Noted 0.51612903225806 51.6% [ 32 ]
I have something to add! 0.080645161290323 8.1% [ 5 ]
Gold 0.40322580645161 40.3% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 62 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 107 108 109 > >> >>> »|

Wistful Phantom

User Image

osemary Кaufmann

"Rosemary." No full names. Full names given from one's own lips can give someone power over you. Surnames could come later, but middle names will be kept close to her heart. The apology seemed sincere enough, though, and despite the fact that it could be an act, Rosemary felt a little better. Her eyes flicked back to Luna's face for an instant before settling at the place they had been. "It's good to know I'm not the only one a little lost." She actually smiled, and though it was small and rather worried, it worked wonders on making her look less like a shell-shocked china doll.

That left her face as soon as the next girl came in, and Rosemary went back to her fearful, worried expression. If the glance back to Luna's face helped her to work her magic, it would have been plain that Rosemary saw her as as much of a potential threat as anyone there could be. It seemed that Rosemary could use a friend to wind down her nerves and make her feel safe. While her fears weren't totally unfounded, if she didn't relax soon, she would get sick or possibly have a fit.

Premium Gaian

7,375 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
"If that monkey pawing at the reflection of the moon..."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
L U N A L E B L A N C
User Image

Luna smiled excitedly as the girl glanced up at her a few times, and her eyes widened. She now began feeling the fear that the girl felt, and understood her view of Luna. "There is no need to be frieghtened. I'm not one to lash out onto someone, simply because they're human." Her face curved into a light smile. "You seem like a kind-hearted person, Rosemary." She said, eyes lighting up with joy. "I'm glad that we've met. But..." She paused, taking in a breath. "...Why don't we take some time to find our rooms?"

Then, out of the corner of Luna's eye, she noticed a figure slip into form near the hall. Her smile faded quickly, and she turned to face a young woman. Who's this? She thought, before folding her arms into a defensive pose.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"...Could only see himself."

Lucky Raider

9,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
This is my brand new day starting now
I let go of the things that weigh me down
That rob me of the beauty thats to be found
In life all around
And this is my prayer without ceasing,
the negative releasing
And as I rise above,
my burden is easing

User Image
User Image

~♪~♫~ The Druid Girl ~♫~♪~

User Image

~♫~♪~ “The secret of happiness is freedom, the secret of freedom is courage.” ~♪~♫~

“Keep your best wishes,
close to your heart
and watch what happens”

♫ Try to keep up!!! wink (theme)
♫ Body type

Writing down the last of the reports Euya sent, she turned back to the rest of the group and cleared her throat. She wasn't sure how loud it would be or how it would sound with her mask over her mouth, but hey, she could give it a shot.

"Alright everyone!!! Let's get going! Everyone grab your gear and lets head out!"

Throwing Wish's backpack over her shoulders, she ran for the first tree and used her momentum to run up the side of the tree, enough to grab onto the large branch that stuck out above her. Swiftly pulling herself up, she lept into higher branches, like a cat. When she reached a branch with an acceptable clearing, she looked ahead into the glistening forest. It looked like the trail hadn't been washed out too bad. The main Cairns seemed to still be there, from what she could see, and from what Euya reported. "Alright, the trail begins up here, follow the cairns if you get lost. Those are those weird piles of rock you see around the forest." She hoped everyone would be able to understand her through her mask.

Oriana looked up and closed her eyes as the cool morning breeze ran across her skin. It was such a calming sensation, and one that, even though she had felt it a thousand times before, felt just as new and wonderful as the first, and each breeze was different, none could possibly be the same. She only wished she could hear what those winds could tell her. She opened her eyes again and smiled brightly at the blue sky, white clouds scattered across its surface and drifting lazily whichever way they felt. They were in no rush to get anywhere. Which reminded her...

She turned her eyes down to look at the earth beneath her, scanning for what the others were doing. Some were mingling about in the kitchen, others were making their way over to the trail head. Some newcomers were walking in from the street, their cars driving away. Wishlyn was already walking across the lawn toward the house without the boy. She tilted her head slightly, curious as to why.

BigRed to Airhead. Target has reached her destination. Requesting permission to return to base? Over. Euya's report resounded in her mind as Oriana looked around a bit, spying the Siren as she made her way across the grassy yard. "Well that was fast..." She muttered to herself. Yeah, you can come back now. I'm up in an oak, be down in a second. Don't bother, I found you already. A familiar cry echoed through the trees as a large bird soared into the sky above the druid's head before swooping down towards her, talons extended and silver cuffs sparkled in the sunlight. The girl smiled and stood up on the branch she was on, resting her hand against the tree as the hawk gracefully flapped its wings to slow down its approach, landing skillfully on a branch near her. She laughed and glanced at her friend. "Welcome back, featherbutt. The bird glared at her and ruffled his feathers, causing Oriana to throw her head back laughing.

She hoped down the tree, followed by Euya, returning to the first branch of the large oak, a huge smile crossing her face as she squatted on the branch. She gestured to everyone, "Everyone whose going, come on!! We're wasting daylight!"

Where: Way up in a tree----> Not so far up said tree
Wearing: this outfit
With: Euya
Feeling: Happy
Roommate: Nigel

Serenity Achkey
yum_puddi
dragonprincess_bloom
yum_puddi
the raving robot
yum_puddi
Kitsune~Dream
yum_puddi
Ziloall
yum_puddi
sir blaze creed
yum_puddi
zoeloveful
yum_puddi

Lucky Raider

9,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
There is no such thing as justice,
All the best that we can hope for is revenge
A hostile takeover,
An absolute rebellion to the end.
This is our battle cry
Oh oh oh oh oh oh
I’m giving you a head start,
You’re going to need it,
’Cause I fight like a girl

User Image

User Image

There's a war inside of me
burning red and honestly
any idiot could see
that I killed all the hope that I had

•◘•◘•◘•The Amazon•◘•◘•◘•

•◘•◘•◘•тнe one perѕon ιn тнe world ι ғιnd нardeѕт тo ғorgιve ιѕ мyѕelғ •◘•◘•◘•

body type
voice
Themes: 1 2
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Sin walked around the front of the house, her hands in her pockets, and came across two conversing individuals. One, she could tell, was an angel, the other... wings, horns, barbed tail... she didn't like him. She didn't like him at all. She nodded to the angel in acknowlegement and glared at the devilish male, almost warning him not to do anything he would regret, when she heard the booming voice of the druid girl. She stopped and thought for a moment. Now, this would be her chance to talk to the milkdrinker. Maybe she would just say she was... sorry? Since when did she apologize to anyone? Turning back to the two individuals, she mumbled, almost reluctantly "You two had better hurry it up if you're going with everyone else. You might as well." she turned around and kept walking, turning the corner as sunlight washed over her red skin. She pulled a rough hand out of her pocket and shielded her eyes from the bright daylight as she continued to walk over towards the Loudmouth. The heat of the sun felt so good on her skin, and her raven hair soaked in its rays, keeping her head warmer. She loved the heat, but she also loved the bitter cold. It wasn't something they normally had where she was from, but when the cold would come, it was special to her.

Coming into the open with the rest of the 'inmates', Sin caught a glimpse of the druid girl climbing into the treetops like a ******** monkey, as if they were a child's playground. Her eyes widened a bit. She had to admit, it was impressive. She had heard of tribes in Africa doing this, but she never expected to see it for herself. How in Ares' name did she learn that?

The amazon brought her eyes back to to the earth as she came around the corner of the house, catching a glimpse of silver hair as it disappeared inside the patio door. Sin furrowed her brows. Maybe that was the Shea... but maybe it wasn't. The demon she saw earlier had it too, and she wasn't sure how common it was to have for the other races. She never really cared to find out, but she figured there was no harm in finding out. Keeping a vigilant eye on the others outside, she kept close to the wall as she made her way back through the door to the kitchen, where she saw another ******** demon eating at the table, amongst others she hadn't met before, two males and a orange haired female. She narrowed her eyes and walked past them quickly, avoiding eyecontact as she went through the sitting room and into the main entryway, where she found Shea and two other women, both apparently just moving in. As a white haired woman finished the conversation with the smaller, meeker female, she turned to face Shea, crossing her arms defensively.

Sin furrowed her brows and the towering woman quickly walked up to the Siren girl, resting a hand on her shoulder. She was going to just leave, but it looked like she had been confronted"Wish told me you made it to the spring. I'm glad you're doing better." She muttered softly. She shot a steely glare up towards the white haired woman, narrowing her eyes slightly. The woman had a dominant presence about her, and her eyes were an eerie white, making even Sin a tad uncomfortable.Without taking her eyes off the woman Sin turned her head slightly towards the siren. "Go on, get out of here, Princess. I'll take care of Mooneyes and I'll just talk to you later, alright?" Taking her hand off Shea's shoulder, she gave her a light push on the back toward the stairs.

Turning her fullattention bak to the woman, she also crossed her arms and frowned. "Normally, I would respect a woman like you, but you aren't off to a good ******** start, Mooneyes. This girl is under my protection...as a sister...," Sin glanced back toward Shea and softened her voice for a second, and then returned her eyes to the woman. "and any threat to my kin is a threat to me, so pick your battles, Mooneyes, she's no threat to you." Of course, Shea being a siren, she could be a threat to her, but Sin wasn't going to say that. She felt weird for being so nice to someone she barely knew, but she felt she needed to be. She was the closest one to a friend that she had, and she knew that, even though the girl might easily hate her now.

User ImageUser Image

OOC: Crapy post.... bleeeeeegh

Where:
Wearing: This outfit
With: Maddox and Luna ---& Luna, Shea, and Rosemary.
Feeling: protective
Roommate: Davey

The Mournful Optimist
yum_puddi
dragonprincess_bloom
yum_puddi
Gothic_Redemption
yum_puddi

Playful Sex Symbol

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Maddox

ood: Well, then. Is that how you wanna play?
Speaking with: Luna

"What I lust for isn't blood. Who I rely on isn't you. And who you think I am, I'm not... Now, now, before you go running to her, let me tell you. My sister won't save you. Because you see, most people don't understand our lust, or how it works. So, we work together, or sometimes on each other to get what we need. And tonight, honey, that's you. "

User Image

│█║▌│█▌█ ▌█ ▌ ║▌│█││█▌█ ▌█ ▌ ║▌

Maddox chuckled at the angel as he watched her swat the smoke away from her face. He rolled his eyes for a moment before speaking to her again. "I didn't realize things like these had fine prints." He laughed before Luna began to move closer to him and her hand was gently placed on one of his broad shoulders. Slowly his eyes narrowed as she grabbed the cancer stick from his fingers and proceeded to drop it to the ground and then grind it out beneath her shoe. Maddox's jaw tightened momentarily as he fought back his anger for the gesture she just gave him. Finally being able to shake it off he shrugged his shoulders and pulled out his box of cigarettes again. "No worries! I have plenty more." He said before placing the cigarette between his lips and lighting it.

Luna now walked away from him but that didn't mean he was just gonna let her get away with that little stunt. He sighed and stuck both his hands in his pockets, cigarette still between his lips, as he crossed the distance of the stairs to get next to her. He gave a smirk before grabbing the cancer stick and flicking the ashes at the girls dress. "I hope you know this isn't over sweet heart." His voice came out cold and he spoke in a mocking tone.He knew better then to play around with angels but this was just too much fun. Plus, she was clearly enjoying it too so of course he saw no end in site. At least not until he got what he wanted from her.

The demon's free hand moved swiftly to rest up behind her neck, forcing the angle to look up at him. He smiled down at her and just stared. He didn't need to feed right now so he figured he'd just mess with her a little. Messing with people was always fun. "Now, don't get too excited, I just have a secret to tell you." He spoke slowly and as he did he leaned his face closer to hers but slightly turned his check so his lips were at her ear. "You can give me more energy than anyone else in this place. So, don't expect me to leave you alone any time soon." He pulled away from her and in one swift movement stepped away and back over towards his side of the stairs. He set the cigarette back between his lips and crossed his arms and he looked at her, waiting for a reaction.

Finally turning away from her gaze he watched a more muscle built woman come around from the corner of his eye. She was a little more manly that he was looking for, but then again he has been with men too. He noticed the darts her eyes were throwing at him and he just chuckled. Even a clear as day 'no' was a challenge to him. He'll have to remember this girl in the back of his mind for later. It was then that he heard another voice yelling in the near distance. It also caught Sin off guard, watching as she spaced out for a moment.

A hike? He thought, eyebrow raising up in question. He wasn't much of a nature buff and doubted that leaving his sister in the house by herself to go on a hike with Luna would be such a good idea. She would for sure have his head on a spike for that. Maddox turned away from Sin to look back at Luna who still hadn't replied to him or to the amazon woman. He then turned his eyes towards the door, wondering if his sister had finished eating yet, maybe she'd like to go on a hike. Either way he figured he might as well go if that is where 'everyone else' is going. "So Ms. Angle." He began, as Sin walked away from them. "Would you care to go on a hike?" His devilish grin grew a tiny bit as his head tilted, inhaling more of his cigarette.
l-N-F-E-C-T-l-0-N
Outrageous plot ideas are good! Message me with it biggrin

Lucky Raider

9,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
Dancing through life
No need to tough it
When you can sluff it off as I do
Nothing matters
But knowing nothing matters
It's just life
So keep dancing through.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

☼ The Human Male ☼

☼ I know we barely know eachother, but I'm here if you need me. ☼

He carries the act so convincingly
The fact is sometimes he believes it
He can be happy with the way things are
Be happy with the things he's done

Theme 1 ,Theme 2 (<--Change all the female pronouns to male)
Body Type
ponytail

Darius could feel her eyes on him as he walked away. He was bugging her, he could tell. She wanted him to turn around and go back to her, but as much as he wanted to, he couldn't let her any closer to him. He already had taken taken something irreplaceable from her, when it should have been with someone who wasn't so... uncommitted. He actually had no idea what he was doing. He just met the girl, why was he feeling so uptight about her? No matter. The sad fact was that he couldn't be what she wanted him to be, even if they had done it later... but what else was he here for? He had to get married... and had to be tied down eventually... and he could handle being the husband of someone he didn't love, but if he actually felt he was growing too close to someone...

He shook his head. His own thoughts confused him. As he made his way out of the woods and into the clearing in the back yard, he smiled broadly at the people outside and the stoner who was still petting the human's bike. He laughed as Oriana called out from above somewhere. Looking up, he saw the girl in the treetops, making her way swiftly back down, as if she was some kind of lemur. He raised his eyebrows and whistled. He didn't think anyone here would know parkour, and he deffinately didn't think she would. Wishlyn would have found that awesome, he was sure.

As the group crowded over to the trail head, he sighed and walked up to the patio door, swinging it open and looking around at the people in the room. He had to get his mind off of her. Giving them all a sunny smile and a soft chuckle, he gestured with his thumb behind him towards the door. "Hey, gorgeous people. If you guys didn't hear the announcement, they're leaving now. If you feel like sticking around, however, I'm making breakfast." He rolled up his sleeves and looked around with a grin on his face. "Alright, what are we hungry for? Moroccan? Mexican? Brazilian? Polish? Thai? Or do we just want pancakes?"

Where: the kitchen
Wearing: This outfit
With: Wish--& Noone --& Caius, Lucian, Marceline, and Freya
Feeling: guilty
Roommate: None

Serenity Achkey
biggrin
Ziloall
biggrin
l-n-f-e-c-t-l-0-n
biggrin
Kitsune~Dream
biggrin

Premium Gaian

7,375 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
"If that monkey pawing at the reflection of the moon..."
[EDITED]

L U N A L E B L A N C
User Image

As Luna was just finishing up her conversation with Rosemary, she was approached by a woman with reddish skin, who seemed to be resonating with some sort of heat. This is an odd being. She thought, noticing the reflected crossed-arms, and generating the understanding that she was not particularly liked by the woman. Listening to the words the woman spoke, she came to resent having talked to Rosemary to begin with. "Who do you think you are, throwing around names, Amazon?" She snarled, clearly irritated by being called a name such as "Moon-Eyes".

"I have done nothing to harm this girl, yet you verbally attack me upon our first meeting? I've heard of being protective over another individual, but this is something else." She let a slight frown of displeasure cross her face, before turning back into a blank stare. How childish of this woman to be picking fights. I have a strange feeling that she is lying to me. She probably doesn't even know who the hell this girl is. She thought, continuing the gaze she held before. It is probably for the best if I leave, I do not want to be making any more enemies than I have to.

Suddenly, Luna felt a familiar rush to her head and the markings on her forehead began resonating with an eerie white glow. Goddamnit, you couldn't pick a worse time... She thought, clasping her right hand over her markings as she stumbled to lean against the nearby counter. She knew that she needed to find a dark place, somewhere quiet. Her head began pounding, and she struggled to push past the Amazon on her way down the hallway, now at a sloppy jog. She came only to open a random door, apparently leading to the kitchen, before collapsing on her hands and knees. Her vision began to blur, and she heard the voices as she tried to pull herself towards a darker area in the room.

She made out a large dark shape, and began crawling towards it, hoping that it was a door.

[EDITED]

"...Could only see himself."

Distinct Noob

The Reaper
User Image
Jå¢ê Zꥆ§åv

╔╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╗
My soul is full of whispered song;
My blindness is my sight;
the shadows that I feared so long
Are all alive with light.

╚╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╝

Jace slowly rose from bed his head giving him a slightly annoyed pound as he sat up, the house busy with activity already. He stretched slightly, rolling his head from one side to another slowly, loosening his neck as another letter puffed into smoke in front of him, fluttering down onto his lap. He quickly peeled it open and scanned it over, one eyebrow giving a disdainful twitch. "A physical competition? That's not even fair!" he exclaimed, throwing the poor letter into the air as if it had just insulted him personally. An annoyed expression stay on his face as he contemplate the letter, a physical competition? Some races were more attuned to that sort of thing compared to others, at that point it wasn't even a competition but more of a comedy show of watching other races fail horridly.

He got up, still frowning at the letter that puffed into smoke once more as he walk past, it's not that he didn't stand a chance it was more that it was an annoyance. He took a short shower, the water scalding hot even for the short time turning the bathroom into a sauna. He stepped out letting his hair dry naturally, liking how it looked messy as he got dressed. Throughout the house there was a bit of chatter coming from almost every which way but it being mostly centered in the kitchen, a small group of people remain, talking in between themselves. As he walked down the steps still relatively asleep he found three girls, the petite lolita one giving off a frightened aura, the other more full figured almost sickly, and finally the amazon from the previous night angry as he had remembered. He fought back an urge to walk towards the group to see if he could help in his sleep like state but it got the better of him, as he barely caught a glimpse of another woman, who seemed like a stumbling drunk down the adjacent hallway. He slowly walked over to the three in the foyer, giving a small wave and his best not sleepy smile he could muster. "Well good morning to you three, and if I may what a lovely sight to see so early in the morning." he chuckled giving the girls a more hearty grin than before, drawing his attention towards the woman who disappeared down the hall. "She alright?.." he asked slightly leaning over to see if he could still see her. From where he was standing she was gone, though a part of him being how he was a bit of worry came over him. Jace scratched his head with his left hand, fluffing his white hair as he held out his right hand to the small group. "Well odd way to start the morning but I'm Jace, it's good to meet you all!" another toothy grin hiding his worried mind of course his worry turned to this groups dynamics of emotion. Sick, fright and.. Anger or rage? It was more confusing then he cared to solve, only just wanting to see if he could help.

In the company of: Rosemary, Sin, and Shea
Wearing: Casual clothes
Feeling: Adventurous and a bit hungry
Body type: x

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Sheas New theme

Sheas voice (Serah from ff13))

User Image

Shea Alu Lunario

User Image

I fear i will never find anyone...I know my greatest pain is yet to come

Shea did not seem to mind the woman, Luna, taking a more defensive like posture. Everyone around here was usually like that and why should they not be? All these races with their history of being violent and such it was understandable. Feeling the eyes of the girls on her though made her feel a panicky though she tried to keep her cool. No way was she about to show weakness to these new girls, well if she could help it anyways. Though as she was about to take another step Shea felt a rather familiar warmth sneak up behind her, the feeling of someone towering over her as well, knowing it was Sin. Shea put a small smile on her face as she turned around to look at the Amazon, "Yes, i made it there rather safely. Though Oriana had her avian friend keep an eye on me." Shea wondered if Sin had come to see with her own eyes that Shea was safe or was it that Sin was heading to her room as well and this was just some coincidence. It mattered not to Shea though, it was nice having someone she knew standing behind her, it seemed to help settle her down.

Seeing Sin's eyes glaring at the white haired female and then feeling Sin giving her back a little push towards the stairs. "Sin, please try not to be so rash. Right now they have done nothing to harm me okay." Turning once more to face the Amazon as she gently and really without thinking placed her hands over Sin's as in an attempt to try and calm the rage that seemed to be boiling up inside of Sin. It kind of made Shea smile a bit brighter as Sin thought of her as a sister of sorts. Shea never had anyone feel like that about her. Though it seemed that Luna was not one too fond of nicknames, well at least not ones that Sin picked out. Though she thought it kind of suited the color of the woman's eyes, they really were like two small perfectly round glowing moons. Though it sort of surprised her to see Luna's forehead glowing, well the mark that was there. Was it something to do with her race? And what kind of race did she belong to? Yes Shea might be a bit inquisitive but she was not about to pester the girl as she seemed to want to get away from them.

Though as she was about to once more start up the stairs Shea heard footsteps coming down them, saw a man standing there with white hair. She remembered seeing him before, in the kitchen. Looking back at Sin and then at Jace she then remembered that this man was probably the male that Sin seemed to have a crush on. "Good Morning,Jace. I am Shea.",she said to him as he then inquired about Luna. "I think so, though maybe she does not like being in such large crowds." Shea felt her cheeks blushing a bit as he smiled at not only her but Rosemary and Sin as well. The way his lips curved upwards and showed off his rather white teeth it sort of sent her pulse quickening for a moment.

Will we find each other in the dark...My long lost love?

Mood: Still a bit saddened by her thoughts and then terrified thanks to that letter
Attire: Sheas outfit
Companion(s): Rosemary,Sin and Jace

User Image

I am a Siren.

((EDITED POST))

Wistful Phantom

User Image

osemary Кaufmann

So much was happening! Before Rosemary could reply to Luna, a tall woman came in and started yelling at her. Rosemary shrank back at her approach, the aggressive demeanour doing nothing to ease her fright. And as soon as the large woman stopped, Luna tore off to another room, leaving Rosemary alone withe the angry woman and the girl she seemed so intent on protecting. Rosemary had never felt so scared in her life, outclassed in every way by the woman who had chased off the only friendly person she had met here. She only stood above five feet tall by virtue of her heels, and didn't even weight a hundred pounds. This woman could crush her with a glance.

When the man approached, Rosemary merely shot him a glance before she started looking for an exit, any exit. She looked like she could burst into tears at any moment. If someone didn't either back off or offer help very, very gently, Rosemary seemed as though she'd have a heart attack.

Bashful Werewolf

User Image

» Davey . : . : . : . Brennan «
═════════
Body Type
Voice

With his arms crossed lazily he looked around at all the commotion. People were sure losing it, and from the noises he heard inside the house, and by noises he meant his roommates loud voice, he figured new people had arrived that she felt the need to put in their place. Sighing he watched as everyone did their own thing. However, it seemed the orange haired girl who orchestrated the whole hike to the waterfall was determined to get everyone moving. He figured since he liked water and had nothing better to do he might as well follow.

It didn't matter if no one else went, he wanted to float on his back and just relax. Though he wasn't sure that would happen for long. The people in this house were prone to doing insane things, and he could only imagine that someone was going to ******** around in the water and not let it be calm. Shrugging mentally he began to walk towards where the girl was headed. He knew exactly what formations she was speaking of. Moving his arms down, he lifted his shirt a bit and placed his thumbs in the waist band of his swimming shorts. They didn't have pockets, so that would have to do.

The forest was quiet compared to the hustle bustle of the house, something he enjoyed more than he could remember. Taking a deep breath he felt himself physically relax for the first time in hours. Even in his sleep he wasn't relaxed. This place had the potential to do that to you. Make you feel like you couldn't relax. Who ever thought it would be a good idea to shove them all in one house and expect them to fall in love was an idiot. He couldn't see it ending in any other way than bloodshed. Most of all, he would be damned if he let anyone kill him.

It would be easy, just sit at the bottom of the pool and wait for some idiot to come into it. They would think they could drag him from the pool, but in reality, he would just drown them. Not many people knew how to fend him off, and for that, he would be thankful. He listened to the noises that quietly sounded in the forest the deeper he got. Animals, the girl who was up in the tree, her bird, water running. The wind especially gave a good acoustic to the forest, howling through the trees, but gently, so more like whispering. It was definitely where he felt home, now he just needed some water.

Bashful Werewolf

User Image

AidenΦMalone

It wasn't long before the owner of the bike showed up and put a nice smack right onto Aiden's back. He turned to look at the guy, and smiled, but before he could even react, the guy was gone; walking off with some dark haired girl with blue eyes to rival his own. Shrugging it off he felt Flint gently bite at his hair before jumping to the ground and running about. He wanted to explore, and that was fine by Aiden. "Go for it little man. Just don't get lost, last time I had to look for you it was no fun on my end." Giving his companion a huge grin he got off the bike and looked around. People were definitely doing their own thing, but one girl seemed to want people to go to some waterfall.

As much as Aiden would have loved to do so, he much would rather go alone to a place like that. Nature was very sacred to his kind, and therefore he often liked to experience it alone first. pulling his pipe out of his pocket, he snapped his fingers and a tiny spark of fire light the pipe. Taking in a deep drag he blew out the thick white smoke before walking around the house. He examined each and every aspect of the outside. Taking his time however, because he wanted to smoke, and he enjoyed paying attention to small details. There was definitely something magical, and not in a magical creature sense, about the house. While he was near the front of the house, two more people arrived, and he was glad he wasn't the only one that was late.

Once he was back near the motorcycle, the same guy who had said he was the owner, was walking back into the couch. Shrugging it off he pushed his thumb into his pipe, putting it out, and stuffing it back into his pocket. Following the guy, he walked into the kitchen and watched people interact. There was nothing different about this place, than say a random food place he might have stumbled into. For a druid he definitely found himself interacting with the human race a lot. It wasn't more than a few minutes after he had decided to lean against the counter and watch the guy who he would eventually introduce himself to, that one of the new commers seemed to get into a slight disagreement with the loud and angry woman he had seen before.

When she came stumbling into the kitchen, crawling along the floor he walked away from the counter and knelt down looking at her. "You totally look like you need some assistance." Looking around at what her eyes were focused on, it seemed to be a small door that lead into a pantry. Shrugging he hoisted the woman up so she could lean against him, and walked her into the dark room. Looking around at all the food he turned his head a bit to look at her. "Geeze, you must really be hungry yo. What are you feelin'?"

Companion: Flint
Theme: [x]
Voice: [x]
Body: [x]
Pipe: [x]
                                                                              That Druid Dude

The Mournful Optimist

Adorable Beast

User Image
    User Image
                we'll go no more a-roving,
                So late into the night
                    Though the heart be still as loving,
                    And the moon be still as bright..

For the sword outwears its sheath,
                And the soul wears out the breast,
                    And the heart must pause to breathe,
                    And love itself have a rest.

Genevieve remained blissfully unaware of the inner turmoil that had awakened in in roommate at her comment about the sun's effects. The remark had been made lightly, and was only meant to point out that she would be grateful any time he was able to block out the suns unpleasantness. Had she known she would have avoided the subject altogether and merely agreed with him and express her gratitude. But all she ever saw, all he let her see, was the neutral expression he wore so often or a smile that made her feel as though she could melt in spite of the cold of her skin. It wasn't quite the smile he wore when he spoke of his family, but it was in the slight curve of his lips and the light in his eyes the moment before he leaned down to capture her lips with his own.

For the longest moment it seemed as though time slowed down for them, and nothing else mattered in the world. Her hand slid around from his abdomen to the small of his back where it could serve to bring them closer together rather than remaining between them. Somehow the kiss they shared was innocent and passionate all at once. Even though they held each other close, neither let their hands begin exploring the still exposed flesh of the other, nor did they let things escalate even though the desire for more was almost tangible. The feeling around them only lightened when the kiss ended and Damien laughed. Silently she thanked all her lucky stars by name that he had only nearly asked her to continue, even knowing what it would mean for them, she wasn’t sure she would be able to refuse him should he make such a request and deny them both what was said to be the most incredibly high they might ever experience. If she could be certain that they were both willing to make the lifetime commitment it would take to keep the negative effects of the addiction at bay there wouldn’t have been a problem, as it was only after the vampire in question lost access to the blood of the witch or warlock’s blood that things began to turn bad. But to make such a commitment in the heat of the moment to someone she had only met days ago would have been foolish at best.

Before she could so much as tell him that it was the temptation to allow her to do so that she apologized for in the first place, or even teasingly tell him not to tempt her, the conversation was cut short as the door opened to a redheaded figure. Genevieve winced as the sudden noise and introduction of light into the room renewed the pounding in her head that had died down over the last several minutes of dark and quiet conversation. The brazen newcomer cheerfully expressed and openly his shock at their presence in his room, and marched right on in anyway. Obviously this was one of the new occupants that would be taking their place once they vacated, and also the human male by the smell of him. He was a good looking specimen even if he did look as though he’d just taken a shower with his pants on. He was slender yet well built with dancing blue eyes and lips that looked like they smiled often. Even so the vampire found herself clinging just a bit tighter to Damien and watching this intruder with some suspicion. Trusting humans never did come easily for her, and after the last few years on her own she trusted them even less. It seemed impossible with them, to tell which were hunters and which of them would turn on you the moment they found out what you were. More than once she’d found herself on the wrong side of that hunt with no clan to have her back. This one confused her, with his easy demeanor and the way he strolled in and over to the wardrobe… wait what was he doing?

At first it seemed as though this bold little human was intent on not only walking in on them bit proceeding with a panty-raid of sorts, or a closet-raid at least, as he went through the where she had sworn she’d put her own clothing only the night before. If it was one of her dresses he was after at the very least he could have asked first, though the lad clearly didn’t have the legs to pull off anything she had tucked away there. Come to think of it he really didn’t have the shoulders for most of her dresses either, although with his long red hair he might be able to pass for a girl with the right application of makeup and clothing that would fit his body type, perhaps not the best looking of girls but a girl none the less. It would explain why he wanted to go through her things, if not why he didn’t simply ask. Not for a moment did it occur to her that the house might have magically moved all the clothing around to the appropriate rooms, after all she had only just grabbed her own outfit for the day a moment before, and Damien still hadn’t chosen what he’d wanted to wear for the day.

She watched him go with open astonishment, not once had he shown himself to be even slightly uncomfortable with the fact that he’d just walked in on a couple in their undergarments. In fact he even made light of the scene he’d stumbled upon just before he left. Only once the door shut behind him did Genevieve dare to speak again, and only in response to Damien’s comment. Interesting certainly is one word for it. She offered. The woman would have been more than willing to bet that even if she spent a lifetime observing humans they would somehow still manage to surprise and confound her. Sure she could blend in with humans well enough most of the time, but that didn’t mean she understood them. If she did she might have been able to avoid trouble on more than one occasion.

It was clear that her earlier assumption that they should be leaving sooner rather than later was correct, as that little interruption had proved. It would seem we’ve overstayed our welcome here. We should get going before that one’s roommate makes an appearance. She said, reluctantly pulling away from the warlock to retrieve her fallen clothes and get dressed, finishing off her outfit with a belt to cinch her shirt at the waist, a pair of spunky heels, and a long string of beads. Part of her wanted to suggest they seek out their new room and see what it was like, perhaps even pick up where they had left off before the human had interrupted. Then again that interruption had been a bit of a mood killer, especially with the way her head had begun pounding once more. Maybe it would be a better idea to seek out a few aspirin and see what the other housemates were up to, after all she’d only managed to meet a few of them so far in spite of her rather exciting day yesterday. After all Damien was still her roommate, there would be time for… other pursuits later if that is what the future had in store for them.

The vampire took a few moments to clean up the room and the clothing that was still on the floor from the night before as well as the things she had thrown in the heat of the moment, not so much because the human had mentioned them cleaning up after themselves, but because she generally didn’t care for leaving a room in a state of disarray. As she went about the room the woman let her mind wander over the events of the morning, her eyes occasionally wandering back to the redheaded man to linger on his face or figure. Genevieve was in no way a morning person, but after the last few days waking up with Damien she might have even said she was starting to enjoy them. After the few moments it had taken her to gather the things and put them in a bag Genevieve turned to leave, but paused with her hand on the door turning to look over her shoulder at her roommate. For what it’s worth, I know what it’s like to not feel the pain of loss the way people expect you too. She was aware that there were many conclusions he might pull from that statement and that many of them didn’t cast her in the best light, but the specifics weren’t something she was up for discussing just now.

Stepping outside the dark haired woman shut the door firmly behind her to allow Damien time to finish getting ready in privacy. She had just about decided to seek out her new room and take a shower there, something she needed after last night but hadn’t wanted to do in a room that was no longer hers, when a familiar puff of smoke distracted her. A pale hand snatched the letter from the air and opened it to allow her to scan the contents of the letter within. As she read her features twisted into something between disgust and dismay. Ugh. Not… outdoor sports.

↘↘

W h e r e
    : Light Blue Room → Hall
    W i t h
    : Damien → Alone
    W e a r i n g
    : ThenNow
    M o o d : hmm…
    T h e m e : A little drop of Poison

┓ [[OOC:EDITED***… "Outdoor Sports" ]]┏

'.'

Playful Sex Symbol

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxι ѕ ђ ℓ ץ η

User Image

"You'll find me where the water touches the earth and birds sing sarrowful songs of love. You'll feel my strength in the rain and wind that caress the shores of my home. And here, is where I belong. Where no one can harm me again."

ocation: Hall way in the house
    s
    peaking with: Gen
    m
    ood: I'm such a goofball.
    a
    ttire: Racerback Tank Top, Casual Denim Shorts, and Tennis Shoes.
    The Nökkenxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The closer she got to the house, the louder people's voices became. She knew that everyone else was about to make their way out towards the waterfall and all she could think about was what happened minutes away from the waterfall. On top of everything else she noticed Darius walking back from the corner of her eye. She knew he hadn't seen her, but now she wanted to just curl up and hide. Would fate let her do that? Or did it have something else in mind?

Nothing was certain in this place and there was nothing she could do about it. Wish sighed, looking up at the tree that Oriana had climbed up into. Watching over everyone like a hawk to make sure they were heading into the right direction. That girl was most certainly a leader, more so than Wish could ever be. Wish more or less liked to stay in the back, relax and watch. Possibly just a part of her nature or was it just how she was when it came to those kinds of things? For now she did not need to soul search within herself. She just needed water, relaxation, and time to clear her mind from Darius. Whom was probably thinking of everything else except for her. Her stomach tightened and she frowned. How could she have been so naive?

The dark haired woman walked up onto the back patio, ignoring most of everyone that were still outside. Slowly her hand reached up and she pulled out the pony tail on the back of her head letting the luscious soft curls fall onto her shoulders. She sighed, feeling the slight dampness cool her skin. How had her hair not completely dry yet? Problems only for thick haired woman. She shook off that minimal issue as she reached for the door and gently pulled it open. The air conditioned building pulled her in with ease as her body screamed for water, or Darius' touch. Obviously she'd only be getting one of those things but she knew, the minute her body slips in the water all her worries will vanish into thin air. At least, that is what she's hoping for.

The door slammed behind her, causing the Nökken to jump ever so slightly. She had lost so much of her inner thoughts that it made her forget that she needed to guide the door back. She laughed sheepishly and then turned back around, facing the hall, hoping that no one had in fact seen her do that. Once she saw no one around she sighed with relief and continued walking. Her room was pretty much on the other side of the hall way from here. So instead of wasting any time she picked up her pace and walked down the hall towards her room. Only for one of the doors to swing open slowly nearly causing the poor girl to tumble straight for the other woman walking out. "Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry... I really need to watch where I'm going." She thought, scratching the back of her head. In fact she had done the very same thing do Darius.. at the very same door way..

She blinked a couple times catching a glimpse at the woman who goes by the name, Gen. She hoped that she hadn't hurt her in any way. "Are you okay?" She asked softly before taking a step back and then looking down the hall. Should she offer to do something for her? She did in fact nearly knock her over. Maybe invite her for a late breakfast? Hell, all she had earlier today was a yogurt.. and Darius. Wish cleared her throat trying to push the previous thoughts form her mind before turning back to Gen. Clearly the expression on her face from a moment ago had softened and now she was really trying to apologize for bumping into her.

"I have a bad habit of rushing without looking.." She laughed quietly before stepping out of Gen's way who seemed to be heading off in the same direction of her. "Would you like to go get something to eat?" She didn't realize how hungry she actually was until that moment. Sure, she thought one yogurt could tide her over for most of the day but all that walking ate it up quickly. Though, she also planned on having lunch at the waterfall. But, that was clearly not happening now. "What do ya say? Breakfast sound good to you?" She asked Gen with a forced smile and motioning for her to lead the way.

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff