Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Gekko

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Greyson "Thortron" Yuldi

Currently I am: Getting drunk in Aqua City. Awwww Yeaaaah.

The knowledge I acquire at the end, is worth all the consequences.

"Well you see Master Bartender, as a HARVARD man, I can't drink the POOOR people scotch! No no no, you see I only drink the RICH scotch both in flavor, potency, and expense! Now then! Go fetch me another glass of Petrus Pomerol while I decide exactly WHICH scotch to drink, and furthermore, make that glass a 93!" Greyson shouted after the man in as haughty a voice as he could manage. He had been sitting inside the bar for hours now, or perhaps days, maybe even more, or perhaps just 30 minutes Greyson himself couldn't recall; after that dreadfully awkward incident at Nagi's house he had taken it upon himself to run really really far, and then drink a whole lot.

As it were he had accomplished both of those.

He had drank so much in fact, that he had begun performing his snobby, rich Harvard man routine. As the bartender was fetching the drinks three men approached the counter where Greyson sat with his chest puffed out and pinkie extended. "Hello there Mr...", The leader of the three left off as a question. "Rasmasticuz the III, but you will address me as Sir Rasmasticuz the III Supreme! Now what is it you POOOOR people want!" He said in his haughty voice as he gestured to three of them with his glass, "Well you see, I was thinking we would just step outside and discuss some important financial matters, now. Follow me", the leader said in reply, before Greyson could refuse his demand in any way shape or form the man produced a gun from under his coat, and leveled it straight at the drunken "Harvard" man. "Please, I insist".

Nope, No way. BS. There is no way someone as drunk as you just took down a guy with a gun! Oh hey look out fo- Oh I see you got HIM too. How the hell are you even standing with how much you have had to drink! I thought for sure your liver would have turned black by now! Oooohh I bet that kidney punch hurt! You doing alright? I am taking the fact that you just curb-stomped that guy as a 'Yeah man, doing great!' The voice commented as Thortron fought off the three would be muggers. It wasn't all that hard, they expected me to be sloppy from the drinking just like you did. A punch in the throat here, a shot in the kneecap there, a curb-stomp for good luck and what do you know, I win. Now I just have to wipe this brain off of my shoes... Oh hey look out! That guy is gett- Well I guess smashing his skull in with a pipe is an effective way of putting him back down. Thortron chuckled as he dropped the -now bloodied- pipe and began to walk away from the bar, he stopped before getting to far and took the gun from the dead mugger as well as all the ammo he had on him. The bartender had gone out to catch Greyson for not paying but after he saw the mess he simply went back inside, locked the door, and turned off all the lights.

"Ugh... I am SO hungry! I need food..." How about that indian place we passed on the way here. I have never had curry but that sign said they have the 'BEST IN THE CITY!' so it must be good. Greyson Yuldi nodded his head in agreement and began to stumble in the general direction of the restaurant. Hitting almost every bench in his way.

How the hell do you fight like a pro when you are super drunk, then 5 minutes later stumble into a pole. I mean, it is a POLE! It didn't go anywhere.

Even if we all die and fade away, my work will live on.

Ruthless Werewolf

14,225 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Popular Thread 100
User ImageUser Image

User Image
User Image
Kyu, the lone wolf.
The streets is my home, the rooftops is my freeway.User Image
User Image

In the distance I see a future, the call of the wild unknown.....

" If there is any life here, I'd be amazed." She spoke with little emotion the heat was driving her insane, changing to an animal would be death all on its own unless she had the power to change into a reptile. She didn't. " A warm embrace.....one that leaves a trace.........until we meet, again...." Her eyes nearly lacked the life she once had as well as the little tune she was saying to herself. " A warm embrace......one that leaves a trace........until we meet, again......"

But what does the future see and hear for me....?

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Feral Poster

16,125 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
David Matthew Patterson

User Image

Adam had found a cell number for Rom, it had taken him longer than he had thought. But he was rusty. It had been a while since he had to hack into systems to get information. He smiled to himself as he held in a laugh as he adjusted a few settings on the laptop so the message that he was about to send wouldn't easily be traced back to him. Satisfied with that he began to type out his message. When finished he sent it off as a text message and shut down the computer.

Adam dear I don't think he will be able to figure out that message. He will Nora if he is as knowledgeable as Jacob says he is, then he will. I am not so certain I mean 'The Wolf's brother is gone. The Eels are ready to deal.' I had trouble figuring that out. You are just a stupid kid Johnathan. I am surprised you figured it out at all. Take that back Haymitch! I am not stupid at all! Both of shut up. You two are kept alive as muscle. Otherwise I would have disposed of you long ago.

That woman truly frightened Adam. She was a dangerous ally that would turn on him if he screwed up somehow. And since the other two were in the palm of her hand, so to speak, he would be outnumbered. Though he had already planned the necessary precautions. He was not one to leave anything to chance. Though he was sure he wouldn't have to use any of those precautions. He put the computer away and looked around at the others that were on the plane. Soon he would be rid of them all except for Lia. And speaking of her he still had to decide what he actually wanted from her.

Experiment #45SI-65EEH

((Out Of Craziness: ))

Toxic Raider

12,850 Points
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Explorer 0
Eternal Spring Laboratories Director Joseph Rom

"Wonderful song, Kyu." He smiled as they walked the short distance to the town.

Jacob Hazard, Experiment X23-B

Jacob looked at David, seeing him type, and then looked at his data pad, smirking. He said nothing though. The little moron that was in control of his brothers body did not realize that all messages to rom went through the data net.

Ruthless Werewolf

14,225 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Popular Thread 100
User ImageUser Image

User Image
User Image
Kyu, the lone wolf.
User Image

She continued to sing the song, slowly her tune began to drop into a low mummer.
The life in her eyes seemed to have faded into the heat, the village seemed like miles away to her yet, it wasn't. Before long they had reached it, the young ones seemed to avoid Kyu, even her aura was rather dark and evil.

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

Tegan Alexis Hollingbery
Experiment: ASTAE-50472
User Image

Don't be so loud and violent; a guy needs some peace and quiet every now and then. Even if that "guy" is a girl with wings, the natural ability to control plants, and is able to turn off her emotions and become a killing machine....

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╃╄━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Tegan shrugged, she'd tried to help. Though the thing about teaching Erica lessons worried her a bit. Didn't she have many things to learn before responsibility for a living thing? Like English, or at least something other humans knew? She let that train of thought drift away when Autumn mentioned pets. Tegan thought for a moment. Her usual cheery expression faded as she answered, "Well, I once took care of a lamb back at the labs. It was an animal going be used for genetic testing, and they had me take care of it, and once I grew attached, they killed it and then probably made a chimera. It was for the "off". And, I'm part bird, so egg caring is probably probably will come by instinct." She ended her answer a lighter note, since she didn't feel like dampening the mode by getting sad.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╅╊━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

((ooc: Now I want to make the sheep character....))
((Outfit))
((21 Guns))

Toxic Raider

12,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Explorer 0

Rom looked at her with worry on his face. "What is wrong?"

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
Da_Soccer_Ninja_mew

User Image
The Lion

The Deer

The Snake

•°o.O O.o°• Ɍeɑɴɴɑ "Ɍiɴɑ" •°o.O O.o°•

Rina looked up as a Tomu was awkwardly dragged into the room by an invisible force. Nami was trying not to grin in delight as she followed, walking instead of sliding like her coworker was. Neither appeared to be in any rush.

"Coughing up blood isn't a big deal. Her lungs are changing shape. Chimeras have animal characteristics. The Doctor was careful in altering Rina's DNA so only her internal organs retain the characteristics of the animals. Granted, a few things still stand out, like her eyes or her hidden snake fangs. And on her head are two small bumps where her horns grow out from, though those are hardly noticeable. Speaking of noticable, you're not supposed to take the bandages off so soon. The light could hurt your eyes if you're not careful."

Nami picked the girl up just as she had another coughing fit, this time, finding it difficult to breath and stay still. Rina didn't know why she wanted to stay after deciding go leave. Now that she was about to be taken away, she wanted to stay with the older boy. To sit in his lap, even if there was nothing to do. She wanted him to hug her and say he wouldn't trade her for the world... But that didn't happen. She wasn't in his lap and he wasn't hugging her. Nami carried her away while Tomu followed, looking as nervous as ever. Rina's eyes stayed on Golem till the door was shut and she couldn't see him anymore.

•°o.O O.o°•°o.O O.o°•°o.O O.o°•°o.O O.o°•°o.O O.o°•
Prototype #64FX-32F9

Dangerous Reveler

9,950 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
Mask_Wearer

Nicola TAC X13-O

Nicola, who was synched to the Nova's coumputer core, could sense the message go out through the sensors built into the plane. "Oh... sneaky sneaky." He knew that this was nothing to worry about. But, he was worried about David. He quickly disconnected himself, and exited the cockpit as GABRIEL took control of the Nova again. He stared at David. Nicola saw the world differently. He saw things that normally aren't there to someone else. people with multiple personas, like David, would have a colored orb in the center of their forehead, with each color representing a persona. The original mind, David, would be a white orb. This one was red. "That was some clever stuff."

Ruthless Werewolf

14,225 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Popular Thread 100
User ImageUser Image

User Image
User Image
Kyu, the lone wolf.
User Image

" I already told you, I'm not feeling to well. This heat isn't helping at all either, lets just find the stuff and get out of here. I had my fair share of excitement for one day, I just wanna go back home and rest. "

Toxic Raider

12,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Explorer 0

"i understan that, but really, you seem to be hiding something from me. Oh well, I'll just forget about that. I agree with you though. Something must have happend that would make this place so warm."

Ruthless Werewolf

14,225 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Popular Thread 100
User ImageUser Image

User Image
User Image
Kyu, the lone wolf.
User Image

She grew defensive, shooting a small glare at him, " Enlighten me. What in the hell would I have to hide from you?" A low growl in her throat almost if she saw that as a potential threat. Shaking the thought from her head, instantly she ran off into who knows where.

Toxic Raider

12,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Explorer 0

"Kyu, Wait!" He tried to run after her, but she was a little faster. He looked to the ARC soldiers. "Two of you, go after her, make sure she is safe."

Ruthless Werewolf

14,225 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Popular Thread 100
User ImageUser Image

User Image
User Image
Kyu, the lone wolf.
User Image

Making her way onto the rooftops, climbing up the highest one until she got to the top. Nearing the edge she sat down looking off into the distance. Unaware of the ARC soldiers following her. The lack of her good half was taking its toll on her, she was changing inside and out, thus it felt like every ounce of her energy was being sucked away. She then laid down, curling up on the hard stone roof,lifeless eyes gazing off into the abyss.

Toxic Raider

12,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Explorer 0
ES Human Goup A.R.C

The soldiers took no time in catching up with her, and soon, found her on the room. One pulled out a cansiter of cooling gell, and applied it to her face, as well as providing medical attention, while the other stood guard and called it in to Rom.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff