she saw a few people there but only gave a general wave before heading to the fridge, looking around inside to see what she could find.Seeing nothing of interest, she moved her search to the cabinet and found a large box of Gushers, bringing a grin to her face."Jackpot."She said quietly before taking a few packs from the box and leaning against the counter.Placing two of the pack on the counter beside her, she opened the other and began to eat them while she people watched,trying to figure everyone out as her nose was put into overdrive with all the smells of different beings.

Fox Form: [X]
Body Type: [X]
Voice:[X]
Theme::[X]
Hairstyle:[X]
Wearing:[X] [X] This on her right ring finger.
Piercings: [X] [X] [X]
Extended Profile

With:Mac-> No one-> Kitchen Crowd
OOC:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Timid Kitten

Feeling inside so close to you
In your eyes I felt so good
Realize I’m loving you
I need you just a little bit inside

User Image

User Image

Food sounded like a wonderful idea. Abandoning her bags with the stack of the others luggage, Emery trotted after Nora, managing to glance over her shoulder. She stopped, mid step and looked at Kaelfas."Need an arm to help you along? You don't steam too steady on those appendages of yours!" Emery offered him an arm, glancing after Nora as she bounded towards the kitchen. The changeling herself was quite hungry but she doubted anyone here would be willing to supply babies for her to feed on. It was quite a disgusting way of life, one that the changeling disliked greatly and hence she made herself starve a lot of the time. Blinking patiently at Kae, Emery wondered how much of a culture shock the Siren was going through. His hole world was under the sea, and yet here he was with legs and all, with a Druid and a Changeling, as well as many others.

"Nora! Wait up! We need to escort Kae!"There was a soft giggle from the shorter girl. Two reasonably small women helping along the tall Siren was kind of comical in her eyes, but she was also the type of person to not allow others to suffer, and that included the stumbling Kaelfas. She had seen him eat the pavement and now she did not want to see him eat the marble flooring either!

ʄɪɳɕ(Excited/Helpful)
                            ¢σмραиу(Kae and Nora <3)
                            σ¢αтισи(Front Door)
                            Outfit

Sara Hawkins

Tears of Sleet

Try to fly just a little bit tonight
Love is hard to find

((OOC: Sorry....not feeling great but didn't want to hold anyone up!!))

Bashful Werewolf

User Image
Cairo

We sing. We dance. We steal things.

Synclair

Body Type
Voice

He tried really hard to ignore the only words still echoing in his head as he felt the werewolf's soft warm hand holding his own. She had said there were other she could choose from, and it finally occurred to him, he was here to marry someone. What if he didn't want to marry anyone? Well he did, but what if he couldn't find someone here? He wasn't sure what he felt towards Amaris, the only thing it could be explained as was feeling at home. Cairo was brought back from his thoughts as he heard Amaris yell incoming. He blinked and before he knew it, a ball smacked him right in his cheek as he was turning his head to look.

Raising an eyebrow he turned to look at the female elf, a smirk appearing on his face. "I'll get you back, and you will not see it coming. I can trick a trickster you know. Fauns are rather mischievous themselves." He gave her a quick wink before looking back to Amaris and then to the waterfall. The top would be nice, and then they could jump off it. He was glad he was dressed for swimming, had he of worn anything but swim trunks, it would have been unpleasant to be in the water. "The top sounds good to me, if you're ready to jump off that is." Giving the werewolf a devilish grin he took off running in the direction the couple was. "Last one to the top is a troll!"

As his feet carried him by them he raised his had to acknowledge their presence and a smile to show he meant well. He would try to talk to them if they didn't leave by the time the waterfall shenanigans were over. He got to what looked like a steep path, rocks used as steps. Shrugging he began to climb the odd path, hoping he made his way to the top soon. After a few moments, and misplaced steps causing him to almost slip, he felt the grass atop the waterfall. Hoisting himself up fully he looked around at the sight. The water was such a vibrant color, and yet clear. You could see the fish under the water from up here. It was beautiful. Pulling off his shirt he reached back to move his braid, only to find out he had already forgotten he cut it off. It was different, but different was good, right?

Turning to the odd path he waited to see who would be the last one up, and that would be the first person he picked up and threw off the waterfall. Such a thing is something he was used to doing back home. They would find places to swim or do anything exciting. Missing home was normal, and yet feeling at home with a werewolf was currently also normal. He never thought he would find himself surrounded by so many people who seemed to hold no ill will against one another, and even if they did, they tried very hard to not let it affect them. Save for the few idiots they had cycled through that seemed to only want to fight and ruin everything.

The Fool Moon

Frozen Skyefall

Sir Blaze Creed

Lurker in the Depths

dragonprincess_bloom

Adorable Beast

User Image
User Image colossal wake left earth ⋮⋮ A S U N D E R -
WE WOULD BE WARM BELOW THE STORM xx IN OUR LITTLE HIDEAWAY BENEATH THE WAVES xx RESTING OUR HEAD ON THE SEA BED
WE WOULD BE WARM BELOW THE STORM xx IN OUR LITTLE HIDEAWAY BENEATH THE WAVES xx RESTING OUR HEAD ON THE SEA BEDxxxxxx

tab tab tab tab tab XXXXXXXXXXXXXXx. . . CAPSIZING THE SEA.

LOCATION ( Out Front )___FEELING ( Overwhelmed/sick/excited )___COMPANY ( Dark blob (Nora) and Pink blob (Emery) )___ATTIRE ( WAY too small )BODY ( Ottermode | Butt )

tab Almost as soon as they'd been introduced Nora had taken notice of the brief flash of his luminescence and origin and let her mouth run with the subject. At first Kea wasn't sure how to respond to the onslaught of curiosity and merely gave a small nod to affirm that he was in fact from the Deep, but he really didn't mind. He really didn't mind at all, in fact it reminded him a bit of his younger brother, Lerkial, and brought a crooked bet sincere smile to his features. It just wasn't one of those things he'd ever really thought about. ”uhh... yeah I guess. I mean there's a bit more to it than all that but that's kind of the gist of it.” he muttered running a hand over the smooth skin of his head. It would take some time before he got used to the sensation of this dry smooth scaleless skin.

The conversation swung easily back to the agility course that Nora and Emery seemed to simply know about without every having been informed by any means he could tell. At least as quick as Nora was to ask questions she was just as willing to answer them, which was good to know as undoubtedly he would have a great many questions of his own. But as she went on to explain what this 'fire' was and likened them to hydro-thermal vents his features quickly molded themselves into a worried scowl. While hydro-thermal vents where necessary and enabled life to exist where the crushing cold would have made nearly impossibly for the smaller lifeforms that others fed on to survive, creating small ecosystems around each one that made them great places to hunt they were also highly dangerous. And from everything Nora and Emery had said they expected that women would be participating in the event whether fire was involved or not. His armed crossed over his chest in a very disapproving manner. ”Are you saying women are allowed... expected to participate in events with this 'fire'? If it's half as dangerous as the vents... It is no place for a woman acting so reckless.” He sounded both appalled and disgusted by the idea. He didn't much like the idea that these people let their females get involved in such things and even encouraged the behavior. It made him feel oddly protective, like he should do something to put a stop to them from participating and potentially getting hurt in the process, regardless of the facts that he could hardly manage himself up here.

The girls on the other hand didn't seem to mind at all, and while he still didn't like it the man from the deep uncrossed his arms and let the subject go for the time being. It was hard to stay disgruntled while Nora was being so upbeat and Emery was exhibiting the picture of quiet kindness. Besides, He really was hungry and is seemed that Nora was intent on finding this 'kitchen' place where she was sure there would be food. In a flurry of movement Nora bounced right past him announcing that they would have an adventure. "First tip, look where you are going." the woman laughed as Kae attempted to follow her through the portal. Almost as if on cue there was a loud thunk as the tall males head collided with the top of the door frame in a shower of plaster and splintered wood. ”Nice. Easy for you to say.”

"Need an arm to help you along? You don't steam too steady on those appendages of yours!" She asked just as the man was taking off the goggles that had gone askew when his head and collided with the door frame ans dusting them off so there wouldn't be any splinters to poke at his head and face stuck beneath them, squinting in the blinding light as he did so. ”ummm...” In an instant his mind flashed to the door that had popped right out of the wall when he'd attempted to open it, the plumbing that had come up in a mess of twisted pipes and spraying water when the boys had showed him the sink and the statue they had passed on the short walk to Victoria's home that had come pulled up from the ground foundation and all and fallen when Kaelfas had given it a light push in an attempt to figure out what it was, only to have it smash on the ground. With just about everything he'd touched so far practically falling apart at the slightest provocation. The last thing he wanted to do was to hurt one of these ladies, even inadvertently. ”Uhh... I probably shouldn't... Would be nice to know if I was going to run into something though.” He said even as she called after Nora to wait up for them.

The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea.

”” ' '

OOC: Sorry you all had to wait so long for me to get back and post. feel free to drag him to the kitchen to move them along. Either figuratively or not.
Silviela

Tears of Sleet

Dangerous Bibliophile

User Image

Where: Kitchen
Who: Emery, Kae
Outifit: xxx
Feeling: Excited/Nervous
OOC: Hope I left it kind of open-ended so everyone can add on!
Companion: Calliope

User Image

Nora gave a small laugh when she passed through into the kitchen, giving a small wave to the stranger rummaging through the cabinets. Kae really was confused about how things worked up on land. She wondered if this was his first time on land. After he had allowed her flurry of questions earlier, she felt more comfortable about the merman. Emery was too bubbly not to like so it was a nice feeling being around the two. "Females compete in plenty of contests that men are a part of." She paused for a moment to lean against the island, trying to work out her thoughts. "Woman up here don't necessarily like being treated like they are fragile. Some do, but some don't. Though I can say that women are kept from the front lines on the battlefield.But I think that is the only strict restriction." Her shoulders shrugged, "I kind of like to believe in the philosophy of: anything you can do, I can do better."

Nora was not one of the female Druids that enjoyed sticking to the old traditions. She didn't like feeling of being helpless. She wanted to be strong. Nora never wanted to feel like she couldn't take care of herself again. After the accident, she vowed to never feel weak again.

She slowed down, allowing the other two to catch up, chuckling softly. "Come on now, we'll get you up and running in no time." Nora pointed at Kae's legs. "Pretty soon you'll be more agile than us!" Nora moved to search through the fridge, pursing her lips while she felt a rustle in her tote. "Oh." She exclaimed, reaching one hand into the small bag to pull out a sleepy Calliope. The Druid smiled, closing the door to the fridge to attend to the small sugar glider. "Hey there sleepy head."

The small creature yawned, stretching in her hand. Calliope blinked a few times, glancing around the large kitchen before nibbling on the skin of Nora's palm. Cali had a variety of gestures she made, the former being a sign of hunger. The Druid rolled her eyes, lifting her companion up to her shoulder where the drowsy glider perched. "So Kaelfas, Emery, this is Calliope my companion. Where I go, she goes." Nora smiled while she returned to her search for food.

The Druid wasn't exactly sure what to suggest they eat. Changelings she heard ate babies, but she didn't think the mansion would be stocked with that.Could changelings eat anything else besides that? Mr. Merman would probably be game for any kind of seafood, but who knows what seafood is considered okay and what is taboo. She puffed her cheeks, aware of the hungry sugar glider on her shoulder by the numerous tiny scratches of Cali's claws.

"So what is everyone hungry for?" She pulled out of the fridge, closing the door with a box of blueberries in hand. Nora continued her preparation, moving as if on auto-pilot to clean the berries before popping one in her mouth. The Druid paused, before handing one of the smaller berries to Cali to eat. The Sugar glider grasped the berry and immediately started to eat. "If you guys are starving, we could actually have a meal." She glanced at the blueberries, offering some to the others. "I don't know about you, but blueberries aren't going to cut it."

Nora licked her lips while she thought about what she really wanted to eat. "I could make tacos?" She glanced at the stranger with the gushers. "Are you starving? Do you like tacos?" The Druid felt a little overwhelmed suddenly by the amount of people she actually believed were in the house. Now she just wanted to do something to keep her busy. Her hands needed to be doing something.

User Image

Sara Hawkins

Titanium_Nitrate

Silviela

Places, places, get in your places
Throw on your dress and put on your doll faces.
Everyone thinks that we're perfect
Please don't let them look through the curtains.

Timid Kitten

Feeling inside so close to you
In your eyes I felt so good
Realize I’m loving you

User Image
User Image

Kae politely denied her offer of aid, and they continued on their way into the kitchen. Nora grabbed the fruit that had previously been explained to Kae, and the changeling reached around her and plucked a blueberry from the packet and popped it into her mouth. Her eyes were trained on the little sugar-glider that Nora had introduced as Calliope. It was a very adorable little creature, something that the changeling had never seen before. Chewing softly, Emery savored the flavor across her tongue and then smiled as Nora offered to make tacos. As if on cue the changelings stomach gave a second very loud rumble. This caused Emery to blush, once again, a very pretty red. "Tacos sound amazing!!"She said with a smile. It had been a long time, several months, since she had eaten the wonderful savory mexican dish.

The last time it had been made for her, considering she couldn't cook, was when she was with her brother. That had been the night before her mother had come to take her away for this meeting. A sad expression briefly crossed Emery's face as she turned away from Nora and Kae, reaching into the fridge to grab a can of soda. Her brother was the one that did his best to make her life as normal as possible. Sure, now that she was a full grown changeling, almost a brood mother even, her desire for unfortunate children was strong but having lived her life for so long as a 'human' she still found human dishes, those created by the humans not with the humans, appetizing.

Coming from the fridge Emery made sure to smile,trying to forget the memories that had just crossed her mind. Those were in the past and this was now! "Would you like a drink?"She offered to her two companions, still holding the fridge open as she waited for a response. Her eyes turned away from her two new companions and she looked over to see that as expected, they were not the only ones in the kitchen. There were several others, their races Emery could not distinguish completely, but they all seemed to be in conversations of their own. She blinked a few times, trying to push down her nervousness and then turned her attention back to her two companions.

It was really interesting the races that had come to meet and abide by this treaty. A druid, Nora. A siren from the deep, Kae. Herself, the Changeling. There had to be an elf nearby, Emery could smell him as well as a demon--or two, their scent, although different from one another, lingered and burned her nose. Trouble would, without a doubt, eventually come to a rise with so many different races co-existing under one roof. Emery only hoped that everyone here was mature enough to get past their differences and co-exist peacefully. Although, sometimes peace was too much to ask for.

Emery looked over at Nora, smiling. "I will help you prep, if you'd like a hand." Emery couldn't navigate herself around a stove without burning down, but she could at least cut up some veggies and grate the cheese if necessary.

ʄɪɳɕ(Hungry)
                            ¢σмραиу(Kae, Nora!)
                            σ¢αтισи(Kitchen)
                            Outfit

Sara Hawkins

Tears of Sleet

Try to fly just a little bit tonight
Love is hard to find

((OOC: *relieved sigh* that is a much better post!!))

Business Gekko

User Image
User Image
The Sly Little Shape Shifter

While Fin was contentedly snacking on her juice filled gummies, she was joined by two young ladies and a man that looked a bit odd.Fin didn't mind this, though she was curious about the male.He wore goggles and clothes that seemed rather snug, he also seemed to require assistance to walk.She then heard talk of tacos, and though her Gushers were rather scrumptious, they weren't very filling.Moving a little closer to the group, Fin gave a small wave and a warm smile."Why hello there! I haven't seen you all around here yet!I'm Fin, I just got here not too long ago and got all my things unpacked."She said,gesturing towards the entrance hall.

She then waited for each to respond, then offered her assistance."Overheard something about some tacos as well, need a hand by any chance? I'll gladly help in exchange for one."Her voice was playful yet serious, her overall demeanor light hearted and positive.Despite the emotional baggage from her past, Fin was good at keeping that in unless brought up.She wouldn't be the person Collin wouldn't want her to be.He wouldn't want her spunk and optimism to fade away just because he was taken too soon.

Looking to Kae,she gave him a curious look then lightly placed a hand on his arm in a friendly manner."What's your story Big Guy?You definitely don't seem like you're from here."Again, Fin's voice was kind and gentle, but being a fox to some degree definitely made her curious.She hoped she wouldn't make him feel too out of place, she just wanted to make conversation and he seemed to be having a hard time adjusting to the place."I'm definitely digging the body art by the way. I've got some of my own actually."Fin continued, trying to make the conversation more complimentary before she continued to nom on her Gushers."Oh!How rude of me, would any of you care for some?".She asked, offering a newly opened pack to the three.

While talking with the large man, she wasn't trying to ignore the females, they just seemed like they were about to be busy with taco prepping and she didn't want to be in the way.However, if they needed her help she would gladly step in.

Fox Form: [X]
Body Type: [X]
Voice:[X]
Theme::[X]
Hairstyle:[X]
Wearing:[X] [X] This on her right ring finger.
Piercings: [X] [X] [X]
Extended Profile

With:Nora,Kae,Emery
OOC:Hope this is okay guys >.< Been sick since last night, but was dying to post xD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sara Hawkins

Silviela

Tears of Sleet

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out