8,400 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

You're not one of us,don't ya know?
You don't fit in from head to your toe.
Why don't you just run away?

User Image

Kyu the snow leopard, deadly as the come, cold as solid ice.

Not hearing a response from Rom, quickly, Kyu jumped up from the lab table and ran out of the room, carefully picking up Rom's body, gently shaking him as well. " Come on doc, you saw the paradise, now it's time to make it. Or are you just hinting around for another kiss hmm?" A small sigh was given. She'd wait a few minutes before she started CPR.

As Blaze slept peacefully, she had a rather nice dream, everyone she's met so far and her mother was having a picnic, outside on what seemed to be a tropical city or beach, the weather was warm. Everyone was smiling and having a good time but one person was missing.. even so, for the first time, in years, she had a good, happy dream.

Friendly Stalker

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
Eternal Spring Laboratories Director Joseph Rom

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Yes ys it is. But we will need soldiers. And for that, we need the other two."

Ruthless Werewolf

8,400 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

User Image

She sighed and dropped him flat on the ground, " And here I was worried about you, wake up doc, if you want even a remote chance of me getting close to them." Standing back up looking down at him. She sighed.. " This is why more females needs to take the lead..."

Friendly Stalker

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150

"Ow." He used his arms to pick himself up. "Now that wasn't very nice Kyu." ((gonna sign off for now

Ruthless Werewolf

8,400 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

You are one of us, it's plain to see,
when it comes to meats, you're a delicacy.
Why don't you leave the killing to me.

User Image
User Image

Kyu, the snow leopard, experiment number: SL0968K.

Icy blue eyes, doesn't mean I'm friendly...it means I'm cold and dangerous... Come closer child... and let me taste your blood, then send you to where the other children play... Don't be afraid, I'm only going to see you free
She giggled a little, " I told you to wake up. " Walking back over to him and pulled him down once more. This time however, she changed into a snow leopard once he was back down once more to her level seeing as how she was already laying down. Placing one paw over him as if she were holding him, a small lick was given onto his cheek. " I'll protect you always, master Rom."

Aged Cleric

User Image Silvan again laughed at what he said regarding their pasts. "Oh that. Why yes. She was mine, and you took her from me. Much like the way I have taken this one from you. You say she is not your type. Then let her go. I loved the woman you took. She was going to be mine for ever!" He shouted as the table was flung at him. It exploded, but the flames hit more flammable parts of the bar. The sound started back up again, this time with more ferocity then ever before.

As Caspian came in, he pulled out a thin rapier. The blade was thin, but Very strong. It also had a coating of something dark on both sides of it's deadly edges. He was a mast of his craft, but not as good as Caspian. However with the debilitating sounds he hoped it would cause him to make a mistake. No he knew it would like it had all the rest. The poison on the blade could be smelled by the sensitive noes of the vampires in the room for sure if they cared to open them up. It was hemlock, a debilitating poison even feared by some vampires. In high enough doses it could actually harm, or in extreme cases... Kill.

Flames spread up to the ceiling, and licked it's way across the flammable tiles. Natasha could not help but laugh at Caspian's comment, but now was worried about being stuck in hear for too long. A natural fear for all creatures is to burn alive. It would hurt like hell. A tile fell from the ceiling almost landing on Natasha. She moved out of the way by falling to the side. It kept her alive, but sent waves of pain threw her side. Natasha somehow held onto the table leg, and she curled up for a second pulling herself together for a moment. The rage of the fight went on, and Natasha knew she was at the mercy of either one. Trying not to cough, that too was very uncomfortable to say the least, Natasha looked over to see a Vampire flying away from where Lucian was.

The vampire crashed into the other, and the one with the shotgun pushed him off his chest as they lay on the ground together. The one that had stabbed Lucian looked in confusion at the lack of weapon in his hand. He was pushed off the vampire with the gun, and did not waist time attacking Lucian. Regardless of being unarmed. This vampire was as dangerous without a weapon as with one. The one with the gun also moved forward. Lucian only had one weapon. He had to pick one, and face the other. The gun was reloaded in a flash, and he shot two more times, and had it reloaded by the time he was on Lucian. The makeshift bunker was now in pieces. ♦♦

Alice5130
> > > Sadie < < <

Turn the lights down low
Walk these halls alone
We can feel so far from so close

User Image

Sadie was a little confused by his words. What was this place? Full of experiments? What is that supposed to mean. "What is this place exactly?" She walked into the resort as the dragon instructed. Maybe this dragon could lead her to the others. But she probably shouldn't give him too much information about them since he is a scientist and she's an experiment. If he finds out then he'll put her back in a cell and she won't be able to see the world again! The outside world is beautiful and she loves the feel of it. Funny, how the only reason she came here was to not feel anything.

Friendly Stalker

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150

"As much as I don't mind this, Kyu, I need to sinish the owrk on your transformations. Aqua City is a massive place, and if you want to search it effectively, we will need you to be able to fully go between human and animal."

Jacob Hazard, Experiment X23-B

Jacob woke up, to being in an area under a brige. He had remembered tey had stayed there. The doc was asking him a question. "How to live here, well, there are a set of rules the locals have to line in the city.
One, always carry a knife. dueling is still legal in the city, and many are knife fights. Also, with the large ammount of docks, it doesn't hurt to have one.
two, carry a weapon. This is a beautiful, but a rough place. Gangs control parts of the city, and there is the underworld. The theives don't kill, so mostly, the dangerous ones are the mafia. They are at war with both the theives, and each other. Weapons can be lethal or non lethal.
three, the warf. This area is where the workers are, most of them fishermen, baotmen, or salvagers. They like to test strength, and they like preatty women. they can be crass, but they are freindly. I should know, I used to work with them.
Four, the rich district. Holds all the residential areas, and th e tourist spots. but most of them are rich snob types, so don't be surprised.

Ruthless Werewolf

8,400 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
User Image

Blaze, the Shiba-inu.

Blaze awoke next to Jacob, still resting her head on his lap, a small yawn as the young pup rubbed her eyes. " Jacob-kun?" Asking him tiredly. Another small yawn, this time though she looked to him after her yawn. " I'm...sorry about before."

User Image

User Image

Awaking up quickly she yawned the other way, " d'aww and I was just getting used to cuddling you like this and keeping you warm. " A small laugh as she got up walking back into the chamber shifting from animal to human, jumping once more then laid down on the lab table. " Alright doc, fire when ready."
edit: " Hey doc, if you want an animal form, snow leopard would draw to much attention, how about a canine? Like say.. German Shepard or Husky?"

Friendly Stalker

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150

"y kiddo. And don't worry about it. I'm kind of used to being called a bad guy. Comes with my line of work i used to do here in the city."He patted her head. "But thanks." Hethen looked around. "Well, I know a place where we can stay for a while, Two actually. but there are also some things i got to get while I am here, If you all want to tag along, I can show you the City."

"The process for the most part is going to be the same as when we spliced the Mu into you, but this time, we will be working a little longer, because we have to merge all of the Dna semeless ly, while ading in a control gene to let you transform."

Ruthless Werewolf

8,400 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
User Image

Blaze, the Shiba-inu.

Giving him a small nuzzle to his hand, " Still though... I'm sorry...you looked like him so I could of only assumed you were her killer. I'm sorry for trying to kill you though." A small sad look, then she hugged him once more, her ears perked up when he said he would show her the city, " I'd like that but I can't go like this.." So she changed into her canine form and barked happily.

User Image

User Image

" As long as I can blend in with the city, do what you want, just don't forget the canine." Kyu, however, only understood a few things, more DNA crunching, more screams of pain as well as cries. But a bonus, more forms new tricks, and a canine side. She took a breath closing her eyes getting ready for the next wave. Slowly exhaling as her eyes opened. " go for it doc."

Friendly Stalker

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150

"Of course." He walked over to the control room, where he started everything up. the glass tube hat now surrounded kyu filled with the liquid from before, and she was surrounded by the red liquid filled needle. Rom typed some stuff in, and the machine began, first introducung the new Canine DNA.

"That'll work." He reached into the car, and found his bag with his gear in it. He also found the case with his theif gear in it. He strapped it to the bike, d activated it using his data pad. "Mind if we take My bike, Blaze. I would have PAX drive it to the safe house I hae, but that would be a little awkward for him."

Ruthless Werewolf

8,400 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
User Image

Blaze, the Shiba-inu.

Blaze didn't mind if they took his bike, she could hang onto him with her small claws and teeth. A happy bark as she hopped on.

User Image

User Image

Wincing and flinching as the glass needles penetrated her skin, filling her with the red liquids from before. At first she felt a little itchy then, the effects started happening gritting her teeth as she closed her eyes in pain. Fangs grew larger as well as her claws. It was then her eyes flashed open her back arched, as she howled out in pain.

Friendly Stalker

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150

Jake siled and hopped on as well. He sent a quick message to Nicola, the adress and the code to his safe house. He ten made sure everyone would follow. First, he had to go visit an old friend. The maker of his weapons. "Hang on." He gunned the engine, taking off. a few people sweared at him, but he brushed it off. He knew what he was doing.

"Hold on Kyu, this is only the tough part." He pushed in another command, and small electric pulses filled the tube. they were now grafting the new dna into her, as well as melding ll of it. It was part of the process that both procedures needed.

Ruthless Werewolf

8,400 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

User Image

Her howls became screams, digging her claws into the lab bed her eyes changed from light teal to dark electric blue. The snow leopard fur became much more thick coated, as it began to change from white to brown and black. Feeling everything changing, even her ribs, bones, joints heart and spine even. Her hands became rather large paws, the size of a husky's. How she longed to fight the pain, but couldn't, it was winning her over. Another howl that sounded a bit like a canine's.

User Image
User Image

Blaze, the Shiba-inu.

Blaze held on for dear life, biting onto his jumpsuite or shirt, digging her small claws into the seat. She saw the people looking and wondered why, glancing up to Jacob, then back to the crowd.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games