Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lovely Little Neko14

User Image
- Jack Hope -

He looks at Julisia and rubs his arm. "Well, it wasn't exactly us. Some people were chasing Veronica, and I made a distraction." He chuckles, thinking about the whole fiasco of parfaits. "Once Veronica and I fled the scene, these guys chased us. We made it to an alleyway. They found us. Then some big Space-Marine looking guy blew them to ******** smitherines."

Dangerous Lunatic

Jullisia Cutler

User Image

As she listened to their story, she sighed and shook her head as she looked to him and then looked over at Veronica. I see...so, why not tell me your side of the story Veronica? Raising a brow, she looked to her and smiled sweetly, showing she wasn't going to judge her for anything that happened. There's always multiple sides to every story, and since I can't here that strange man's story, I may as well here it from you she said softly as her tail swayed from side to side a little.

antoinette95

The Unholy Tribal

OMG its lost heaven

S I N G H

Gigabyte9010's Husband

Shirtless Werewolf

Name- Korvain Bhilani

Gender- male

Age- 24

Race- Neko

Bio- Korvain doesn't like to talk much about his background or his personal life before becoming an assassin. He is known, infamously, as "The Ace of Spades" and is one of the greatest hitmen in Viena, if not the whole world. With his mastery of stealth and weaponry, and his cat-like agility, most of his victims never even know what hit them. He always leaves his "signature" at the scene of every murder - an ace of spades playing card. He has amassed enough wealth to spend the rest of his life in a luxurious retirement, yet he lives a rather modest life and continues to ply his trade, while donating most of his money to the poor. He is motivated by the adventure of travelling around the world and the thrill of killing, rather than monetary gain

Personality- Dark, mysterious and sinister, yet he has a romantic side. He is also troubled deep down inside. He has a very nihilistic view on the world, believing life to be hollow and devoid of meaning, yet deep down inside he wants to believe in something greater. He is openly bisexual and can be quite the playboy, yet he secretly longs to find true love. He would gladly give his life for someone he cares about.

Friends / Family- Korvain has no known family

Abilities/ Weapon(s)- Korvain is an expert with stealth and all manner of armed and unarmed combat. He has keen powers of observation and a photographic memory, and is able to notice and remember details most people tend to miss. Due to his feline nature he has superhuman, cat-like agility. He also knows how to create a wide variety of deadly poisons and explosives from common flora, fauna, and household materials. His preferred weapons are a set of twin daggers, a katana, and a crossbow with a sniper scope. He despises firearms and absolutely refuses to use them, fervently believing them to be the tools of amateurs.

Other- Korvain doesn't like to admit this to others, but he suffers from a rare illness and has less than a year to live. (This may change if he is somehow cured during the RP) All the best efforts from doctors and magical healers have been unable to cure him. He relies on drugs heavily to control the pain and to prolong his life. He is not afraid to die, as he has lived a good life and has accomplished most of the things he has ever hoped to accomplish... but he doesn't want to die alone and unloved.

Appearance- User Image

((Looking for adventure, romance, and drama. Anyone want to RP with me?))

Healing Firestarter

8,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Carry on my wayward son,
For there'll be peace when you are done

━━━━━━━━━

Veronica 'Rispaw' Malsten
≾The shadow woman≿
☜☼☽☞

Veronica gave a nod of her head trying to think of what to say. "Well, I work for a company known as Strex, they are a 'delivery service so to say. I mean they do have their own products and all that jazz so yea. I just got done with a delivery and went out to eat. And that's when I ran into Jack here and queue the bad guys." She spoke with a gesture as if she was telling people it was their queue. She gave a shrug of her shoulders. Once more she left out the possibility that the bad guys could have went after her because of her dealing with the black market. That was another story all together in a way.

━━━━━━━━━
Lay your weary head to rest
Don't you cry no more

Current action:asdasdasdasdasdasds

Gigabyte9010's Husband

Shirtless Werewolf

User Image

Korvain blinked, looking from the bloody katana in his hand to the scene of the carnage around him, his heart beating wildly with exhilaration... they were all dead... the target, who had been a much-feared organized crime kingpin and all six of his bodyguards. Before they even realized what was happening, he had dropped four of them. One had drawn his blade and tried to fight back, but his efforts had been in vain - his head lay several feet away from his body, his eyes frozen in a wide-eyed expression of terror. One of them, perhaps the smartest one out of the whole lot, had tried to escape. He was laying face-down in the doorway, with a crossbow bolt protruding from his back. The air was thick with the coppery scent of blood, mixed with other, less pleasant odors.

Korvain walked over to where his target lay sprawled on the floor, pulling his customary "business card" - an ace of spades playing card - out of his pocket. "Good night, sweet prince." he said softly, with a sinister grin on his face as he gently placed the card face-up on the dead man's chest.

From far off in the distance, Korvain could hear the sound of sirens in the distance. He took one final look at the scene with the air of an artist admiring his work before sliding open the back window and climbing out onto the fire escape. He ascended several floors up the fire escape ladder before jumping to a nearby rooftop. After making his way along the rooftoops for a short distance, he made his way back down to street level. From here, he lit a cigarette and walked along the street casually, as if nothing had ever happened. Just another busy day at work... he thought to himself.

Dangerous Lunatic

Name- Kalifina Rise

Gender- Female

Age- 20

Race- Angel

Bio- Having watched humans from up above for so long, she longed to be among them, so one day, her wish was granted as she came down and landed in the city. Her mission was to aid those in need, and she has done a good job of that so far. Ever the friendly one, she flies around at leisure, helping anyone and everyone in need, but that does not make her in the least bit naive, since she keeps her wits about her.

Personality- Friendly, happy, wise, and kind.

Friends / Family- None at the moment

Abilities/ Weapon(s)- Can heal any ailment conceivable (within reason of course), bless and protect those that need it most, can create poisons that are hard to cure if necessary, and carries daggers and needles on her.

Other-

Appearance- User Image

Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
User Image

Valyn wasted no time and began preaching to the poor via intervening on their behalf regarding thugs and bullies and spreading about little chunks of electrum for the poor to spend on their various addictions. All the while he spread the word of Chaos, showing them that Chaos had given him the power he now wielded while arguing the native gods of this realm were weak and uncaring, favoring the rich over them. It was all so simple, and soon he had a nice little Chaos cult worshiping his gods and all too willing to serve their cult leader in assembling the firearms he had the templates for. With satisfaction he watched his cultists assemble the guns in his warehouse, the Chaos Marine well on his way to building up a force he could drag into the Long War.
Setsuna Iyori
User Image
Setsuna just shrugged and smiled softly as he look away pulling out the paper and some ink. "Let her heal him As I am sure she is doing now....I am making a contract so I will need a bit of time alone." He said as he took out his calligraphy brush and dipped it in the ink, this was the only time the movement of his hands did not seem evil only beautiful though the words and contracts he wrote disgusting, evil meant to torment and tease who they bound as he had something planned for his new little acquired toy.

Taking his time Setsuna smiled looking up to the maid. "Well.....I told you to leave.....And When I say leave I mean.....Leave or die." He said with a soft tilt of his head the same sickly smile on his face as his brush had stopped mid stroke one eye slowly starting to open.

Lovely Little Neko14

Terra817

Gigabyte9010's Husband

Shirtless Werewolf

User Image

As Korvain walked down the street, he felt a vibration from the pocket of his pants, and pulled out his phone.

"Viena City Morgue." answered Korvain, grinning slightly "You slice 'em, we dice 'em!"

Korvain instantly recognized the deep, sinister-sounding male voice on the other end of the line. "I have just recieved confirmation of the untimely demise of a certain Don Carlo Sinamorata and his entire entourage. As always, good work, Ace." The mysterious man on the other end then chuckled slightly "God, I would sure hate to have to be the poor schmuck who has to clean up that office! You're a genuine psycho, and that's why we love you! I will be wiring the money to your account shortly... Oh, and there's another job for you, if you're interested."

"You know me..." said Korvain "I'm up for anything."

"All righty then..." said the man on the other end of the line. Korvain could hear papers shuffling in the background. "The deader's name is Kalifina Rise. She's an angel, and a real cutie too. Whoever wants her dead must really hate her, because they are offering you a whole buttload of moolah for this one. She's in Viena, but I don't know her exact whereabouts... yet. I'll shoot you a pic for now, and then I'll give you an update when I know more."

"Thank you." said Korvain, before hanging up the phone. He then looked to see he had recieved a message from an unlisted number, and opened it to see a picture of Kalifina... and his handler had been right. She was rather pretty, beautiful in fact. Korvain sighed. It was a shame he had to kill her... He found himself wondering who exactly this young woman was, and why anyone would want her dead so badly. He then sighed, putting his phone away. While he always looked forward to new contracts, he was honestly not looking forward to this one... Korvain then found himself thinking of Carlo, the man he had just killed. Although he had been a crime kingpin, a murderer, and an all-around bad guy, he had also been a family man with a beautiful wife and three young children. He thought of the mother, having to explain to her young children why Daddy would never be coming home This life just wasn't as fun as it used to be, especially since he had started feeling sympathy for some of his deaders... He supposed that knowing he was living on borrowed time had changed his outlook on things, and he wasn't surprised.

Dangerous Lunatic

Xerxes Grall

User Image

The maid jumped and gulped hard as she nodded and bowed before she ran off, getting as far away from him as she could. Rushing back down to the foyer, she looked to the two of them and looked to them as she sighed and moved over to them. "I am sorry...are you done healing him? The master will be coming soon and he will want to be alone so I will need to take Xerxes away and back to his room" she told Crimson as she looked to her, though she knew she could not reply right as she looked to Xerxes.

Thanks to his bloodline, he was able to heal rather fast, so with the healing magic and his regeneration, the bleeding had stopped and he seemed to be asleep now. He had fallen asleep and seemed to be doing better, but his body needed a lot of rest, as he would not wake until tomorrow.

Terra817

Setsuna Iyori

izuki hatake's Girlfriend

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
User ImageCrimson looked at the maid. She saw the bleeding had stopped and he recovering quite well. She then nodded that she was done healing them. She moved around in her binding trying to get the gag off. She then coated her teeth in darkness which which she made sharp and bit the gag and spit it out. "Now that is better. A lot more easier to breathe." She said mostly to herself. "He should be fine now. The bleeding has stopped now but he will need a lot of liquids when he gets up and something to eat as well. Put him on IV drip so he can get some nutrients while he sleeps. It will help his body recover all that faster." She told the maid.

((I'm assuming the gag was made out of cloth))
Lovely Little Neko14
Setsuna Iyori

Dangerous Lunatic

Kalifina Rise

User Image

Smiling warmly, she was flying out and around the town today, happy as could be. While she enjoyed helping others, it was nice to be able to have her own free time every once in a while. This is great! I wish I could fly forever, but sadly, I can't she said with a sigh. Looking down, she touched down and looked around, tucking her wings in, as she headed out to go and eat at her favorite cafe ever. Walking inside the Creme a La Creme cafe, she greeted everyone then went up to the counter to order her food.

She was a regular here at the cafe, so everyone, customers and staff alike, knew her. It was safe to say that she was very well liked, so once she ordered her food, she moved to her table and sat down, summoning a book to read. As she went about her daily business, she was completely unaware that someone had taken out a hit on her, or that someone even wanted her dead!

Everfear2
Setsuna Iyori
User Image
Slipping into view of Crimson, Setsuna smiled his hand moving to push back her hood so he can see her face better. "Well now....I can see why he has a small bit of feeling for you....And you for him I see, But it seems more one way." He said as he looked into her eyes his barely a sliver as he seemed to enjoy the darkness she had. "You can not save him......You know that." He said as he slipped out the contract. "Unless....you wanna make a deal." His eyes piercing hers Looking into the darkness the abyss of her and he just seemed to grow stronger from it.

Lovely Little Neko14

Terra817

Dangerous Lunatic

Xerxes Grall

User Image

Looking to him, the maid gulped hard and teleported them both away, taking him to his room as she sighed and called some other maids over. As they laid him in his bed, they cleaned and changed his clothes, making sure nothing that was stained in blood was left behind, before they all left and went to go about their normal duties, since there was nothing else they could really do for him at this point.

Even though some of the maids did seem to like him as well as some of the other servants, no one could do anything to help him. If they so much as tried, they would wind up dead, and none of them had the power to stand up to him, so they had to watch him suffer in silence. Xerxes dreamed of his parents that night, crying in his sleep as he thought of them, missing him deeply as she sniffled softly.

Terra817

Setsuna Iyori

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas