Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feral Poster

16,125 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
David Matthew Patterson

User Image

David nodded his head, "I was only checking the surface stuff. I wasn't going any deeper. I only do that if I get permission or it is a life and death situation. Since I don't have permission from the AI and we are not close to dying I won't be going deeper. Though I am done at the moment." He stopped when he heard Nicola's phone go off.

Experiment #45SI-65EEH

Tsukioto's Husband

Lonely Bunny

11,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
Leopold Von Blueberries

(OCC: sorry im using a ipad... please forgive me Q___Q)

Inori followed Crona as they entered the Fast food place. She looked around as she stepped in. Inori has never been to this kind of place before, or maybe she just doesn't remember going to one in the past. "why is it called Mc donalds..." Inori mumbled too herself as she couldnt understand why a name would be giving to a food place. Seeing how Artemis scolded Crona, Inori began to feel uneasy. She didn't like seeing people angry, so inori kept silent as she waiting for Artemis response to Cronas question.

Ruthless Werewolf

14,225 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Popular Thread 100
User ImageUser Image

User Image
User Image
Kyu, the lone wolf.
The streets is my home, the rooftops is my freeway.User Image
User Image

In the distance I see a future, the call of the wild unknown.....

" I know Jacob and Nicola is your prized experiments, but.. at the cost of your life and well the bloodline on down the line, will you give up Jacob if I can convince him to stop the attack on ES? I mean, you're already gonna have Kelly, Blaze, Deimon and their new friend here. You can experiment on them all you like." Looking up at him, cupping his cheek in her hand. " You'll also have me to toy on as well. But we'll keep that between us. Probably use a private lab that's around here somewhere."

But what does the future see and hear for me....?

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Aged Cleric

User Image Natasha listened with interest. Granted it was not on her list of 'things to do', but it was interesting none the less. It also for the most part answered the question. Natasha bit her lip, but left the question unanswered. She could only speculate, and it really was not any of her business. Feeling the sun on her shoulders, it was refreshing. However, Elizabeth had spent most of the day with her, outside in this. "Thank you for such a wonderful day. I think I have enough stuff to last for a while. Unless for the next week we spend each night in a bar fight, I think I will be in good shape." She joked. "I know I have been asking very personal questions, but Powers. That is impressive. I mean I saw your son's arms ignite, the night we were attacked, I also saw the healing, and changing shape. It was all very impressive." She loved the flying, and her eyes lite up a bit when she mentioned it.

The driver came around, and the drive came to a stop. The bill had been paid for, and she was just about finished with her cool beer. "I do have a few more, again I will not be upset for being said nothing in return. All I hope is that I am not being to pushy with my questions?"

The door was opened for them, and Natasha handed him the bags. His eyes went wide, and smiled at the hall they made for the day. Natasha was a bit embarrassed with the shear amount of stuff, but knew she needed it. It just cost sooo much.

In the lush car, Natasha looked over to Elizabeth. "It's a hard one to phrase, but my next question." She said with a smirk of apology. "The ritual. What happens. I mean I have read tones of things. You drink too much or are drained of so much. If your just bit once, but that one has not seemed to come to past." She said with a bit of dark humor in her tone. "There are so many things fiction has covered, but what is fact." She exhaled threw her nose. "I don't know why I am curious." It's not like she was going to ever be changed, or if she was would she want to be?

♦♦

Alice5130

Dangerous Reveler

9,950 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nicola TAC X13-O

"Jacob wants us to wait for a signal from him before proceeding any further. Sometimes I question his thinking." Nicola looked at David. "Jacob and I were supposed to be part of a black ops group ES was building. He was going to be the commander. But those days are over. And telling me who I can and can't kill isn't going to help. ES will paint us in a negative way no matter what we do. And I happen to value my life. In addition, destroying data and killing the people responsible for playing god keeps others from suffering the same fate as me, then I feel I'm doing the world a favor."

Ruthless Werewolf

14,225 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
User Image

Where I am:: In dreamworld, on top of the pillar
Who I am: I am matter, I am Anti-matter.. I will destroy you all
The thoughts in my head:: I pity you all.. it may not look like it, but each one of you is working for the enemy..
My theme: P.Zero's theme While watching the events fold out at Sky castle, he chuckled, knowing the out come and the dragon that will be Kyu's. But then he heard another dragon roaring out, " So, you wish to seek your master?" He looked, finding an interesting little test rat, Autumn. " Autumn, if you wish to seek the truth and gain a powerful companion... sleep and see me.."

Toxic Raider

12,850 Points
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Explorer 0
Jacob Hazard, Experiment X23-B

Jacob sent out his location and te signal to pick him up.

Eternal Spring Laboratories Director Joseph Rom

"Fine, I wll leave him alone if you can convince him to not attack the base. Atleast until I can get Orion moved."

OG Gaian

1,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
DavidGrentilmy

Mood: curious
Company: Riven
Thought patterns OOC:

The way we talk,
the way we walk.
Its all different but in the end,
We are just chalk waiting to be washed away by the coming storms.

User Image
He looked to the man when he asked him straight forward, "You see that's the question I expected," He stood up and straightened himself, "I just came from there not too long ago, dumped a straight jacket in the lake and came here. So no I am not with the labs in any way, I just wanted freedom and hopefully help some of those other people too." He said as the butterfly crawled around on his shoulder going up and down the sleeve.

Ruthless Werewolf

14,225 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Popular Thread 100
User ImageUser Image

User Image
User Image
Kyu, the lone wolf.
User Image

A grand smile, kissing him deeply. Then ran back to Jacob's room changing back to the good half. " Grand news. Jacob!" She smiled greatly and hugged him as well. " I talked to Rom and I have such wonderful news for you."

Eloquent Vampire

15,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
Tessa Night 𝔄𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔦𝔰

"Well, what are you talking about, 'betrayed'?"

Artemis sighed at Crona. "You don't have to leave, since i'll just have to find you later. I'm going by Tess, so don't call me anything other than that. You're part of my theater group. Don't go into detail on the play, leave that to me." she told him, before turning to his friend, who had just asked why it was called McDonalds. "I have no idea, to be honest. I think it had something to do with one if the names of the founders, or something." She told her, before walking back to her table and drinking her soda.

"you were the one who, in the end, was foolish enough to trust me"

((ooc: ))
((outfit: same as picture))
((Trick and Treat))

User Image

Feral Poster

16,125 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Autumn Crocus Belladonna

User Image

Autumn tilted her head to the side and blinked for a moment when she heard Project Zero calling to her. She looked around and shrugged well it didn't seem like there was anything happening with the group yet so maybe some truth and companion would be good. She slowly leaned against the side of the helicopter and closed her eyes. When she opened them she was standing in front of the pillar that P.Z. used as a throne. She placed the scythe on her shoulder as she gave a smile that wasn't very innocent, "So what is this about a powerful companion and truth? I do believe I could use both right now."

Necro-Experiment #001

Ruthless Werewolf

14,225 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
User Image

Where I am:: In dreamworld, on top of the pillar
Who I am: I am matter, I am Anti-matter.. I will destroy you all
The thoughts in my head:: I pity you all.. it may not look like it, but each one of you is working for the enemy..
My theme: P.Zero's theme

As Autumn came into the dreamworld, he snapped his fingers allowing her dragon to appear, a powerful cry was made as it looked at her. " Beauty no? Tell me Autumn, why should I allow you to have such a powerful beast? You already have the power of death, that is enough to make any person cry in terror and fear. Or have you finally come to terms that humans don't have the power of death?"

Toxic Raider

12,850 Points
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Explorer 0
Jacob Hazard, Experiment X23-B

Jacob looked up from the bag he had Packed. "Kyu. I was just getting ready to leave like you told me to. Even gave Nicola the location of the Island and everything."

Ruthless Werewolf

14,225 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Popular Thread 100
User ImageUser Image

User Image
User Image
Kyu, the lone wolf.
User Image

She hugged him one last time, looking up at him with a sparkle in her eyes. " Would you believe me, if I told you EK convinced Rom to stop messing with you and Nicola?" Her smile grew. " She asked him, if he were to leave you and Nicola alone, he'd be able to keep his life and some other things. In exchange, if you don't kill him and won't attack ES." " She's right... as much as I don't like you, I value Rom. Leave him and ES be, you and Nicola will be free from him. Try anything, I'll have your head on a silver plate as well as Nicola!"

Feral Poster

16,125 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Riven James Hoffmeister

User Image

Riven listened for a moment watching the man's eyes, what he said wasn't a lie. Unless he was a skilled liar, which even Fahd doubted. Though the cat still thought that he could be working with the labs without even knowing. "Well then what exactly is your name and what did the labs do to you? My name is Riven." He was assuming at the moment that he might have something to do with insects though seeing as how the butterfly seemed so attached to him.

Prototype #26AP-24AEH

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces