• Novice Healer 150
  • Popular Thread 100
User ImageUser Image

User Image
User Image
Kyu, the lone wolf.
The streets is my home, the rooftops is my freeway.User Image
User Image

In the distance I see a future, the call of the wild unknown.....

" Better go check it out then."
Lucky for her it was dark out, so no one would be able to see her jumping from the balcony to the trees then to the ground. It wasn't long before she had guards surrounding her from behind and on the side, coming up towards the guards that surrounded the canine, " What business do you have here, canine?" Her voice serious as was the look in her crimson red eyes. A few guards stepped to the side as she spoke, everyone was on high alert rifles pointed at the canine.

But what does the future see and hear for me....?

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Dangerous Citizen

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
User Image
Jermalin Angelo: Project Watchdog
Company: Alone
Partial Translation, in order: "Mine.. thousand, grand. Pain... desire, me... you" "Anger... unholy pain."

Jermalin looked up to see the guards pointing their rifles at him, then he himself stood up to hold up his palms in peace. "Garponts ur ousta, Gurat Deim ur mie turA. Non deriea surrafan o mie turA." Jermalin said, his eyes beaming, trying to contain anger as he knew these troops were his masters. When he heard the voice of his master shouting from the balcony, Jermalin's ears perked, and he looked up to see his master, very angry. Jermalin growled and looked back at the solders, his expression becoming deadly, brutal like a reving chainsaw, "Tura influr Gurat Deim, Tura Influr miE. Mie diabu surrafan turA!"

User Image

Blessed Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
Jaydenn Kelvari

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kira nodded, "Ah, well that is an interesting ability." He said as he chuckled to himself. "Where did they capture you Kelly?" He asked, he truly was curious. (sorry writers block)

Toxic Raider

12,850 Points
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Explorer 0
Eternal Spring Laboratories Director Joseph Rom

"Kyu, Stop." He approached the canine, getting close. "Don't worry, I am a doctor." He looked the experiment over. "He must have escaped his cryo tube. Damn thing is scared. Probly doesn't even know what year it is. Nicola was under for quite some time. When he was thawed out, we had to tell him what year it was."

OG Gaian

1,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
DavidGrentilmy

Mood:....
Company: Riven
Thought patterns OOC: wow this is long.....

The way we talk,
the way we walk.
Its all different but in the end,
We are just chalk waiting to be washed away by the coming storms.

User Image
He looked at Riven for a second and reached into his back pocket, "This is something I always carry to remind me of who I really am, its discharge papers from the loony bin my parents left me in. It was for suicide." He pulled the discharge papers from his pocket and unfolded them, "I just wanted to go home, but when i realized my family was never coming back after two years of being in a loony bin I just kind of gave up hope." He set the papers on the ground and began emptying his pockets, mostly junk but the again he held onto them for some odd reason. He pulled a bolt from his pocket and stuck it in his mouth to chew on, looking around he didn't see a lake or any water nearby to do at least a small annoying trick of his. Laughing he walked over to a water fountain and turned on the water, taking some on his hand and then twirling a finger around, drops of water floated around his finger, taking a drop with the other hand he flicked it at the guy. The droplet of water was an annoying trick of his and the only thing he knew what to do with such small amounts of liquid. "I can't do anything, though I think they wanted to teach me but I am not sure." He let the water float around his finger as he stared at it.
User Image
"In your eyes, I perceive... both the look of a beauty and the look of a beast.
Be mindful not to bring about your own end, my dear.
A dream lies in wait, reaching out to engulf you."

"They didn't capture me," she says coolly. "An' I'd really like ya not ta ask again," she growls, glaring at him. Obviously, he had struck a very raw nerve with Kelly.

((W. block))

Ruthless Werewolf

14,225 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Popular Thread 100
User ImageUser Image

User Image
User Image
Kyu, the lone wolf.
User Image

Given Rom's orders, she stood back a little, letting the guards step back as well. " Don't fire, he seems to be one of the future king's friends." Her guards lowered their guns a little but still kept on high alert. " He's all yours Rom, I'll be sending a few guards to pick up a few friends of my own." Looking at a few of them, giving them the nod to leave, " Head towards my father's old gambling house, I have guest in there, bring them to the castle foyer, have them stay, if they should try to move or get out of sight, you are free to shoot them, just don't kill them." The soldiers gave a nod and went off to the safe house.

Ruthless Werewolf

14,225 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
User Image

Blaze, the Shiba-inu.

As Blaze was sat down on the ground she remained close to Kelly, when she growled, instantly the pup tried her best at giving her comfort by nuzzling up against her leg. Barking once in a great while. It was then she heard the loud sound which caused her to dash under the bed, zooming there like a bat out of hell, whimpering as well. It wasn't to long after, there was a heavy knock at the door.

User Image

Ruthless Werewolf

14,225 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
User Image

Where I am:: In dreamworld, on top of the pillar
Who I am: I am matter, I am Anti-matter.. I will destroy you all
The thoughts in my head:: I pity you all.. it may not look like it, but each one of you is working for the enemy..
My theme: P.Zero's theme

Opening the door to the darken maze, PZ watched from afar to see how Autumn would do on her in. " You may begin now." He spoke to her. (( w.block))

Blessed Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
Jaydenn Kelvari

Kira chuckled, "I am sorry that i struck a nerve, just curious is all." He said as he bowed. "I did not mean to upset you." He said smiled at her.

Dangerous Citizen

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
User Image
Company: Rom, Kyu
Partial Translation, in order: "Appologies.... thought... anger"

Jermalin looked over at his master and nodded his head down, his expression immediatly calmer, but still on guard as he stared down the guards and the red eyed woman. "Garponts ur Gurat Deim, Mie menta tura influR" Jermalin said to his master in a reporting voice.

User Image

Toxic Raider

12,850 Points
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Explorer 0
Eternal Spring Laboratories Director Joseph Rom

ell this saves us some time." He looked at Kyu. "As soon as they are comfortable, bring them to Me. I want to do some peliminary check ups." When he heard the creaturespeak.. he shook his head. "I don't understand you. do you speak english? I can't help you if I can't understand you."

Ruthless Werewolf

14,225 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Popular Thread 100
User ImageUser Image

User Image
User Image
Kyu, the lone wolf.
User Image

A small silent vicious chuckle, " I know love, I'll send them right to you, once they had a nice meal to eat and a nice rest.. As long as your canine friend doesn't destroy our home or plans to rage an attack on it, he may come to the castle." She spoke to Rom, turning around her guards following. Returning back to the castle " Chef, prepare a nice meal for our guests, and put some of that special, knock out flavoring in their meals."

User Image
"In your eyes, I perceive... both the look of a beauty and the look of a beast.
Be mindful not to bring about your own end, my dear.
A dream lies in wait, reaching out to engulf you."

Dismissing the apology without even a word, Kelly makes her way out of the room to see who - or what - had knocked on the door. Knowing better than to open the door all the way, she opens it only a crack before asking, "Who is it, an' what d'ya want?" She may have been a bit abrupt, but she was still upset about Kira asking about her past.

Dangerous Citizen

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
User Image
Company: Rom
Partial Translation, in order:

Jermalin tilted his head at Rom's voice and furrowed his brow, thinking of how to reply to that, what other choice did he have but to try anyways. "Iah arm surry..." Jermalin said as slow as he could, trying to peice together the words he heard on the streets, connecting them with what they seemed to be related to. His final tone soundes quizzical, as if he wasn't sure those were the right words. In truth, they wern't for what he was actually trying to say, they were words for what he was trying to say in his own language.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces