Welcome to Gaia! ::

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

Tegan Alexis Hollingbery
Experiment: ASTAE-50472
User Image

Don't be so loud and violent; a guy needs some peace and quiet every now and then. Even if that "guy" is a girl with wings, the natural ability to control plants, and is able to turn off her emotions and become a killing machine....

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╃╄━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Tegan wasn't sure how to respond to that. But she just sort of made something up as she went. "Love? I know you cared about me, but love? Not to say um, that I'm not... I was sort of developing those kinds of feelings for you as well. A much as you scare me, I have grown to like you. And the teasing thing worked a little too well." Tegan's face was getting red out of annoyance and embarrassment. She considered Autumn's last words and added, "Wait, the old you? Driven by greed and power, huh? Well, I'd love to see a lot more of the new you then. Other than those flaws, you're a pretty nice person. Sort of." Tegan gave a warm smile, a thought in the back of her head: where would this go now?

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╅╊━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

((ooc: lesbians emotion_awesome ))
((Outfit))
((21 Guns))

Super Lunatic

tityanya

Crona shook his wrist as I'd something had just been crawling on it. He was generally dumbfounded on how they were going to find out who their mothers were, but Crona new that Artemis had a way. Crona said nothing as he nervously followed her, rather scared to find out who his mother was and then kill her.
(meh, getting tired. Last post for the night.)

Ruthless Werewolf

14,225 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
User Image

Where I am:: In dreamworld, on top of the pillar
Who I am: I am matter, I am Anti-matter.. I will destroy you all
The thoughts in my head:: I pity you all.. it may not look like it, but each one of you is working for the enemy..
My theme: P.Zero's theme

" To forgiving? If that was the case, I wouldn't of fueled the fire between good and evil. The little psychic and the blood of the dragonkin. " Glancing over Nix, " Try anything that could endanger the human lives, I'll see to it that will be your last mistake. Besides... we maybe deemed as gods, but we are far from it, both of us, are incomplete..why kill the humans when they could make us complete again? All we have to do is call them up here and possibly possess one or two of them and have them correct the errors..."

Arsenic_Poptarts

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
Iria33

User Image

ℂɑsҏiaɴ "ℂɑsҏҽr" Ålҽϰɑɴdҽr Ӄɴighϯ and Hɑɴɑ Ӄɴighϯ
The Vampire King of the North and Western Territory

▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫

Through the darkness came mumbling. Forms took shape and color once again as Caspian opened his eyes. He was in his bed with several blankets to keep him warm and a cool, wet cloth on his forehead. His face was flushed and his body felt cold while his face was burning up. He shivered. Beside the bed was his mother and sister as well as two servants. Caspian tried to sit up, but his head swam and he fell back into the pillow; his breathing was ragged.

Elizabeth smiled down at him, “I’m afraid you’ll have to stay in bed until you get better. You two should not have been playing by the water so early in the year.”

The door to his room opened, making them all turn. The servants bowed respectfully while Caspian seemed to shrink under the covers and pillow. He didn’t want to deal with this right now. Two people entered the room. One was Lucian and the King, their father. Caspian gulped, wondering if he was in trouble for getting a cold during play. Maybe if he was lucky, Hana didn’t say how he got wet...

Lucian grinned at his younger brother, waltzing over to the boy and leaning over him. “So... have a nice swim?” The younger brother growled and mumbled something under his breath making Lucian chuckle.

Caspian became less tense as his father and mother talked a ways away in hushed whisper. The three children could still make out bits and pieces. At one part, Caspian frowned but after a few words from his mother and a reply from his father, the boy smiled softly before hiding it under the covers from his brother. The King, looked more like an older Lucian with darker and longer hair and an inch short beard. His clothes were more fine and he wore a crown as did Elizabeth. Caspian’s father walked over to his bedside and placed a hand on the boy’s head, not to feel his temperature but just as a gesture of love. He nodded and left, Lucian in tow. Everything went black again.

In no time, everything returned. Caspian was still in bed, looking even more sick, despite the medicine, sleep, and food. Lucian had woken him up and from the different clothes everyone wore, it was not the same day as before. Hana had a bunch of flowers in her arms. Caspian fought to keep his eyes open.

Whatever Lucian was going to say, he didn’t get to as Hana's little voice spoke up first. “Will you get better and play with me, Caspian? I grew a bunch of pretty flowers this morning with my powers. Maybe they’ll make you feel better,” She placed them on his lap making hims smile a bit.

“He can’t right now,” Lucian patted her head. “Hang out with me today and when I’m done with my studies, I’ll play with you. Go over to the library. I’ll be there in a bit.”

Hana pouted and huffed, crossing her arms. “But you’re soooo boring when you study, and you study for hours and hours! I’ll die of boredom!” She stomped away.

Lucian held in the laugh and turned to Caspian. “So, how are you feeling today?”

“Meh.”

“Uh-huh. I see. That’s a very detailed answer.”

“Shut up.”

He gasped dramatically, “Such language towards your older brother! How could you hurt my feelings, so!?”

“Don’t your have things to study?"

“Don’t you have a cold to get over?”

Caspian sighed, in no mood to argue with the young man. His head was swimming and he felt very nauseous and tired. “What do you want?”

“...Father wanted me to ask you how your ability was coming along. If you’ve developed one, that is.” The boy didn’t answer. “Don’t worry about it to much.”

“Hana has hers already.”

“Hana is a female. They develop faster, besides, everyone has their own pace, regardless of gender. You’re just a late bloomer. You’ll fine a power soon. Maybe it’ll be like Mother’s or perhaps one of Father’s.”

“Hn.”

Lucian sighed for real this time. “Well, you get some rest. I’m going to go study.”

“...Keep an eye on her. Don’t let her go out alone or she’ll get lost.”

“Don’t worry. I’ll take her to the garden. She won’t leave my sight.”

“She better not.... I’m going back to sleep. It’s too hard to stay awake."

“Night, Casper.”

“And don’t call me that.”

“Very well then, Night Cas.”

“You're a horses a**!” Lucian laughed.

He didn't fall asleep as easily as he thought he would after Lucian left. Caspian gripped the cover’s tightly with his yes shut just as tight. He shivered a bit and fell asleep. Darkness game again.

(OOC: Part 2/3 is done.

▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪

User Image

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Angela Negami "Dr. Nagi"
Head of the Chimera Project

"Test subjects should learn their place."

x ≺ ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
x ≺ ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

"I'm here," Nagi called back, watching his movements. "So, how do you feel? It should be a while before the pain medications wear off. Try not to move around too much or you might end up collapsing. Also, try and keep your new eyes strait ahead if you can. Less movement the better."

She paused, thinking about something. "Rina is resting as well. She shouldn't be moved for a few days, so you'll both have to stay for a while. I still have to observe any changes, good or bad. I'll be trying to teach her to swim. With her new DNA, it should come more naturally and hopefully she won't freeze up like always. Speaking of water, have you given her baths? Boys tend to be more on the perverted side and I don't want you doing anything weird to her. She's your age, but she looks way younger than you," Nagi narrowed her eyes at him. She wasn't a boy, but she knew sex was always on their mind at his age. If he was a pervert, she'd have to find someone more capable of taking care of Rina.

x ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════ >
x ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════ >

"If you don't stand with me or belong to me, get out of my way."

Fashionable Phantom

11,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
User Image
The sounds of Darkness echo within my mind...
Tainted Black, coarse and unrefined...
~|~//Faris – Darkling Experiment~|~//

..Will I break this Evil bind?...
Or will my Soul be lost to it's kind?...

Faris watched as both Golem and Doctor Nagi left the room, and for a few moments he was encased in nothing but silence. He was all alone in this nice room, with nothing to do but perhaps watch TV and drink more coffee. He wondered if, when he had to use the bathroom, that the Doctor would be back in time to tell him where it was. TV, huh? It had been so many years since he had watched TV, yet at the same time it felt like only yesterday. He took up the remote gingerly in his hands, turning on the TV. The noise surprised him at first, jolting in his seat on the couch. He squinted at the TV screen; it was much, much too bright. So were the lights in the living room, although it was dimmer than it had been before, it was still bothering him. Getting up from his seat, he went and turned off the lights with a sigh of relief; that was much better, his eyes had been starting to strain from all the light. The only light in the room came from the TV, and after a bit of channel surfing Faris managed to land on a horror movie where almost every seen was dark, so the TV didn't give off much light either. Having not worn any shoes, although he would have kicked them off if he had any on, he layed down on the couch and rested his head on the armrest. Even with the coffee, Faris was still oh so tired. Caffeine couldn't make up for just flat out exhaustion. His eyes glowed neon blue in the darkness, although they were but slits as he tried to rest without really sleeping. Over two hours he was like that, waiting for someone to get him or something, he didn't really know. After about 2 hours, he couldn't take it anymore and finally closed his eyes and became still on the couch, his breathing somewhat even. It was only a matter of time, now.

Toxic Raider

12,850 Points
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Explorer 0
Eternal Spring Laboratories Director Joseph Rom

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
He shivred whenhereyes changed. "If you drainedme nw, thn those slack jawed idiotsdnstairs would be handling your repairsand giing you horrible upgrades." He smiled and laughed, before flipping her over. "I was wondring if I could bite you to. I have been doing some modifications of my own." His teeth shimmered, and he grew fangs. He bit down on her neck.

Ruthless Werewolf

14,225 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Popular Thread 100

You're not one of us,don't ya know?
You don't fit in from head to your toe.
Why don't you just run away?

User Image

Kyu the snow leopard, deadly as the come, cold as solid ice.
"I suppose that is true.." referring to the scientist screwing with her upgrades, A surprise yelp was made when he flipped her over, him on top her on bottom. " I bit you, you can bite me. Although I rather not ask how you were able to change your teeth.." As he bit her she gasped and yelped softly, unable to move due to the animal DNA, to her this was almost a submissive thing. Lost in the world of cloud 9 and pleasure all she could do was dig her claws into the bedding.

Toxic Raider

12,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Explorer 0

"Mmmmmm, such lovely blood. So thick and rich. I have always wanted to taste royal blood." His voice was demonic sounding, and his eyes were orange. "IF I were to dring your blood dry, then I could just bring you back to life. I could take you to the pleassure of a lovely death, and drag you back for even more."

Ruthless Werewolf

14,225 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Popular Thread 100

User Image

She purred by the sounds of his demonic voice and haunting orange eyes. " Even if you tried to drain me dry, the dragon protects its host until it no longer can. Which means, I could be an inch from death and still live. That is how far I can go..for some.. it will seem almost like a small immortality. But that's if you don't mistreat the dragon.. only way for it to let its host die is if the host says so.. But I am rather glad you are enjoying my blood, my love."

Toxic Raider

12,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Explorer 0

"Well, I am using you as a test subject. I have nanites in my body that are converting your blood into energy." He jicked her neck, sealing the wound. "Mmmmmmm, so tasty."
User Image
"In your eyes, I perceive... both the look of a beauty and the look of a beast.
Be mindful not to bring about your own end, my dear.
A dream lies in wait, reaching out to engulf you."

Using Jacob for a crutch, Kelly tags along with him and Deimon. She was still alive, at least, but beyond that, she couldn't offer much. The energizer definitely helped, but how much damage had the Nanites already done? How much could be undone? She didn't know, and she really would rather not think about it. Instead, she just looks down at the ground, silent.

Ruthless Werewolf

14,225 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Popular Thread 100

User Image

A small dark chuckle, as her eyes once more changed to the dark electric blue from before. " You and your nanites.. looks like they do come in handy for lots of things. Ya know.." She shivered some from the lick on her neck. " Keep me down like this and bite my neck, it's almost like you're trying to prove who's dominate.. and like any animal there is, keep a hold of the neck, the young one is unable to move.. The mother grabs a hold of the scruff, the pup can't move a single inch. Is that what you're trying to do? " a smirk.

Toxic Raider

12,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Explorer 0

"WHat makes you think that I have not always been the dominate one, Dear Kyu?"

Ruthless Werewolf

14,225 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Popular Thread 100

User Image

" Because, I don't know your personal bedroom life." She snickered, also finding a way to answer his question without sounding to ridiculous. " What's to say that you aren't totally submissive or dominate? Perhaps, you're bit of both? I don't know.. like I said, I don't know what you do behind closed doors."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff