Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Prophet

♣ℑѳӄєɾ♧
║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║║▌│║▌│█│║▌║││█║

【Don't worry......I'm just different unique】

User Image

eimon glared up at Kelly,"Sorry,Jacob is busy saving lives. I don't think he has time for directions" Okay, that was rude,but he didn't want to tell her that he was directionally-challenged. Looking up again, she held a phone in from of him with the message: GPS. Quickly, he snatched the phone from her hand."The phone has GPS on it. So we can find the warehouse",Deimon explained, going through the settings. Finally he found the GPS app. Clicking it, it had one saved location. That was probably the warehouse. Diemon hit the app and the screen changed. He looked back at Kelly,who was talking to herself( ? )," Hey, Kelly. Follow me". He lead the way through the long rows or storehouses.

Susagi followed Mr.Hazard to the car. They started driving down the road. Although, it was getting dark, Susagi pretty much had her face glued to the window, looking out at all the neon signs out. She turned back to Mr.Hazard,"...Mr.Hazard...where are we going anyway?"

Jaydenn Kelvari,Chaosmageslevin

Ruthless Werewolf

14,225 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
User Image

Where I am:: In dreamworld, on top of the pillar
Who I am: I am matter, I am Anti-matter.. I will destroy you all
The thoughts in my head:: I pity you all.. it may not look like it, but each one of you is working for the enemy..
My theme: P.Zero's theme

It was then he summoned Deimon, up to the dreamworld, not wanting to under go the whole speech again. Once he summoned him , he simply waited. Closing his eyes, hearing in the distance a cry of a dragon that spoke a name. Another sigh as he created an illusion of himself into the area where the dragon was, the illusion then summoned Golem to the dream world.

"MangaFan292,Da_Soccer_Ninja_mew"

Toxic Raider

12,850 Points
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Explorer 0
Jacob Hazard, Experiment X23-B

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jacob continued to lead David and Naomi and Lia to the safe house. But he had a bad feeling.
"Zero, Let me speak with Kyu. Don't worry, part of my brain can be there in the dream, and te other here."

"Susagi, I am taking you to go meet m son at one of our safe houses. No doubt he will be there. I got a call from a certain doctor who said she was already there."

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

~Kyle Valji~
Experiment#: KD-47B/Darkling-003
Now determined to destroy the labs. Hopefully this decision is final....

I do things for myself. That includes risking my life, but yours first, for the people who I believe I can't live without.
My life kind of sucks, can't complain when I'm a bad-a** lizard thing though....
User Image

i am here: Aqua City
with: Amelia, Lux, Fang

TIME SKIP emotion_awesome
Kyle looked up from his nap when he felt the helicopter touch down. He was in a hurry to get off, so he grabbed what he felt he needed(PDA, sword, gem) and then got out. They had landed on some old, but thankfully sturdy enough for this large military helicopter, building. He looked around and then called to the rest of the group, "We're landed. Come on out, we have to find the strip club, so we can, uh, get information from people... who like to watch girls get naked...."

((Out Of Cake?!: ))
((Outfit))
((Know Your Enemy))
User Image

Ruthless Werewolf

14,225 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
User Image

The thoughts in my head:: I pity you all.. it may not look like it, but each one of you is working for the enemy..

" Be my guest, she's in front of me. Although she isn't to much in a happy to hug mood." He chuckled at his own joke, " where the hell is Rom? Or is he on his high horse to even know he's been summoned?" Shaking his head, " The nerve of some people."

Kyu remained silent, not even bothering to look at anyone. Prone to attack anyone who would dare to touch her. Anyone could feel it, she was miserable, alone, and in pain. Like a wounded animal wanting to be put out of its misery.

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

~Courtney "Golem" Richards~
Prototype# EEMH-00125
The blind prodigy of steel

I thought saw the light of God, but it's deceitful glow can only last so long.
I know now the nothingness I see includes even that.
The earth is my domain, face the wrath of the golem.
I can see your every movement, whether my eyes help or not.
User Image

i am here:
with:

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╃╄━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Courtney remembered sitting Rina down and threatening her in the taxi, but now he was somewhere else. Since he was blind and all, he wasn't quite sure where this was. "Who brought me here? Is that weird place with the Project Zero guy?" He kept an annoyed frown on his face as he waited for an answer.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╅╊━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

((Outfit is same as in picture, including necklaces and tiara. Bottoms of shoes are made from stone.))
((World So Cold))

Toxic Raider

12,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Explorer 0

Jacob jumped half his mind to the dream world, Materializing infront of Kyu. "Hey Kyu. You look like Rom finally dropped the bomb on you. Man can be a real b*****d." He lit up a cigarette, an Sat down. "Let's talk, Kyu. You and me, Just two kindred souls, burned by the same man."

Ruthless Werewolf

14,225 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
Overdrive mode number 3, fusion. Kyu and Darkling mixed... Highly dangerous.

" Go ahead rub it in. Not like it'll matter..." Not even glancing at him, " Least the world knows you're alive, go on live life. Be happy for all I care. It won't matter in the end.. Rom won, the whole world knows it. It's my fault... all of it is my fault. "

User Image
User Image

" Golem, no need to glare, I brought you here from a request from a guardian as you can say..."
The illusion spoke, " Pass 3 trials, you'll obtain something powerful, do you wish to continue?"

Newbie Prophet

♣ℑѳӄєɾ♧

User Image

eimon felt himself falling for the second time. This time, however, he was prepared of where he was going and landed on his feet in dreamworld. He looked at Zero,"Why did you call me here again?" Deimon then noticed that Jacob and Kyu were here also,"What are you guys doing here too?" Oddly enough, it was confusing.

Susagi nodded. She felt relieved, that she would finally be safe. Especially that she would meet up with Jacob again. When he mentioned doctor, she turned to him,"By doctor, do you mean Dr.Snow?"

Ruthless Werewolf

14,225 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
User Image

He looked to Joker and smirked, " I brought you here, because I'm a nice person, and I figure before the world ends and submits to Rom, you'd have one last chance to see the now broken spirited Kyu before Rom decides to make her into a real monster and has her kill you and Kelly as a graduation present." From what He said, he struck a nerve with Kyu, yet, she did nothing. It only made her feel much more worse than before.

Toxic Raider

12,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Explorer 0

"The whole world thinks Nicola Is dead, and I have been missing presumed dead for years, same with David. And The whole world doesn't even know Rom exists. Listen, Kyu. I wasn't born to a privaliged life. I was the son of a salvage man, and an accountant, who just happend to be theives. And I was a teif. But it wasn't like I could bask in the attention and Glory I got as a theif, that would just get me arrested. I made alot of enemies with the mob,d even more wth the government. I am not completely proud of what I was. But what I am even less proud of, was that I let myself live in fear after my escape, as Rom killed everyone I met. Rom Ruined my life, and I let him. I beleived he would let me go, I beleived I would be aquitted fo my crimes. And I regret not fighting him before." He put ut the cigarette and walked over to her, and hugged her. "You think you don't deserve to have friends, that you are a traitor. Well, I consider myself a friend, because I know his cruelty. You deserve to have friends, but you just never gave people the chance. Stop beating yourself up, Because if you do, He really wins."

Tasher looked at Susagi. "Yeah. She contacted me and My wife, and told me He was here. I was excited."

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

~Courtney "Golem" Richards~
Prototype# EEMH-00125
The blind prodigy of steel

I thought saw the light of God, but it's deceitful glow can only last so long.
I know now the nothingness I see includes even that.
The earth is my domain, face the wrath of the golem.
I can see your every movement, whether my eyes help or not.
User Image

i am here:
with:

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╃╄━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Golem let his frown go away as he listened to PZ's words. "Hm, trials for power? Eh, sounds like a fair trade. And by the way, can a blind person glare?" He just referred to his expressions as scowls. He was wondering what kind of "guardian" PZ was talking about. He would just wait for an answer, make the whole thing go by more quickly.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╅╊━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

((Outfit is same as in picture, including necklaces and tiara. Bottoms of shoes are made from stone.))
((World So Cold))
User Image
Jiro DeAngalo

You can trust me. I'm a doctor of some sorts.
Or am I a scientist? Who care just tell me how this Cholera-fur smells.

Theme song

Jiro was calmly walking do the street of the some place. He was new here and was just aimlessly wondering around the island. When out of now where a scent hit his nose. "What on Gaia's green earth is that?" He could not figure it out but it was that of a plant that was a vine but vines don't give off this strong of a smell. Then he smelled more with it. "That's not a plant." He said as his curiousness got to him and he walked towards the smell. He some how ended in front of a clothing store. "This can't be there is something else I am missing." He then walked around the back into an alley and saw two people breaking into the store. "Ew common thieves." he said until he show the most beautiful thing in his whole life. As the women showed off her power over plant life. He caught a small glimpse of her body. "Great Mother Gaia." He said to himself as she then control the plants to take her into the store. He ran to the front of the store and had his face on the glass waiting to see her again.
Mask_Wearer
KiraKay

Newbie Prophet

♣ℑѳӄєɾ♧

User Image

eimon glared at Zero,but his expression softened seeing Kyu. He walked over to her,"Listen Kyu, you have to stop sacrificing yourself. I don't want to lecture you or anything, it's just that Kelly and I can fight out own battles. We don't want to stand behind you. We want to stand with you. And together, we can still defeat Rom. Besides, I still want to rip his throat,but I'll get in line." Deimon hugged Kyu also,"Okay? We'll all fight together"

8,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
O sxxxi u s t i xxxm e d i t a b i t u r xxxs a p i e n t i a m ,
E txxxl i n g u axxxe i u sxxxl o q u e t u rxxxi n d i c i u m.
B e a t u sxxxxv i rxxxx q u ixxxx s u f f e r t xxxxt e n t a t i o n e m ,
Q u o n i q mxxxc u mxxxp r o b a t e sxxxf u e r i txxx
a c c i p i e n txxxc o r o n a mxxxv i t a e .

User Image
αmelia яose ewis

The Sweet Talker

"What was that?" Amelia commented through gritted teeth. It was understandable for her to be annoyed really, and she was showing it quite well, simply because that's what she did when she got like that. "For starters you're not legally allowed and we don't really need any more people after us . . . " Thank goodness for thinking on the spot and improvisation was all that Amelia could say to herself. If she couldn't do those things well then the second part probably wouldn't have been said and therefore her point not as strong.

T h exxxm o u t hxxxo fxxxt h exxxJ u s txxxs h a l lxxxm e d i t a t exxxw i s d o m ,
A n dxxxH i sxxxt o n g u exxxs h a l lxxxd e c l a r exxxj u d g m e n t .
B l e s s e dxxxi sxxxh exxxw h oxxxe n d u r e t hxxxt e m p t a t i o n ,
F o rxxxo n c exxxh exxxh a t hxxxb e e nxxxt e s t e d ,
h exxxs h a l lxxxr e c e i v exxxt h exxxc r o w nxxxo fxxxl i f e .

[o][o][c]

[Outfit]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas