Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feral Poster

16,125 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Autumn Crocus Belladonna

User Image

Autumn watched as Tegan flew off admiring her grace for a moment. When she was out of sight she shook her head and softly sighed, "Get a grip Autumn. You don't need love, especially with another female." She took one last look in the direction Tegan went in then walked over to Xin and tapped is arm, "So then Xin you still have that PDA that can track the others? I believe it might be time for us to bring Artemis and Crona back so we can move on." She then watched to see if he would finally going to come out of whatever world he was in.

Necro-Experiment #001

Toxic Raider

12,850 Points
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Explorer 0
Eternal Spring Laboratories Director Joseph Rom

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Rom woke up, and rubbed kyu's ears.

Super Lunatic

tityanya

No! I-I don't know...

Crona stopped laughing, and then cleared his throat. He had tears in his eyes. He didn't want to kill that man, he didn't even mean to. Ragnarok had gotten the best of the moment and decided to make a move. But that was the past, and it couldn't be changed. Crona regained his posture, walking with his back straight, following a few feet behind Artemis. The house was very nice on the inside, a large television and entertainment center, a walkway leading to a very large kitchen, and a large flight of stairs to the right side of the main room. Crona was shaking violently, yet silently, as he stood there. He didn't exactly want to be here, and Crona wasn't sure he wanted to stay to find out what Artemis meant by 'have fun'. Crona inched his way over towards Artemis, but froze when the sound of heels tapping against tile could be heard ringing about from upstairs.

(btw, are there any children there? And you can control their mother, since I imagined that you already have most of this planned out. 3nodding )
...how to deal with that!

Ruthless Werewolf

14,225 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Popular Thread 100

You are one of us, it's plain to see,
when it comes to meats, you're a delicacy.
Why don't you leave the killing to me.

User Image
User Image

Kyu, the snow leopard, experiment number: SL0968K.

Icy blue eyes, doesn't mean I'm friendly...it means I'm cold and dangerous... Come closer child... and let me taste your blood, then send you to where the other children play... Don't be afraid, I'm only going to see you free

Her hind paw twitched from the ear rubbing, a small snarl was made. Either her ears became rather sensitive over night, or, she's having a deep dream about something or another. Her tail twitched as well. The snarling died down at around the same time, she hit Rom in the face with her paw.

Feral Poster

16,125 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Riven James Hoffmeister

User Image

Riven smiled at David shaking his head some, Bloody hell, we picked up a real nutcase with this one! Oh hush Kitty things will be fine. He just needs to be among friendly company. Yeah well I am going be keeping our eyes open at night, this man isn't going to kill me while you sleep. Do what you must to keep your mind at ease. This discussion in his mind took only a few seconds and after it was done he looked at David again, "Well then the boy you met earlier Victor can make ice. And there is still some working water pipes inside the building."

He would have continued speaking but Aurora showed up with Victor and another girl. Riven looked at her and laughed as he walked in, "Well it is either get a new way of locking the door or figuring out a way for the plants to know who to let in." He looked over at the others as Aurora laid down her one rule about the plants. He didn't think any of them would give any trouble about that, and if they did then well they had plenty of ways to punish them. He looked at Aurora for a moment then back to the other three, "Well all that I ask from you is to keep as low of a profile as possible. We will occasionally make raids on the stores in this town and so we don't need people putting our faces to anything. Though if you do hurt one of the plants here I will fully allow Aurora to beat you, and depending on mood I might follow that up."

Prototype #26AP-24AEH

Toxic Raider

12,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Explorer 0

"Ow!" he let go of her ears, andloooked in a mirror. "That is going to leave a mark."

Ruthless Werewolf

14,225 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Popular Thread 100

User Image
User Image

Icy blue eyes, doesn't mean I'm friendly...it means I'm cold and dangerous... Come closer child... and let me taste your blood, then send you to where the other children play... Don't be afraid, I'm only going to see you free

"Just be glad, I didn't use claws. As for a mark, don't sweat it, I barely hit you.. but next time, don't touch the ear when the cat is sleeping. Very good way to get bitten." Already awake, and sitting up looking over at him. An innocent smile crossing her face as well as in her eyes.

Toxic Raider

12,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Explorer 0

"I'll take note of that.?" He gave her a stern look, which changed when he saw her smile. "I can't stay mad at you, can I?"

Ruthless Werewolf

14,225 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Popular Thread 100

User Image
User Image

She kept up the innocent look, as if she were a new born snow leopard cub, giving him those sad innocent eyes. Almost a puppy eyes look. " Maybe you should try to change me into a common house cat that hopefully won't hit you in the face with a rather large paw. Or you could keep me like this and hope you don't end up with a paw print to the face."

Toxic Raider

12,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Explorer 0

"Funny." He sat down and sighed. "What in the world am I going to do with you?"

Ruthless Werewolf

14,225 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Popular Thread 100

User Image
User Image

She gave him a funny look, " I can give you a funny answer, or a serious one. If you want the funny, what in the world are you going to do with me? Simple, make me happy and feed me treats. Let me paw at you and bug you from time to time. For a more serious answer, lets find the sword, with that in my hands, we can control the sky dragon together without under going a full day of rest. Get on to planning how we should go about ruling the place and then the world.."

Toxic Raider

12,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Explorer 0

"Whay can't we do both?" He gave her a grin.

Ruthless Werewolf

14,225 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Popular Thread 100

User Image
User Image

A surprised look, when he wanted both. Looking away as she chuckled, " And here I thought you were only the serious type, all work and no play makes Rom a dull boy. But I don't see the harm in having it be done in both ways. "

Toxic Raider

12,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Explorer 0

Raughed. "Looks like you have me figured out."

Ruthless Werewolf

14,225 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Popular Thread 100

User Image
User Image

A half hearted laugh as she carefully traced his nose with one of her claws. " It's not to difficult to figure out the life style of a scientist, get to know them.. find out what makes them tick and use that to the advantage.." She then traced the area around his heart, " Just as easy as you can kill me, I can just as easy kill you.. I can make you feel pleasure in having your greatest rival finally fall before you, just as you can make me feel the pleasure of killing someone or something."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff