Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,600 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ɉarion Ҝornoka

He let the kid answer Iuna's question. Sure, go ahead. Its not like she was asking him or nothing. He took a deep breath when Iuna spoke to Barrabas in their little language, every time he heard it just getting more and more annoyed. Ugh. He just needed to get to the ship and be on his way. Whatever these kids wanted to come with him or not, it was not his problem anymore. If they didn't want to stick around, he was not going to force them. He didn't answer right away when Iuna spoke in words he understood. It was until he didnt hear the boy answer that he realized she was actually talking to him. "I am. You two can do whatever you want. I'm not your babysitter." He scoffed, not willing to even try to hide his annoyance at the entire situation. "You don't have to stay with me. You can go. I won't stop you." He shrugged and continued climbing the slopped street. It might actually be easier for him to get around without some kids slowing him down. It was then when they reached the top of the street, and to a series of stairs that lead even higher to the airship docks overlooking the lake under the city. He did glance back at the kids to see if they were still there before starting the new climb. Ugh, this was getting way too exhausting.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ӎagic Ӄnight lvl 1
EXP: ████████▒ Lvl 2
HP: █████
MP: ████▒▒
Party: Iuna, Bob
Fighting: n/a
Items:
Weapon -Flamberge (Equipped)-
Coin pouch -30 gold coins-
Pocket -Ripped down wanted posters, 1 Mana potion-
Mission Objective: Sneak onto an airship

Moosifer00
Vartiratus
Blademaster_Razelux

LiquidFerret's Significant Otter

Wheezing Waffles

10,325 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100

x
x
”If the other person injures you,
you may forget the injury;
but if you injure him
you will always remember.”

x
x

ɃΔʁʁΔʙΔϛ
The runt of the litter

x
x
x

xxxxxIt wasn't until Iuna told him to shut up that he pursed his lips closed and bowed his head in apology. He was really annoyed with the demon, but he didn't need to take it out on the both of them and make the trip miserable. He tried to stop himself from running his mouth, even after the demon spoke again, basically telling them to get lost. He wasn't their 'babysitter', after all. Barrabas closed his eyes tight, for the umpteenth time going over his choices in his head. Sure, he would have loved to go. He would have loved to get on with his life, go back home and be with his mother and sisters again. But, if he left the demon and Iuna, all his only choices would be to starve in Rosiland and probably end up as someone's property or... go back to Filch...

xxxxxWhen they reached a series of stairs, Barrabas's thought process veered back toward the task at hand. He could get out of here, find a better situation.. with or without these two. But first... "I'll go on ahead," he told them. "I can scout and find a ship we can sneak into." Without waiting for a response, he started leaping up the steps yards at a time, getting up to the top of the long flight in less than a minute. There were wooden docks at the top of the cliff and two large ships floating above on either side. He snuck past the humans working to load the massive ships, carrying all sorts of crates to and from. There were too many men, all three of them wouldn't be able to stowaway!

xxxxxAnd then a third ship docked, much smaller than the others. No one surrounded it like they had the larger ships. Only one man climbed out and started tying it down to the docks... and then he left, walking down the docks and into a large building situated on the sturdier end of the cliff... Perhaps if they got up there fast enough, they could climb into the ship before he got back! Barrabas sprinted back to his companions, nearly falling down the stairs and barely catching himself before he started tumbling. "Come on hurry!" he told them once he was close. He didn't stop to explain and rushed back up the steps.

Level 1 Dragoon
                                              ████▒▒▒▒▒
                                              60% Health
                                              20% Magic
                                              5% Armor
                                              Cue Mission Impossible music

Dapper Seeker

Λgeni

ΤĦ∍ Runaway

✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★

Ageni turned and looked over at Takkashi as they walked only a few steps away from the ferry and he mentioned that they would be returning to the mountains due to Eris finding the few items that she needed. She smiled and nodded. Who knew what Eris had hiding under her sleeves. “Of course,” Ageni replied, still holding her hands behind her back.

"But the ferry doesn't leave until midnight, so maybe we can go and see if we can get to see one of those sights you wanted to see?"

The white head blinked. Midnight huh? They were escaping through the cover of darkness… Better than being on a day ship at least… but the drunken people… Ageni sighed. The sooner that they got out of Rosiland the better. She was starting to get a little uncomfortable with the amount of people around. Who knows… She could be spotted and recognized. Maybe she really needed to consider doing something with her hair… A wig? Or dye? She wasn’t sure if she had the heart to dye her hair like that.

Smiling, she looked to Takkashi and then her smile grew into a beam. “Really?? That would be amazing! The one big thing I wanted to see was the Rosliand Pala—“

A familiar, drunk ginger crossed their path. "What are you all doing, can't you see that this airship is sinking!? Also, someone stole all my ale... Right out of my skin!.... This is the thanks I get for getting clobbered by a scary demon man, someone steals the only Ale I've had in days!....."

Ageni blinked. What? She smiled awkwardly and raised her hands up, waving them to gesture everything was alright. “Uh… There’s plenty of ale on that ship..” She pointed her thumb to the ferry that she and Takkashi had just come from and then looked back at him. Had this guy been following her out of sheer fate? “Food, I think they have too…”

Level 1 White Mage
» HP: ███████░
» MP: █████░░░░░
» Inventory: (3) Health Potion | (3) Mana Potion | 1 Elixir | Magician's Mark - Magic: +20-60 |
» Status: o0o AMG CAN WE GO SEE THINGS-- Oh hi again. ouo;;;
» Party: Takkashi, Eris, Everrett, Elektra, Biqa
» Party: ouo
» Level Update: 40%

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
Chalupa MacDohv

"If ya think ye tough laddy let me ask ye this: do ye know why it's called a Kilt?"

Sure enough, the sneak-thief nearly pissed in his britches when Raze's knife drew near, allowing the Onion Knight to get eyes on him, before the boy could sneak back into the shadows, the MacDohv reached out and grabbed the scrawny man and dragged him out. "Ye won't be sneaking off any longer laddy." The man growled, holding him by the neck. "Any last words before I send ye to meet yer ancestry?"

"Because I KILT the last man to call it a skirt!"

Level 1 Onion Knight
Health: 65%
Mana: The bloody hell is that?
Weapons: Greatsword
Where: Sewers
What: Holding the scrawny sneak-thief by his little chicken neck.
EXP: 20/100
OOC: If this is no good, I can edit. sweatdrop

Moosifer00

razelux

Lord Boltrix

User Image

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
Asche Woode

Pedicabo ego vos habeo draco.

"Oh that dude is looking pissed." Asche muttered and then the Monk collapsed, chancing it, Asche ran over to him, instructing his summon to guard him from any attacks while he provided assistance. "Come on man, don't go down on us now." The summoner said, frantically digging in his bag, he had to have at least ONE health potion left. He didn't have enough Mana to use the only shitty healing spell he knew, and he seriously doubted Thurchur knew any healing magic. Finally finding the small red bottle, Asche uncorked it and opened the Monk's mouth. "Bottoms up big guy." He said, opening Mao's Maw and emptying the bottle's contents into him in an effort to keep him conscious and partly because Asche was going to need help to keep chasing the other Bandits.

If you understood that, you should run.

Level 1 Summoner
Asche's HP: 200/250 | Summon HP: 100/120
Asche's MP: 20/50 | Summon MP: 72/100
Where: The Sewers
What: Chasing bandits.
EXP: 20/100
OOC:

Moosifer00

razelux

Nathan Belmont

The_Real_Mojache

Moosifer00's Oppa

Anxious Werewolf

Ⓘ • U • N • A ┇ M • A • S• E • G • Ⓞ

User Image

Well… Iuna wasn’t going to stay north. She had to go home. See what was left… Some of her family could still be alive for all she knew. Until that time came, she continued to follow his lead. Whatever it took to get out of this stupid city and away from those stupid bandits. With boundless amounts of young energy, she hardly broke a sweat by the time she climbed up the steep street and reached the foot of a flight of stairs. There were so many steps… she couldn’t even see the top from down there.

She curiously watched as Barrabas offered to scout ahead, which Iuna has no objection to. Silently, she waiting for his all clear, her tail twitching and swaying back and forth with her hands behind her back as she continued to stare in awe at how high up the airdocks were. She loved heights, and best of all climbing. “I wonder what the view is like from up there…” She mumbled, mostly to herself… thinking the demon was probably still annoyed at them. It made her anxious to get going and see it for herself.

Finally, her ears sprung in alert at the sound of the other Ikati running back down the stairs towards them. He told them to hurry, and in seconds Iuna was eagerly dashing up the stairs after him. She stopped once, looking back to see if Jari was keeping up.

⊢━ ━ ━ ━ ━━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ⊣

Level 1 Fighter
HP: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♡
MP: ▇▇▇▇
EXP: ■■■■■■□□□
Inventory:
Party: Barrabas, Jarion
Extra:

Friendly Genius

5,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
HP: █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ EXP: 0/50

User Image
㊋Shiro㊋Kage㊋

LV:1

Ninja

XXXThe Ninja kept close yet out of sight listening to everything the trio had to say. From Shiro's point of view it seemed that they were not a group of adventures so much as runaways or something to that effect. The more Shiro observed the more he thought that it would be fun to hang around them.

XXXWhen the group he was tailing entered to shipping docks he saw something he had never seen before. a ship with no water this was amazing to see. He never could have imagined something like this, in his village they traveled by foot on the ground or in the trees, But never on a thing like this.

XXXShiro was so engrossed by the airship that he walked into plain sight passing the two ikati and the man with the red hair and up the stair leading to it only to stare at the door of the air ship. Wow this is so cool is this that air ship they have been going on about it looks so cool.

Moosifer00
Vartiratus
Zut-Zut

Alien Noob

8,925 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
User ImageCalidus
Lv 1 15/30 EXP
Blue Mage
HP: 35
MP: 40

Calidus was about to say more, to respond to the gunner, when the guards appeared. They approached him and took him aside, and pressed a small badge into his hand. He examined it without word, listening carefully to the guard.

"Yes, I shall definitely abuse this later," he said. The guards left, and he noticed the tavern was mostly empty aside from city guards. The rest of them must have gone on to deal with the bandits. Calidus sighed, then decided that rather than go help, he would wait for them. Maybe. Assuming they didn;t have some alternate means of leaving the city, he could reconvene at the front gates.

He decided on this course of action most abruptly and set out for his destination.

Inventory:
Buckler
Leather armor
Broadsword
Empty Flask
Bandage
Unreadable Tome
Vial of Sand
Guard's Favour
Party:

Dapper Noob

ELEKTRA KALAMAxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthedancer

PASSIONATE xxxSENSUAL xxxHONEST xxxSARCASTIC

нᴘ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄xxxмᴘ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄xxxʟᴇvᴇʟ 1 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 0% exp

Her eyes bounced between Everett and Eris till suddenly it clicked in her head, or at least how she interpreted it in her head, which was in fact the complete wrong idea, "Oooohh, there'sss no need to do that, I'll be toooootally and compleeeetely fine on my own. Promise." Her voice made it clear what she had thought to had been implied as them hooking up. Elektra cared less however, just wanting distract herself with more booze and dancing, plus she had made many of friends while on the boat! At least with how friendly the men she's met have been she'd assume they wanted to be friends. If she were sober, it would be easy to tell that they had obvious ulterior motives.

Turning on her heel, she ended up knocking herself damn near out again by running into Everett's chest a second time. Blinking several times, rubbing at her once again thrumming noggin, she rose a balled up fist and lightly knocked on his chest in clear confusion, awe and slight annoyance. How in the world was he so solid? "The hell are you made out of? ******** bricks? Every time I run into you it's like slamming into a cement wall." Deciding to try and turn the other way she ended up getting tangled in her own feet and falling straight to the floor on her butt. Mouth hung open in surprise, she turned slightly to her side and began rubbing at her aching arse in front of just about everyone around them who simply oogled like the drunken perverts they were, "Owww... why ishn't my body keeping up? Being drunk is so hard.."

Attempting to lift herself from the floor now, she kept swaying and falling back right on it, "Hey, guys... does gravity seem a little, I dunnnoooo~ heavy to you?" After several tries she just threw her hands up and laid right back down on the stupid floor, "Nevermind, I'm jusht gonna... take a... nap..." Not even a second later and she was out like a lightbulb.

мooᴅ: rebellious, happy, drunk.xxʟocᴀтɪoɴ: on board a docked ship.xxsтᴀтυs: kinda comfy down here...xxᴘᴀʀτʏ: everett, eris and three others nearby.

current attire.

Vartiratus

Moosifer00

Chocolate Pocky Massacre

Zut-Zut

Largo MrOcelot

Wheezing Waffles

10,325 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100

NPC

THE BANDITS
Gavin, Tanya and Kraven

xxxxxKraven's struggling has dropped a small magical green gem used for cloaking in the shadows and a crudely-drawn map of the sewers showing how the bandits got in and out, leading all the way to their hide out. The map is a confusing maze of lines and notes in the rat's handwriting, pointing out landmarks and dead ends. The map ends up leading outward through a large drain to the east. A poorly-drawn shape in the very center of the map shows a circle with many wiggling lines erupting from it. An arrow points to it from the very edge of the map with the words "Quiet. Kraken sleeping." labeling it. Perhaps it is not such a wise idea to travel these sewers with such a large and boisterous group after all...

Should you follow it anyway and finish off the murderous bandit group and retrieve what they stole? Or leave it to the city's guards to dish out the proper justice?

Player's Options: FOLLOW KRAVEN'S MAP THROUGH THE SEWERS AND RISK MORE DANGERS or RETURN TO THE SURFACE AND GIVE THE MAP TO THE GUARDS

omgIisonfiyah

Nathan Belmont

Lord Boltrix

Blademaster_Razelux

Vywien

The_Real_Mojache

Asche Woode 20%
Healing Mao: +10%
Battle against NPCs: Gavin, Tanya and Kraven: +60%

Total percentage: 90%

Chalupa MacDohv 20%
Battle against NPCs: Gavin, Tanya and Kraven: 60%

Total percentage: 80%

Mao Firepaw 30%

Ozymandius
Battle against NPCs: Gavin, Tanya and Kraven: Did no aid in defeating bandits: 0%

Fang Markee
Aiding Mao: +10%

Total percentage: 70%

Raze Nox 20%
Catching the rat: 10%
Received Items: Cloaking Device and Bandit's Map

Moosifer00's Oppa

Anxious Werewolf

User Image

✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘

𝕰verett ℌearth

He watched Elektra stumble around, and half the words she mumbled, he couldn’t even make out. He never understood people who drank themselves into a state like that. Other than to forget their problems… but Everett had different methods for dealing with that. By the state of it, Elektra must have been running from a hell lot of problems. He sighed, with a bit of second-hand embarrassment when she managed to crash into him—a second time, and continued to drunkenly curse on about it. When Everett looked up he saw a couple of men coming from the decks had gathered around to gawk at the scene—their mouths wide open like dogs panting over a b***h in heat. However, the two men got the hint and began to move on when Everett flashed a threatening glance at them.

A couple of seconds later, Elektra was completely out cold. He was almost tempted to just leave her there… but at least she was quiet now. “Do what you need to do. I’ll take care of… well, this.” He told Eris, gesturing to the redhead on the floor. He wasn’t much for charity work, but he did enjoy her company—when she could properly stand up. He already got himself a babysitting job after all. In the meantime, he figured he should be able to hold off without the potion… wasn’t the first he had too. “Right, then…” He sighed as he hoisted up the dancer over one of his shoulders. “I’ll take her to your room ... if you don’t mind.” Although, he wasn’t really asking. “I can find my way, unless you care to join us~” Lucky for him, his ‘pedigree’ gave him heightened senses without the transformation, and he had already gotten up close and personal to get a good whiff of the witch.He left it up to Eris where she wanted to go, and didn’t leave much room for an answer before he turned and began making his way with dancer down the corridor.

It didn’t take long to find the room—which was one of those private cabins. How the hell did she even get her paws on one? The pretty face probably helped… Lucky for them, this place was too cheap to have locks for passenger cabins, so he was able to walk right in~ Of course that also meant the entire room was also pretty damn cheap. The “bed” was pretty much just an elevated plank with a sheet on it, but he doubted Elektra was going to complain much. Everett walked over and dumped the unconscious girl off on the bed, while he took the uneven looking chair in the corner. Finally, somewhere quiet where he could concentrate on the damn pounding in his head...

◄〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓 ►

𝕾tatus♞

Level 1 Beastmaster
HP: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
EXP: ■□□□□□□□□
Lycan: █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
Inventory: (1) Broadsword, (1) Dagger
Party: Eris, Ageni (?), Takkashi (?), Elektra, Biqa (?)

Friendly Genius

5,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
HP: █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ MP: █ █ █ █ █ █
EXP 20% of 100%
User Image
Master always said two swords were better then one

㊋Raze㊋Nox㊋

LV:1

Soldier

XXXRaze swung FSAD and BFN in quick succession giving the summoner time to heal up the bear while the brute was in pain. Raze had only meant to distract him not thinking with the help of some paralyses magic from a girl that had been there for who knows who long. It was just that Gavin was in mad shape after getting stabed in his pressure points and then getting the hell beaten out of his, by the other and finaly the bear which raze had thought was dead raises up does a cool move and stunning the brute only to fall my a twin slash of his blades.

XXXAs the large bandit fell. Raze heared the old man saying that the rat of a bandit was going to no longer sneak around at this Raze shethed his sword and walked over to the others "Hey there everyone all right?" Raze asked. For him this group seemed to be a party now and members of a party took care of each other. However just as he was about to see if he can help the rat of a bandit turned into a real rat. I know he was a rat of a person but to thing he WAS a rat that just weird Raze thought to him self. when the rat leaped out of the old mans hand raze chased after it.

omgIisonfiyah
Moosifer00
Nathan Belmont
The_Real_Mojache
Vywien
Lord Boltrix
partydude11

STATS: PISSED OFF, slimy, and now only tasting s**t water. today not a good day
Final Location: City Sewers.

Wheezing Waffles

10,325 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Σris Ӎyron

XXXXEris watched the girl called Elektra stumble around with mild amusement. She hit Everett a second time before falling down on the floor and it took every bit of the witch's willpower not to laugh at her misfortune. Oh, she had been there before in a state like that. Hell, she would not have been surprised if she had ended up worse time and again. It would have been boorish of her to laugh. She coughed and composed herself. Since it was obvious she did not have to leave the lycan to catch up with his acquaintance, perhaps she should help the poor girl. From what she had seen of Everett, she expected him to either take advantage of the situation or just leave the poor girl there to fall prey to some other lecherous eyes on the ship. But instead his actions were surprisingly... gentlemanly. He scared off the vultures gawking at the drunk dancer and picked her up... respectfully. He did not take the moment to touch her inappropriately and he did not mishandle her in any way... Perhaps Eris would be getting something more out of this deal than she had thought...

XXXXAnd then he told Eris he would be dropping Elektra in the witch's room. "In my roo- why? Where are you going? You don't even know where my room IS!" She followed frantically after him, not liking the idea of her privacy being so deliberately violated. Somehow, he found the correct room, Eris could only guess by his sense of smell -- or he had come looking for her before, maybe someone had informed him of the location of the room? She closed the door behind him, keeping her protests to herself as her bed was taken over by a stranger. Once again... this was not the first time this had happened to her. She sighed and loosened her bandana, letting her hair fall free before tying it up again, this time more tightly at the back of her scalp.

XXXX"Since we're already here..." she grumbled at her new companion. "Sit down somewhere while I prepare the potion. As I said, it should not take long. It's a simple one." She rifled through her things until she found a pouch filled with a variety of smaller pouches, each one carrying a different herb. She sniffed a couple until she found the dried cannabis plant and set it aside. Another search found her some fresh lavender. She pulled a purple flower from the pouch and placed it on a small stone grinder on the only table in the room. From her things she produced a palm-sized stone and she took it to the lavender, filling the room with a strong, fresh, flowery smell. She poured the juice from the flower into a teacup and set that aside while she picked out a few prime leaves of the cannabis. Those were placed in a small brass tea strainer and set inside the cup as well. Water was poured into the cup and she held it next to a furnace within the room to heat. She stirred it slightly as the water began to steam.

XXXXThe 'potion' was then taken back to the table with her pouches. Eris found a powdery substance -- just very finely ground sugar -- took some in her finger tips and tossed it into the tea. "Bim sala bim bam basil sala do saladim!" she muttered nonsensically. The sugar caused the liquid to poof and swirl dramatically, giving that eerie look that many potions had. She knew what the genuine article was supposed to look like... this was close enough. Once it was done, she slid it across the table toward the lycan. "Drink it slow, it's hot. It should calm you and help you sleep without interruption. I doubt it will trigger your... condition." It might make him a little giddy... but Eris was going to enjoy watching that.~

Level 1 Witch
                                                  100% Health
                                                  1% Magic
                                                  75% Armor
                                                  Status: Ever wanted to see a high werewolf?

Moosifer00's Oppa

Anxious Werewolf

User Image

✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘

𝕰verett ℌearth

Everett planted his elbows on the table and rested his head in his hands while Eris moved to and from, preparing the potion. His stare lingered on the dancer on the other side of room, trying to figure out for himself what kind of trouble she got herself into—and if he wasn’t dragging himself into a mess he didn’t want any part of. He didn’t know exactly what kind of situation she lived in, or how much it’s changed since last they met, but he never expected anything good coming from that guy she was with. Wasn’t really his problem, though.

His nose wrinkled when a sudden strong smell came from the witch grinding up ingredients. Gods, it probably wouldn’t be so bad if his smell wasn’t so damn good. Hell, a scent like that was enough to keep him awake all night. He grunted and covered his nose with his sleeve while waiting for Eris to finish it up, and the damn smell to clear up.

He lazily watched with a raised brow when Eris got to the part where started chanting some gibberish, before throwing something rather… sweet smelling powder into the cup of hot…whatever, which seemed to have… some kind of weird effect to it. This witch better not be poisoning him… Finally, he caught the potion when it slid towards him across the table. Everett looked at her and then back down at the liquid sort of suspiciously… “What kind of potion is served hot, anyway…?” He grumbled to himself, but desperate enough to shut the damn wolf up, he reluctantly took a sip. And well…. It wasn’t horrible… but it wasn’t his cup of tea either. But who took potions for the taste, right?

“So, what did the witch climb down her mountain for?” He asked, placing the cup back down and waiting for it cool down before putting back to his lips. “And where did you pick up those kids?” The word witch made him think of a lonely old hag living like a hermit away from the rest of the world.

◄〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓 ►

𝕾tatus♞

Level 1 Beastmaster
HP: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
EXP: ■□□□□□□□□
Lycan: █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
Inventory: (1) Broadsword, (1) Dagger
Party: Eris, Ageni (?), Takkashi (?), Elektra, Biqa (?)

Wheezing Waffles

10,325 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Σris Ӎyron

XXXX"The fresh kind," she scoffed as Everett complained about her work. All potions had to be brewed. Some had to sit afterwards, others had to be chilled, but the brewing got the best parts out of the ingredients. "Or would you have preferred if I cooled it off for you so you don't burn your poor widdle tongue?~" Eris snickered, shook her head and waved it away. "Just drink it, you big baby. You need to drain the entire cup. Don't worry about the dredges of tea at the bottom. Don't touch those, I want to read your leaves when you're done." Her magic was able to divinate something THAT simple at least. She sat back in a chair on the other side of the table, starting to put the little pouches of herbs away back into her satchel for safe-keeping.

XXXX"I come down to Rosiland periodically to gather supplies. I have a garden with most things I need," she shook the little leather bag. "But not everything. I also get the chance to sell my work here, do some fortune-telling, make a living." She tied the little bag up and tossed it back in its corner with her pile of other belongings. "Plus, I like to be around people. Being up in the mountains gives me the peace and quiet I need to work and study, but do I really look like a hermit to you?" she smirked at him. He had found her drunk and partying, of course she enjoyed socializing.

XXXX"As for my companions: I came across Ageni some time ago and she was looking for someone to teach her the finer points of magic. She's celestial in blood and my sort of magic doesn't quite work for her, but the theory is all the same. She's learning. And Takkashi," she made the little ears with her hands to show she who she meant. "He claims he wants to study me, but I suspect he has ulterior motives. He's good company if you can get past his snarky attitude." It was nice having someone intellectual like him to talk to.

XXXXShe stopped talking about herself to look over the lycan, betting that he really didn't give a damn about what she was talking about. "What about you? What brings someone born with the lycanthrope curse so far away from his clan? None of you seem to be the kind to go far from home... Oh and... how are you feeling, by the way? The potion working?"

Level 1 Witch
                                                  100% Health
                                                  1% Magic
                                                  75% Armor
                                                  Status: I have a pretty voice, listen to me speak~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff