Noted 0.51612903225806 51.6% [ 32 ]
I have something to add! 0.080645161290323 8.1% [ 5 ]
Gold 0.40322580645161 40.3% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 62 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 107 108 109 > >> >>> »|

Playful Sex Symbol

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxι ѕ ђ ℓ ץ η

User Image

"You'll find me where the water touches the earth and birds sing sarrowful songs of love. You'll feel my strength in the rain and wind that caress the shores of my home. And here, is where I belong. Where no one can harm me again."

ocation: Kitchen
s
peaking with: Gen and Darius
m
ood: Why me?
a
ttire: Racerback Tank Top, Casual Denim Shorts, and Tennis Shoes.
The Nökkenxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wish thought it was great that Gen would allow her to make up the home remedy for hang overs. She gave a slight nod to the woman before turning away from her as she took a seat. She couldn't help but to agree with the statement she made about already having enough excitement. Though for what ever reason life decided that Wish needed more excitement in her morning. But wasn't what already happened enough? Of course not! It was funny how things seemed to work out for her now.

Her eyes widened for a moment when as she listened to Gen talk about how her previous night went. She frowned slightly. "Doesn't sound like you had a good night at all." She shrugged her shoulders slightly looking for her mental list of hang over fixers. "I met a couple people later in the evening and then went on a nice walk with this really sweet guy after the dance." Her eyes glanced over towards Darius who was announcing something to the small crowd of people in the kitchen. Wish hoped that mentioning another guy to Gen might cause the one standing next to her to falter a tiny bit. If at all. But she highly doubted he'd be jealous or make a comment on it. So after that she just bit her tongue and turned away again grabbing some fresh squeezed juice.

It was at that moment that she heard Darius clear his throat behind her. She hadn't even noticed that he moved away from the stove. She went to look over her shoulder but as she did so he leaned in to reach around her and Wish's cheeks for a mila-second shown bright red. At least until she felt his chest gently brush against her bare shoulder. She instinctively looked away just in time to watch his hand let go of the egg he once held. A loud gasp came from her as it crack, leaking yolk and all that goodness over her tennis shoe.

"Oh no!." She yelled, hands reaching down trying hard to catch the egg before it hit. But it was to no avail. This was just peachy! Of all things to happen he had to lose his nerves now. What happened to that straight headed, full of himself guy, that she met before they.. well, ya know. He seemed to be no where in sight and as she looked up upon his face she notice how much color in his skin he was now lacking. Was the sight of her bothering him that much.. maybe she should just leave? "Darius, its okay." She tried to reassure him as he apologized to her.

What she thought she saw next caused her stomach's insides to flip flop. He leaned down as if about to pick her up, but then backed off.. hands held up. She nibbled on her lip all the while still frowning as she watched the way he reacted to what just happened. It was as if he was a completely different person with her now. If this would have happened before they went on that walk he would have hoisted her up off her feet anyways. "Okay.." She said softly as he protested to her moving and going to get a towel. Silently she watched as he wet the rag and then came back, getting down on his knees. Was he about to clean it off for her?

"Really you don't--" She began before he stood back up and stuttered a couple times handing her the rag. She took it from him quietly, just watching his face. She couldn't understand what had gotten into him.. did she make him feel disgusted? No.. if that were the case he wouldn't be trying to treat her like a princess and then holding off. What was it? Or was she just over thinking everything and this was just an honest attempt to correct the spillage of egg on her shoe. Either way right now she shouldn't be concerned with that. She should be concerned with the amount of egg seeping into the white fibers of her running shoes. Slowly she turned her head away from him, catching Gen's questioning look. Wish had her own expression of confusion/ embarrassment. Maybe it wouldn't be all to bad to talk to someone about this situation.

Turning her gaze away from Gen and back towards Darius she watched as he went back to grabbing what he needed from the fridge. She sighed gently and knelt down, cleaning her shoes from the muck. Once she had all the pieces of broken egg in her hand and most of the gunk wiped up she walked away towards the trash can and tossed the egg shells. She then took off her shoes and grabbed another towel that wasn't so dirty. Hoping that this clean towel will get the last bits of egg. Then as she turned to look at Darius she laughed quietly. "Hey, don't worry about it. s**t happens." She wasn't exactly used to cursing but this phrase was a pretty famous one. And to tell the truth she didn't think she could come up with anything better to say by herself.

So, she turned back over towards Gen, get the shoes on the floor next to her own seat and shrugged her shoulders, smiling sheepishly. "I hope you don't mind me putting together you drink without shoes.. I know some people can be really picky about feet and hygiene of the kitchen." She crossed her arms loosely, keeping her back to Darius and trying oh so hard to not turn back around to ask him what was going on. She didn't like this.. even when she wasn't facing him she could feel the tension.. She just hoped it wasn't like an open book for everyone else in the room to read. Especially her new friend Gen, whom she was positive would be asking her about this later.
User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image
User Image

Damien Anderson

User Image

Damien was still rather perplexed by how casual Darius had been upon entering into his new room with such a scene taking place. Silence took over the room as Gen started gathering her clothing from the room. Every so often she would look back at him, taking his image in, and he would be doing the same to her. A few times he met her gaze and smiled just slightly. It was a comfortable silence and he had almost begun to daydream when she went to leave. Her words had caught him off guard and he found his voice was also off guard. He didn't say anything, but nodded his head to her in acknowledgment. She had seen through him so easily in the moment he had wavered. She was good, and he was admittedly impressed. Now that he was alone he allowed his shoulders to sag and his head to dip. Between his usual nightmares, the confusion about Gen and Wish, everything to do with the house was constantly hectic. With his growing stress came an undeniable increase in difficulty to hold in everything he desperately tried to keep hidden. He rested his face in the palms of his hands while letting out a heavy sigh. What a mess. Just then he felt a tap on his abdomen. He spread his fingers out and saw a new letter sitting in his lap. What now?

Damien lifted the letter into his hands and opened it up. His eyes quickly scanned over the writing and he raised an eyebrow in curiosity. This would be very interesting. It would be the very first time the residents could show their strengths without it being for violence, well, without starting with violence at least. Not only that, but it would be a great stress reliever. If there was anything he could get behind it was this. With a new found reason to get up and ready for the day the redhead sprung up to his feet and found something to wear. Before he left the room he checked out his look in the mirror and gave himself a mental thumbs up. Not many people expected it, but he was fairly muscular. Nothing compared to Davey or Osiris, but he was no small fry. With a smile on his face he left his room and headed off down the hall. In the hallway it was fairly quiet, peaceful even. It gave him a little hope that it would be a decent day. When he got to the stairs he could now hear voices clearly, and it seemed as though people were beginning to gather quite quickly. Might as well go say hello.

Damien had underestimated how many people were in the kitchen and that brought both his eyebrows up. His expression changed to one of question when he saw the interaction between Wish and Darius. That was...odd. He shrugged it off and entered the room, a few feet away from Gen and Wish. Wait, were they there together? Well, that felt weird to see. He found his gaze stuck on them for a few moments. He sighed slightly and moved his gaze to everyone else. With a small smile on his face again he spoke. "Hello, everyone. Glad to see you're all still here." With so many changes being made Damien was more surprised that more people weren't gone without a word. His gaze shifted over everyone, being very careful not to hold his gaze on any one person longer than the next. He couldn't help, but wonder if they had seen the new letter yet. With how annoying those things were it had to be hard to miss them. Now what would the teams end up being?

Where: Bedroom --& Kitchen
Wearing: Fitting black sleeveless shirt and red basketball shorts.
With: Everyone in the Kitchen.

"We all carry these things
    Inside that no one else can see
    They hold us down like anchors
    They drown us out at sea
    I'm scared to get close
    I hate feeling alone
    I can't drown my demons
    They know how to swim"

Bashful Werewolf

User Image

AidenΦMalone

Aiden just stared at the light haired woman with an almost disbelief look about it. He couldn't believe she was so demanding of him, let alone wanted to be in a relatively small pantry alone with him; in the dark. Quiet...he could handle quiet, right? Staring at her, he couldn't stop the words coming from his mouth, "Dude, I think you need to chill. If you wanted me alone in a room, you could'a just asked." He laughed and then leaned against the door putting his hands into his pockets. His blue eyes watched her through the darkness. He wasn't sure what she was doing, but knew that in a place like this, he might as well not ask.

Everyone here was something different, so they would all have weird things they did. He just had to wonder about what it was she was getting out of sitting in a dark room. "Were you freakin' out or something? Culture shock?" He wanted to know whether or not he should offer her his pipe, he knew it helped him relax, but maybe now wasn't the time. However, letting her know he had something to help her calm down would be nice, right?

Clearing his throat he laughed a little, his head still a bit foggy. "They seem to be making food out there, want to grab some? Maybe sit down and...talk?" He looked at her and then tapped his pocket. "If you ever need to relax, let me know, I have some herbal stuff that really helps." Once he stopped talking he realized how nervous this woman was making him. He usually never got nervous. Inside his head he could imagine Flint chattering at him in laughter, girls never did this to him.

Companion: Flint
    Theme: [x]
    Voice: [x]
    Body: [x]
    Pipe: [x]
                                                                                That Druid Dude

The Mournful Optimist
      User Image
      Osiris Φ Nyvek

I reserve my right to feel uncomfortable
      reserve my right to be afraid
      I make mistakes and I am humbled
      every step of the way

Quite some time had gone by and a few people came and went while Osiris sat and observed everyone. He was sharing this house with quite a number of odd people. Not odd in a negative way of course, but many sparked his interest. His gaze rested on two women who entered the room simultaneously. Both brunettes, both very attractive in their own right, and both right in front of the shenanigans that was about to occur. Darius must have found something that caught him completely by surprise because his sudden lack of coordination and flustered complexion. Wish seemed as though she was equally flustered. Both of them shared a very awkward interaction before minding their own business again. There must be some back story behind that mess. Perhaps he could find out some time, but for now he was drawn away by a letter that bumped into him. With a curious look he read what it said and then smiled wide. Competition?! Hell yes! Now they were talking. this would be awesome! Think of how many people would be showing off what they had! Oh this was exciting. That was when another male entered the room, looking as though he was dressed for the event as well. His smile went away and he stood up right, the letter dissipating in his hands before dropping back to his sides.

This guy was a Warlock and a strong one at that. He could practically see the aura that surrounded his body. Osiris raised an eyebrow at Damien. Many Warlocks and Witches were formidable without question, but he seemed different, conflicted, or shaken. Most were very calm as their spells were better cast with a controlled mind, but while his expression seemed friendly and his tone of voice was easy going, Osiris knew the difference. He doubted that anyone else would be able to sense this of course, unless they had a very clear connection with a magic similar to him. Different types of magic have a different...make-up than others. To put it simply. Though they were all connected, at their very roots they were designed to be clouded and hard to see to people of other types. A defense mechanism of sorts, to help keep knowledge of them from being gained. Osiris knew the only reason he had the ability to sense this man's aura was because the time he had spent in the Underworld. There was only one thing that link the two. Damien's strength, whether it was all or only a fraction, had a very strong tie with Necromancy.

Most Necromancers were not like the redhead. Often times it's the twisted and tormented who fall to the temptations of controlling and drawing power from the dead or the dying. Of course, there seemed to be much more to Damien than just that, but Osiris had to find out more about him and what linked him to the Underworld. When the other male looked over at Osiris while greeting the others, the blonde returned Damien's small friendly smile. Like Damien, Osiris also had a very good poker face and he displayed nothing on the outside to give away the thoughts that crashed inside his head like waves on the beach. Man, what a mess.

With: The Kitchen Crew
      Where: Uh, the Kitchen, duhh.
      Wearing: Light blue t-shirt and black track pants.

I want to be a better person
      I wanna know the master plan
      Cast your stones, cast your judgement
      You don't make me who I am.

User ImageXXXXUser ImageXXXXUser Image

Lucky Raider

9,600 Points
      • Brandisher 100
      • Treasure Hunter 100
      • Flatterer 200
      Dancing through life
      No need to tough it
      When you can sluff it off as I do
      Nothing matters
      But knowing nothing matters
      It's just life
      So keep dancing through.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

☼ The Human Male ☼

☼ I know we barely know eachother, but I'm here if you need me. ☼

He carries the act so convincingly
      The fact is sometimes he believes it
      He can be happy with the way things are
      Be happy with the things he's done

Theme 1 ,Theme 2 (<--Change all the female pronouns to male)
      Body Type
      ponytail

"I met a couple people later in the evening and then went on a nice walk with this really sweet guy after the dance."

Darius slightly glanced over his shoulder at Wish. Either she really didn't care right now, or she was trying to get a reaction out of him, well he wouldn't do that... no matter how much he wanted to pull her aside and talk to her, to try and take the pain away, to try to make this less awkward, he couldn't... could he? He tried to turn his full attention back to the flour, the salt, and the sugar. No, he couldn't. It would hurt her more... wouldn't it?

He scratched the back of his neck as he turned around to get the ingredients out of the fridge. He couldnt keep his head straight. Maybe having sex with her was even worse of an idea than he thought... she wasn't going to make it out of this easily... and either was he, for that matter.

She tried to protest as he fumbled around trying to get a towel to clean everything up, but he honestly couldn't make himself stop. He was such an idiot for this, and a drop of sweat made its way down his neck and into his shirt. s**t happens, she said. He laughed nervously, half impressed with her ability to actually curse, half embarassed beyond belief as he cracked the eggs into the bowl, dropping an eggshell in on accident. He sighed and fished it out with his finger. Yeah... maybe to other people... What was wrong with him? He was never like this... ever.

Mixing the batter, he heated up the pan and poured the first cake, it wasn't as fluffy as normal, but it would have to do. Cooking was one of his passions, a stress release for him... but it only made him more nervous when the source of the stress was nearby, paying attention to him, even when she pretended she wasn't.

OOC: Such a shitty little post Y-Y

Where: the kitchen
      Wearing: This outfit
      With: Caius, Lucian, Osiris, Marceline, Wish and Gen
      Feeling: like a fumbling idiot
      Roommate: None

Serenity Achkey
      biggrin
      Ziloall
      biggrin
      l-n-f-e-c-t-l-0-n
      biggrin
      sara hawkins
      biggrin
      Kitsune~Dream
      biggrin

Adorable Beast

User Image
      User Image
                  we'll go no more a-roving,
                  So late into the night
                      Though the heart be still as loving,
                      And the moon be still as bright..

For the sword outwears its sheath,
                  And the soul wears out the breast,
                      And the heart must pause to breathe,
                      And love itself have a rest.

'I’ll bet you did.' Gen couldn’t help but think when Wish mentioned going for a walk with a really sweet guy, though her gleeful expression never faltered in spite of the sting the words brought with them. She could hardly deny that Damien could be incredibly sweet kind and thoughtful as that was her experience as well. Genevieve found herself once again forcing herself to resist the urge to jump to conclusions. Besides, nothing about what she’d said suggested much more than friendship, and then there was the undeniable flick of those bright blue eyes in the human’s direction. Could it be she was attempting to make him jealous? There were better ways to go about doing that if this was truly her aim.

At least she handled the situation well, or at least as well as could be expected under the circumstances. Much better than the human she called Darius was anyway even though her features read of someone that was clearly confused and more than a little hurt. Genevieve was trying to get a read on jut what was going through his head when another, more familiar redhead joined the group, momentarily steeling her attention away from the situation at hand. She was no longer surprised to find that she was genuinely happy to see him even though she had seen him only moments ago. She was however slightly shocked to find herself concerned with what Damien might bet thinking seeing her there with Wish, knowing that she was aware of the dance he'd shared with the shorter girl the night before, and to a slightly lesser extent that he might see her differently after what she'd said just before she'd left. Not that she would be able to tell any of this here and now, he was wearing that same pleasant and unreadable expression he so often had. Genevieve moved the hand in front of her mouth enough to give him a warm smile that melted into something a bit more devilish as her eyes danced over his figure. There was something satisfying in thinking that she was probably the only one that could really appreciate the body concealed by his fitted tank and shorts, even if she hadn't yet sampled all it had to offer.

A voice at her side brought Genevieve back to the present. Wish had rejoined her and was saying something about bare feet in the kitchen. Silvery eyes darted down to the shoes now on the floor by the other girls chair and back up again. I can't say that I do mind in the slightest, but perhaps it would be a better idea for you to have a seat for now, just until he's done in there. That way the two of you won't go bumping into one another every time you turn around. She suggested quietly placing a hand on her shoulder just where the cloth of the racerback tank would keep Wish somewhat protected from the cold of her hand, using the action to guide her back into the seat. Perhaps we can even persuade him to do the cooking for you? To make up for dumping eggs all over you of course. Hopefully with something to do by way of apology the young man would be a little more at ease, and with any luck the tension between the two wouldn't seem quite so tangible.

The brunette let her silver eyes drift over the other occupants in the room while she waited for Wish respond and get settled. Most of them seemed either curious or uninterested, and none seemed inclined to get involved in what was going on between Darius and Wishlyn. Genevieve on the other hand was intensely interested. As long as Wish was preoccupied with Darius, chances were she'd be keeping her hands off Damien. On the other hand if she was hurt badly enough she might seek comfort with someone familiar. Once things had settled Genevieve's eyes sought out Wish's once again and she leaned in close enough that her lips were mere inches from the girls ear, and lifted a hand to the side of the girls head. Running long slender fingers through the thick, slightly damp strands she brought a good portion of her deep black hair over her shoulder and until her fingers reached very near the ends where they began twisting and playing with the locks. The act might have been a flirtatious one, but it also created a veil of hair to conceal their conversation from any prying eyes that might be able to read lips. Now my dear, you simply can't tell me that there's nothing going on here after that display. What's going on that's got you both so flustered? She inquired in a voice so low it could only reach the ear just near her lips.
      ↘↘

W h e r e
      : Kitchen
      W i t h
      : Kitchen crew
      W e a r i n g : Now
      M o o d : Amused and unsure
      T h e m e : A little drop of Poison

┓ [[OOC:I’m… so… tired… it’s crap ]]┏

'.'

Distinct Noob

The Reaper
      User Image
      Jå¢ê Zꥆ§åv

╔╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╗
      My soul is full of whispered song;
      My blindness is my sight;
      the shadows that I feared so long
      Are all alive with light.

╚╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╝

Jace smiled to the pair as the as the white haired girl spoke up, she seemed almost unbothered by the fact they would be in a silly competition. Strangely enough it almost made him feel better knowing that at least one other person didn't seem to care about this new event. He watched the two as Shae got ever slightly more flushed in the cheeks. Her seemingly formal and polite way of taking almost caught Jace off guard, was she not completely comfortable yet either or perhaps that's just how she was? He kept his questions to himself not wanting to pry into them too much after just first meeting the two, though his curiosity nagged at him a great deal. Shae then mentioned her being a Siren Jace became fairly intrigued, he knew Siren' s voices were powerful but also alluring. A large grin appeared on his face as he sat up straight looking more directly at the girl's beautiful features, "I would love to hear you sing sometime, just don't try to enchant because it's too late now." With another large grin Shae agreed to breakfast giving out an idea of reading outside instead of in the kitchen, she seemed almost nervous about being in the kitchen in the first place though he was fine with eating outdoors, besides it was a nice warm morning, it couldn't hurt at all. As he was about to reply Rosemary spoke up her voice still as aloof and ever so slightly cold when she spoke earlier, though only two words and not really answering the question he had originally intended. He smiled a bit more normally to her this time realizing she was in no mood for jokes, she may have just been a serious type or it could very well she just Jared him from the get go. He hoped it wasn't it the latter on the possibilities list as he spoke to her a bit less joking but still as inviting as he could manage. "Well I think being mortal is good, that way life is precious right? Of course about breakfast, I can make a few things though I'm no chef so if you find yourself hungry just say so."

With that same grin he stood up looking to Shae, "Breakfast outside it is!" Almost as if no longer able to contain his excitement for breakfast he ran into the kitchen. He remembered a few of the residents from the ball but some he hasn't quite seen before. Of course his peak from the ball was at the stove seemingly making breakfast though he seemed d extremely distracted by something this time, even while he was coming he was expecting him bbonescat to at least be talking to someone, not just blankly starting at some bubbling batter. He walked behind the counter getting out the plates and sets of silver ware for him and his companions. After Darius stood not saying anything Jace placed his arm onto the red head's shoulder. "Ok! Rise n shine shine sleeping beauty, you're supposed to actually wake up before you get out of bed!" He let out a slightly laugh patting his shoulder before taking his dishes to the table out on the patio, what was with everyone this morning? Though in their defense he didn't know everything that was going on all the time, and maybe he wouldn't ever though it still bothered him slightly.

In the company of: Rosemary and Shea
      Wearing: Casual clothes
      Feeling: Adventurous and a bit hungry
      Body type: x

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
      • Magical Girl 50
      • Team Jacob 100
      • Demonic Associate 100
      Sheas New theme

Sheas voice (Serah from ff13))

User Image

Shea Alu Lunario

User Image

I fear i will never find anyone...I know my greatest pain is yet to come

Shea had sort of spaced out if you will, well maybe space out is not the right word, more like she was lost in her thoughts as Jace looked directly at her. The way his eyes were looking at her, almost as if he was trying to glimpse at her soul or something as he finally spoke. It seemed everyone wanted to hear her sing, though at least they seemed more sincere about listening to her voice than her father and his lady friends did. Even the people whom frequented his parties always wanted to hear her sing though the look in their eyes when they asked her always creeped her out. Yet it caught her off guard when he said that it was too late to enchant him, did that have something to do with his origins or maybe her looks? Though on the latter thought she thought her looks were way below average, that actually compared to most of the other females she saw here it seemed her own looks paled in comparison. Shea was not vain in anyway its just that she always lacked the confidence in every aspect of herself. "Well I will make no guarantee's on the enchanting.", her voice took on a bit of a playful tone which for her was rather unusual, "But I would not mind letting you hear me singing."

When Rosemary talked about how she was Mortal she turned to the girl and smiled softly at her. "There is no need to be worried about being Mortal, you are not the only one here, there is also a Mortal male here." Yes she remembered that Darius was human as well, or in Rosemary's wording Mortal. Listening to Jace say about how he knew how to cook a little bit Shea felt a bit saddened. Alot of the people gathered here seemed able to do alot of amazing and different things where as Shea could only really sing. Yes she was such a pitiful excuse to the intended bride for someone here. "Okay, I guess me and Rosemary will make our way outside then." She looked over at the female human to see if Rosemary agreed to that idea.

Will we find each other in the dark...My long lost love?

Mood: Happy and Confused about the new feelings swirling inside of her
      Attire: Sheas outfit
      Companion(s): Rosemary and Jace

User Image

I am a Siren.

Kawaii Fatcat

16,575 Points
      • V-Day 2011 Event 100
      • Magical Girl 50
      • Noble Shade 100
      User Image

Current Mood: Nervous & Lonely
      Mischief: Making herself invisible and trying to scare people
      With: No one

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Arriving in her new room, Itazura places her scythe Fuko against the wall and her suitcase on the bed. Starting to unpack her belongings, placing them in the necessary spots. She finishes packing with a sigh, flopping onto the bed and looking around the room. So, this is my new home. Zuzu curls up on her side, staring at Fuko. She fit perfectly in the bed, only being 5 foot. She layed there for a few moments before sitting back up and fluffing out her purple and pink hair. She gave another look around her new room before grabbing her pink cloak and tying it around her neck. Zuzu cherished this cloak more than anything, it was the last thing she had to remind her of her mother before she died and became a reaper. "Guess I should try to go make nice with people...But first.. I think I wanna have a little fun." Grabbing her scythe, she puts her hood up making her become completely invisible and heads down to the main area she saw the most people. All different species of people were around talking, it made her even more nervous than she already was.

User Image

Itazura OOC

Playful Sex Symbol

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxι ѕ ђ ℓ ץ η

User Image

"You'll find me where the water touches the earth and birds sing sarrowful songs of love. You'll feel my strength in the rain and wind that caress the shores of my home. And here, is where I belong. Where no one can harm me again."

ocation: Kitchen
      s
      peaking with: Gen and Darius
      m
      ood: Why me?
      a
      ttire: Racerback Tank Top, Casual Denim Shorts, and Tennis Shoes.
      The Nökkenxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Darius clearly went back to his cooking and wasn't having too much trouble with her standing there. Seeing as how he didn't really respond to what she said. Even if it was just a small common phrase most people would say something to follow up. She just assumed he was done with her and wanted to continue on with his cooking. And now that her back was to him she couldn't see how he was acting or that he was just as flustered if not more so. Quietly she sighed to herself and loosened her arms letting them fall back to her sides. Blue eyes then glanced towards the door way seeing a figure strolling in. It was Damien. She felt a knott in her stomach grow as her nerves became shot. Of all the people she didn't want seeing this he was number one on that list. But despite the internal turmoil she was having within herself it didn't take her long at all to notice his sporty attire. She had completely forgotten about the sporting activities the house had planned for them today. Sure she had her skills when she needed them but Wish was never the coordinated type. Especially when it comes to regular sports like soccer. For some reason she felt like she'll probably falling on her a** quite a bit. She hoped that who ever she was paired with today would be able to help her. Because she was gonna need it.

Her eyes drifted away from the warlock after getting enough of his view. As she glanced to Gen she noticed that she wasn't the only one to find the man more than a little attractive. Wish couldn't blame Gen, Damien was just a really good looking guy. Any woman in the room could agree with her, maybe even guys. But right now Wish just felt like keeping to herself for the most part. And when she heard Gen's voice ringing in her ears again it brought the Nokken back for the depths of her mind. Wish sighed lightly, thankful that she didn't mind that her companion was barefoot in the kitchen and then suggested sitting down and waiting till Darius was finished with the stove. She thought that was probably a good idea too so when Gen lightly set her hand on the top of Wish's shoulder she sat down willingly, leaning her arms onto the table top. Even if the vampire's hands touched her soft skin Wish wouldn't have felt anything abnormal temperature wise. She was too far gone in her mind that it didn't make a difference. Heck, Wish's skin is already a lot cooler than most creatures in the world. So, she might not have even noticed if she wasn't so distracted. "Well, not having to cook right now would be nice but I don't want to burden him." She admitted quietly. Though it was only have the truth. She also didn't want to have to face him again. She knew if she needed to and had another 'incident' with Darius that it would just break her down.

Thankfully Gen seemed to understand that on a level Wish couldn't even grasp. They had just met but some how this woman was already sitting her down and telling her to relax and wait. Maybe it was best that she be around people other than Darius from now on. She sighed, looking down at her hands as Gen let the air between them become still. It was sweet of her to give Wish a moment to collect herself and she appreciated it very much. She needed it and being able to breath without feeling suffocated was nice. Not having the urge to turn around and look at the man by the stove was nice. But that didn't mean he still wasn't in the back of her mind causing mental storm. Luckily the storm was tamable but only in small spurts. And when she felt herself collecting her sanity again she lifted her head and looked about the room. She couldn't help but to notice the number of people that surrounded them. It made her uneasy, knowing if anything happened in the kitchen between her and Darius they would all see it. Slowly she just shifted her gaze from the crowd to the table top again and smiled to herself.

When the girl finally lifted her eyes again she caught sight of Gen's but before she could say anything the Vampire was already leaning towards her, a little too close for comfort. Suddenly a bright hue spread across her cheeks as she felt the woman's lips mere inches away from her ear. She turned her gaze from the woman and watched as she lifted her hand at the side of her face, playing with her hair. What she was doing looked extremely flirtations but she was only using it as a mean of secret exchanges. But of course Wish didn't know that. So here she was, thinking this person she just met, was flirting with her. It was Darius all over again. She gave a half giggle unsure of what to do or say. Where in the 20 minutes that I just met this woman did I make her think I was interested? The question light up her mind like fireworks at it ran over and over again in confusion. She couldn't understand what was going on and as Gen pulled her hair up covering them selves from view Wish decided she needed to stop this before it got any farther.

The bad part was she couldn't manage to get her mouth open. She turned her gaze back to the Vampire, blue eyes trying to figure out what was going on. And that's when her voice, low but clear, rang in. Now my dear, you simply can't tell me that there's nothing going on here after that display. What's going on that's got you both so flustered? It was then that Wish realized what this woman was doing. And she couldn't help but to admire her for it. She was cunning with this and it certainly relieved the anxiety from Wish's chest but only for embarrassment and heart ache to replace it. She slowly turned her gaze to Gen, blue eyes full of confusion and worry. She wants to know what happened? Why? She asked herself and only let it dwell for a couple seconds. She wanted to talk about this. Or else she knew she'd never figure out what was going on between her and Darius.

The Nokken swallowed hard trying to collect her courage. Once she had it she started to speak. "I met him earlier this morning.. just before the hike." She spoke in a whisper just as Gen did sono one could hear their conversation. She looked down nibbling on her lip as she thought about it. "He suggested going ahead of the group.. so we did. And.. we--" She cut her self off as the memories shes been trying to block out flooded behind her eyes. Why was talking about it so hard? Was it because he was standing just across the kitchen? "We went a little ways off the trail, found a spot to sit and... and" She cut off again and closed her eyes now, this time biting into her lip a little harder. "We did something I think he now regrets and is even disgusted over.. I think he doesn't want anything to do with me anymore." She frowned deeply as the last words slipped out. It was hard talking about this, realizing how hurt she really was over what happened.

Pulling herself together again she lifted her eyes back up to Gens and began to mimic the vampire's motions, playing with her dark hair now. "He left me there pretty abruptly and then I see him in here.. and he's acting so.. funny." She was now biting harder into her lip almost not noticing the pain. She couldn't understand why he was acting so strange after they both agreed for this just to be a casual once in a while thing. If it was just that then he shouldn't be treating her any different. Unless she did something that made him revolted to look at her. And the more she thought about it, about him rejecting her the more upset she became. To the point that now she couldn't feel herself biting her lip anymore. Which meant the longer she stayed quiet the more pressure she was ensuing on it. Well, till her teeth broke through the delicate pink skin of her lip. She didn't even notice the blood at first, only when she could tasted it on her tongue after it trickled down to the one corner of her mouth.

She let out a light gasp as her tongue flicked out in an attempt to clean most of the blood from her lip. She blushed in embarrassment and frowned. How could she be so naive to let a stranger see her like this. Hell! How could she be so stupid to have sex with a complete stranger?! She was really starting to hate herself and just wanted to go crawl under a rock at the deepest part of a pond. But obviously that wasn't going to be very easy to find... the pool in her room might do. Maybe she should just finish out her first decision for going to her room now that she's made herself look like a complete fool.

Wistful Phantom

User Image

osemary Кaufmann

For supernatural creatures, they didn't seem to care very much about her being human. Well, Shae was a siren and they seemed more intent on sailors than anything else. Rosemary noted that for a siren, she had very little in the way of birdlike features. Perhaps she was glamoured? Made sense. Jace hadn't actually said what he was, but he seemed equally... well, not unconcerned, but not as though he was slavering over her flesh. Rosemary ticked off in her head that the two, for now, seemed safe.

So they were going to eat outside? That sounded alright. But she didn't want to go outside just yet. "May I look and see what I want in the kitchen first? I would like to pick my own food." Jace didn't seem out to poison her or anything, but Rosemary would rather see what sorts of cereal the place had than try something more filling, like bacon. Bacon grease would leave marks on her lovely jumper skirt, after all! And maybe Shae would rather have cereal as well? What did sirens eat besides sailors and fish?

Kawaii Fatcat

16,575 Points
      • V-Day 2011 Event 100
      • Magical Girl 50
      • Noble Shade 100
      User Image

Current Mood: Nervous, Mischievous
      Mischief: Poking people while invisible
      With: No one in particular

"We're all a little mad here"

Zuzu pulled her cloak tighter to her chest as she stepped into the kitchen, going for the first person she sees; a girl with dark black hair (Wishlyn). She pokes the girl in the back then runs off, poking the guy that was cooking and once again running away. She continued till she poked everyone in the room then slumped down onto the floor of the kitchen. Itazura giggled to herself quietly, leaning her head back carefully so that her cloak doesn't come off. I'm so childish sometimes. Giggling to herself again, she looked around at what was in the room again. It seemed pretty well stocked with food for all kinds of species. I wonder if there is any pudding.. Standing up, she strolls over to the fridge, looking around hoping no one is looking over there so she can open it without anyone noticing. Zuzu opens the fridge door quickly, glancing at what was inside it hoping to see pudding; It was one of her favorite foods.

User Image

Itazura OOC

Adorable Beast

User Image
      User Image
                  we'll go no more a-roving,
                  So late into the night
                      Though the heart be still as loving,
                      And the moon be still as bright..

For the sword outwears its sheath,
                  And the soul wears out the breast,
                      And the heart must pause to breathe,
                      And love itself have a rest.

It came as something of a relief that Wishlyn didn't' fight her suggestion to sit for a while as some might have been inclined to do. There had been a moment when Genevieve thought she might insist on going about doing her own cooking when she'd mentioned 'not wanting to burden him.' But she did sit and even seemed to relax a bit. At least until Gen moved in to speak with her at which point she clearly became confused and flustered once more. If there was anyone that hadn't thought her actions anything but flirtatious the bright red coloring that spread across Wishlyn's features and the nervous giggle she let out would have rectified that quickly.

Confusion gave way to embarrassment and in her moments hesitation Gen thought her companion might still be reluctant to open up and require further persuasion. But as it turned out that would not be necessary. In a voice just as soft as Gens had been Wish began to tell her about what had happened that morning. She had Gen's full attention, which only faltered slightly when something nudged her back, and even then it only faltered long enough for her to register the annoyance.The vampire listened quietly while the story slowly unfolded with more than one pause for Wish to collect herself before continuing on with a subject that was understandably difficult to talk about. In the pause that followed the story Gen's mind dissected what she'd just seen and heard, putting things together and pulling them apart again while her fingers continued to absently play with the dark strands.

When she did speak again her voice was soft and slightly amused. Don't you think you're jumping to conclusions. I'll be the first to admit that I hardly understand what goes on in the minds of humans, but I've seen disgust on their faces enough times to know it when I see it. That scene just now was rife with emotions, but disgust was not one of them. she assured her before going on. Isn't it more likely that he's found himself dealing with something he hasn't before and simply isn't sure how to deal with it? the vampire paused again. With the information she had available it seemed reasonable that the human Darius hadn't really thought about the fact that she wasn't human as he was until after the deed was done and now he didn't really know what to do about it. Of course she could have been mistaken, her information was quite limited after all. She now knew for sure what they had done, but very little about what was said, which was often far more important in these types of situations. I could speak to him if you'd like. She offered tentatively, now curious to hear his side of the story though still reluctant to have much interaction with the humans. The vampire wasn't at all certain her words would have any effect on the nokken, who now seemed so anxious that it was impossible to tell if she'd heard her at all.

Quite suddenly the scent of fresh blood flooded her senses. A small gasp made Genevieve pull back enough that she could see Wishlyn's face clearly and the flick of her tongue brought her eyes down to the soft pink lips, now stained red with blood where she'd chewed right through the delicate skin. Already a new bead or crimson was forming in place of what had been wiped away. Genevieve's hand stopped moving at the sight of the bright liquid shining in the kitchen light overhead and the locks of hair dropped away from her fingers. Her own lower lip disappeared into her mouth and slowly reappeared as she wet it in the presence of such a delicious temptation. Oh dear. Look what you've done to your lip. She said in an absent tone barely louder than the one she had been using to whisper in Wish's ear. Let me help you with that. She didn't give Wish a chance to respond or pull away, without the danger of addiction or the sensation of being overwhelmed by too much at once the temptation was too much. 'Just... just one taste.' She thought leaning in to capture the lip with her own. The vampires tongue slipped between her lips to tenderly caress the soft flesh of the lip and clean away the sweet crisp tasting blood before seeking out the tiny wound that let it flow. The healing properties in her saliva that allowed her kind to keep prey alive after puncturing major arteries to feed from them made quick work of the tiny shallow nick in the sensitive skin, leaving behind flesh that was flawless and unbroken. There. she breathed pulling away slowly All better. She said, not unlike a mother that had done nothing more than kiss a booboo.

/list] ↘↘

W h e r e
      : Kitchen
      W i t h
      : Kitchen crew
      W e a r i n g
      : Now
      M o o d
      : Curious & annoyed
      T h e m e : A little drop of Poison

┓ [[OOC: When you get to that 'just ******** it all' moment.! ]]┏

'.'

Kawaii Fatcat

16,575 Points
      • V-Day 2011 Event 100
      • Magical Girl 50
      • Noble Shade 100
      User Image

Current Mood: Nervous
      Mischief: Not up to anything right now
      With: Random people in the kitchen

"We're all a little mad here"

Zuzu stands on her tiptoes trying to see into the back of the fridge, finally finding what she was looking for. Yes pudding!! She quickly closes the fridge, putting her hood down revealing herself to everyone in the room. Looking around shyly, she starts to open random drawers trying to find a sppon. "Where would spoons be..." Zuzu mumbles to herself quietly.

User Image

Itazura OOC
      I know my posts are kinda short right now, but there isn't much to say right now with no interactions xD

Lucky Raider

9,600 Points
      • Brandisher 100
      • Treasure Hunter 100
      • Flatterer 200
      Dancing through life
      No need to tough it
      When you can sluff it off as I do
      Nothing matters
      But knowing nothing matters
      It's just life
      So keep dancing through.

User Image

☼ The Human Male ☼

☼ I know we barely know eachother, but I'm here if you need me. ☼

He carries the act so convincingly
      The fact is sometimes he believes it
      He can be happy with the way things are
      Be happy with the things he's done

Theme 1 ,Theme 2 (<--Change all the female pronouns to male)
      Body Type
      ponytail

Darius flipped the cake and put it on a plate. Even though he was distracted, that didn't stop him from skillfully making one of the easiest breakfast dishes known to man. He poured another pancake into the pan as he tried to ignore the presence of the girls behind him. Girls, no matter what their race, were all the same. They always were whispering or giggling about something, always doing things in groups, even going to the bathroom in groups. even though he knew alot about women , there were some things he just didn't understand.

An arm leaned on his shoulder as the pancake got close to being done on one side and Darius looked up to see the smiling face of Jace. "Ok! Rise n shine sleeping beauty, you're supposed to actually wake up before you get out of bed!" Darius laughed as Jace picked up his dishes and walked out to the patio. He was a good guy, for sure, and definitely someone he could imagine being good friends with in the long run.

He felt a slight poke in the side as he flipped the pancake in the air, catching it a bit on the lip of the pan. He furrowed his brows sadly and frowned, setting the pan down to looked around behind him. "Alright, who did th--"

His words were caught in his throat and his face turned a bright red when his eyes fell upon the two women. The other woman was dangerously close to Wish, who seemed equally as interested in her. It happened almost in slow motion as they leaned in closer to eachother, Gen's eyes closed, and before Darius knew what he was doing, he had quickly turned around and took a hurried step forward towards them.

"Whoa, hey!!" He found himself yelling. His face turned bright red and he laughed nervously, scratching the back of his neck. Yeah, that scene had him all hot and bothered, and he would remember this moment for the rest of his life, for sure. Reaching for Wish's wrist, he looked at the woman and smiled, "I hope you dont mind me interrupting, but," he turned his attention to Wish "can we talk?"

Where: the kitchen
      Wearing: This outfit
      With: Caius, Lucian, Osiris, Marceline, Wish, Gen, and the rest of the kitchen folks
      Feeling: Flustered. Very very flustered.
      Roommate: None

Serenity Achkey
      biggrin
      Ziloall
      biggrin
      l-n-f-e-c-t-l-0-n
      biggrin
      sara hawkins
      biggrin
      Kitsune~Dream
      biggrin
      P a n t y S n a t c h e r