• Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Angela Negami "Dr. Nagi"
Head of the Chimera Project

"Test subjects should learn their place."

x ≺ ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Aizen, Aizen. That name was familiar. She remembered it was in one of the monthly e-mail updates some time ago. So, he was the one who made the Darklings. Yes, she remembered bits and pieces of the e-mail now. She'd have to call him soon and question him about a few things.

Nagi brought her attention back to Faris. "I may give you some anastasia just so you can get some sleep and regain your strength. Otherwise, you'll just be killing yourself, hallucinating, and risking the chance of the Darkling taking control." She didn't mention that the Darkling said he didn't need Faris to be asleep to take over. "Besides, the more rested you are, the better defense you'll have against it. If you can, try and get him to talk to you more often. Get him to expect and look forward to conversations so he'll be more open and less likely to harm those you care about, simply for your own sake. Everything has emotions, even animals. When they become used to something and then are deprived of it, they seek it out, even if they once disliked it. Humans are famous for this."

She stood up and looked at the boy. "I'll go ask David if he has any extra clothes he can lend you. You won't blend in anywhere dressed like that."

x ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════ >

"If you don't stand with me or belong to me, get out of my way."

Toxic Raider

12,850 Points
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Explorer 0
Eternal Spring Laboratories Director Joseph Rom

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Rom slid over to her. "Calm your self. I am here, and I won't let anything happen to you."

Desirable Sex Symbol

5,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
(( what should I post?! ))

Ruthless Werewolf

14,225 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
I am Death.. I bring those to their doom... but why does my head hurt so...? Who are you?
The illusions faded as the plane landed. Getting off it the heat nearly killing her instantly. Panting heavily, as if she were about to die within moments.

Ruthless Werewolf

14,225 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Popular Thread 100
Icryblood123
(( what should I post?! ))
Well, where is your character at? sweatdrop ))

Toxic Raider

12,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Explorer 0

Rm rushed out, and draped a cloak over her, which would keep her cool. He was wearing one as well, as were the soldiers. "Be carefull. This place has an unusualy hot weather streak."

Fashionable Phantom

11,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
User Image
The sounds of Darkness echo within my mind...
Tainted Black, coarse and unrefined...
\~|~//Faris – Darkling Experiment\~|~//

..Will I break this Evil bind?...
Or will my Soul be lost to it's kind?...

Faris' eyes widened slightly when Nagi said she'd give him anastasia so that he could sleep. Didn't he just tell her that it was bad for him and the darkling to be unconscious at the same time? He didn't want to talk about it, but still. He lowered his eyes and looked down at his lap, the dark circles around his eyes so prominent. His hands were trembling, he wasn't feeling well. "Yes, but darkling's aren't human, Ms.Nagi..." He mumbled quietly, not caring if Nagi heard or not. He looked up at her when she said that a guy named David might have extra clothes for him to wear, surprised slightly; he hadn't worn real clothing since he had first been captured."oh, and uh, if it's ok, may I take a shower? I haven't bathed in a long time..." He said, blushing with embarrassment. He had been bathed a couple days before the explosion in the lab, so he hadn't bathed for almost a week now. He hated how gross he felt, you got so dirty so quickly out in the real world.

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
Da_Soccer_Ninja_mew

User Image
The Lion

The Deer

The Snake

•°o.O O.o°• Ɍeɑɴɴɑ "Ɍiɴɑ" •°o.O O.o°•

Tomu nervously opened the door to Golem's temporary room. Nami was carrying Rina like a toddler in her arms. The girl seemed rather reluctant to go see Golem, which Nagi had instructed they do. She had a small fever and was coughing non-stop. It was a small side effect from her lungs changing and the medicine to make sure there wouldn't be some catalyst change with her body. The last thing Doctor Nagi wanted was for Rina to turn into a full chimera unwillingly and uncontrollably. When Rina was ready, they would do the tests to help her learn to function as a dolphin and eventually try the Chimera transformation again. But that was a long ways away.

The two walked in and closed the door behind them, "He-hello. I'm Tomu, and this is my partner, Nami. We're Doctor Nagi's assistants and we're currently in charge of watching Rina. Doctor Na-Nagi told us to bring Rina to see you."

"She's a bit ill right now, but she's well enough to be moved over here,"

Nami continued, much more confident in talking. Rina coughed loudly and clung to Nami like a life-line. She buried her head in the woman's neck as Nami carried her over to the bed. She didn't want to be put down near Golem.

"Quick question... Did you piss her off? Rina, I mean. She doesn't want to let go and didn't seem to want to come see you."

•°o.O O.o°•°o.O O.o°•°o.O O.o°•°o.O O.o°•°o.O O.o°•
Prototype #64FX-32F9

Ruthless Werewolf

14,225 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
I am Death.. I bring those to their doom... but why does my head hurt so...? Who are you?
Writing down something in the dirt, " I wish you would of told me this, before I got off the plane." Least he gave her the cloak it was then she hugged him then looked on awaiting to see where they should go now.

Toxic Raider

12,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Explorer 0

"My bad." He smiled and higged her back. He then motioned for one soldier, who opend a large suit case, and a probe flew out. It began to search for life.

Ruthless Werewolf

14,225 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
Finding what shade she could, instantly sitting in it. It was then she watched the little electronic device fly off, she hoped it would find the stuff close by. Rather than having to walk a large distance in the sun and heat. Even with her illusions of water, it didn't help they weren't physically real. If they were she'd be in a large pool by now just to keep cool.

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Angela Negami "Dr. Nagi"
Head of the Chimera Project

"Test subjects should learn their place."

She heard him; barely. "Neither are experiments," her eyes caught him in a serious stare. "But you feel, don't you?" She stepped away towards the TV to turn it off. "Upstairs, second door on the right is the guest bedroom. Use the shower or tub in there. I'll drop off some clothes while you clean up." She left him alone as her pager went off in her pocket. She picked it up and read the message.

'Looks like I've got a new batch of subjects to experiment on. I think I'll continue with monsters of lore. Though I really need to redo that Unicorn chimera. Perhaps using a real horse rather than a human with horse DNA would prove more stable...'

"If you don't stand with me or belong to me, get out of my way."

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

~Courtney "Golem" Richards~
Prototype# EEMH-00125
The blind prodigy of steel

I thought saw the light of God, but it's deceitful glow can only last so long.
I know now the nothingness I see includes even that.
The earth is my domain, face the wrath of the golem.
I can see your every movement, whether my eyes help or not.
User Image

i am here: Lab/Surgery room
with: unnamed boring lady, unnamed wimp, Rina

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╃╄━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Golem heard the door open and two people walk in. A nervous male introduced themselves as Tomu and Nami. He hated them already, and their names too. Tomu seemed like a wimp, and his was just weird and Nami wasn't very interesting so far and her name would be confused with Negami. He made a mental note to remember to forget them. But the unnamed wimpy guy mentioned Rina, and then Golem heard her coughing. "Oh, hello people I really don't care to know. And as for pissing off Rina, I'm guessing I probably did that somehow; if you asked Negami, I'm sure she'd say I'm quite good at doing that. But with Rina, it could have been the handcuffing or falling asleep right after and not taking off the bracelets."

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╅╊━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

((Out Of Cake?!: This post is high in sarcasm))
((Outfit is same as in picture, including necklaces and tiara. Bottoms of shoes are made from stone.))
((World So Cold))

Toxic Raider

12,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Explorer 0

Rom brought her a bottle of water. "You look comfy there. sorry the scan is taking so long here. I am really trying to get them to speed it up. But they tell me some crap about they need to be careful."

Fashionable Phantom

11,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
User Image
The sounds of Darkness echo within my mind...
Tainted Black, coarse and unrefined...
\~|~//Faris – Darkling Experiment\~|~//

..Will I break this Evil bind?...
Or will my Soul be lost to it's kind?...

Startled that she had heard him, he blushed more. He stood up from the couch, nodding at her instructions. "Y-yes, Ms.Nagi...Thank you very much." He stammered out quickly, bowing his head slightly to her before hurrying up the stares. He didn't bother to turn on the lights in the room, meerely closing the door behind him. He stripped off his clothes again and went to the bathroom, where he stood leaning in the shower for who knows how long. The hot water felt good, especially since he wasn't being bathed by some doctor or anything. He scrubbed his skin so hard it was tinted red from the old layers being scrubbed off, and then afterwards he washed some more and just stood cherishing the warmth that the water gave him. After a long time, he stepped out of the shower and dried himself with a towel carefully, staring at his glowing neon eyes in the dark mirror. He stared at his own face; how long had it been since he had looked in a mirror? Only in his mind, really. He had changed more than he thought, he looked very unlike the teenager that the labs had taken in off the streets. He sighed as he went back into the bedroom and fell onto the bed, curling up in the blankets and shivering from trauma. He couldn't sleep yet, he had just woken up; he'd just enjoy the darkness while it lasted, at least.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff